- » Oven Fried Chicken Batter
Oven Fried Chicken Batter Recipes
Enjoy our collection of oven fried chicken batter recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for oven fried chicken batter recipes.
Batter Dipped Fried Chicken
Wash chicken, dry on absorbent paper, and put in saucepan.
Add water and 1 teaspoon salt.
Cover, bring to boil, and simmer for 30 minutes.
Drain, reserving broth.
To make batter, sift remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt, the flour, baking powder,... - 46.0281
Batter Fried Chicken Breasts
Divide each chicken breast in half to make 12 to 16 pieces.
Sprinkle each piece with salt and pepper.
Mix egg and milk in shallow bowl or pie dish.
Add flour; mix until very smooth.
Dip each chicken piece in batter; dredge generously in flour.
Put 4 or 5... - 37.307
Batter Fried Crispy Chicken
1. Place chicken pieces in baking pan; add water and sprinkle with salt. Cover with foil; bake in moderate oven f375°) 45 minutes. Remove chicken pieces from liquid; dry well. If desired, remove skin.
2. Heat salad oil to 350° in a heavy 3-quart... - 23.5452
Batter Fried Chicken
1. Line a large shallow baking dish with a double thickness of paper towels.
2. In a deep bowl, with a wire whisk beat the egg and milk lightly together.
3. In another bowl combine the dry ingredients including flour, baking powder and... - 39.2556
Batter Fried Chicken
Place chicken pieces in baking pan; add water and sprinkle with salt.
Cover with foil; bake in moderate oven (375Â°) 45 minutes.
Remove chicken pieces from liquid; dry well.
If desired, remove skin.
Heat salad oil to 350Â° in a heavy 3 quart saucepan.
Dip... - 31.7034
Ultra Fabulous Batter Fried Chicken
Frying chicken Kosher-style without the greasy mess. Watch Seattle's top Kosher caterer, Leah Jaffee, make the most mouth-watering fried chicken you've ever tasted. - 0
Oven-fried Crunchy Chicken Fingers
Fried chicken is yummy but so messy and well don’t even think about the calories! Why burn your fingers and add to the fat on your tummy when you can get the same crunchiness without frying? Victoria Paikin shows you her healthy version of crumb fried... - 121.804
Batter Crispy Chicken
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2.Rinse the pieces of chicken and dry them.
3.Take a shallow baking pan, put chicken pieces in it.
4.Season with salt and rosemary.
5.Put water and the lid of the pan.
6.Bake the chicken for 1... - 47.4585
Pekin Fried Chicken
1. Take 2 self sealing plastic bags and add buttermilk in equal amounts in both. Place 3 chicken breasts in each and secure the tops by sealing them. Turn the bags so that an even coating is formed. Place in the refrigerator for3 hours, turning... - 41.9235
Golden Oats Fried Chicken
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a shallow dish, combine first 7 ingredients.
3. In a baking dish, large enough to accommodate the chicken pieces in a single layer, combine add the butter.
4. Place the dish in the oven and allow it... - 45.8878
Fried Chicken With Plum Sauce
Prepare plum sauce and set aside.
Skin and bone chicken; cut in pieces roughly 2 inches square.
Pound chicken lightly with the back of a cleaver or heavy knife so each piece is of uniform thickness.
In a bowl, combine soy, water, the 1 tablespoon cornstarch,... - 42.6246
Fried Chicken With Hot Cranberry Sauce
1) Using a sharp knife, get the chicken cut up to pieces
2) Sprinkle in 2 teaspoons of salt, pepper and 3 tablespoons of flour to season the chicken
3) In a bowl sift the remaining flour with salt and baking powder
4) Add in the in the... - 45.3689
Pull skin from chicken breast; halve breast and cut meat in 1 piece from bone then cut each half into 9 even pieces.
Place, 2 or 3 at a time, between waxed paper and pound very thin with mallet or rolling pin until about 2 inches wide.
Top each with a piece... - 41.5047
Pamper your guests with this gorgeous and crispy fried chicken. These would definitely add an extra special touch to your party menu. The video is worth watching and Katie presents the recipe in such an impressive manner. Great way for a terrific flavorful... - 101.805
Fried Chicken A'la Anglaise
1. Cut each chicken into 8 pieces (2 breasts, 2 wings, 2 thighs, 2 drumsticks); cook 15 minutes in 2 cups water seasoned with 1 teaspoon salt, poultry seasoning and pepper. (Save broth to simmer backs, necks and giblets to make soup for another meal.)
