- » Oven Lasagna
Oven Lasagna Recipes
Enjoy our collection of oven lasagna recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for oven lasagna recipes.
Easy Microwaved Lasagna
Spread noodles in 2 quart oblong dish.
Add 2 teaspoons salt to 6 cups boiling water.
Pour over noodles.
Separate noodles with a fork (they must all be completely moistened).
Cover, cook in Radarange oven 10 minutes.
Again carefully separate with a... - 40.0627
Lasagne Made Easy
Preheat oven to 350° to 375°.
Cook hamburger; rinse with hot water and drain.
Mix with spaghetti sauce.
Mix together cottage cheese and yogurt.
Layer uncooked lasagne noodles, cottage cheese and yogurt.
Mix meat sauce, Mozzarella and Parmesan.
Repeat for... - 34.5806
Turkey Artichoke Lasagna
1.Preheat oven to 350°F.
2.In large skillet, heat oil; add onion and garlic and saute until onions are translucent, stirring occasionally, 3 to 4 minutes. Add turkey and cook until lightly browned, 5 to 6 minutes, stirring frequently to break up meat. Stir... - 37.7026
Crispy, Cheesy Lasagna
Who does not like lasagna? And if you are a fan of one dish meal, then this Italian dish is just perfect. The meaty, cheesy lasagna can be made in so many ways but this one is really special. It comes from an experienced chef. - 123.009
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Spray 2 individual casseroles with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
In small bowl combine ricotta cheese, egg, mozzarella cheese, 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese, and the seasonings, mixing well.
Place cooked lasagna on a damp towel... - 38.9248
Eggplant Cheese Lasagna
1. In large skillet or saucepan, in 2 batches, steam eggplant on rack over simmering water until very tender; set aside on paper towels to drain.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F.
3. In small bowl, combine ricotta, 2 ounces of the mozzarella, the egg white, parsley,... - 33.5667
Preheat the broiler.
In a small bowl, combine the lemon juice and olive oil.
Brush the eggplant slices with the mixture and arrange in a single layer on a nonstick baking sheet; broil 5 to 6 inches from the heat for 2 1/2 minutes on each side or until golden... - 44.3675
Spinach Lasagna(e) With Homemade Ragu
1. Preheat the oven at 375 degrees F.
2. In a pan add in the beef and pork, break with spoon and cook for few minutes.
3. Add in celery, onion, and carrot. Stir in and cover the pan, cook for few minutes.
4. Season with salt and pepper... - 0
Idaho Potato Lasagna
Admit it. There are very baked dishes in the world like lasagna that makes for soul-satisfying indulgence. And when you add potatoes to it, the joy just doubles. This video recipe shows how to bake quick and easy potato lasagna at home with a handful of... - 98.8919
Lasagna With White And Red Sauces
Lasagna with white and red sauces is a beef and egg lasagna prepared with added vegetables. Herbed with basil, this cheesy lasagna is flavored with onions and a hint of garlic. With added bechamel sauce to taste, the lasagna with white and red sauce makes a... - 49.536
Souper Quick Lasagna
Souper quick lasagna is a special lasagna made with beef and onion mushroom for flavor. Moistened with zesty tomato sauce and oodles of mozzarella cheese, the souper quick lasagna is herbed with oregano and baked to a bubbly melty delight. A filling meal that... - 38.469
Zesty Zucchini Lasagna
Preheat oven to 350°F In medium saucepan, brown ground beef until no longer pink; drain.
Stir in Spaghetti Sauce Spices & Seasonings, tomato paste, water, butter, basil and thyme.
Bring to a boil, then simmer uncovered 10 minutes.
In small bowl, combine... - 44.1772
Low Carb Baked Eggplant Lasagna
Are you looking for a delicious recipe that will not throw you off your strict low carb diet? Then try this eggplant lasagna by LowCarb360. The recipe will yield a very tasty treat that is also very easy to make. Watch and learn! - 119.371
Quick Seafood Lasagna
Empty the contents of the can of tomatoes into a pan and add the basil and garlic.
Bring to the boil and boil rapidly for 3 minutes until pulpy.
Stir in the tuna, prawns and mussels.
Season with pepper.
Spoon a little of the seafood mixture in the base of a... - 41.866
Zucchini Mushroom And Pimiento Lasagne
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
Wrap each unpeeled garlic bulb in aluminum foil, set in the oven, and roast for 20 minutes.
