- » Oven Fried Squash
Oven Fried Squash Recipes
Enjoy our collection of oven fried squash recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for oven fried squash recipes.
Butterball Oven Stir-fry Turkey And Vegetables
Combine oil and mustard in large bowl. Add turkey and vegetables; mix to coat. Sprinkle with seasoning mix; stir to coat. Place turkey and vegetables onto 10 × 15 inch baking pan; bake in 450ºF oven for 15 minutes, stirring once. - 18.2327
Pan Fried Butternut Squash
Chef Christine Wendland Prepares Pan fried butternut Squash Using Keith Lorren's Seafood Seasoning. - 0
Butternut Squash Fries
Try this "in demand" French fry alternative, courtesy of Dr. Janet Brill from her book "Cholesterol Down" - 102.285
Stir Fried Squash Medley
1.Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2.In a large bowl, mix cabbage, kernel corn, ham, Cheddar cheese, olives, green pepper, pimiento, salt and Italian dressing and leave them for 30 minutes
3.Take the hard rolls and cut the top part and... - 44.9353
Halve squash lengthwise; scoop out seeds and membrane.
Place the squash, cut side down, in a baking pan.
Bake in a 350Â° oven about 1 hour or till tender.
Scoop out squash; mash squash (should have about 2 cups).
In a large mixing bowl stir together the 2... - 33.2572
Spaghetti Squash Hash Browns
In a bowl, combine squash strands, flour, and cheese.
Mix well, lifting squash strands with 2 forks.
In a 10- to 12-inch frying pan with a nonstick finish, melt 1 tablespoon of the butter over medium-high heat.
Drop squash mixture into pan in 1/4-cup... - 36.147
Cheese Stuffed Squash Blossom Appetizers
Rinse blossoms with a gentle spray of cool water; shake off excess.
Trim off stems completely (close to blossoms), since they may be bitter.
Discard stems and set blossoms aside.
In a bowl, blend cream cheese, milk, Parmesan cheese, pepper, and chiles.
Spoon... - 40.1131
1) Preheat oven at 350°.
2) Cut the squash in halves along the length and discard the seeds.
3) Use a large baking dish, to place the squash halves with cut side down position.
4) Pour in water.
5) Place the baking dish inside oven to... - 39.7657
Butternut Squash Risotto With Sage
Cut enough squash into 1/2 inch chunks to equal 3 cups.
Coarsely shred enough remaining squash to equal 2 cups; set aside.
In 2 quart saucepan, heat broth and 4 cups water to boiling over high heat.
Reduce heat to low to maintain simmer; cover.
In 5 quart... - 47.8042
Saucy Spaghetti Squash Ole
Halve the spaghetti squash lengthwise and remove seeds.
Place, cut side down, on a baking sheet.
Bake in a 350° oven for 45 to 50 minutes or till tender.
Use a fork to shred and separate the spaghetti squash into strands.
Meanwhile, for sauce, in a large... - 42.0581
Winter Squash And Gouda Croquettes
1. Preheat the oven to 400° Drizzle the olive oil on a large rimmed baking sheet. Arrange the squash and sweet potatoes on the baking sheet cut side down. Roast for about 45 minutes, until tender and lightly browned on the bottom. Let cool.
2. Scoop the... - 34.3628
Roasted Butternut Squash
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/ 400°F/Gas Mark 6. Cut the butternut squash in half lengthwise and scoop out all of the seeds.
2. Score the squash in a diamond pattern with a sharp knife. Mix the garlic with the olive oil and brush over the cut surfaces of the... - 40.7706
Stuffed Acorn Squash
Lynn demonstrates how to make a delicious stuffed acorn squash that can be served as a main dish or as a side dish. This uses seasonal ingredients that are easy to find this time of year. This recipe was given to me by my daughter, Jennifer. It can either be... - 0
How To Make Ridged Squash Or Turia Dishes
How often have you squirmed with disgust at the mention of ridged squash dishes? Chef Bhal Dave presents two no-fail recipes using ridged squash that could be your savior on real lazy days. Easy and effortless, these recipes barely takes any time to cook.... - 78.221
Squash Pancakes is an american dish made from squash egg butter. - 48.6972
Spicy Butternut Squash & Black Bean Burger
There's nothing quite like a messy burger, is there? I love them. And what I enjoy most about veggie burgers is the endless possibility of combinations. They are such a great way to increase your vegetable intake, even with veggies you might not like. This... - 0
Squash And Lentil Bisque
A rich blend of true fall favorites--squash, apples, onions and lentils--is topped with broiled cheese bread. This bisque is "souper"! - 35.4938
Savory Squash And Leek Casserole
1. In a 2- to 3-quart pan over high heat, bring 4 to 6 cups water to a boil.
2. Cut squash into 1-inch chunks. Add to boiling water, cover, and simmer until tender when pierced, 12 to 14 minutes. Drain and mash squash with a potato masher or a mixer.