2.... - 29.8635
Bacon Corn Muffins With Fried Chicken
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. Spray muffin-pan cups with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Prepare corn-muffin mix as package label directs, adding egg and amount of milk called for on package.
4. Into muffin cups stir in corn and bacon bits... - 40.9587
Fried Ginger Chicken
1. Wash chicken pieces; pat dry. Place in a single layer in a large shallow baking pan; sprinkle with the salt and rosemary; add water; cover.
2. Bake in moderate oven (350°) for 1 hour.
3. While chicken cooks, make Ginger Batter.
4. Remove chicken from pan;... - 30.0916
Shallow Fried Spiced Chicken
1. Cut chickens into serving-size pieces. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Refrigerate while preparing batter.
2. Beat egg until foamy in a medium-size bowl. Stir in cold water. Sift flour, salt, ginger and cloves into same bowl and beat until smooth. Chill at... - 32.3639
Tempura Fried Chicken
I recentlt dished out this Tempura Fried Chicken and my whole family was deeply impressed, to say the least! In fact, this Tempura Fried Chicken may be served as an excellent side course to any of your favorite meals! Give it a try and you too will agree to... - 46.7549
My children wouldnâ€™t mind if I serve the German-Fried Chicken everyday!! This tasty fried chicken is one of my favorites too. Try this delicious German-Fried Chicken for yourself. - 45.4681
Cut each chicken into 8 pieces (2 breasts, 2 wings, 2 thighs, 2 drumsticks); cook 15 minutes in 2 cups water seasoned with 1 teaspoon salt, poultry seasoning, and pepper.
(Save broth to simmer backs, necks, and giblets to make soup for another meal.)
Drain... - 36.1393
Chicken And Waffles - Mother's Day Brunch
This weekend was Mother's Day so in honor of my wife I made her favorite, Chicken and Waffles. Not just ordinary waffles, brown sugar and bacon waffles with crispy fried chicken. - 0
Chicken Egg Rolls
1. To make filling in a small saucepan cook onion, celery and vegetable oil with cover over low heat for 10 minutes such that soft and stir in soy sauce
2. in a medium-size bowl pour the filling over the chicken, toss to mix well and stand while making... - 44.196
1. In a deep fat fryer or a deep frying pan or skillet, pour the corn oil, (about 3-inches)
2. Heat the oil to 375 degree F. Alternatively, preheat the oven to 350°F if you want to bake the chicken.
3. Season the chicken well, to... - 41.0715
Ginger Crisp Chicken
Wash chicken pieces; pat dry.
Place in a single layer in a large shallow baking pan; sprinkle with the salt and rosemary; add water; cover.
Bake in moderate oven (350Â°) for 1 hour.
While chicken cooks, make Ginger Batter.
Remove chicken from pan; pull off... - 38.0183
Sift the flour and salt into a bowl and make a well in the centre.
Add the whole egg and gradually beat in milk.
Stir in drained sweetcorn and leave batter to stand.
Preheat oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6.
Cut each chicken breast in half and coat with... - 44.7749
Chicken And Waffle Topped With Summer Fruit Salsa
A great Southern dish, home-style cooking, a comfort food with a gourmet twist. This is like a breakfast/dinner kind of dish for breakfast in bed extravaganza or a fun and easy summer meal An unbeatable sweet-and-savory combo. - 116.006
Chicken And Mushroom Pancakes
1. For the filling chop the livers and mushrooms.
2. To make the pancake batter:
3. Into a bowl sift the flour and salt and make a well in the centre.
4. Into the well add the egg and a little of the milk and beat, adding extra milk to make a... - 46.8174
Chili Chicken Chunks
Skin and bone chicken.
Rinse meat and pat dry, then cut into bite-size chunks (1- to 1 1/2 -incn squares or rectangles) and set aside.
In a bowl, mix flour, corn-meal, chili powder, paprika, salt, cumin, oregano, and pepper.
Add beer and stir until batter is... - 42.9834
Tex Mex Chicken Nuggets
Combine first 5 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well.
Cover and chill at least 1 hour.
Combine masa harina, baking powder, salt, and chili powder; stir well.
