- » Oven Hash Brown
Oven Hash Brown Recipes
Enjoy our collection of oven hash brown recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for oven hash brown recipes.
Creamy Hash Brown Bake
In saucepan, combine soup, milk, and cream cheese; cook and stir over medium heat till smooth.
Combine potatoes and onions; stir in soup mixture.
Pour into 10 x 6 x 1 1/2-inch baking dish; cover with foil.
Bake at 350° for 1 1/4 hours, or till potatoes are... - 35.3027
Hash Brown Quiche
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
Press the hash browns between paper towels to remove excess moisture.
Press into the bottom and up the side of an ungreased 9 pie plate.
Drizzle with butter.
Bake for 25 minutes.
Combine the ham, Cheddar cheese and bell... - 42.0761
Crisp-fried Hash Brown
Jazz up your brunch by teaming your favorite dishes with savory sides. And what better than yummy hash browns to jazz up your dishes. Traditionally made from cubed potatoes, this crisp-fried potato dish makes for a versatile addition to any dinner table. - 114.413
Elegant Hash Browns
Cover potato with boiling water; let stand 5 minutes.
Layer 1/2 each of potato, onion and cheese in ungreased baking dish, 8x8x2 inches, or shallow 8 inch baking dish.
Season with half the salt; dot with half the butter, Repeat with... - 29.3364
Hash Brown Potatoes Au Gratin
Turn potatoes into a buttered shallow 2 quart baking dish, separating into pieces.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Add green pepper and pimientos; mix lightly.
Pour milk over potatoes.
Cover with aluminum foil.
Cook in a 350Â°F oven 1 1/4 hours, or until... - 42.5177
Breakfast Pizza With Hash Brown Crust For Kids
Looking for a lifesaver recipe that will help you put together a wholesome treat on the table fast? Then you simply won’t get disappointed with this yummy, crusty breakfast pizza. Betty prepares a no-fuss family favorite that is sure to be a hit on the... - 112.91
Hash Brown Chops
Hash Brown Chops is an amazingly delicious recipe. Try this Hash Brown Chops recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 47.5249
Spicy Hash Browns
Preheat oven to 400°.
Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl, and stir well.
Add potatoes, and stir well to coat.
Place potatoes in a single layer on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
Bake at 400° for 30 minutes or until potatoes are browned. - 27.5252
Glorified Hash Brown Casserole
Glorified hashbrown casserole takes those funeral potatoes to a whole new level. This lighter version also features ham, peppers, and onions for a whole meal touch. - 113.268
Spicy Hash Browns
Potatoes are my favorite and this Spicy Hash Browns tops my list. This is bake and serve delight and is pretty easy to prepare too. Check out the recipe of Spicy Hash Browns. - 33.9256
Easy Hash Browns Casserole
This hash brown casserole is a versatile dish and makes a great entree for breakfast, lunch or even dinner. Here are excellently presented instructions that will help you replicate a restaurant style hash brown casserole with cheese and cream of chicken soup.... - 104.696
Shredded Hashed Brown Potatoes
Peel and shred the potatoes.
Rinse the potatoes and drain well.
Pat the potatoes as dry as possible with paper towels.
In a large mixing bowl stir together the potatoes and onion or green onions.
Add the cooking oil, pepper and paprika; toss till potatoes are... - 27.5483
Hashed Brown Zucchini
Insert metal blade.
Mince garlic; set aside.
Change to shredding disc.
Shred zucchini; transfer to a bowl, mix in salt, and let stand for 15 minutes.
Squeeze to press out excess moisture.
Place garlic, eggs, and cheese in bowl; stir together, then... - 40.2329
Schwarties Hash Browns
1. Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2. Thaw frozen potatoes slightly for easier mixing.
3. In a 9 x 13" baking dish, mix all the ingredients except the parmesan cheese.
4. Spread the mixture evenly and top with Parmesan cheese.
5. Place the... - 41.2984
Hash Brown Casserole
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine first 7 ingredients in a large bowl, and stir well.
