- » Oven Fried Green Tomato Yellow
Oven Fried Green Tomato Yellow Recipes
Enjoy our collection of oven fried green tomato yellow recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for oven fried green tomato yellow recipes.
Chicken With Yellow Rice
Brown chicken in the'olive oil.
Transfer to 3-quart casserole.
In same skillet fry the rice slowly (watch carefully) until golden.
Add onion, green pepper and garlic.
Cook for a few minutes, then stir in rest of ingredients.
Pour over the chicken, cover and... - 43.312
Baked Striped Bass With Yellow Rice
Preheat oven to 400°.
Wash the fish thoroughly in cold running water and pat dry, inside and out.
Place the onion, ginger, garlic, turmeric, and 4 tablespoons of water in the container of an electric blender.
Blend at high speed until you have a smooth... - 45.6339
Green Tomato And Fresh Corn Pie
1.Preheat an oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C)
2. Grease a shallow 1 1/2-qt (1.5-1) baking dish.
3.To make the filling, take out sausages from the casings.
4.In a frying pan,cook the sausages over medium heat.
5.Using a wooden... - 46.9277
Chimichanga - Oven Baked Mexican Cuisine
To all those people who love Mexican cuisine should surely try this out. You can use any type of filling for the chimichang. Chef Bhavna uses black beans and potato filling. Do watch the video, before trying it at home. - 92.1568
Tamale Bake Seasoned With Spaghetti Sauce
Cook cornmeal, following label directions for cornmeal mush.
Pour about half into an 8-cup shallow baking dish; spread evenly.
Pour remaining into a greased pan, 9x5x3; chill.
Press ground beef into a large patty in large frying pan; brown 5 minutes on each... - 38.7033
Crab Stuffed Zucchini Flowers
Melody Kettle visits celebrity chef, Ryan DePersio at Fascino Restaurant in Montclair. Ryan demonstrates his famous zucchini flowers stuffed with crab meat with a yellow tomato vinegrete. Hot From The Kettle. - 119.535
Three Potato Home Fries With Corn, Scallions, And Cheese
1) Preheat the oven to 375Â°F.
2) In a pot, place the sweet potato, red potatoes and Yellow Finn or Yukon Gold potatoes, cover with water and cook for 15 minutes, until tender.
3) Drain and rinse under cold water, then cut the... - 45.5782
Frying Pan Pizza
1. Heat oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7. Place the pepper, courgette and red onion on a large non-stick baking tray and drizzle with 1 tsp olive oil. Season well and toss to combine. Roast in the oven for 20 mins until soft and beginning to brown. Set aside.
2.... - 32.0584
Stir Fried Squash Medley
1.Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2.In a large bowl, mix cabbage, kernel corn, ham, Cheddar cheese, olives, green pepper, pimiento, salt and Italian dressing and leave them for 30 minutes
3.Take the hard rolls and cut the top part and... - 44.9353
Peppers And Fried Eggs
Put the vegetables into a dish with the water, cover with vented cling film (plastic wrap) and cook for 4 - 5 minutes, stirring once, until tender but not soft. Keep warm.
Heat a browning dish for 3 - 4 minutes. Add the butter and, using oven gloves, tilt the... - 29.5389
Stuffed Tomatoes And Peppers
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/Gas 5. Cut the tomatoes in half and scoop out the pulp and seeds using a teaspoon. Leave the tomatoes to drain on kitchen paper with cut sides down. Roughly chop the tomato pulp and seeds.
2. Halve the peppers, leaving the... - 38.4065
Ratatouille Eggplant Zucchini And Tomato Stew A La Provencale
1. Season the sliced eggplant and zucchini with 1 teaspoon salt and place them between paper towels,
2. Place a light weight like a empty pan over them to absorb all the moisture. Keep like this for 1 hour.
3. Cut eggplant into 1/4inch... - 45.0107
Have you ever tried of replenting restaurant style Chicken Casserole? Enjoy this hearty chicken casserole packed with Green Giant vegetables and Baked with Tomato puree. The beauty of casseroles is that they barely require any tending. Just put them in the... - 104.309
Trim fat from beef.
Partially freeze beef; thinly slice across the grain into bite-size strips.
Place beef strips in a plastic bag set into a deep bowl.