Combine milk, club soda, egg, and egg white; add mixture to dry ingredients, stirring well.
Stir in... - 43.5021
Cut each chicken into 8 pieces (2 breasts, 2 wings, 2 thighs, 2 drumsticks); cook 15 minutes in 2 cups water seasoned with 1 teaspoon salt, poultry seasoning and pepper. (Save broth to simmer backs, necks and giblets to make soup for another meal.)
Drain... - 33.8855
Peanuts And Beer Chicken Wings
Rinse chicken with cold water; pat dry with paper towel. Preheat oven to 450 F. Line a roasting pan with aluminum foil.
In large saucepan over medium high heat, combine Lager Beer, molasses, peanut butter, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, salt... - 36.5784
Marinated Duck Legs With Deep Fried Vegetable Batons
1)Prepare marinade by mixing together white vinegar, soy sauce, honey, garlic, coriander, peppercorns and blend to smooth consistency.
2)Preheat oven to 275 degrees F.
3)For preparing duck, marinate duck in marinade in refrigerator for... - 44.6516
Jumbo Chicken Popover
Cut chicken into 8 pieces â€” 2 breasts, 2 wings, 2 thighs, 2 drumsticks.
Cut away back and any small bones from breasts simmer bones with neck and giblets in 1 cup water in small saucepan.
Strain to make broth for Cream Gravy (for recipe, turn to... - 44.4927
Chicken Egg Rolls
Make filling: Combine onion, celery, and salad oil in a small saucepan; cover.
Cook over low heat 10 minutes, or until soft.
Stir in soy sauce; pour over chicken in a medium-size bowl; toss to mix well.
Let stand while making pancakes.
Make pancakes: Beat... - 42.6221
Chicken Livers And Mushrooms
These Chicken Livers and Mushrooms taste terrific ! Try these irresistibly seasoned batter coated livers fried in butter and cooked with mushrooms for your next meal with a bowl ! Your suggestions for these Chicken Livers Chicken Livers and Mushrooms are... - 37.7668
Chicken Liver Crepes
1) Chop chicken livers.
2) Chop mushrooms.
3) Peel and finely chop onion.
4) Cut slices of ham in half.
5) Preheat oven to 400°.
6) In a saucepan, melt butter and gently fry mushrooms and onion for 5 minutes.
7) Add chopped livers ad... - 45.8716
Remove white tendon from each breast half and cut each breast into 6 to 8 bite-size pieces.
In a large shallow dish, combine lemon juice and zest, garlic, and olive oil, season with thyme, salt, and pepper, and stir until well blended.
Place chicken pieces in... - 41.6085
Phoenix Chicken Rolls With Black Bean Sauce
Split, skin, and bone chicken breasts.
Remove the filet, the small piece of meat that lies on top of each side of the breast, then remove the white ligament from each filet.
Cut each side of breast in half lengthwise and crosswise; including the filets, you... - 42.2582
Ginger Crisp Chicken
Wash chicken pieces; pat dry.
Place in a single layer in a large shallow baking pan; sprinkle with salt and rosemary, if desired; add water; cover.
Bake in moderate oven (350°) 1 hour.
While chicken cooks, prepare Ginger Batter (see right).
Remove chicken... - 36.3849
Chicken On The Wing
Wash chicken and dry on absorbent paper.
Put wings in casserole or baking dish; dot with butter; season with salt and paprika and pour in bouillon.
Bake, covered, in preheated moderate oven (350°F.) until tender, about 45 minutes.
Meanwhile, prepare... - 47.7038
Jumbo Chicken Popover
Cut chicken into 8 piecesâ€”2 breasts, 2 wings, 2 thighs, 2 drumsticks.
Cut away back and any small bones from breasts; simmer bones with neck and giblets in 1 cup water in small saucepan.
Strain to make broth for Cream Gravy (for recipe, turn to chapter... - 43.9739
Baked Chicken Creamy Gravy
1. Cut chicken into 8 pieces 2 breasts, 2 wings, 2 thighs, 2 drumsticks. Cut away back and any small bones from breasts; simmer bones with neck and giblets in 1 cup water in small saucepan. Strain to make broth for Cream Gravy (for recipe, turn to chapter on... - 34.9457
Combine all ingredients, except butter and oil.
Whip in blender until smooth; chill, covered, for at least 1 hour.