Spoon mixture into a 13- x 9-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
Sprinkle paprika evenly over casserole.
Bake at 350° for 1 hour or until bubbly. - 30.6188
Cracker Barrel Hash Brown
1. Preheat the oven to 350F. Spray a 9 x 13-inch baking dish with non stick spray.
2. In a mixing bowl, add hash browns, onion and chicken stock, stir to mix. Season with salt and pepper, mix again.
3. Transfer the mixture to the baking... - 102.16
Hash Brown Strata
Coat a 2-quart square baking dish with cooking spray.
Arrange hash brown potatoes -and broccoli in bottom of prepared baking dish; top with turkey bacon.
In a medium bowl gradually stir milk into flour.
Stir in egg product, half of the 'cheese, the... - 39.7557
Hash Brown Potato Casserole
How about a brand new potato side? Look at this Hash Brown Potato Casserole recipe video. It is creamy and crisp on top giving it a nice combination of textures. There is cheddar as well, that imparts a nice sharp cheesy flavor. Try it next time you will like... - 115.174
Hash Brown Potato Casserole
Partially defrost hash browns.
Mix potatoes, 1/2 cup margarine, cheese, onions, sour cream, soup, and spices.
Put into greased 9 x 13-inch dish.
Sprinkle corn flakes on top of potatoes; pour the 1/4 cup margarine over corn flakes.
Bake uncovered in 350 degree... - 38.2807
Special Yet Simple Hash Brown Potato Casserole
Extremely smooth and deliciously buttery, harsh browns are the quintessential comfort food that not only makes for a great addition to your weekend special menu, but also makes a befitting addition to your festive table. Betty's version of harsh brown potato... - 96.2815
Hash Brown Potatoes Casserole
1. In a large mixing bowl, put together all the ingredients and mix well.
2. Preheat oven to 375Â° F.
3. Into a 9 x 13" baking pan, transfer the mixture and bake for 35- 40 minutes until the surface is lightly browned.
4.... - 39.5135
Hash Brown Potato Casserole
Grease a 13x9x2-inch baking dish; set aside.
In a large mixing bowl combine shredded cheese, chicken soup, sour cream, chopped onion, the 1/4 cup melted butter or margarine, salt, and pepper.
Fold in thawed hash brown potatoes.
Turn the... - 38.1182
Onions Filled With Hashed Brown Potatoes And Bacon
Cut 1/2 inch from the stem end of each onion, leaving the root end intact, and with a melon-ball cutter scoop out the centers, reserving 1 1/2 cups of the centers and leaving 1/4-inch shells.
In a kettle of boiling salted water boil the onion shells gently... - 39.4418
Brown Rice Mushroom And Ham Hash
Try out the easy-to-make Brown Rice Mushroom And Ham Hash. Enjoy the Brown Rice Mushroom And Ham Hash at any party and let us know how you liked it! - 41.5827
Hash Brown Quiche
Hash Brown Quiche is delicious food made from eggs chicken vegetable milk product. - 33.8926
Ann's Hash Brown Potato Salad
Ann's Hash Brown Potato Salad is simply a delicious side dish recipe. A deadly combination of potato and herbs will surely tempt you to prepare this Ann's Hash Brown Potato Salad dish on every party! - 46.6772
Sausage Hash Brown Casserole - Brunch
If you like potatoes, cheese, lots of sausage and peppers and onions then you are gonna love this easy, down home recipe for sausage hash brown casserole. It's so comforting and can be made a day ahead, frozen and it reheats like a charm. It's a favorite... - 127.593
Mother's Day Special Pan Cooked Hash Brown Egg Bake
Mother’s Day is around and you wish to surprise you mom with something special. Why not free her from kitchen duty for a day? Watch this video to know what you can do to impress her. The host prepares hash brown egg bake for her mother. - 129.684
Spaghetti Squash Hash Browns
In a bowl, combine squash strands, flour, and cheese.