For marinade, in a small mixing bowl stir together the Italian salad dressing, the 1/2 cup salsa, the lime... - 40.4314
Spicy Huevos Rancheros
1. Preheat oven to 200°F before baking.
2. Take a large, heavy skillet, add 2 tbsp lard. Add tortillas and on moderately low heat, fry for about a minute for tortillas to soften. Transfer to paper towel, drain and transfer to heatproof... - 43.359
Bring water to boil; add beans, cover and cook for two minutes.
Turn off heat and let stand for two hours.
Add remaining ingredients except salt and tortillas.
Simmer 2 to 3 hours or until beans are tender.
Add salt the last 15 to 20 minutes.
Taste and... - 42.2938
Bean And Vegetable Stew
Welcome friends and family with a hearty, one-pot Italian-style stew served over polenta. - 37.6515
Vegetarian Tortilla Pizza
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Place beans, 2 tablespoons lime juice, cumin, and garlic in a blender; process until smooth, scraping bottom and sides frequently.
3. Combine tomatoes, cilantro, vinegar, jalapeno, 1 tablespoon lime juice, and salt. Toss and set... - 39.3504
Boil the sauerkraut for 20 minutes in salted water; drain off the water.
Fry the onion in 4 tablespoons [60 ml.] of the lard until it turns pale yellow; add the garlic, pork, salt and a little pepper, and dust with paprika.
Then fry the whole slowly for 10 to... - 44.5721
Roasted Vegetable Sandwiches: Part 2
If you love eating and making sandwiches, here is a video on how to prepare them. This sandwich is extremely flexible and can be eaten virtually any time of the day. This is the best recipe where you can use your creativity while selecting the ingredients.... - 108.616
Vegetarian Korean Rice Pizza
Special family get together is almost here and you have no idea how to impress your guests? How about surprising and impressing them with your amazing culinary skills? Here is an amazing video that will ensure that your guests are left in awe! Watch and learn... - 101.727
I love Rabbit Recipes and this is one of my favorite and easiest one's that I know! Rabbit Stew With Peppers And Onions in a delicious red sauce. This Rabbit Stew Recipe is a Northern Italian influenced recipe that I learned from Mr. Mele' the man I used to... - 128.658
Turkey Moussaka In An Eggplant Boat
Turkey Moussaka In An Eggplant Boat is a delicious mouth-watering recipe. Try this amazingly irresistible Turkey Moussaka In An Eggplant Boat dish; I bet you will get a lot of compliments for this one! - 45.5118
The yummy parsi dish, Chicken Dhansak is a meal in itself! Serve the Chicken Dhansak the next time you host a party! I promise you, your guests will love the flavor of Chicken Dhansak! - 47.9725
Turkey Fajitas is mildly spicy and also proves to be great for entertaining your guests or family. It has been years now since I have started too make this Turkey Fajitas dish at home. You will be searching for a 10 to rate me on this dish. - 39.7758
Hungarian Braised Tenderloin With Tarhonya
Dry the washed meat with a cloth.
Cut the bacon into strips.
Lard the steak with the bacon, salt it and rub with pepper.
Chop the vegetables and one and a half onions into rounds.
Chop the remaining onion finely.
Heat half the lard in a pan, add meat,... - 38.6752
1. Mash paneer. Add all other ingredients of the filling.
2. Remove sides of the bread.
3. Press with a belan (rolling pin) all over.
4. Spread some filling.
5. Roll up.
6. Keep the roll tightly rolled up in a damp cloth for 15 minutes.
7. Spread some... - 37.564
Heat oven to 350° (mod.) Saute onions and green pepper in hot fat until yellow.
Add ground beef and fry until mixture falls apart.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Pour into greased 1-qt. baking dish.
Cover and bake 1 hr. removing cover last 15 min. - 32.4926
Uncle Ben's Ham Hock Jambalaya
Place the ham, carrots, the 1 yellow onion, and celery in a pot, and cover with water.
Cook for 2 hours, and then add the chicken and 1 bay leaf.
Cover, and simmer for about 1 hour, or until the chicken is tender.
Allow the pot to cool a bit.
Bone the... - 39.1473
Spicy Bean Tostadas
In a 2-quart saucepan combine drained kidney beans, drained hominy, tomatoes and green chili peppers, tomato sauce, sliced celery, snipped parsley, and sugar.
Bring the tomato and bean mixture to boiling.
Reduce heat; simmer, covered, for 10 minutes.
Combine... - 46.3701
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a baking dish, layer half of the tortillas and the shredded chicken.
3) In the oil, cook the tomato sauce.