3.... - 34.127
Sesame Chicken In Acorn Squash
1) In a mixing bowl,combine all marinade ingredients and add the chicken in the marinade and allow to marinate night, preferrably, or for a minimum of half an hour.
2) Preheat oven to 350°.
3) In a baking pan,place squash halves, cut... - 44.21
Potato And Squash Hash
This appetizing dish can be prepared by stir frying. This dish is easy to prepare. - 35.9159
Stuffed Bilked Squash
Preheat the oven to 375°F (100°C).
Cut the stalk end off the squash and set it aside.
Scoop the seeds out of the squash with a metal spoon and discard them.
Bring a large saucepan of salted water to a boil.
Add the squash and blanch it for 5 minutes.
Drain... - 46.0829
How To Make Butternut Squash Risotto
Risotto is one universal favorite that you can eat at almost anytime. While the Italians might insist that the best made risottos are the ones that take time, Sue McMohan is here with a simple and quick recipe for a delicious butter squash risotto. Get ready... - 107.581
Parmesan Stuffed Squash
1. Lightly grease a baking dish with butter
2. Preheat the oven to 425° F
3. Scoop out and discard the seedy center of the squash halves, leaving ¼ -inch thick shells.
4. Arrange the shells in the baking dish and season them with salt... - 45.7538
Baked Stuffed Squash
Remove all of the fat and tissue from the chuck, then finely grind the meat.
Heat the oil in a very large saucepan or two saucepans.
Add the onions and carrots and fry gently for about 10 minutes until softened but not browned.
Remove the onions and carrots... - 42.5685
Glazed Squash And Onions
1) Pare off green skin from the squashes and cut them into halves.
2) Scoop our seeds and the membrane from the squashes and cut each half into 6 slices, lengthwise.
3) In large frying pan, add the squash slices in boiling salted water.
4) Cover... - 39.212
Spaghetti Squash Lasagne
Bake or microwave squash as directed at left.
Meanwhile, crumble beef into a wide frying pan; cook over medium heat, stirring, until browned.
Spoon off and discard fat.
Add garlic and mushrooms; cook, stirring, until mushrooms are soft.
Stir in basil, herb... - 42.1973
Spinach & Cheese Stuffed Squash
Place squash on a rack in a large pan over about 1 inch of boiling water.
Cover and steam over high heat until tender-crisp when pierced (about 5 minutes).
Immerse in cold water to cool; then drain.
Using a spoon, scoop seeds and pulp from each squash half to... - 42.9961
Winter Squash Curry
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Grind coconut and mustard in food processor.
Add yogurt; mix well.
Fry lentils and curry powder in oil in skillet until lentils are crisp; drain.
Stir in coconut mixture.
Arrange squash in baking pan.
Spoon coconut mixture over... - 40.0232
Stuffed Squash Rings
If you were looking for something different, this Stuffed Squash Rings recipe is it! Your near and dear ones including your pals will vouch for this tempting Stuffed Squash Rings recipe. Try it. - 50.2452
Green And Gold Squash
In a large frying pan, saute onion in salad oil until golden brown.
Remove from heat; stir in shredded squash, parsley, salt, oregano, pepper, and slightly beaten eggs blended with milk.
Spoon about half the mixture into a buttered 1 1/2-quart baking dish;... - 44.1483
Stuffed Acorn Squash
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F.
2) Halve the squash lengthwise.
3) With a spoon scoop out the flesh and remove the seeds.
4) In a large frying pan heat oil.
5) Add onions, celery, sunflower seeds, and garlic and sautÃ© for about 5... - 49.3644
Winter Squash Bisque
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees
season the squash with some salt and half the 5 spice
place on a greased cookie sheet
bake for 30-45 minutes until tender and lightly browned
Meanwhile start to cook the onions, carrots, apples or pears
in a large soup pot and... - 50.2277
Low Carb Italian Squash Recipes
1. For the spaghetti squash: Poke some holes in the squash, microwave it in the oven for 15 minutes or until soft. Remove the squash and let it cool for 10 minutes.
