- » Oven Grilled Asparagus
Oven Grilled Asparagus Recipes
Enjoy our collection of oven grilled asparagus recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for oven grilled asparagus recipes.
Ham Asparagus Rolls
Drain asparagus spears well.
Take 4 or 5 spears and roll these inside a slice of ham.
Arrange neatly in a fireproof dish.
Pour sauce over ham-asparagus rolls.
Heat through in a moderate oven, Mark 4, 350°F., or under the grill. - 22.0948
Oven-grilled Prima Vera Rib Eye Steaks
Fabulous, oven-grilled Prima Vera Rib Eye Steaks. We live in near desert, long winter grassland. Vegan is often a green choice, but in our niche ecosystem, herd animals live naturally off bunch grass indigenous to our region, making free-range, organic meat... - 92.6324
Grilled Asparagus With Chervil And Hazelnuts
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. Spread the hazelnuts on a baking sheet and bake for about 10 minutes, until lightly browned and fragrant, then transfer the nuts to another sheet to cool completely, when cool, rub them between your... - 41.7647
Marinated Grilled Steak With Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus
Preheat Oven: 425 degrees
Evenly distribute the steak rub, meat tenderizer, salt, pepper, yellow mustard and wine on the top of each cut of meat, keeping in mind you will flip the meat and do the other side. *Prior to pouring the wine over top of meat... - 38.2117
Asparagus Grilled Cheese Sandwich
This grown-up grilled cheese sandwich features two buttery and nutty cheeses that tastes superb with the official vegetable of spring, asparagus. - 35.7075
White Asparagus And Grilled Scallops In Lobster Vinaigrette
Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
Place lobster heads on baking pan; roast until browned, about 40 minutes.
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in medium skillet; add carrot, onion and celery.
Cook until softened.
Stir in tomato paste, garlic and peppercorns.
Add lobster heads... - 39.7264
Steak With Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus
Nothing like a plate of meat to pep up your father’s meal time! Watch as Jen and Maria get the men to help out in preparing the perfect father’s day meal. The steak as well as the asparagus are simple recipes, both filled with flavor… - 118.374
Roast Asparagus Bundles
1. On baking tray, lay parchment paper and grease oil on it. Keep it aside.
2. In a pan boil water and put asparagus in it. Cook for a couple of minutes.
3. Take the asparagus out of the pan, and soak it immediately in ice water. This will stop... - 108.191
Pan Fried Green Asparagus With Atlantic Scallops And Quail Eggs
Peel the asparagus tips, poach in boiling water, then pan-fry until tender.
Pan-fry 6 quail eggs and poach the other 6.
Season the 6 scallops in the shell with salt, pepper and some vinaigrette with walnut oil and place in the oven for about 1 to 2... - 31.5742
Cheese And Asparagus Quiche
Roll out the dough and use to line a 20 cm (8 inch) flan ring or deep pie plate. Bake blind in a preheated hot oven (220°C/425°F, Gas Mark 7) for 15 to 20 minutes or until the pastry is cooked but not browned.
Melt the fat in a saucepan. Stir in the flour... - 28.213
Not So Fried Chicken With Emeril Orzo And Roasted Asparagus
Preheat oven at 350°
Trim fat off of the chicken breasts and in a shallow dish beat egg and add cayenne and in a second shallow dish add the Panko, thyme, garlic, paprika, red pepper flakes then stir to combine. Dredge the chicken breasts first in... - 44.7857
Grilled Veggie Pizza
To make the veggies: Preheat the oven to 425°F.
Place the peppers, onion, zucchini, yellow squash, and asparagus in a 13" X 9" baking dish.
Drizzle with the oil and toss to coat.
Roast the vegetables, stirring occasionally, for 30 minutes, or until... - 45.3084
Grilled Cheese Souffle
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In medium bowl, using an electric mixer, beat egg yolks for 3 to 4 minutes or until thick and lemon-colored.
Beat in mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper.