4) In a pan, fry the flour and add the oil-tomato mixture.
5) Add some water... - 43.8671
1. Mix the ground beef with egg yolks, egg white, mashed potatoes, water, and cream. Stir mixture until ready and season with salt and pepper.
2. Line an ovenproof mold at the bottom and partly up the sides with bacon strips. Pour on half the meat mixture.... - 33.0355
Baked Stuffed Peppers
These Baked Stuffed Peppers taste heavenly ! Try these pepper bakes with vegetables and lamb stuffings for your next meal. Your suggestions for these Baked Stuffed Peppers are welcome ! - 37.3669
Wash and dice the beef roughly (preferably shin of beef).
Fry the finely chopped onions golden yellow in hot lard, sprinkle with paprika and add meat.
Stir and add half of the wine and a little water; season with salt, a pinch of marjoram and some... - 41.3814
Meridon Veal With Paprika
Cut up veal into small cubes.
Fry the finely chopped onion golden yellow in half of the lard; mix in the paprika and the meat, salt, add a little stock or water and stew it undercover.
Quarter the trimmed and washed mushrooms and fry them in a saucepan in... - 39.5296
Risotto And Vegetables
Heat a 2-quart heavy saucepan and melt the butter.
Saute the yellow onion and rice until the rice is a very light tan.
Add half the boiling broth and cover.
Cook over low heat until the broth is absorbed, about 10 minutes.
In the meantime, in another large... - 43.366
Beef Stew Peasant Style
Place all ingredients, except olive oil and tomato paste, in a glass or ceramic casserole.
Or you can use an iron casserole if it is covered with procelain enamel.
Cover and place in the refrigerator for 24 hours.
The next day, remove the meat from the... - 41.8556
Duck With Olives
Salt and pepper the duck pieces and place them on a broiling pan and roast in a 400° oven for 20 minutes.
The pieces should just begin to brown.
While the duck is baking, prepare the sauce.
Heat a frying pan and add the olive oil, the onion, and the... - 43.8819
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Mix butter, 2 teaspoons tarragon, and 2 tea spoons oregano.
3. Rub butter mixture over chicken; season with salt and pepper. Place in casserole. Roast for 2 hours, basting several times.
4. Meanwhile cook vegetables. Heat 2... - 36.2292
Fry the finely chopped onions in 2 oz. lard until they turn pale yellow; add crushed garlic, the minced pork, salt, and pepper and dust with paprika.
Then fry the whole slowly for 10-12 mins.
Cut the bacon into small cubes of 1/4 inch, heat them slightly in a... - 40.8226
1. Pre-heat the oven to 400°.
1. Prepare the cornmeal, following label directions for the cornmeal mush.
2. Transfer about half into an 8-cup shallow baking dish; spread evenly. Transfer the remaining into a greased pan, 9x5x3;... - 42.1034
Icooktv Episode 3: "quiche Di Como"
How do you like the thought of having a delicious Italian dish for dinner? Well, anyone would love to, so follow this video where you can see the recipe in detail. This is a leek quiche that is topped with lots of cheese, tomatoes and cream sauce. The whole... - 91.2385
Kerala Style Chicken Biryani
Tut rice in water and let it soak for an hour.
Then drain away the water and keep aside the rice.
Cut chicken into big pieces.
Make slits on them.
Take all the ingredients mentioned above for marinating the chicken and mix them well.
Now, marinate the chicken... - 45.2271
Ham And Shrimp Jambalaya
1. In a 6-quart Dutch oven or stockpot, heat the oil over moderately high heat. Add the sausage plus the ham, if you wish, and saute for 5 minutes. Add the celery, onion, green pepper, and garlic and saute for 5 minutes or until soft.
2. Stir in the flour,... - 35.0216
Hungarian Rump Steak
Cut the prepared onions and vegetables into rounds.
Dry the washed beef with a cloth, salt and dust with pepper.
Cut the bacon into ribbons, render and fry until it is yellow.
Remove the bacon cracklings and put aside.
Add a small quantity of lard to the... - 41.1077
Eggplant With Sausages
Cut the eggplants into 1/2-inch slices.
Salt each and place in a drainer for 1/2 hour.
Wipe dry with paper towels.
Oil a cookie sheet and arrange the eggplant slices on it.