Cool in the foil until easy to handle, then pull off the garlic cloves one by one and pinch, squeezing the flesh into a small bowl; mash... - 45.6227
Heat oil in skillet, and saute onions for 5 minutes.
Add tomato puree, salt, pepper, oregano, and basil.
Cover and simmer over low heat for 40 minutes.
Add a little water if sauce becomes too thick.
Sift flour and salt together in a mixing bowl.
Make a well... - 45.9979
Super Veggie And Salmon Lasagna
Healthy and delicious Lasagna recipe made with Salmon & Veggie ( courgettes, aubergines, carrots, onion, tomatoes, peper) . - 46.9372
Heat salted water and oil to boiling.
Cook noodles 12 to 15 minutes; drain.
Arrange on platter.
Slice unpeeled eggplant crosswise into 14-inch rounds; fry both sides in heated oil until tender. (They cook quickly and absorb considerable oil, which must be... - 40.8925
Spinach Lasagna With Steamed Veggies
Today, we are going to make Spinach Lasagna with Steamed Veggies using brown rice pasta and vegan cheeses. This is a vegan version of the popular Italian dish Lasagna using soy tofu, soy parmesan cheese and soy mozzarella cheese. Watch this video to see how... - 51.7936
Mushroom Beef Lasagna
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2.In a saucepan, warm some oil and saute onion and garlic in it. Let them become translucent.
3.Now add in the ground meat and let brown.
4.Follow with tomato paste, tomato sauce and finally the... - 49.3615
Ham And Chicken Lasagna
– Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
– Cook lasagna according to package directions, drain and set aside.
– In a bowl, mix together ham and tomato sauce. Season with paprika and set aside.
– In a separate bowl, fold chicken into bechamel... - 37.1541
Vegetarian Lasagna With Tofu
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. In medium saucepan, combine tomato sauce, garlic powder, oregano, and basil. Bring to a boil over high heat; reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes. Stir in mushrooms; remove from heat.
3. In medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients... - 39.2702
Olive Garden - Vegetable Lasagna
This Olive Garden- Vegetable Lasagna is a veggie’s dream come true. The wonderful combination of herbs, cheese, pasta and sauce is truly divine. Try it and do let me know how it turned out for you. - 33.7639
Healthy Spinach And Ricotta Stuffed Lasagna Rolls
How about this super delicious and healthy recipe for a romantic dinner with your vegetarian girl friend? You do not need to me rich, handsome or a rock star to win love. All you need is to follow this healthy lasagna recipe to win her heart! This is a... - 125.587
Easy Cheesy Lasagna
PREHEAT oven to 375°F.
Spray 13x9-inch baking dish or lasagna pan with nonstick cooking spray.
Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat until hot.
Add zucchini, mushrooms, onion and garlic; cook and stir 5 minutes.
COMBINE ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese,... - 45.5649
Devour this delicious and easy to prepare Chicken Lasagna. It is pretty good enough to be served as a side dish for parties and get together! - 45.7054
This is a famous Italian dish love and enjoyed by many of us. Try out this recipe from us. - 112.468
Simmer the sausage, tomatoes, 2 tablespoons parsley, salt, basil, rosemary, bay leaf, and garlic together in an uncovered skillet until thick, about 30 minutes.
Remove bay leaf; mix in turkey and heat sauce thoroughly.
Meanwhile, mix cottage cheese, 1/4 cup... - 42.2947
Green Lasagne With Shrimp
In a saucepan, melt the butter and saute the onions until soft.
Blend in the flour and cook, stirring, until you have a thick paste.
Gradually add the cream and cook, stirring, until you have a smooth, thickened sauce.
Add salt, pepper, and curry... - 42.5196
Ham And Mushroom Lasagna
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
2) In a large pan, gently saute the onion in the oil, until soft.
3) Stir in the mushrooms and saute for a few minutes.
4) Stir in the tomatoes and parsley, cook, covered for 40 minutes, stirring... - 45.6342
Turkey Lasagna In White Sauce
1) FOR THE TURKEY SAUCE: Take a large, heavy saucepan and melt butter in it. Saute onion in it for about 5 minutes or until onion turns tender. Add celery, carrot and garlic. Saute for another 2-3 minutes. Crumble turkey and sprinkle salt over it. Cook... - 48.3669
Serves A Dozen Lasagne
In 10-inch skillet cook italian sausage, onion, celery, carrot, and garlic till meat is browned.
