- » Oven Jambalaya
Oven Jambalaya Recipes
Enjoy our collection of oven jambalaya recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for oven jambalaya recipes.
Oven Jambalaya With Sausage And Shrimp
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. In a lightly greased shallow 3-quart baking dish add the first 5 ingredients and mix.
3. Cover and bake for 40 minutes.
4. Add sausage and shrimp.
5. Cover and bake for 20 minutes until rice is... - 41.076
Oven Baked Jambalaya
You'll simply love Jambalaya from the Spainish cusine. An easy to make main course meal, the Jambalaya is one of the best recipes that you can mouth! Please let us know if you agree with us. - 36.1656
Combine first 5 ingredients in a lightly greased shallow 3-quart baking dish; cover and bake at 350Â° for 40 minutes.
Stir in sausage and shrimp.
Cover and bake an additional 20 minutes or until rice is done. - 26.7929
You May Also Like!
Black-eyed Pea Jambalaya
Place peas in a Dutch oven.
Cover with water 2 inches above peas, let soak overnight.
Pour water off peas.
Add 5 cups water to peas, bring to a boil.
Cover; reduce heat, and simmer 45 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients except rice and additional green onion,... - 41.3014
Jambalaya With Leftover Ham
Saute onion, green pepper and garlic in butter or oil, in heavy pan; add celery, tomatoes, thyme, salt, pepper, Tabasco, dry white wine, rice, water and ham.
Put in 2 quart casserole and cover.
Place in 325Â°F oven for 2 hours or until all liquid has been... - 32.5014
Chicken And Shrimp Jambalaya
In Dutch oven, heat butter over medium high heat; cook onion and celery for 3 minutes.
Add green pepper, sausage, chicken, garlic, bay leaves, oregano, thyme, salt, cayenne and black pepper; cook, stirring, for 2 minutes.
Add tomatoes, tomato sauce and... - 38.6606
Vegetable jimbalaya is a cooked rice and vegetable preparation made with added mushrooms. Cooked with added butter and baked to finish, the vegetable jimbalaya is a complete meal on its own and can also be served with a side. - 44.4939
1) Preheat oven to 375°.
2) Lightly coat the pork with salt and pepper.
3) Take an oven proof frying pan and heat oil.
4) Saute celery, green pepper, and onion until tender.
5) Add rice, broth, and seasonings and bring to a boil.
6)... - 46.5536
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a large skillet, cover and saute the ham in butter for about 10 minutes, uncover and saute for another 5 minutes.
3) Stir in the green pepper, onion, celery, mushrooms, and black olives.
4) In a large... - 45.6805
Rock Lobster Jambalaya
Prepare lobster-tails according to package directions.
Cut away underside membrane; remove meat from shells.
Cut into bite-sized pieces.
Heat olive oil in Dutch oven.
Add onions and green pepper; saute for' 1 minute.
Add tomatoes, 4 cups water, salt, basil... - 45.128
Chicken And Sausage Jambalaya
1. In a large frying pan or Dutch oven, cook sausage in 1/2 tablespoon of oil over medium-high heat, turning, until lightly browned, about 5 minutes. With a slotted spoon, transfer sausage to a bowl.
2. Add remaining I 1/2 tablespoons oil to pan. Sprinkle... - 36.8208
Ham And Sausage Jambalaya
1. In a pan, heat the oil and fry the onions, peppers and rice for 5 minutes.
2. Stir in the stock and saffron or turmeric and bring to the boil.
3. With cover simmer for 15 minutes.
4. Stir in the remaining ingredients and cook for a further 5 minutes... - 41.39
1) Boil the rice in a pot of boiling water as per its packet instructions. Set aside and keep warm.
2) In a Dutch-oven, heat oil and saute onions, green pepper and mushrooms until soft.
3) Mix in the tomatoes and continue cooking. Add in the flour and... - 42.5261
Oven Jambalaya Recipes By Category