Brush the tops with a bit of the oil and broil the slices until browned on one... - 41.2946
1. Make filling: Brown ground beef in large heavy frying pan with cover; stir in remaining filling ingredients; mix well. Cover; cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, 2 1/2 hours or until mixture is thick. (Long, slow cooking makes the meat mixture... - 37.7557
1 For Filling: In a large heavy frying pan,brown the ground beef.Stir in the remaining filling ingredients and mix well.Cover and cook over low heat stirring occasionally for 21/2 hours or until the mixture is thick.
2 For pancakes: In a medium-size... - 44.9052
Savory Sauerkraut Casserole
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a saucepan, cook the dried Lima beans according to package directions, but for a few minutes less than the stated time.
3) Drain the beans.
4) Drain sauerkraut and rinse in cold water and drain.
5) Butter a... - 44.1283
Baked Stuffed Italian Vegetables
If you need a one-stop, one-pan solution to appease your hunger, this is it. Loaded with health and taste, this summer favorite treat is a breeze to bake. Follow the video recipe and get preparing this delight at home. - 106.131
Sexy Seafood Platter
1. For Crab Pineapple Canapé – take out crab meat from claws.
2. Chop green onions, pine apple, cucumber and tomato.
3. Add in all the chopped vegetables in crab meat.
4. Squeeze lemon in the mixture and pour in hot sauce.
5. Mix well all... - 98.244
Alfold Pike With Cabbage
After washing the cabbage, cook with water and white wine.
Cut the fish into two longish pieces after cleaning, salt and put into a greased dish; pour one dessert spoon of cabbage stock over them and cook until tender in the oven, under cover.
Then put... - 44.1036
Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas - Cheesy And Creamy
Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas - "It's Gotta Be Hot To Be Good!"I am going to show you how to make delicious sour cream chicken enchiladas for your next Mexican dinner. These are very cheesy and creamy with the addition of that sour cream. Many recipes for... - 124.231
Triple Cheese Pasta Casserole
1. Lightly grease a 3-quart rectangular baking dish; set aside. In a large pot cook rotelle pasta in lightly salted boiling water for 7 minutes. Add the frozen vegetables; return to boiling. Cook about 2 minutes more or till pasta is tender. Drain well.
2. In... - 34.1943
Quick Vegetable Quiche
Here is a short video showing how I make my my quick and easy quiche. Nothing too fancy here - and it's completely adjustable depending on which veggies you like and other ingredients you have on hand. (My homemade pie pastry was in a deep-dish pan so I... - 115.393
Duck - Stuffed And Roasted
If the duck was frozen, defrost completely well ahead of time.
It must be at room temperature before you cook it.
Pat it dry (otherwise it will not brown well).
Prick the skin with a fork to allow the lining of fat to ooze out as it melts.
Mince the liver,... - 45.5818
Quick And Easy Fish & Shrimp Biriyani
Karen Ahmed cooks a biriyani feast when last minute company comes to call. This flavorful biriyani is made with shrimp and fish with basmati rice. Watch this step by step video to make the perfect biriyani yourself. - 0
Make the pancake batter at least 2 hours in advance and chill in the refrigerator.
You will need only one quarter of the volume so reduce the ingredients by three quarters.
Make the filling: trim, peel, and thinly slice the onions.
Heat 1/4 cup of the oil in... - 41.3584
Basque Chicken With Almonds And Olives
Wash the chicken in cold salted water.
Rinse and drain well.
Cut the whole breasts into quarters lengthwise (or sixths if they're large).
Cut the tomatoes into chunks.
Use a vegetable peeler to cut the zest from the lemon, with no white pith; cut the zest... - 46.5582
Triple Corn Torte
Separate husks and place in a large bowl.
Cover with boiling water.
Soak until pliable, about 10 minutes.
Drain husks, pat dry, and tear into 2 to 3-inch-wide strips.
Butter a 7 1/2- to 8-inch-diameter tart or cake pan with removable bottom.
Line pan with... - 41.275
My Beef Taco Bake - A Delicious Taco Cornbread Casserole
1. Chop bell peppers, finely chop the onion and mince the garlic, set aside.
2. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
3. In a large frying pan brown the beef until the color changes, once done drain out the excess grease.
4. Add the red... - 0
Stuffed Sea Bass With Montpellier Butter
To make the Montpellier butter, bring a small saucepan of water to a boil, then add the onion and cook gently for 5 minutes, to soften.
Add the spinach, parsley and watercress to the water, and cook for 1 minute.
Pour into a colander, then refresh under a... - 42.9743