- » Oven Fried Tofu
Oven Fried Tofu Recipes
Enjoy our collection of oven fried tofu recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for oven fried tofu recipes.
Tofu Stir Fry With Rice
Freneat the oven to 325F Cook the rice according to package directions; omit the salt.
Meanwhile, to toast the sesame seeds, spread them out in a pie pan and bake, uncovered, shaking the pan frequently, until the seeds are golden about 10 minutes.
Set... - 44.3687
Here is a really interesting Stir-Fry Supreme you can try out. Stir-Fry Supreme is good enough to try. A really well done recipe! - 35.6283
Thai Stir Fried Noodles With Tofu
1)Preheat oven to 200 degrees F.
2)Cut tofu into two and place on a tray in oven.
3)Combine together chopped ginger, garlic and soya sauce. Also add in vinegar and water.
4)Pour mixture on tofu in oven and let roast for 30 minutes until tofu becomes... - 46.7901
Stir Fry Teriyaki Tofu
1. In 2 separate bowls, place the rice and the bean curd.
2. Pour warm water and let the stand for 60 minutes at least. Drain them.
3. In a bowl, mix cornstarch and 2 tablespoons water and keep aside.
4. With a knife or the metal blade of a food... - 46.0388
Thai Stir Fried Peanut Chicken And Tofu
Thai seasoning and Thai sauces are used to prepare this chicken and tofu dish! A quick stir fry to be done which is flavorfully done, but not shown as a quality video! Watch the video for more. - 70.01
Stir Fried Zucchini, Tofu And Tomatoes
1. MAKE THE SAUCE: In a small bowl, stir together the cornstarch and broth until smooth. Stir in the oyster sauce, vinegar, soy sauce, sugar and sesame oil. Reserve until needed.
2. MAKE THE STIR-FRY: Heat a large heavy wok (or Dutch oven) over high heat. Add... - 31.2019
1. Wrap tofu cakes in double layer of dish towels or lots of paper towels. Press tofu by placing on top of them a cutting board weighted with several canned goods (about 3 pounds worth). Let set for 10 or more minutes. Slice each tofu cake into 4 cutlets.
2.... - 31.7661
Breakfast Scramble With Oven Fries
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) Cut the potatoes in ½ inch cubes and dry it.
3) Coat a baking sheet with butter.
4) In a skillet, heat oil and toss potatoes with the paprika.
5) Place the potatoes on the baking sheet in a single... - 43.7687
Sweet And Sour Tofu
Tasty Sweet And Sour Tofu is a wonderful dish. You will be doing great injustice to your taste buds if you do miss this wonderfully delicious dessert. Use this excellent Sweet And Sour Tofu recipe and pamper your taste buds. - 46.5148
Spinach Tofu Casserole
1) In a fry pan, add oil to heat up over medium heat.
2) Put the spinach along with tamari and spices and sauté for a while.
3) Stir in tofu and keep on sautéing.
4) In a small baking pan, place this mixture.
5) Spread wheat germ on top.
6) Set your... - 45.0398
Piri-piri Breaded Tofu With Tomato Salsa
This is a tasty vegetarian main dish which can be served with salad or rice or noodles. The crispy tofu served with the fresh salsa is a great combination. - 0
Barbecued Tofu Strips
Cut pressed tofu into 1/4-inch slices. Place in a single layer in a small pan and pour tamari or soy sauce over strips. Marinate in tamari for 15 to 60 minutes, turning occasionally to coat evenly. The longer the marination time, the stronger the flavor.... - 26.0094
1. Preheat oil to 375°F before frying.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
3. Take a frying pan, add ¼ inch oil, add tortilla to heated oil till it sizzles. Fry each tortilla fast to a state where it turns limped when cool.
4.... - 46.6601
Enchiladas Made With Tofu
I love this Enchiladas Made With Tofu Mexican dish. And when I say love Enchiladas Made With Tofu-it means both eating and making it. One you should be trying today! - 43.6955
Heat peanut oil in a large skillet. Add mushrooms and scallions and saute for 2 to 3 minutes. Add ginger, garlic and sprouts. Stir-fry for 2 minutes. Remove to a large bowl.
Add 1/4 pound mashed tofu to bowl. Stir flour and baking powder together and sprinkle... - 40.9917
Spanakopita Greek Tofu Spinach Pie
1) With a roller pin, roll the phyllo dough into paper like thin.
2) Cut this in to rectangular shaped strips having dimension 5 1/2 inch x 10 inch. Use melted butter to brush on.
3) In a steamer, steam the chopped spinach.
4) In a fry... - 40.7936
Tofu Yeastey Pizza
1) Crumble the tofu block in small parts.
2) In a fry pan, add butter and melt it over medium heat.
3) Add yeast, arrowroot and spices to stir well.
4) Keep on whisking over medium heat till the mixture becomes thick.
5) Add crumbled... - 47.5739
Tofu Tacos With Pineapple Salsa
1. In a medium-size bowl, stir together soy sauce, honey, Basil Oil, Hot Chile Oil, and garlic. Add tofu and stir gently to coat. Set aside; stir occasionally to blend.
2. To prepare pineapple salsa, in a large bowl, mix pineapple, jicama, lime peel, lime... - 32.0759
Tofu Tuna Puffs
In a colander, drain tofu as much as possible (about 1/2 hour).
Press through a fine wire strainer and into a bowl, or thoroughly mash with a fork.
Discard any liquid.
Drain and flake tuna and add to tofu stirring until well blended.