Mix well, lifting squash strands with 2 forks.
In a 10- to 12-inch frying pan with a nonstick finish, melt 1 tablespoon of the butter over medium-high heat.
Drop squash mixture into pan in 1/4-cup... - 36.3554
Hash Brown Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Grease a 9x12-inch baking dish.
3. In a small saucepan pour in the evaporated milk and bouillon, stir over a medium heat until bouillon dissolves and the milk just starts to come to a... - 97.0748
Chicken Hash 21
Put wild rice at the bottom of a cooking dish and the meat on top of the rice.
Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top of meat and put in oven or under broiler until it is golden brown. - 22.9508
Chop Steak With Roasted Veggies And Bacon Potato Hash
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a skillet, add the bacon and render the fat. Set the bacon aside in a bowl.
3. In the same skillet, add the potatoes and cook until brown.
4. Finish the potatoes in the oven for 10... - 131.643
Sweet Potatoes In Brown Sugar
Sweet Potatoes In Brown Sugar has a sweet and sour taste. The brown sugar makes It sweet and Tabasco sauce, pepper makes the Sweet Potatoes In Brown Sugar sour. The conbination of both the taste us mind blowing - 36.5659
Corned Beef Hash Au Gratin
Combine chopped corned beef and potatoes and minced onions.
If any other vegetable is left over use 1 cup of it chopped, in place of potato.
Add milk, salt and pepper.
Pack into a greased baking dish and cover with crumbs which have been mixed with melted... - 31.8745
Ham Hash In Papaya
1. Preheat oven to 375 F
2. Cut the papayas in half and scoop out the seeds in the center
3. In a medium saucepan, tip in the butter and heat till melted.
4. Add the celery and the onion to the pan and sautÃ© over medium heat till the... - 43.8084
Easy Ham And Potato Hash
1. In a 4-quart electric slow cooker, combine the hash brown potatoes with the red and green bell peppers and ham. Stir to mix well. In a 1-quart glass measure, blend the cream cheese and milk. Heat in a microwave oven on high power 1 to 1 1/2 minutes, or... - 30.6605
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Lightly mix all ingredients except cheese in large frying pan.
3. Cook on low heat until underside is lightly browned.
4. Turn into 1 1/2-quart casserole which has been sprayed with vegetable cooking spray. Top with cheese.
5.... - 31.1706
Roasted Vegetable And Chicken Hash
1) As per you favorite recipe, roast the chicken. Alternatively, preheat the oven to 400 degrees and place the bird, breast side up, on the rack. Roast till the juices start to run clear when, about 1 hour later, a skewer is inserted into the... - 43.7525
1. Preheat oven to moderate (350° F.).
2. Mix together the turkey, vegetables, seasonings and broth. Place in one large greased casserole or four individual greased casseroles. Cover.
3. Bake one hour for large casserole, or about forty minutes for... - 32.3786
Super Turkey Hash
1) Preheat the oven to the desired temperature.
2) Fry onion, green pepper and garlic in 2 tablespoons butter by turning frequently until vegetables are tender.
3) Add diced turkey to the mixture and further cook, stirring all the... - 42.1102
Cracker Barrel Loaded Hashbrowns
Cracker Barrel has a new hash brown recipe, and this time they are serving up loaded hash browns. Check out these new simply stuffed hash browns. - 0
Lynn demonstrates how to make a delicious hash brown and egg dish that would be great for breakfast or brunch. - 111.195
Hash Stuffed Squash
Pierce acorn squash several times with the blade of a knife.
Cook squash whole on paper towels in Radarange oven 5 minutes.
Cook bacon between layers of paper towels 2 minutes.
Cut squash in half, scoop out seeds; place squash in shallow baking... - 38.334
Tater Tot Casserole
Preheat oven to 350°.