2. For the spaghetti squash: Slice the now cooled squash into 2,... - 110.571
Spicy Sausage Stuffed Acorn Squash
Cut acorn squash into halves and remove seeds.
Oven-steam squash, cut side down, in covered baking pan with 1/2 inch of boiling water in preheated hot oven (400Â°F.) until tender.
Meanwhile, mash sausage with fork and fry until cooked but not brown.
Drain... - 32.3511
Squash Blossom Tarts
In a large bowl combine the flour, shortening, butter, and salt with your hands until coarse crumbs form.
Add the water to moisten and form a dough.
Do not overwork the dough.
On a floured surface roll the dough out to 1/8 inch thickness.
Cut into 8 4-inch... - 40.5471
Winter Squash Casserole
Grease or spray with pan release a small baking dish, one quart or smaller.
Put squash into medium bowl.
Fry bacon until crisp; crumble into squash.
Leave about 1 tablespoon drippings in skillet.
Fry onions in drippings until transparent; add to squash.
Add... - 36.517
Roasted Butternut Squash Pizza With Gluten-free Cornmeal Crust
Watch as the Sexy Vegan dishes out a unique vegan pizza- with roasted butternut squash and a gluten-free pizza base. This pizza with a twist is sure to delight your taste buds and might actually make you forget about the conventional pizza. - 115.663
Roast Chilli Chicken & Hot Squash Roastics
Roast chili chicken and squash is a simple and spicy chicken recipe cooked with butternut squash. Brushed with a ginger, garlic and chili paste, and roasted in a pan, the chili chicken and squash can be served with rice or potato salad - 43.1061
Butternut Squash Risotto
Add a variation to the classic risotto with this butternut squash recipe. Keith Snow tells you how you can make yummy butternut squash risotto at home in a few simple steps. Just go for the best winter yields and pep up your dinner table like nothing else. - 111.304
Squash Flowers With Basil And Honey
Autumn is a great time of year to try new dishes and experiment with a bountiful harvest. Seasonal foods like squash, make a welcome addition to any feast. Celebrate the season with this beautiful recipe. - 45.4968
Butternut Squash Ravioli With Sage Brown Butter
Butternut Squash Ravioli with crisp fried sage leaves in brown butter sauce is comfort on a plate. The creaminess of the filling and freshness of the pasta is sure to get a 5 star rating across the dinner table. - 45.8527
Texas Squash Pudding
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F and grease a 2-quart casserole. Half-fill a 12-inch nonstick skillet with water and bring to a boil over high heat. Add the squash, lower the heat, and simmer for 5 minutes or just until tender, then transfer to a colander and... - 34.0295
Chicken In A Squash Shell
Cut squash in half lengthwise and scoop out seeds.
Place squash, cut side down, in an oiled 9 by 13-inch pan.
Bake, uncovered, in a 400° oven until tender when pierced, 30 to 40 minutes.
About 15 minutes before squash is done, pour oil into a 10 to 12-inch... - 46.2161
Onion Filled Squash
1. Pierce whole squash and set aside.
2. PIace slit pouch of frozen onions in 1 1/2-quart glass casserole.
3. Place squash on upper rack in oven and onions on bottom shelf.
4. Microwave both for 6 to 8 minutes on HIGH, or until onions are warm. Remove onions... - 29.8668
Squash Peanut Pie
1) Preheat oven at 350°.
2) Use a 9-inch pie pan or shallow baking dish to grease and lightly dust with bread crumbs.
3) In a saucepan, boil little quantity of salted water to cook squash until tender.
4) In a mixing bowl, place the... - 47.9364
Squash Spaghetti In Beefy Meat Sauce
Spaghetti made from squash. This makes a very healthy spaghetti dish with a favorable tomato base sauce with meat. This video makes this simple, tasty, and relatively light spaghetti dish in no time. Serve with green salad, if desired. - 122.49
Squash With Chilies And Ginger
1. Peel onions and cut into 1/2-inch wedges. In a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over medium-high heat, frequently stir onions, ginger, garlic, and chilies in oil until vegetables are lightly browned, 15 to 20 minutes. Remove from heat.
2. Meanwhile, with a... - 34.9856
Pear Filled Squash
1.Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
2.In a frying pan, heat butter on low flame.