Heat a 6" crepe pan; brush with butter combined with oil.
Pour in 2 tbs. batter; roll quickly to spread over pan.
Cook until edges... - 45.2891
I love this recipe because it is a combination of recipes. It utilizes chicken and eggplant recipes almost like a "Parmesan", but the stacking of the chicken and eggplant "stretches out this dish making it a hearty and fulfilling dish
Ciao Presto!!!! - 46.5198
Chicken Stuffed Buns
This is a tasty and filling snack with hearty chicken stuffing. It serves for the burger and sandwich at the same time. Serve it with tomato ketchup and the fries on the side. - 0
Sift the flour and salt into a bowl.
Add the unbeaten egg, oil and half the milk.
Beat briskly until smooth and creamy.
Stir in the rest of the milk, then cover the batter and leave to stand for 15 minutes.
Brush a heavy frying pan with oil and heat until... - 37.5261
Wash and dry the fish.
Cut the head off and set aside.
Lay the fish on its side, and with a cleaver split it in half, cutting along the backbone and leaving the pieces joined at the tail; remove and cut off the backbone at the base of the tail.
Score the... - 43.518
Crepes A' La Reine
Crepes A' La Reine, is a filling healthy breakfast or mini meal for anybody. Breakfast which is most important meal of the day as it breaks nightlong fast has to be full of health and filling to give you energy for the hectic day ahead. - 51.9424
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F and grease an 8" x 8" x 2" baking pan. Prepare the Corn Pone batter; bake for 20 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, core and seed the sweet peppers. Using a small star cutter, cut 1 pepper into stars; chop the remaining one, making 1/2... - 34.3348
Rosettes Swedish Patty Shells For Savory Fillings
Begin heating fat in a deep fat fryer; use a deep fat thermometer.
Beat eggs, milk, sugar, and salt just to blend, sprinkle in flour, a little at a time, and beat until smooth.
When fat reaches 355-65° F. heat iron by submerging in hot fat 10 seconds.
Lift... - 38.2538
The Regal Onion
1. For Onion soups and puff – preheat oven at 425 degrees.
2. For parmesan onion – preheat oven at 350 degrees.
3. For Onion rings - Cut onion rings.
4. In a large bowl, combine milk, egg and oil. Whisk well to form a mixture.
5. Add in... - 103.344
Sweet And Sour Pork
Trim the pork of any excess fat and, with a cleaver or sharp knife, cut the meat into 1-inch [2 1/2-cm.] cubes.
To make the batter, mix together the cornstarch, flour, stock, egg and salt in a large bowl.
Just before cooking, add the pork cubes to... - 44.7658
1. Preheat the oven to Mark 1/4 250 °F.
2. In a large bowl, combine together flour, warm water, 2 1/2- tablespoons of oil and 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
3. Stir the mixture gently but constantly, so that the ingredients mix well and form a... - 46.9681
Texan Pablano Peppers Chili Rellenos
If you're a fan of Southern cooking, then you must love Chili Rellenos. The recipe has often been considered tricky but with chefs like Ramona Werst making things easy for the general public, you have no reason to believe that you cannot make this delicacy at... - 125.893
1. Insert a strip of cheese in each chile.
2. In medium bowl, beat egg whites until they form soft peaks.
3. In small bowl, beat egg yolks slightly and gently fold into egg whites.
4. Add 3 tablespoons flour and fold just until blended.
5. In electric... - 44.5751
Cannelloni Country Style
To make sauce, pour oil into a Dutch oven or deep frying pan over medium-high heat.
Crumble in meat and cook, stirring, until it loses all pink color.
Add onion, parsley, and carrot and cook until carrot is soft.
Stir in tomato paste.
Add tomatoes and their... - 44.0508
Roast Pork Strips
A staple in the Chinese diet, Pork is the "steak" of China. Those little red pieces of pork in fried rice are chopped from roast pork strips. Although the marinade is simple enough, Brown bean sauce may be difficult to find. (you may substitute black bean... - 44.0629
Fish Crepes With Sherry Sauce
Make the crepes using the Basic Crepe Batter.
Melt the butter in a saucepan.
Remove from the heat and stir in the flour, salt and pepper.
Stir until smooth.
Return to a low heat and cook for three minutes.
Gradually add the cream, stirring constantly, and... - 39.1169