Salt and pepper meat and pat into a 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
Sprinkle onion flakes on top of meat.
Spread both cans of soup on top of meat and onions.
Top with frozen Tater Tots, lined up close together to completely cover dish.
Bake 1... - 30.5358
Corned Beef Hash Sandwiches
Butter bread on 1 side.
Spread unbuttered side of each slice with 1/4 cup hash; top with cheese and catchup.
Heat large Browning Skillet in Radarange oven 2 1/2 minutes.
Place two pieces of open face sandwiches in skillet, butter side down.
Cover, cook in... - 34.8191
Combine roast beef with onion, green pepper, raisins, Worcestershire, salt and pepper.
Moisten with whiskey and a little roast beef gravy.
Cover with mashed potatoes combined with 1/2 cup Cheddar, chives and hashish.
Sprinkle potatoes with 1/2 cup more grated... - 38.0299
Meat And Vegetable Hash
Meat and vegetables may be forced through food chopper, using coarse blade.
Combine all ingredients.
Pack into well-greased shallow baking pan.
Bake, covered, in preheated moderate oven (375° F.) for 45 minutes.
Uncover and brown under broiler.
Serve with... - 38.742
Hash And Egg Brunch
Preheat oven to 400°.
In large bowl, combine corned beef, potatoes, soup, 1/2 can French Fried Onions and the pepper.
Spoon evenly into 8 x 12-inch baking dish.
Bake, covered, at 400° for 20 minutes or until heated through.
Using back of spoon, make 6 wells... - 36.6
Julie Goodyear's Corned Beef Hash
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) In a pan of boiling water, put the onion and cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
3) Drain the onion and reserve the cooking liquid.
4) Mix together the basil, onion, pepper sauce and corned beef.... - 39.1744
Lamb Hash Gratine
Trying your best to impress your friends and family with your culinary skills? Now give this Lamb Hash Gratine recipe a try and see how easy it's to keep them impressed always. This recipe for Lamb Hash Gratine is simple and leaves not much mess! - 44.5189
Trim and cut the meat into thin slices.
Dice the bacon, slice the onions; melt the fat and fry them until light brown.
Add the sliced meat and pour the mixed sauces over.
Heat thoroughly without boiling for about 1/2 hr.
If liked this dish can be prepared... - 31.6715
Cut chilled hash in 4 to 6 slices and arrange in shallow casserole.
Heat in a 350Â° F oven for 15 minutes.
Meanwhile brown mushrooms in butter.
Remove from heat and add sour cream.
Pour this mixture around hash slices and continue baking another 10... - 28.7766
Quick N Easy Texas Hash
Heat oven to 350Â°.
In large skillet, cook and stir ground beef until light brown; drain off fat.
Add onions and green pepper; cook and stir until onion is tender.
Stir in tomatoes, rice, chili powder, salt and pepper; heat through.
Pour into ungreased... - 35.9488
Southern Style Hash
Put green peppers, onions and celery in a stew pot.
Cook slowly 10 to 15 minutes, stirring frequently.
Cook pork in butter until lightly brown.
Mix noodles with grated cheese.
Add to vegetables.
Add ground pork.
Season highly with salt and... - 44.6128
Cheese Topped Peas With Hash
Put corned beef hash and corned beef into a bowl; separate into pieces.
Add the 1/2 cup cheese and the horseradish; mix lightly.
Pile mixture diagonally across a baking dish; set aside.
Melt butter in a saucepan.
Blend in a mixture of flour, salt, and... - 42.2043
Turkey Hash Bake
In skillet cook bacon till crisp; drain.
Crumble bacon and set aside.
In skillet cook ground turkey and onion till meat is browned.
Drain off fat.
In bowl combine turkey mixture, potato, evaporated milk, parsley, worcestershire sauce, sage, 3/4 teaspoon salt,... - 40.0942
Luscious Beef Hash
1) Preheat oven to 250Â°F before warming.