3.Put sliced onion in it and cook for 30 minutes by stirring so that the onions turn golden.
4.Add peas, salt, ginger, cinnamon, brown sugar and sherry or... - 45.1973
Ricotta Stuffed Squash
Trim ends off squash; cut squash in half lengthwise.
With a teaspoon scoop out seeds and part of pulp (save pulp for soup stock), leaving shells 1/2 inch thick.
Steam squash shells over boiling water until crisp tender (about 5 minutes).
Plunge in cold water,... - 43.7075
Ground Turkey Sauce With Spaghetti Squash
Here's a lighthearted and light version of spaghetti that features a ground turkey sauce served on a bed of tender spaghettilike strands of squash.
The squash can be baked ormicrowaved.
Pierce squash in several places with a fork.
Place on a rimmed baking... - 43.2274
Red Thai Curry Eggplant And Squash Casserole
1. Use 1-2 Tsp Peanut oil to coat the squash and aubergine, put on a tray with baking paper and roast in oven at 350 F for approximately half an hour, until well browned and tender.
2. In a wok, stir-fry the chopped onion in the remaining 1 Tsp Peanut oil... - 26.9763
Seafood Lasagna With Spaghetti Squash And Broccoli
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) Take a skillet and heat oil over medium heat.
3) Stir fry garlic, mushroom, shallot, and thyme until shallots turn to brown.
4) Add flour and cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring constantly.
5) Stir in wine,... - 41.4939
Carrot Zucchini Latkes
1. Heat oven to 300°F. Set a rack on a baking sheet.
2. Grate zucchini in a food processor fitted with shredding blade or with a box grater using the side with the largest holes. Transfer to a bowl; sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon of the salt and toss. Let stand... - 40.7662
Marinated Duck Legs With Deep Fried Vegetable Batons
1)Prepare marinade by mixing together white vinegar, soy sauce, honey, garlic, coriander, peppercorns and blend to smooth consistency.
2)Preheat oven to 275 degrees F.
3)For preparing duck, marinate duck in marinade in refrigerator for... - 44.6516
Lasagna With Sugar Pumpkin, Ricotta, And Fried Sage Leaves
Cut an 8-inch square of cheesecloth, and place the bay leaf, peppercorns, thyme and parsley sprigs in the center.
Bring up the ends to form a bag and tie securely with kitchen twine.
In a 272-quart saucepan, combine the milk and bag of spices and heat until... - 46.1157
1. Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2. In large frying pan, fry onions and celery with margarine over very low heat; do not brown.
3. Stir in rest of the ingredients.
4. In a casserole, transfer the mixture, cover and bake for... - 44.6036
Kabocha Salad With Sweet Pepito Vinaigrette
What about making a crazy Salad for this weekend. This salad Recipe is so hearty, that you can enjoy it as an entrée by adding some whole grain bread or a tasty tofu spread. Definitely , something to have on after a long days work . - 111.555
Meat Loaf With Zucchini
1. Soak the bread crumbs in the milk and water and let them swell.
2. Spread the potato slices at the bottom of a greased ovenproof dish.
3. Mix the ground beef with the egg, seasonings, and the bread crumb mixture. Spread the meat on the potatoes.
4. Fry the... - 36.5495
Zucchini Stuffed With Zucchini
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Trim ends from zucchini, but leave whole. Cook zucchini in a large saucepan of boiling salted water 3 minutes; drain and rinse under cold running water. Cut zucchini in half lengthwise. Scoop out centers to form a trench down middle... - 33.9425
Marrow With Savory Stuffing
Marrow With Savoury Stuffing is a unique and winning Summer Squash dish that is perfect for your dinner parties. Surprise your guests with this irresistible dish. I am sure they will love the Marrow With Savoury Stuffing. - 44.9252
Grate the squash and drain in a colander for 1 hour.
Mix the eggs, milk, and flour into a smooth batter.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Add mint to taste. (I use about 1 teaspoon dried mint in this recipe.If using fresh mint leaf, chop about 1 tablespoon.) ... - 35.2265
1)Preheat the oven to a 350 degree heat.
2)Take the halved butternut squash and remove the seeds. Apply 1 tablespoon of olive oil for each half and set on a baking tray and place in the oven for 35-45 minutes until they are tender and... - 0
Chicken And Vegetable Fritters
Cut eggplant into 1/2 by 2-inch pieces; break cauliflower into small flowerets; cut squash (zucchini, patty pan, or crookneck) into 1-inch-thick pieces or sticks.
