- » Oven Hamburger
Oven Hamburger Recipes
Enjoy our collection of oven hamburger recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for oven hamburger recipes.
Hamburger Oven Stew
1. Start by preheating the oven to 450 degrees F
2. In a Dutch oven, combine ground beef and onion, cook it over medium heat till meat is browned and it crumbles
3. Add next 6 ingredients and cook for 10 minutes over medium heat
4. Now... - 45.3158
Dutch Oven Hamburger Stroganoff
In Dutch oven or large roasting pan, cook and stir ground beef and onion in butter until meat is brown and onion is tender.
Stir in flour, salt, garlic, pepper and mushrooms; cook 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
Stir in soup; heat to boiling, stirring... - 38.0728
Hamburger In Oven
Divide meat into 6 to 8 equal parts and make into patties.
Season to taste.
Place on foil in large baking pan and arrange onion slices on top of each patty.
Place fries around them.
Wrap foil tightly and bake. - 28.4747
You May Also Like!
Oven Hamburgers is the microwave version of burgers. The beef filing in this Oven Hamburgers is just rich. Just give this simple and easy Oven Hamburgers a try. - 38.6665
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine crumbs, 1/2 cup of the soup, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Add ground beef and mix well; shape into 6 patties.
Place in 11 x 7 1/2 x 1 1/2-inch baking pan.
Blend together remaining soup, chili sauce, and mustard; pour over... - 34.9071
Grilled Hamburgers are an all time favourite with everyone and now you can recreate this amazing dish at home. Cooking is fun outdoors and when you get to prepare something as delectable as this, there shouldn't be any second thoughts. With Mike Stokes just... - 109.339
Low Carb Cajun Burger - Making The Hamburger Buns Part 1
Don't let your low carb diet put a damper on your love for food! You can be on a diet and still eat what you love, like a Cajun style burger. With LowCarb360's 3 Part video series on making the perfect low carb burger, you will be able to make a healthy... - 108.278
1. Mix ground beef lightly with steak sauce; shape into 6 patties about 1 inch thick.
2. Cook green beans, following label directions; drain. Stir in soup; heat, stirring carefully so as not to break beans, just until bubbly.
3. While beans cook, place meat... - 33.5479
1 Shape ground beef into a large patty in a large frying pan; brown 5 minutes on each side, then break up into small chunks.
Spoon into an 8-cup baking dish.
2 Stir in remaining ingredients; cover.
3 Bake in moderate oven (350Â°) 40 minutes, or until... - 31.752
Melty Mix Ups
These Melty Mix Ups are delectable mealtime treats ! Try out these pork, cheese and hamburger bun rolls soon and tell me if you like them ! Your suggestions for the Melty Mix-ups are welcome ! - 32.9835
Spicy Hamburger Casserole
Brown ground beef and onion.
Add tomato soup, hot water, salt and pepper, Worcestershire sauce and Tabasco sauce.
Stir in grated cheese; simmer until cheese is melted.
Combine with cooked noodles or macaroni.
Put into 11/2-quart casserole; top with... - 38.6118
1) Follow package instructions to cook green beans and drain well, when done.
2) Combine together ground beef lightly with steak sauce and then figure the mixture into 6 patties about 1 inch thick.
3) Mix soup with green beans and cook... - 42.6361
Blend all these ingredients well and pack into a small greased ring mold.
Bake 1 hour in a 350° oven and turn out on a heated platter. - 31.7386
Oven Hamburger Recipes By Category