2) In a large heavy pot, over medium-high heat, heat oil and brown short ribs well on all sides in it for about 3 to 4 minutes, in batches.
3) Season the ribs with pepper as they cook and then... - 42.7714
Red Flannel Hash
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degree F
2. In a large casserole or Dutch oven, heat the fat from the corned beef.
3. Add the onion and brown.
4. Add the corned beef and the potatoes and sauté until lightly browned.
Place the casserole in a... - 41.7242
Place butter and cream cheese in 9-inch pie pan.
Place in oven to melt butter (cream cheese will not melt).
Remove from oven.
Add flour and mix until a dough forms.
Press in bottom and sides of pie pan.
Combine hash, green pepper, chili sauce, chili powder... - 36.7887
Place empty browning dish in oven.
MICROWAVE 4 to 5 MINUTES on HIGH.
Add oil and cooked pork.
MICRO WAVE 2 to 3 MINUTES on HIGH, or until lightly browned, stirring once.Mix in rice, soy sauce and garlic powder.
MICRO WAVE 3 to 4 MINUTES on HIGH, or... - 35.2635
Fry the tortillas in grease until they are light brown.
Mix the chile powder with water, and stir until free from lumps.
Mix all ingredients together, but save back some of the cheese to sprinkle over the top.
Bake in a preheated 350° oven for 20 min or... - 33.2725
Place empty browning dish in oven.
MICROWAVE 4 to 5 MINUTES on HIGH.
Add oil and cooked pork.
MICROWAVE 2 to 3 MINUTES on HIGH, or until lightly browned, stirring once.
Mix in rice, soy sauce and garlic powder.
MICROWAVE 3 to 4 MINUTES on HIGH, or... - 42.3421
Corned Beef Hash Dinner
1. Preheat oven to hot (425° F.).
2. Grind all the ingredients in a food grinder, using the finest knife. Mix well.
3. Turn into a shallow greased nine-inch pan. Bake until the crust is brown, twenty to twenty-five minutes. Fold as you would an omelet - 27.513
Melt 25 g/1 oz of the butter in a frying pan and fry the onion until lightly browned.
Stir in the bay leaf and spices, adding more if you wish, then crumble in the beef.
Fry until the beef is well browned.
Meanwhile, melt the remaining butter in another... - 44.5539
Mike Monahan Tv Spot Pork Tenderloin With Bacon Hash
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. Cut and remove the silver skin of pork tenderloin.
3. Season pork with salt and pepper.
4. Place a skillet on flame and saute smoked bacon in it until crispy.
5. On paper towel, place crisped bacon to... - 103.936
Preheat oven to 375° F.
In a large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat, melt 1 1/2 tablespoons margarine.
Add cornbread and saute until brown.
Remove from skillet and drain on paper towel.
Add remaining tablespoon magarine and 1 tablespoon water to same... - 40.3618
Any available leftover meat may be used, taking about equal parts of meat and potato.
Chop the meat first, then add the potato and chop together.
Moisten it enough to hold together.
Melt fat (1 tablespoon to each cup of hash) in a frying pan, spread... - 30.3041
1. Preheat oven to moderate (325° F.).
2. Melt the butter in a heavy skillet, add the onion and saute until golden. Add the parsley, garlic and bacon and cook briefly.
3. Mix in the remaining ingredients except the cream and cheese and bake, covered, one... - 31.7851
Easy Beef Hash
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. In a large skillet, melt the butter.
3. Add the onion and celery and sautÃ© them until soft and golden.
4. Add potatoes and beef to the skillet and sautÃ© for another 5 minutes until well blended.... - 38.9381
Salmon Artichoke Hash
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Line a baking sheet with foil.
Spread the potatoes on the sheet and coat with no-stick spray.
Bake for 25 minutes, or until lightly browned.