Dust vegetables and chicken chunks with flour; shake off excess.
Then sprinkle with salt and dip... - 37.3364
Roasted Chicken And Cous Cous Stuffed Bell Peppers
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. For the Marinara Sauce: In a pan, add 1 teaspoon of olive oil and brown the onions and garlic.
3. Once caramelized, add in the tomatoes and cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
4. Then add in the chicken... - 117.539
Preheat oven to 400 Â°F (200 Â°C).
Score eggplant flesh in crisscross pattern. Brush with oil and place, skin-side up, in roasting pan. Cook 40 minutes in oven. Remove flesh from skin, chop flesh and set aside.
Heat remaining oil in frying pan over medium... - 33.4092
I love making pasta primavera – pasta loaded with fresh spring vegetables and roasted tomatoes. This recipe takes some work but it is well worth the effort! - 118.791
Checkerboard Cheese Bake
1. Preheat the oven at (375°).
2. In a large frying pan saute squash lightly in 2 tablespoons of the butter or margarine.
3. Remove and set aside.
4. Repeat with spinach and tomatoes, using 2 tablespoons of the butter or margarine for... - 43.5398
1. Combine ground beef, 1/4 cup of the beef broth, bread crumbs, onion, salt and pepper in a medium-size bowl; mix lightly with a fork. Shape into 20 small balls.
2. Brown in butter or margarine in a Dutch oven or a large frying pan; pour remaining broth... - 33.9695
Butternut And Rosemary Pizza
1)Pre-heat the oven to 220C/ fan 200C/gas mark 7.
2) According the pack instructions, make the dough by kneading for a few minutes. To prevent it it from becoming very sticky add a little flour as required.
3) Make 2 large dough rounds and... - 42.3221
Preheat the oven to 350Â°F (180Â°C).
Cut off the neck part of the squash.
Trim off the stem and then cut the neck into 4 slices 1 inch (2.5 cm) thickâ€” about 1 pound (454 gm).
Place on a lightly greased baking sheet and bake in the preheated oven... - 45.1235
Harvest Chicken With Vegetables & Roasted Potatoes
Pierce potatoes in several places and set on rack in oven as it preheats to 375°.
Remove chicken neck and giblets; reserve for other uses, if desired.
Discard lumps of fat.
Rinse chicken inside and out, then pat dry.
Place, breast down, in a shallow roasting... - 42.9916
Roasted Vegetable Calzones
In a large ovenproof frying pan over medium heat, heat the oil and saute the red peppers, zucchini, squash, onions and garlic for 2 minutes, or until tender.
Put the pan in the oven and bake at 500° for 10 minutes, stirring the vegetables... - 38.7116
Baked Country Lamb Stew
Trying your best to impress your friends and family with your culinary skills? Now give this Country Lamb Stew recipe a try and see how easy it's to keep them impressed always. This recipe is simple and leaves not much mess! - 48.81
Beef With Orange
Season the flour with salt and pepper and use to coat the meat.
Melt the butter in a pan, add the onion and pepper and fry until soft.
Add the meat and fry, turning, until evenly browned.
Transfer to a 900 ml (1 1/2 pint) casserole dish.
Stir in the orange... - 35.2842
1. In a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over high heat, frequently stir onions with 2 tablespoons butter until limp, about 5 minutes. Scoop out 1/2 cup of the onion mixture and set aside. To frying pan, add ginger, curry powder, and squash; mix, then scrape into a... - 34.078
Easy Party Ragout
1. Prepare the lamb and veal by trimming all fat from them.
2. In heavy kettle or Dutch oven combine meats with onion, lettuce, salt, pepper and rosemary.
3. In hot water in 4-cup measure dissolve instant chicken broth or bouillon cubes and pour over... - 47.2871
1. Use a meat knife or kitchen scissors to trim all fat from lamb and veal.
2. In a 4-cup measure, dissolve the instant chicken broth or bouillon cubes in hot water
3. In a large Dutch oven or casserole, combine meats with onion,... - 44.5889
Pumpkin & Apple Casserole
In a 10 to 12-inch frying pan over medium-high heat, combine apple, onion, carrot, celery, garlic, bay leaf, thyme, basil, butter, and broth.
