- » Oven Fresh Omelet
Oven Fresh Omelet Recipes
Enjoy our collection of oven fresh omelet recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for oven fresh omelet recipes.
Puffy Oven Omelette
Melt 2 tablespoons butter in small skillet.
Add onion, green pepper, and red pepper; saute about 5 minutes, or until tender.
Add oregano, salt, and pepper.
Stir; set aside.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Melt remaining 2 tablespoons butter in 9-inch pie plate.
Beat... - 36.6176
Fresh Corn Omelet
1. In a bowl mix salt, parsley, cumin, corn, pepper, onion and butter ( 2 tablespoons).
2. In an oven proof frying pan heat 2 tablespoons of butter.
3. Beat the egg whites till they are stiff, but not dried.
4. Fold the corn mixture... - 40.234
Fluffy Harvest Omelet
This Fluffy Harvest Omelet is a desire ! Impress your guests this Harvest, with this omelet enriched with mushrooms, zucchini, and cheese in chunky Italian sauce. Your guests will simply love this Fluffy Harvest Omelet . Just try and let me know if you like... - 42.7889
Raspberry Souffle Omelette
Place the raspberries in a greased shallow ovenproof dish.
Whisk the egg yolks and sugar together until pale.
Stir in the water.
Whisk the egg whites with the salt until stiff, then fold into the egg yolks.
Pour over the raspberries and cook in a preheated... - 28.7149
Pork And Mushroom Omelets
In medium skillet cook ground pork or sausage, mushrooms, onion, and garlic till meat is browned and onion is tender.
Drain off fat.
Stir in sour cream, parsley, milk, salt, and dry mustard.
Heat through; do not boil.
Prepare one... - 36.374
Baked Herb Omelet
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In a large bowl, beat egg whites until stiff, but not dry.
In another large bowl, beat egg yolks with remaining ingredients until thick.
Fold whites into yolk mixture.
Transfer to a preheated nonstick omelet pan with ovenproof... - 39.9634
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. In an omelet pan add butter. Heat well.
3. Add scallions, mushrooms and tomato slices. Cook slowly.
4. In a small bowl, beat eggs with milk. Add salt and pepper and combine well.
5. Pour the mixture over... - 45.2405
Puffy Omelet With Zucchini Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Separate eggs and place whites and yolks in large bowl and small bowl respectively.
3. In 10-inch skillet with ovenproof handle, over medium-high heat, heat oil.
4. Reserving 1 tablespoon chopped pepper... - 47.1346
Mexican Soufflé Omelet's
Beat egg whites and cream of tartar at high speed of an electric mixer until stiff peaks form.
Combine egg yolks and flour in a large bowl; beat until thick and pale.
Fold one-third of beaten egg white into egg yolk mixture; fold in remaining egg white.
Fold... - 37.6658
Swiss Stuffed Omelets
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F(180° C) .
2) In a bowl, mix the beaten eggs with 3 or 4 tablespoons cream and a pinch of salt.
3) In a large omelet pan, heat 2 tablespoons butter and make 7 thin, omelets with the egg mixture, stack and... - 45.8541
Chile Cheddar Omelets
Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl, stirring well.
Melt 1 1/2 teaspoons butter in a 10-inch ovenproof skillet over medium heat.
Pour half of egg mixture into skillet.
As mixture begins to cook, gently lift edges of omelet with a spatula, and tilt pan... - 36.0482
Tortiera Di Cozze - Italian Mussel Omelete
1) Preheat the oven to 400F. Grease the baking dishes.
2) Add in the scrubbed mussels into a saucepan along with butter and water. Cook over a high flame till the shells open up. Discard the unopened ones.
3) Let the cooking liquid... - 44.6402
Layered Mini Omelets With Tomato Sauce
Tomato Sauce and Garnish: In medium saucepan, melt butter; cook onions over medium heat until translucent, 3 to 5 minutes: Add tomatoes, sugar and pepper; bring to boil, uncovered.
Reduce heat; break up tomatoes with fork or potato masher.
Cook, uncovered,... - 45.784
Ham Filled Omelets
For filling, cook mushrooms, onion, and green pepper in the 1/4 cup water about 5 minutes or till tender; drain. Stir in ham and horseradish mustard; set filling aside.
For omelets, beat together with a fork the eggs, the 2 tablespoons water, and pepper till... - 29.1165
Garden Boutnty Omelets
Coat a medium no-stick skillet with no-stick spray and place over medium heat.
Add the tomatoes, red peppers, scallions, and dill; saute for 7 to 10 minutes, or until soft.
Transfer the vegetables to a small bowl.
Wipe out the skillet and coat with no-stick... - 47.2704
Onion Cottage Cheese Omelette
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Have ready heavy 10-inch skillet that can go into the oven.
Add bread crumbs to cream and let stand.
Beat egg whites until stiff but not dry.
Beat egg yolks until thick and lemon colored.
Add cottage cheese and beat until... - 41.535
Fluffy Cottage Cheese Omelette
Heat oven to 325°F.
Put egg yolks, water, salt, pepper, cottage cheese, onion, and parsley into blender container.
Cover; blend at high speed until smooth.
Beat egg whites in large bowl with electric mixer untrL stiff but not dry.
Gently fold in egg yolk... - 38.6468
Salami And Roasted Pepper Frtttata
1. Preheat oven to 375°. In a medium bowl, beat eggs, salt, pepper, and water until well blended.
2. In a 9-inch frying pan with a heatproof handle, heat olive oil over medium heat. Pour eggs into pan, cook, shaking pan and stirring at same time with a... - 26.2777
Souffle Butter Omelette
Separate the yolks and whites of the eggs and beat the yolks with the water until thick and lemon coloured.