Warm 1 1/2 teaspoons of the oil in a large no-stick skillet over medium... - 45.6119
Red Flannel Hash With Potato
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F. Line a 13" x 9" x 2" baking pan with foil. Wrap the potatoes in foil. Arrange the potatoes, beets, and onion in the pan. Roast for 45 minutes or until the vegetables are tender. Let cool, then peel, dice, and place in a large... - 26.8689
Sear steak in a hot pan.
Add tomatoes, onions, corn, peppers, salt, and pepper.
Cook 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
Cook noodles in boiling salted 'water, drain.
Put noodles in flat baking dish and pour meat mixture over them.
Cover with Spanish sauce and... - 39.9856
Turnip, Potato And Carrot Hash
Put the vegetables in a saucepan with the consomme and salt to taste.
Bring to the boil, then simmer for 20 to 30 minutes or until the vegetables are tender and most of the liquid has evaporated.
Remove from the heat and pour oil any excess liquid.
Add pepper... - 32.0499
Smoked Salmon And Potato Hash
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
In a large saute pan or skillet over medium-high heat, heat the oil and saute the onion until translucent, about 4 minutes.
Add the potatoes and saute for about 5 to 6 minutes, or until limp.
Add the carrots and fennel and saute... - 38.5683
Melt butter, add onion, and cook until golden.
Add potatoes and brown lightly.
Add next 8 ingredients and cook for several minutes.
Put in shallow baking dish and sprinkle with crumbs.
Bake in preheated moderate oven (350°F.) for about 30 minutes.
Makes 4... - 40.4634
Divide eggplant and onion between 2 baking pans, 10 by 15-inch size.
Mix the cumin, paprika, and oil equally into each pan.
Bake, uncovered, in a 400° oven until eggplant is brown on edges, about 30 minutes; stir once with a wide spatula.
Scrape vegetables... - 38.4352
Creamy Fish Hash
Does eating good food make you happy, why not try this extremely delicious recipe for Creamy Fish Hash? Relatively simple, this Creamy Fish Hash doesn't take much of your time, but leaves you with utmost satisfaction of having made something great! - 51.7571
Roasted Pork Chops With Savory White Bean Hash
1. For the marinade: In a bowl whisk together mape syrup, apple cider vinegar, olive oil and fresh thyme leaves.
2. Place the pork chops in a ziplock bag and pour in the marinade. Place in the cooler to marinade for 30 minutes.
3. Preheat oven... - 119.301
1) Wash the salmon in cold water and skin it.
2) Slice the chilli in half and discard the seeds.
3) Set aside the other half for salsa.
4) Preheat the oven or toaster oven to 400°F.
Green Or Red Salsa
5) Cut the chilli into half.
6) In... - 45.8575
Hash Filled Baked Onions
About 2 1/2 hours before serving: In large covered saucepan, in boiling salted water, cook onions until tender, about 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, in medium bowl, mix well hash, sugar, mustard, seasoned salt and pepper and Worcestershire.
Slice top from each onion;... - 43.5469
Lamb Hash Parmentier
1) Preheat oven to 450°.
2) Wash and peel the potatoes.
3) In a saucepan with boiling water, boil the potatoes.
4) In a bowl, add 4 boiled potatoes to mash with butter and egg.
5) Season the mixture with salt and pepper according to... - 42.6094
Chinese Style Hamburger Hash
Brown meat in oil until slightly crumbly.
Add onions, celery, mushroom and chicken soups, and warm water.
Stir in rice, soy sauce, and pepper.
Turn into a lightly greased casserole (about 2-quart size).
