- » Oven Fries
Oven Fries Recipes
Enjoy our collection of oven fries recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for oven fries recipes.
Easy Oven Fries
This easy oven fries recipe is exquisite due to its unique cutting and cooking style. Its is a home style dish, cooked with utmost ease and it comes out absolutely crisp and tempting. Take a look for the quick steps and you can try it next time with your... - 112.877
Oven Bistro Fries: On The Side #5
Want to cook the ever loved potato fries in a healthy way? Then watch this video and learn of a recipe that requires baking of the potatoes instead of deep frying. The taste is just as great, we promise! - 100.734
Breakfast Scramble With Oven Fries
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) Cut the potatoes in ½ inch cubes and dry it.
3) Coat a baking sheet with butter.
4) In a skillet, heat oil and toss potatoes with the paprika.
5) Place the potatoes on the baking sheet in a single... - 43.7687
Skinny Oven Fries
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a bowl, mix together cheese, salt, sugar, garlic powder, paprika, onion powder, chilli powder, lemon-pepper seasoning.
3) Slice each of the four potatoes into 8 wedges.
4) Mix the oil and water... - 43.1455
Curried Oven Fries
1) Preheat the oven to 375°.
2) Place a baking sheet in the oven to warm.
3) Cut the potatoes into 3-by-1-by-1-inch sticks, without removing the skin.
4) Rinse the potato sticks in cold water and pat dry with paper towel.
5) In a large bowl,... - 37.1095
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
Peel the potatoes and soak them in ice water.
Cut each potato into slices, 1/4 inch thick.
Cut each slice into strips, 1/4 inch thick.
Return to ice water until ready to cook.
Drain strips and dry them on paper towels.
Arrange the... - 37.0228
Preheat oven to 425 °F (220 °C).
In a large bowl, combine all ingredients, except potatoes.
Turn over until potatoes are evenly coated with mixture.
In a roasting pan, spread a single layer of potato sticks.
Cook in oven around 30... - 36.318
Zippy Oven Fries
1. Heat the oven to 450°F. Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with vegetable oil cooking spray.
2. Place potatoes on prepared pan, sprinkle with seasoning, and toss to mix. Arrange potatoes in an even layer. Bake until edges are beginning to brown, 25... - 29.5677
Cumin Scented Oven Fries
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F; lightly spray a jelly-roll pan with nonstick spray.
2. Combine the potatoes and olive oil in one bowl. Combine the cumin, garlic powder, paprika, salt, cayenne, and cinnamon in another bowl. Sprinkle the spice mixture over the... - 28.9546
Scrub potatoes thoroughly. Cut each potato lengthwise into 8 slices. Brush cut surface of potatoes lightly with melted margarine.
In a plastic bag combine Parmesan cheese, garlic salt, paprika, and, if desired, onion powder. Add 8 potato slices to bag. Shake... - 26.8252
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F. Coat 2 baking sheets with the cooking spray. Scrub the potatoes well; cut lengthwise into sticks, 1 inch thick.
2. Place in a bowl of ice water for 15 minutes to rinse out the starch (do not leave them longer in the water, for... - 26.3907
Crinkle Cut Oven Fries
Using crinkle-edged cutter or garnishing knife, slice potatoes 1/4 inch (5 mm) thick.
Place on greased broiler rack; brush with half of the oil.
Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Broil for 8 minutes.
Turn and brush with remaining oil; broil for 4 to 5... - 25.3804
Preheat oven to 450°.
Combine all ingredients in a bowl; toss well.
Arrange the potatoes in a single layer on a baking sheet.
Bake at 450° for 35 minutes or until golden. - 22.4097
Oven Roasted Home Fries
1. Preheat the oven at 425 degrees F.
2. Peel the potatoes and rinse well.
3. Cut the potatoes into small cubes.
4. In a bowl place the potatoes and add in the oil, toss well.
5. Season with salt, pepper, basil and oregano. Toss all the... - 0
Sriracha Oven Fries : How To Make In 30 Seconds
Sriracha Oven Fries - This recipe is for the true hot sauce lover. Even the most novice of home cooks can handle this recipe with three simple ingredients. Plus, we show you the technique that makes oven-baked potatoes as crisp as a French fry! - 0
Garlic Fries From The Ballpark
It's the middle of baseball season and I thought it would be really fun to make this baseball game favorite. I recently went to a game and posted the garlic fries on my instagram. Many of you thought i should do a video! So here it is. just make sure to have... - 0
Oven Fries Recipes By Category