Drain off fat.
Stir in undrained tomatoes, tomato paste, sugar, oregano, fennel seed, hot pepper sauce, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Bring mixture to... - 41.2333
ln a large heavy saucepan, heat the oil over moderate heat.
Add the onion and garlic and saute for 5 minutes or until soft.
Add the tomato sauce and basil and bring to a boil.
Lower the heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, for 20 minutes or until the sauce... - 45.029
Saute the beef in a heavy Dutch oven and add the chopped onion.
When the meat has lost its pink colour and the onion is soft, add the next 8 ingredients.
Mix well and reduce the heat.
Simmer 1/2-1 hour.
Preheat the oven to 375Â°F (190Â°C).
Slice the... - 45.3235
1. Pre-heat oven to 350Â° F.
2. In a food processor bowl, place the Parmesan cheese, cut into 1-inch pieces, and process with the metal blade until finely grated. Keep aside.
3. Using the shredding disc of a food processor, shred the... - 44.4785
Fresh Herb And Vegetable Lasagna
The fresh herb and vegetable lasagna is a vegetarian lasagna prepared with vegetables and lasagna noodles and flavored with basil, rosemary and thyme. Prepared with a filling of cooked eggplant, zucchini, red peppers and mushrooms, the lasagna is also... - 47.1159
Non Fat Ricotta Spinach Lasagna
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In small bowl, combine spinach, ri-cotta, egg, parsley, and garlic powder.
3. Spread 1 cup tomato sauce in 13-by-9-inch baking dish. Top with 4 lasagna noodles, overlapping if necessary. (Be careful that noodles do not touch... - 34.6711
No Boil Easy Cheesy Lasagna
Heat oven to 375Â°.
In 10-inch skillet, brown ground beef, onion and garlic; drain.
Return beef mixture to skillet; stir in spaghetti sauce and water.
In small bowl, combine ricotta, Parmesan and parsley; set aside.
In 13 x 9-inch glass baking dish, layer... - 43.9048
Spinach Mushroom Lasagna
This Spinach Mushroom Lasagna recipe is my favorite. My friends really enjoy the dish. Whenever there is a gathering of my friends at my home, they ask me to cook this delicious Spinach Mushroom Lasagna. You should try this Spinach Mushroom Lasagna recipe. - 46.6507
Florentine Vegetarian Lasagna
1 Grease a 3-quart rectangular baking dish. Set aside.
2 Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions; drain and set aside.
3 Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan cook mushrooms, carrot, and onion in hot oil until tender. Stir in tomato sauce, tomato... - 35.1684
Spinach Lasagna Rolls
1) Preheat the oven to 350F. Coat a 12X8X2-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
2) In a pot of boiling water, cook the lasagna as per the packet instructions. Do not add any salt. Drain the pasta and set aside.
3) Drain the spinach, squeezing... - 48.5703
Lasagna Part 3 - Making The Pasta
This is the third part of the video recipe of lasagna. This video talks about how to make the pasta. Apart from that, it also has helpful tips like lining the non-stick pan and how to avoid lasagna from sticking to each other. Make the most of it! - 103.737
Chicken And Veggie Lasagna
Prepare Tomato-Herb Sauce.
Preheat oven to 350°F Spray large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat until hot.
Add zucchini and carrots; cook and stir about 5 minutes or until almost tender.
Remove from heat; stir in spinach and... - 43.5666
Mushroom And Ham Lasagna
Cook pasta in boiling salted water just till tender; drain.
Rinse and drain again, Combine ricotta, milk, salt, and pepper.
Cook mushrooms and onion in margarine just till tender.
Stir in undrained tomatoes, ham, parsley, wine, and basil.
Bring to boiling;... - 44.7559
1. In a large pot of boiling water, cook noodles following directions on package or until noodles are tender-crisp.
2. Drain when cooked and cool down.
3. In the meantime, in a large skillet, heat Crisco and sautÃ© ground beef and onion until... - 48.5404
Lasagna Part 4 - The Final Touch
This is the fourth and final video of Lasagna. This video talks about adding layers of pasta, sweet potato and squash to give it a colorful touch. The garnishing of sundried tomatoes also gives the required color. - 109.05
Lasagna Part 1 - Introduction
If you love Lasagna, this video is for you! This recipe video has four parts. This is the first part of the series which talks about how to go about preparing lasagna. Watch this video for more details! - 93.3891
Lasagna Part 2 - Preparing Squash And Sweet Potato
This is the second part of the video recipe Lasagna, which talks about how to prepare squash and sweet potatoes for the lasagna. Specific instructions are given regarding cutting the vegetables, seasoning and baking it. - 97.2222
Lasagna With Shrimp And Artichoke Hearts
1 Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit (200°C).