Stir often until liquid has evaporated and apples and vegetables are tender to bite and tinged with brown, about 20... - 35.5405
1) Take a medium-size bowl and mix together ground beef, 1/4 cup of the beef broth, bread crumbs, onion, salt, and pepper in it with a fork.
2) Figure the mixture into 20 small balls.
3) In a Dutch oven or a large frying pan, melt butter or margarine... - 45.5306
Roasted Herbed Veggies
Roasted Herbed Veggies is a nutritious and flavorful side dish. It can also be eaten as a salad or served with omelets for breakfast. Watch this vibrant recipe, you will love it. Bon Appetit! - 145.691
French Bean Stew
Prepare and steam the beans and turnip for 10 minutes, then add the peeled, sliced brinjal, the sliced marrow and the quartered potatoes and steam for another 10 minutes.
Meanwhile heat the oil and fry the chopped onions and the skinned minced... - 30.8623
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Roll out the pastry on a lightly floured surface and line an 8 inch quiche pan.
Chill in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a skillet and saute the bell peppers for about 8 minutes, until softened,... - 33.1795
Rainbow Superfood Salad
1) Preheat the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas .
2) In a small roasting tin, keep 2 beetroot nicely sprinkled with salt and about 100ml water, cover with a foil, then place on the top shelf.
3) On a separate baking tray, keep the tomatoes... - 49.7706
Lucy's Grill & Bar - Braised Lamb Shanks - Part 2
1. Pre heat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Prepare mashed potatoes according to your favorite recipe.
3. In a saute pan, heat a tablespoon of olive oil and throw in the seasoned lamb shanks.Cook them until they are browned evenly.
4. In... - 94.3277
Fiori Di Zucca Ripieni
Rinse squash blossoms with a gentle spray of water; shake off excess.
Drain blossoms on paper towels.
Trim off any bits of stem.
In a bowl, mix ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, milk, pepper, and parsley.
Spoon 1 heaping teaspoon filling into each blossom;... - 40.7072
Creamy Plantain Maduros Soup
Sweet Plantains Maduros (page 206) is a traditional South American side dish of ripe plantains sliced into bite-size pieces and panfried until golden brown, honey sweet, and creamy tender. Rich with just a hint of caramel-y sweetness, I tap the flavor of... - 40.3403
Zesty Vegetable Enchiladas
In a medium saucepan combine water and lentils.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes or until tender.
Drain lentils; set aside.
Meanwhile, stack tortillas; wrap in foil.
Bake in a 350° oven about 10 minutes or until warm. (Or... - 46.1026
Mashed Potato Soup
The “comfort food” appeal of mash potatoes and the home-style simplicity of parsnips, rutabaga and kale make this delicious soup a Fall and Winter favorite. Serve it with whole grain bread for a cozy lunch or supper - 122.706
Dale Laurian's Vegetable Pie
1. Make 3/4" slices from the eggplant. Arrange the eggplant slices in double layers in paper towels.
2. Drizzle the eggplant with salt on both sides.
3. Cover the eggplant with another layer of paper towel.
4. Use marble pastry sheet to weight the... - 45.725
Prepare to be astounded by the mouthwatering flavors and texture of the Beef Seville. A very filling and tasty main dish, the Beef Seville is perfect for your dinner date! - 43.8958
Vegetarian Rice-a-ronni A San Francisco Treat
For those who believe Rice-A_Ronni is served best at restaurants, this San Francisco preparation at home is going to leave you awestruck. This popular rice dish can be prepared within minutes in your kitchen and with the available ingredients. Dinner hasn't... - 80.5031
Pear And Roquefort Souffle
1. Choose 4 x 200ml ramekins and grease them with butter.
2. Coat each ramekin with caster sugar and shake off the excess. Set aside
3. Preheat the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6
4. Peel and core the pears and then dice them finely into... - 44.8197
Burrito With Vegetable And Rice Filling
A healthy burrito for dinner? Well this burrito is well flavored and filling! Filled with the goodness of vegetables, including mushrooms, zucchini and bell peppers, and is flavored with garlic. The filling for the burrito will have brown rice and the... - 124.379
Fish Falafel & Savory Mexi-toast
Cooking elaborate meals amidst busy schedule poses as a hurdle in between great meals. Just try easy and simple fish fillet falafel & savory mexi toast! Bhal Dave keeps the health quotient intact as he stirs in taste and convenience with delicious dishes. Way... - 75.0468