- » Oven Fried Apple Pie
Oven Fried Apple Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of oven fried apple pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for oven fried apple pie recipes.
Fried Apple Pies
Combine apples and water in a Dutch oven, bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, and cook, uncovered, until mixture thickens.
Stir in 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar and cinnamon.
Roll pastry onto a lightly floured surface to 1/4-inch... - 38.7156
Quick Apple Tart
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Spread walnuts in a baking pan and bake for approximately 5 minutes.
Coarsely chop nuts.
Peel apples, core, and cut into eighths.
Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a nonstick frying pan and add apples.
Cook over medium heat until... - 39.9028
Apple Bacon Pancake Pie
1. Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2. In bowl, mix flour, baking powder and salt.
3. Add half of the milk and beat until smooth.
4. Add eggs and remaining milk and beat well.
5. In large frying pan, heat butter.
6. Stir in onion and partly... - 49.094
Buttermilk Apple Pancakes
Sift dry ingredients into a bowl.
Combine remaining ingredients and stir slowly into flour mixture to form a batter.
Spoon mixture onto a medium-hot greased griddle or frying pan.
Makes 12 pancakes, 3 1/2 inches in diameter.
Serve with honey, maple syrup or... - 39.6125
Rich Chicken And Bacon Pie
Melt the butter in a pan, add the onion and apple and fry until soft.
Stir in the flour and cook for 1 minute.
Gradually blend in the stock and heat, stirring, until thickened.
Add the thyme, chicken, bacon and salt and pepper to taste.
Transfer to a 600 ml... - 44.2538
Pear Cheese Pie
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F
2) In a pie shell arrange 1 cup pear.
3) In a food processor add cottage cheese and puree until smooth.
4) Mix egg substitute, honey, orange juice, orange rind, Hour, cinnamon, nutmeg, vanilla, and... - 50.0236
Apple Popover Pancake
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Pour oil into Stoneware 9-inch Pie Plate.
Using Pastry Brush, coat surface with oil.
Combine eggs, milk and melted butter in 1-Quart Batter Bowl.
Mix with 10-inch Whisk.
Add flour and whisk until smooth.
Pour batter into Pie... - 45.6984
Apple Cranberry Upside Down Cake
1) Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
2) Grease 10-inch ovenproof skillet or 10-inch deep dish pie pan with shortening.
3) In small bowl, mix brown sugar and butter.
4) In skillet, spread the mixture.
5) Arrange apple slices and cranberries over... - 47.5497
Veal Scallops With Saffron Apples
1) Preheat oven moderately to 200 degrees.
2) Squeeze out a lemon and reserve 2 teaspoons juice.
3) Cut apples in halves, core and cut into 1/4-inch-thick wedges.
4) Skin and mince shallots to measure 1/4 cup.
5) Peel and chop garlic.... - 47.4629
Harvest Pie And Salad
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Farenheit.
2.Chop all the vegetables and the seitan.
FOR THE PIE FILLING
3. Heat olive oil in a pan, add the garlic and the seitan.
4. Add 1/2 cup of the vegetable stock and cook it till it is... - 101.074
Veal Asparagus And Mushroom Pie
Phyllo pastry, a paper-thin, crispy crust, is used in local forms all over the world.
In Austria it is the wrapping for apple strudel, in Egypt it has cream and dried fruits poured over it to make a calorie-laden pudding called Om Ali and in China it makes... - 39.4422
1) Cube the pork in 1/2 inch (1 cm) cubes.
2) Add into the seasoned flour and toss well to coat.
3) Peel the apple and cube.
4) Dice the potatoes and slice the onion.
5) In a pan, heat butter and add onion and fry lightly.
6) Mix in the potatoes and... - 44.3459
Ham And Leek Cobbler
GETTING DONE 1) Preheat the oven to a temperature of 200 degree centigrade. MAKING 2) In a... - 30.5694
Chop coarsely 2 lb. cooked lamb.
Soak 1 thick slice of bread, crusts removed, in 8 oz. milk.
Squeeze dry the softened bread, reserving the milk.
Mix bread with the meat.
Slice 2 medium onions paper thin, lengthwise, not in rounds.
Peel, core, and slice... - 41.3445
Nut 'n Seed Roast
1. If using conventional oven then set the gas mark 5, 375°F (190°C) and heat it.
2. In a saucepan, heat oil, and fry the celery and onion for 5 minutes until soft.
3. Take a separate bowl, combine all ingredients and add sauteed... - 48.8153
Lamb And Cider Hotpot
Toss the meat in the flour. Melt 50g (2 oz) of the butter with the oil in a frying pan and brown the meat on all sides. Drain and put in a 3 litre (5 pint) capacity pie dish. Sprinkle in any excess flour.
Add the onions, celery and apples to the frying pan... - 30.7837
Christmas Roast Chicken
1. Preheat oven to 350Â°F. In a large mixing bowl, soak fruit tidbits in 3 table-spoons of sherry for 1 hour. Meanwhile, toast nuts on a baking sheet until golden and fragrant, 5 to 7 minutes.
2. In a large frying pan, melt 1 1/2 tablespoons of butter over... - 34.1631
My Mexican Tostada - The Best Bean Tostada You'll Ever Have
1. Chop the iceberg lettuce, rinse and let it drain.
2. Slice the tomatoes, cucumber and shred the carrots, set aside.
3. Preheat the oven to 475 degree F.
4. In large saucepan pour oil about 1 inch deep, preheat the oil and bring the... - 0
Fry and stir bacon until fat is clear, pouring off grease as it collects in the pan.
Drain and set aside.
Heat milk and whisk in a smooth mixture of butter and flour.
Cook until thick and smooth.
Add seasonings and remove from heat.
Stir in a mixture of egg... - 41.3289