2 In a hallow ovenproof dish, put tomatoes, garlic, salt, pepper, chili flakes, basil and olive oil.
3 Stir to mix well and bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
4 Meanwhile, cook the... - 47.1479
Spinach And Ricotta Stuffed Lasagna Rolls
In an 8-quart stockpot of boiling salted water, cook the lasagna noodles until "al dente"; drain.
Transfer the noodles to a large bowl of cold water to prevent sticking.
Meanwhile, in a 10-inch skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil over medium heat.
Add the... - 49.6928
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Oil 11 3/4 x 7 1/2 x 2 inch baking dish lightly.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon Crisco Oil in large saucepan on medium heat. Add onion and garlic. Cook and stir until tender. Stir in tomatoes, tomato sauce, tomato paste, mushrooms, parsley,... - 38.0765
1. Place ground turkey, onion, bell pepper, and garlic in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray. Cook over medium-high heat until turkey is browned, stirring to crumble turkey. Drain and return to skillet. Add tomatoes and next 6 ingredients;... - 36.4593
Seafood And Broccoli Lasagna
In large pot of boiling salted water, cook lasagna until tender but firm; drain and refresh with cold water.
Set aside on paper towels.
In shallow saucepan, bring sole and milk to simmer; cook, covered, for 5 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested... - 46.3906
Roasted Vegetable Lasagne
1. Prepare Ingredients required.
2. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
3. In a large nonstick roasting pan, toss eggplant, zucchini, sweet pepper, and carrots with 1 tablespoon oil.
4. Roast the vegetables in the preheated oven for 45 minutes,... - 47.6308
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F (177°C)
2) First, saute the mushrooms and onions.
3) Make a mixture from the turkey, salt, pepper, mushroom and onions
4) Take 2 pans measuring about 9 x 13" and spread some Hollandaise sauce on bottom of... - 48.0158
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F (180°C).
2) In large uncovered saucepan or Dutch oven boil water add noodles, cooking oil and salt and cook for about 14 to 16 minutes.
3) Drain out from water.
4) To prepare chicken sauce, in a large... - 46.4939
Heat oven to 400Â°.
Cook ground beef and garlic in 10-inch skillet over medium heat, stirring frequently, until ground beef is brown; drain.
Stir in Italian seasoning and spaghetti sauce.
Heat to boiling; remove from heat.
Spread 1/4 cup beef mixture in... - 44.1344
1 Boil the green lasagne in salted water for 5 minutes or until tender.
Rinse in cold running water, drain and dry.
2 Preheat oven to 190Â°C, 375Â°F, gas 5.
3 In a buttered ovenproof dish arrange a layer of lasagne, topped by a layer of Bolognese Sauce... - 33.8941
Creamy Courgette Lasagne
1. Heat oven to 220C / 200C fan / gas 7. Put a pan of water on to boil, then cook the lasagne sheets for about 5 mins until softened, but not cooked through. Rinse in cold water, then drizzle with a little oil to stop them sticking together.
2. Meanwhile,... - 33.0031
Roasted Vegetable Lasagne With Wild Alaska Salmon
1. Heat oven to 190C/170C fan/gas 5. Drain the canned salmon, discarding the liquid. Remove any skin and bones, if wished, then break up the salmon into chunks.
2. Put the butternut squash, red onion and peppers into a large roasting tin, add the olive oil... - 35.4439
Lasagne Spirals With Shrimp And Broccoli
1. In a large pot, blanch the lasagna sheets until al dente, drain, rinse and set aside.
2. In a large saucepan, heat milk and stir in a blend of fish stock and corn starch until it smoothens and thickens.
3. Now, add swiss cheese and... - 47.2387
Sieve the flour.
Chop the spinach. Wash, add 1 teaspoon of water and blend in a liquidiser.
Apply butter to the flour. Add 3/4 teaspoon of salt and enough spinach liquid to make
Keep the dough for 30 minutes.