In another bowl beat... - 45.9421
Tofu Pot Pie With Mashed Potato Topping
Tofu Pot pie is a reminder of grandma's kitchen. This tasty pie covered in mashed potato is great for dinner with a fresh salad and the leftovers make a satisfying lunch. - 137.673
Green Peas Tofu/paneer Masala
1. In a hot pan, heat the oil, butter, green chilies, garlic and stir well.
2. Add in the ground onion, turmeric powder, madras curry powder, coriander powder and mix well.
3. Add in the sliced onion, chopped tomato and stir fry on medium high heat.
4.... - 80.1021
Tofu & Spinach Manicotti
In a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over medium-high heat, stir onion, celery, garlic, and oregano in oil often until onion is limp, about 8 minutes.
Add puree, wine, and water.
Cover and simmer 25 minutes; stir often.
Mix tofu and spinach well.
Stuff manicotti... - 37.8166
Tofu Mushroom Dressing And Stuffing
Tofu Mushroom Dressing and Stuffing - A variety of ingredients and blend of great flavors in a classic bread stuffing mix makes this delicious recipe a meal in itself. - 133.629
Vegan French Toast & Quiche
Place the tofu, soy milk, vanilla, maple syrup, cinnamon and
nutmeg in a food processor and blend until smooth and creamy.
Pour the mixture into an 8.5” x 11” baking dish.
Heat up griddle or non stick frying pan. Lightly grease with vegan... - 42.5133
Vegetable Topped Crispy Noodles
Prepare ingredients, including Cooking Sauce, before you begin cooking.
Cut off broccoli flowerets; peel off and discard tough outside layer of stalks, then cut stalks into 1/4 inch thick slices.
Slice large broccoli flowerets in half or thirds... - 47.1793
Bean Curd And Potato Roses
1 Combine potato, bean curd, green onions, and salt and pepper in a bowl. Halve mixture and shape each half into a roll, 4 inches (10 cm) long.
2 Arrange spring roll wrappers with one corner towards you. Brush edges with cold water or egg white. Place one... - 35.2246
Barbecued Bean Curd
1 Pierce bean curd with toothpick. Coat evenly with char sui sauce and marinate 30 minutes.
2 The bean curd can be oven-roasted Chinese style for 20 minutes at 350°F (180°C) or pan-fried in 4-5 tbsp (60-75 ml) oil, turning to cook each side.
3 Cool and... - 19.7377
Want to learn more such delectable Thai recipes? Then, visit the website at
www.thaifoodtonight. - 30.9099
Vegan Ricotta Filling For Eggplant Parmesan- Part 1
If you have tried eggplant paremesan, you would agree that it is one of the appealing and irresistible vegan dish. But may be you have never tried making it for the lack of knowledge about preparing the dish. This video showcases a easy way to prepare this... - 108.321
Vietnamese Bánh Mì Gà
Bánh Mì Gà is the most popular baguette sandwich of Vietnam. You can easily prepare this mouth-watering preparation at your home, if you are looking for something exclusive to serve. Follow the step-by-step instruction to make the sandwich a big hit. - 108.484
Vegan Mexican Taco Burger
You don't really have to fly to Mexico to savor the best vegan Mexican taco burger. Hearty, inexpensive, and highly comforting, Maria Jose Ronquillo tell you how to prepare easy vegan tacos at home a la the Mexican style. Prepared using the freshest of... - 108.397
This stuff is called 油揚げ aburaage. It’s deep fried tofu. Usually you eat aburaage stuffed with rice, or in miso soup or with udon. But the other day, I suddenly had a brainwave. Why don’t I put chocolate inside it? I could call it agechoko! So I did... - 89.9219
In a bowl, combine 1 cup of the Cheddar cheese with tofu, cottage cheese, turmeric, and salt and pepper to taste. Mix in bell pepper along with your choice of optional ingredients.
Warm both sides of tortillas, one at a time, in an ungreased heavy skillet... - 36.4723
Vegan Crab Cake
Vegan and missing crab cake? Here is an easy vegan crab cake recipe that is fun to make with and no tough cooking involved. It’s a dish worth trying for non-vegetarians as well for its delicious and can be a good addition on a no meat day. - 122.533
Eggplant Parmesan (vegan)
This is a simple recipe that you are going to love! Vegan eggplant and tofu parmesan is a veganised version of this popular dish which is non-traditional because of the addition of tofu. Tofu is an important ingredient of this dish so make sure it is extra... - 106.398
Sweet Red Pepper Soup
1.Preheat the oven to gas mark 4, 180 degrees.
2.Take an ovenproof dish, put the peppers in it and bake for 15- 20 minutes.
3.Keep turning the peppers to avoid burning.
4.Allow them to cool.
5.Remove the skin and chop the flesh in small... - 50.0009
Crunchy Egg Patties
Drain tofu and pat dry with paper towels.
Crumble into a large bowl; stir in sherry and soy and let stand for 5 minutes.
Add celery, onion, zucchini, mushrooms, bean sprouts, salt, pepper, and cheese; mix lightly.
Lightly beat eggs, then stir into vegetable... - 43.1918
Wegmans Nut And Mushroom Pate
Wegmans Executive Chef Julie Jordan shares this flavorful vegan pate for the next time you entertain. It's also probably ten times healthier than meat pate. - 134.148
Korean Food: Garlic Chive Dumplings (부추 만두)
Dumplings make wonderful party appetizers. Watch this video to learn how to make two types of Korean style dumplings. The main ingredients for both are garlic chives, cabbage and cellophane noodles. For your vegetarian guests make tofu dumplings and for the... - 122.929
Paneer Tikka - Indian Appetizer
Paneer Tikka is an exotic appetizer where marinated paneer is skewered and baked in Tandoor oven. Just to keep it simple and easy this Paneer Tikka is baked in the regular oven. if you don’t have oven simply grill it on the tawa with some oil. - 0