In large bowl, using clean beaters, beat egg whites until stiff but not... - 34.9664
Grilled Vegetable Couscous Salad
The grilled vegetable cous cous is a fiiling meal recipe prepared with cous cous served with grilled vegetables and red pepper coulis. Flavored with lemon juice and garnished with parsley, the grilled vegetables with cous cous is healthy and nutritious. - 44.2153
Polenta With Grilled Vegetables
I love this Polenta Fantastica Dl Vegetable Al Forno Polenta With Grilled Vegetables dish. This Polenta Fantastica Dl Vegetable Al Forno Polenta With Grilled Vegetables is an absolutely delicious dish. Cook it to realize how fabulous it is! - 42.8667
Penne With Grilled Vegetables And Herbed Ricotta
1. Heat the oven to 400Â°F.
2. Light a charcoal fire or heat the broiler.
3. Bringing a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil cook the pasta until it is almost tender, drain it running under cold water until it is cool and set... - 47.957
Salmon En Papillote
Salmon en papillote could be a complete meal for your family and friends.
Check out the recipe right here. - 31.5553
Beef Salad With Crispy Vegetables And Watercress Pesto
1. Into a bowl of iced water add in the radish, celery, asparagus and carrot leaving it for about 30 minutes to crisp up.
Heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6.
2. Rub salt and pepper to season the beef.
3. Set an ovenproof griddle pan over... - 46.3677
Bacon Wrapped Scallops With Potato Mushroom Cake
For the sauce, place the pinot noir, port, balsamic vinegar, and shallots in a heavy bottomed pot and cook until the mixture is reduced and coats the back of a spoon.
Whisk in the butter, season with salt and pepper and keep warm.
Meanwhile, divide the... - 44.207
New Year Hors D'oeurves
No one of us can do without New Years hors d'oeurves, right? So, Alex, Soph and I came up with three 2 Kids hors d'oeurves recipes: Lemony-Garlic Shrimp Skewers, Bacon-Wrapped Asparagus, and Mini-Wrapped Hot Dogs. These recipes are great for kids to help with... - 109.097
Cut shrimp into bite-size pieces.
Make a sauce by blending together the salt, soy sauce, rice wine (sake) or sherry, and ginger.
Dip shrimp into sauce; place on skewers.
Dip the asparagus tips into the sauce, then place on skewers.
Broil in oven, basting with... - 29.3677
Poached Fillet Sole Princesse
1. Preheat oven to 375° Fahrenheit.
2. In a small saucepan, put together finely chopped onion, wine and skimmed milk; tightly cover pan and simmer gently for 10 minutes.
3. In a small ovenproof dish, place fish and pour onion mixture on... - 40.7629
Buffalo Mozzarella With Summer Vegetables And Herbs
1. Mix together the mozzarella, marinade ingredients and 3 tbsp olive oil, then grind over a little sea salt and black pepper. Cover with cling film and marinate for at least 6 hrs, or overnight.
2. Blanch the asparagus for 1 min in some boiling salted water,... - 44.7141
Fillet Steak With Red Wine Reduction
1. For sauce, place a pan on medium heat and pour olive oil in it.
2. Drop onion, celery, carrot, garlic, salt, pepper, rosemary, sugar, and thyme. Stir and cook for about 10 minutes or until it gets a nice color.
3. Add red wine, beef stock, and... - 0
Slow Roasted Salmon With Asian Greens
Cook fish and quartered lime on heated oiled grill plate (or grill or barbecue) until both are lightly coloured all over.
Place fish and lime in oiled large baking dish; sprinkle with lime leaves.
Bake, covered tightly, in very slow oven about 30 minutes... - 43.9268
How To Make Prime Rib Roast
Prime rib is a flavorful roast to serve for any special occasion. Enjoy this easy to follow recipe passed down from Grandma Luken. - 0
Mashed Potatoes In Microwave
1) Rinse the potatoes and drain the water out.
2) In a glass bowl, place potatoes, and cook covered on high power for 12 to 14 minutes or until potatoes are soft. Stir once in between.
3) Let the dish remain in the oven, covered, for 5... - 38.191
Chilean Sea Bass And Scallops In Pomegranate Reduction Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. For the Chilean Sea Bass: Dust the Bass with salt and cayenne pepper.
3. Add olive oil to a pan and pan sear the bass for 2 minutes.
4. Flip to other side and put the sea bass into oven for... - 100.799