Cut the tomatoes into big pieces, add 1/2... - 46.7992
Turkey Lasagne is a nutritious and tasty dish that you just cant miss. I first served this as an experiment and now itâ€™s a family favorite. You will definitely love this Turkey Lasagne recipe - 45.0416
1. Prepare Chicken Sauce: Saute the onion in the butter and olive oil in a large heavy saucepan over medium heat until soft, about 5 minutes. Add the carrot, celery and garlic; saute 2 to 3 minutes. Crumble in the ground chicken; sprinkle with salt. Cook over... - 44.0002
Spicy Lasagne Roll Ups
Heat the olive oil in a heavy 10 inch skillet over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the onion, basil, marjoram, bay leaf, half the garlic, and 1/4 teaspoon of the pepper; cook, uncovered, until the onion is soft about 5 minutes.
Remove 2 tablespoons of the... - 46.1477
Wegmans Cheese Lasagna
Wegmans Executive Chef Russell Ferguson shows you how to use a handful of fresh, high-quality ingredients (including the lasagna sheets) to make this crowd-pleasing dish. - 103.08
Preheat oven to 375°.
In a 10x6x2-inch nonmetal baking dish spread 1 can of the ravioli.
Mix egg, cottage cheese, parmesan, parsley, and garlic powder.
Spoon over ravioli.
Top with half the cheese slices.
Spoon remaining ravioli over; top with remaining... - 34.1881
Vegetable Lasagna is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. Try this Vegetable Lasagna recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 42.6286
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a saucepan, add in the ground beef.
3) Add in the onion, garlic and oregano. Saute till the beef browns.
4) Next, add in the condensed tomato soup, water and vinegar.
5) Let the mixture cook on... - 47.0136
Healthy Vegetarian Lasagna
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Cook lasagna noodles al dente using package directions; drain.
In a small bowl combine ricotta cheese, cottage cheese, parsley, garlic, nutmeg and pepper; mix well.
In a 9 x 13-inch baking dish spread 1 cup Marinara Sauce.
Arrange... - 44.9969
Ricotta Lasagna Swirls
1) Thoroughly wash the spinach.
2) Finely chop them.
3) Preheat oven to 350°F.
4) Oil a 8 X 8-inch shallow baking dish and place aside.
5) In a pan, place the spinach and cover with a tight fitting lid.
6) Cook the spinach for 7 minutes... - 45.6725
Roast Beef Lasagna
Roast Beef Lasagna, Mains, 4 Ingredients, Cooking with Kim. This simple and easy to make Roast Beef Lasagna from 4 Ingredients Cookbook It's quick easy enjoy delicious uses things you already Have in the pantry and will save you Time and money in the kitchen... - 0
1) Preheat the oven.
2) Cook the lasagna for about 8 minutes until they become tender. Rinse, drain and set aside.
3) Steam the zucchini slices for 2 minutes or until they become soft. Keep aside.
4) In a pan, heat oil and saute onions... - 47.0669
Convenient Vegetarian Lasagna
The Convenient Vegetarian Lasagna is as the name implies easy to make and perfect for your parties! You will definitely go green after tasting this yummy and filling Convenient Vegetarian Lasagna! - 50.0197
Spencer Christian's Turkey Lasagna
1) Preheat oven.
2) In a large nonstick skillet heat oil and cook turkey over moderate high heat.
3) Crush the meat with a wooden spoon for 3 to 5 minutes till light brown.
4) Pour the meat into colander. Keep aside.
5) In a large, heavy... - 47.1254
Summer Vegetable Lasagna
This summer vegetable lasagna uses fresh seasonally produce and will impress even the most dedicated carnivore! This recipe for vegetarian lasagna is simple to make, and oh, so delicious! It's a hassle-free recipe, fancy enough for picnics, pot-luck parties... - 108.165
Cut zucchini horizontally into 1/4" thick strips. Place on double thickness of paper towels and sprinkle with salt Place another double thickness of paper towels over zucchini, weight down with dinner plates, and let sit for half an hour to remove excess... - 34.7703
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F
2. Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions, then drain noodles well
3. Arrange 4 noodles in a 9"x13" baking dish
4. In a large saucepan, cook onions in butter until tender then blend in cream... - 45.7703
1) Preheat oven to 375° F before baking.
2) Skin and debone the chicken.
