- » Oven Fried Pork Steak
Oven Fried Pork Steak Recipes
Enjoy our collection of oven fried pork steak recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for oven fried pork steak recipes.
Butterfly Pork Steaks With Two Sauces
Use sharp knife to trim excess fat from pork.
Heat oil in large frying pan, add pork to pan in single layer.
Cook over high heat for about 5 minutes on each side or until golden brown and tender.
Remove pork from pan, cover, keep warm in very slow oven... - 41.3014
Cajun Pork Po' Boys & Homemade Fast Food French Fries
i'm sharing my recipe for cajun style pork po' boys, and I'm also showing how to make fast food style french fries that are so close in flavor that you will be shocked and pleased. For a full recipe of my cajun pork po' boys, please visit... - 0
Hong Kong Bake Pork On Fried Rice
1) Put the pork steaks in a large bowl, add all the ingredients for the marinade and mix well together.
2) Marinate in the fridge for 1 hour.
3) Cut and chop all the vegetables for the sauce as preferred.
4) Beat the eggs.
5) Preheat oven to... - 85.8149
German Pork And Bean Casserole
Cover the beans with cold water and soak for 3 to 4 hours.
Remove the rind and bones from the pork belly and cut into 5 cm/2 inch pieces.
Cut the gammon steak and frankfurters into 2 cm/1 inch slices.
Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4.
Heat the... - 40.9294
American Bubble And Squeak
Salt and pepper meat; brown in skillet.
Put in baking dish.
Rinse fry pan with 1/2 cup water; pour over meat.
Slice vegetables over meat; spread soup over top.
Allow 1 hour and 15 minutes to bake in 350 degree oven, covered.
May be cooked in electric skillet. - 30.3532
Flank Steak With Meat Stuffing Shaker Style
1 Ask your butcher to cut a pocket in the steak.
2 Or with a long, very sharp knife, slit the steak horizontally from one of the long sides, cutting through the steak to within about 1/2 inch of the other long side and to within about 1... - 44.3258
Killarney Hot Pot
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F, Gas Mark 3.
2) Combine the meat, rosemary and seasoning.
3) Take a casserole and place about one-third of the potato slices in the bottom of it.
4) Place the second layer of potatoes after adding half the... - 45.2026
Flank Steak With Meat Stuffing, Shaker Style
Ask your butcher to cut a pocket in the steak, or do it yourself in the fol-lowing manner: With a long, very sharp knife, slit the steak horizontally from one of the long sides, cutting through the steak to within about 1/2 inch of the other long side and to... - 44.4785
1) Remove the skin off the onions and slice.
2) Wash the celery and slice. Keep aside.
3) Fine chop the orange peel and place aside.
4) In a bowl, dissolve cornflour and stock cube in 250 ml (1/2 pint) of boiling water.
5) In a large... - 45.8763
Orange Glazed Pork
1) Into a roasting pan, place the pork with the fat side up
2) Roast in the oven for an hour on 325 F
3) Into a frying pan, dab in the butter and saute the onion till tender
4) Tip in the ground ginger, orange juice, steak sauce and the cornstarch
5)... - 39.8428
Pork Fillet With Apricot Filling
1. Preheat the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6
2. In a small bowl, mix the soft cheese with the apricots, tarragon, and seasoning.
3. With a sharp knife, make a pocket in each pork fillet at the center of the piece
4. Fill the hollow with a... - 44.2866
Roast Pork Strips
A staple in the Chinese diet, Pork is the "steak" of China. Those little red pieces of pork in fried rice are chopped from roast pork strips. Although the marinade is simple enough, Brown bean sauce may be difficult to find. (you may substitute black bean... - 44.0629
Pork And Cranberry Pie
To make the filling: mix the pork, onions, sage, mace, sausage meat and Bisto Powder together in a large bowl.
Place the spinach in a frying- pan and heat it gently so that any moisture runs out and evaporates.
When the spinach is dry, remove from the pan... - 39.5201
Pot Roast Of Pork With Grapes
1. In a small bowl, combine the ingredients for the marinade and stir well to blend.
2. Place the prepared pork roast in a large shallow ceramic or glass dish.
3. Pour the marinade over the meat and turn to coat all sides.
4. Cover dish with... - 44.6714
1. Cut the pork into small chunks, discarding any excess fat. Crush the coriander seeds with a pestle and mortar until fairly finely ground.
2. Mix the coriander seeds with the sugar and salt and pepper and rub all over the meat. Leave to marinate for up to 4... - 34.1547
Combine meat, crumbs, milk, onion, egg, salt and pepper.
Shape into firm, small balls, using rounded teaspoonful of mixture for each.
Heat oil in frying pan, and brown a few balls at a time, turning frequently for even coloring.
Transfer to shallow... - 44.1962
Heat the oil in a frying pan and brown the meat.
Transfer to a casserole.
Saute the vegetables in the butter in the frying pan and add to the meat.
Stir in the stock and season well.
Cover and cook in the oven for 1 hour.
Meanwhile make the dumplings by... - 44.5157
Swedish Meatballs In Cream Sauce
Mix meats together. Soak breadcrumbs in a mixture of 1/4 cup cream and the milk. Cook onion in 30g butter until tender but not brows. Combine meats, breadcrumbs, egg and onion, and season with ginger, 11/2 teaspoons salt, pepper and 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg. Beat... - 30.7323
Cashew Nut Casserole
Cashew Nut Casserole is a well loved meat dish in my family. Ever since I served this dish a few Sundays ago, as the weekend nears everyone's longing for the Cashew Nut Casserole also increases. Try this wonderful Cashew Nut Casserole and you will understand... - 43.4489
Trim and discard excess fat from pork chops.
In a plastic or paper bag, combine flour and pepper.
Shake chops in flour mixture, then shake off excess.
Reserve flour mixture.
Pour oil into a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over medium-high heat.
When oil is hot, add... - 39.2006
Boeuf A La Bourguignonne
This is a typical French beef and wine casserole, and worth making in double quantities as it reheats or freezes excellently.
Cut pork into 1/4-inch strips.
Melt fat in a heatproof casserole and fry pork and button onions slowly, stirring frequently, until... - 44.1
Beef Sirloin Burgundy
Beef Bourguignon is a French delicacy. Beef Bourguignon is a stew made of beef flavored with brandy mixed with cornstarch and mushrooms. If you are a red meat lover then try this Beef Bourguignon recipe. - 46.6977
Zucchini And Potato Au Gratin
1. Start by preheating the oven to 350° F
2. In a pot, add boiling water and cook potatoes in it for 25-30 minutes, drain and cool, and cut into winch slices
3.Cook zucchini in boiling water for 5 minutes
4. In a saucepan, melt butter,... - 44.6164
1. Blanch spinach in a pan of boiling water for 30 seconds.
2. Drain into a colander and refresh under cold tap water.
3. Squeeze excess water.
4. Grease a large, deep baking dish with oil or butter.
5. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F or 180... - 45.8718