Cover and bake in a moderate oven (350°) for 30... - 41.9533
Eggs Bacon And Hash Breakfast Pizza
Pizza for breakfast? No this is not the stale leftover pizza from last night’s pizza party. This is an actual breakfast pizza made of fresh pizza dough, topped with mashed potatoes, eggs, cheese, bacon and chives. A complete breakfast in pizza form. This is... - 138.481
Turkey Hash With Paprika Cabbage And Poached Eggs
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Put the bread cubes on a baking sheet, drizzle with 2 teaspoons of the olive oil, season with 1/4 teaspoon of the salt and 1/2 teaspoon of the pepper, and toss lightly. Bake until golden brown, about 7 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, heat... - 36.0953
Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
Place the diced turkey in a 9 X 13-inch baking pan.
Sprinkle all surfaces of the turkey evenly with 1 tablespoon plus 1 1/2 teaspoons of the seasoning mix, rub it in well, and set aside.
Preheat a heavy... - 41.9444
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) Mix together hash browns, water, and 3/4 teaspoon salt.
3) Leave aside for 15 minutes, uncovered.
4) Drain the water from hash browns.
5) Using aluminum foil, cover tortillas securely and cook in the... - 45.8086
How To Make A Breakfast Casserole For Easter! Freezerburns (ep565)
Today I'm going to show you how to make a breakfast casserole perfect for Easter brunch using only 3 ingredients. This is a super easy recipe using just 3 ingredients: Alexia Yukon Gold Hashed Browns, Redi-Quiche Broccoli and Cheddar Quiche filling, and... - 110.063
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Mix soup and sour cream together in a casserole dish or 9 x 13 dish.
Add frozen potatoes and stir until well coated.
Bake in the oven for 30-45 minutes, depending on the depth of the dish.
Sprinkle cheese on top and bake another... - 27.6535
Creamy Potato Bake
Heat oven to 350°F.
Lightly grease 13x9 inch (3 quart) baking dish.
In small saucepan, heat half and half, margarine and salt until hot.
DO NOT BOIL.
Arrange potatoes evenly in greased pan; pour hot mixture over potatoes.
Sprinkle with cheese.
Bake at... - 33.5092
Breakfast pizza is a recipe perfect if you want a long filling breakfast. Watch this interesting video that shares a wonderful recipe for this unique pizza that can be made with the available ingredients in your kitchen. Take a look and try this pizza for... - 95.2824
Meat 'n Tater Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 350°
2. Line a 9-inch pie plate with pastry
3. In a large pan, combine the meat, milk, soup mix, pepper, allspice and mix well.
4. Tip this into a pastry plate and top with potatoes place the top crust on top of... - 39.2512
Hashbrown Potatoes With Cheese
Those of you who are fond of eating Hashbrown Potatoes should surely try this recipe out. The Chef shows this simple way to make Hashbrown Potatoes with Cheese. They are so delicious that you will certainly love it. - 111.524
Country Beef Bourguignon
1. Take a 6 quart Dutch oven, put oil and once heated add half of beef to it.
2. Brown the beef from all sides by stirring it well.
3. Once done, take the browned beef out and put the other half.
4. Take the fat out from the Dutch oven by just leaving... - 44.0404
Random: Cooking Breakfast With Marriage Advice
Starting off your day right can do wonders to you. And what better way to do so than start with a super-healthy, super-indulgent breakfast. This video presents a slew of breakfast options that you can opt for. Easy, healthy, and quick, these breakfast treats... - 106.274
Creamy Chipped Beef Casserole
Snip beef in bite size pieces.
Brown in Crisco until edges curl; drain.
Mix milk and soup.
Add beef, hash brown's and 1/2 can onion rings.
Place in 2-quart casserole dish; bake covered for 30 minutes in 350 degree oven.
Remove lid; crumble remainder of onion... - 34.0172
Breakfast Potato Pie
Cover hash browns with hot water; let stand 10 minutes.
Beat eggs; add potatoes and remaining ingredients except bacon and paprika.
Pour into a well greased 10 inch piepan.
Sprinkle with bacon and paprika.
Cover and refrigerate at least 8... - 38.7789
Oven Hash Brown Recipes By Category