3) Tear meat with fingers.
4) Mix together tomatoes and olives, lightly crushing tomatoes using the back of spoon.
5) Take a 13 x 9-inch baking pan and thinly... - 38.2379
In a skillet cook meat and green pepper till meat is brown; drain off fat.
Stir in tomato sauce, soup mix, oregano, and basil.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
Combine cottage cheese and Parmesan.
Cut a thin slice off the top of... - 47.0898
Vegetarian Noodle Lasagna
A layered noodles and vegetarian lasagna with creamy tomato and cheese sauce, spiced with italian herbs like basil, oregano and thyme and filled wit pesto sauce and veggies! - 46.3167
Organic Veggie Lasagna
Many of you might prefer vegetarian lasagna instead of the non-veg variation. Here is the recipe by which you can keep your lasagna simple, delicate yet nutritious. Go through the video and follow the chef to prepare this at your kitchen. A super delicious... - 114.206
Kale And Mushroom Lasagna
1. Pour hot water into a deep pan. Put in some salt and add the kale leaves into it. Cook until the leaves wilt and soften. Remove , drain and set aside.
2. Into another deep pan, add hot water and salt. Put in the lasagna sheets and cook until al... - 89.5564
Three Cheese Lasagna
Cook noodles in boiling salted water till tender; drain.
Prepare spaghetti sauce mix according to package directions, using the tomato paste.
Combine egg, cottage cheese, and salt; mix well.
In greased 10x6x1 1/2 inch baking dish, alternate layers of half... - 37.3502
Homemade Eggplant And Spinach Lasagna
Are you fond of Italian cuisine? Treat yourself to this delicious and healthy, meatless Homemade Eggplant and Spinach Lasagna recipe. The recipe never fails to impress as a main dish when entertaining non-meat eaters. Try making this Italian delicacy in your... - 111.485
Simple and tasty, this wholesome Italian recipe for Lasagna tastes great and is really easy to make. - 129.501
Mixed Cheese And Vegetable Lasagna
Mixed Cheese And Vegetable Lasagna is simple to make and also tastes great. Mixed Cheese And Vegetable Lasagna looks yummy! This has got a unique taste. - 39.7819
Vegetable Lasagna With Ricotta Cheese
1. Grease a large, rectangle (3 quart) baking dish with cooking spray.
2. Preheat the oven to 400°F
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine the first 3 ingredients and mix well.
4. In the greased dish, layer bottom with 3 cooked lasagna... - 43.003
Easy Vegetarian Lasagna
Have you been looking for a vegetarian variation of the classic lasagna? You've got it right here. Watch the chef share her personal recipe to make this Easy Vegetarian Lasagna. The dish is a great blend of flavors and is very impressive. Treat yourself to... - 95.6412
Spinach & Mushroom Lasagna
Layers of sautéed veggies, bursting with gooey cheese and drenched with white sauce, this is a dish to play "food hide and seek" with for your kids.
Dress it up with a leafy salad, crusty bread, and glass of wine and tada! Insta-dinner ;) - 109.266
Classic Seafood Lasagna
1. Preheat oven. Heat the oil in a large frying pan, add the leek and cook until tender. Stir in the tomatoes and tomato puree. Cook until mixture boils then simmer, uncovered, until sauce is slightly thickened. Stir in the prawn and fish pieces, cover and... - 34.4632
Spinach Lasagna does make a lot. One nice thing about this Spinach Lasagna is that you can make it any time you want. You will be grateful I shared this with you! - 42.0351
Beef And Cheese Lasagna
In 2 quart casserole, place beef and onion.
Microwave at high (10) 5 to 7 minutes, until beef is thoroughly cooked; stir after 3 minutes.
Add oil, tomato sauce, tomato paste, oregano, basil, garlic salt and parsley flakes.
In small... - 45.4047
In 2 quart casserole, combine onion, carrots and mushrooms.
Microwave at high (10) 5 to 8 minutes until vegetables are tender.
Drain and set aside.
In small mixing bowl, combine cottage cheese, eggs, parmesan cheese and oregano.
In 2-quart oblong glass baking... - 44.2211
Cook turkey in skillet over medium heat until brown, drain well on paper towels.
Combine turkey, tomato sauce, green pepper, onion, and seasonings in a large saucepan, cover and cook over low heat 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Remove bay leaf from... - 43.4296