Add the seasonings.
Beat the egg whites stiffly.
Melt the fat in the pan.
Fold the egg yolks into the whites very gently and pour into the pan.
Cook... - 33.0436
Finely chop fresh spinach.
In saucepan melt 1 tablespoon of the butter or margarine.
Add onion, garlic, and spinach.
Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, about 15 minutes or till liquid is evaporated from spinach.
Remove from heat; stir in cheese,... - 39.3404
1. In a bowl put eggs and cream. Whisk them together.
2. In a flat baking dish or pie dish, make a bed of baby spinach. Sprinkle pesto garlic spice blend and cheese on top of it.
3. Pour the egg mix evenly on top of the cheese.
4. Sprinkle red pepper... - 97.2366
While I was in Spain one of my favorite “tapa” was the “torilla espanola con pan de tomate” or spanish omelette with tomato bread. I was obsessed with it. It’s so simple yet so delicious. I couldn’t get enough! Pair this will a pitcher of homemade... - 108.998
Brimming with veggies fresh from the Farmers' Market, Jo Ann's favorite skillet pie is easy-to-make, filled with cheese, and perfect for breakfast, brunch or dinner! Jo Ann also shares a handy tip for preparing Swiss chard, the very tasty leafy green veggie... - 113.638
Frittata For Dinner
Perfect for brunch or dinner, yummy frittatas make for the ultimate addition to your meals. The chef here shares his frittata recipe that can be prepared in a snaap. Just get all the ingredients right and get frying your own healthy, tasty egg frittatas at... - 117.729
Zucchini Mushroom And Egg White Frittata
If you are looking for an alternate to your eggs and bacon breakfast, your search stops here. This zucchini mushroom and egg white frittata is one dish which completes the breakfast and keeps you healthy. So whenever you want a change of taste in your... - 115.111
Delicious Spinach Frittata
Frittatas are an Italian dish and share a few similarity with Omelets. Watch this video to see how spinach frittata is made by using a variety of ingredients such as potato, spring onions, spices and egg. Just 20 minutes of cooking and the frittata is all... - 131.601
Puffy Chive Omelette
Separate eggs; put yolks into small mixer bowl and whites into large mixer bowl.
Beat egg yolks at MEDIUM until creamy.
Beat in flour, milk, chives, salt, onion salt, mustard, Worcestershire, and pepper.
Wash beaters and dry.
Beat egg whites... - 37.7407
Dessert Omelette With Fresh Fruit
1) Take the blueberries and strawberries along with schnapps in a bowl. Toss them gently. Keep aside.
2) Take the egg yolks and beat them to make them foamy.
3) Pour water and 3 tablespoons of sugar.
Beat the mixture.
4) Now fold the egg whites into... - 47.9689
Flank Steak Mosaic
Marinate flank steak in wine, soy sauce and garlic for 2 hours.
Remove steak from marinade, pat dry, and lay on a flat surface.
Working left to right, arrange 2 rows of omelet strips the length of steak.
Top the 2 rows with 2 or 3 layers more of omelet... - 42.187
Cottage Cheese Omelette
1. Beat eggs, water, salt and pepper together until blended.
2. Mix cottage cheese, pimento and chives thoroughly and blend into egg mixture.
3. Melt butter in a 9-inch glass pie plate in microwave oven (about 15 seconds at HIGH).
4. Pour cheese-egg mixture... - 31.5292
Make crepe batter.
Meanwhile, to make filling: In saucepan, melt butter; blend in flour and curry and cook for 2 minutes.
Gradually add chicken stock.
Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a boil and thickens.
Season with salt and pepper; blend in... - 41.8113
Puffy Cottage Cheese Omelette
Beat egg yolks till very thick; add pepper and the cheese; continue beating until well blended.
Beat whites till frothy; add salt; beat till stiff but not dry.
Fold yolks into whites.
Melt butter in 10-inch skillet.
When hot, pour in omelet mixture; spread... - 43.1978
Avocado Shrimp Omelette
Avocado Shrimp Omelet is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. The effortlessly prepared Avocado Shrimp Omelet is a dish that you would love to serve to your friends and family. - 34.8816
Omelette Sandwich With Sorrel Filling
1) Preheat the oven to 450° F( 230° C) .
2) Preheat the broiler.
3) In a pan, saute the sorrel in 2 tablespoons butter, until reduced to a puree.
4) In a bowl, beat the two egg yolks and cream together.
5) Stir into the sorrel,... - 44.271
Sweet Fruit Omelette
1 For the filling: In a medium bowl, mix the apricots, sugar, and lemon juice , adding the liqueur, if using.
2 Cover and let stand at room temperature for 30 to 60 minutes.
3 For the omelet: Place a rack in the center of the oven and heat to... - 42.6613
Puffy Herb Omelette
Prepare Cheddar Cheese Sauce.
Beat egg whites until stiff, moist peaks form.
In a separate bowl, beat egg yolks until very thick; stir in milk, salt, parsley, chives, dill weed, mustard, pepper, and garlic salt.
Gently fold egg yolk mixture into whites until... - 41.3204
Beat egg whites till frothy.
Add water and salt; continue beating about 1 1/2 minutes or till stiff peaks form.
Beat egg yolks at high speed of electric mixer about 5 minutes or till thick and lemon colored.
Fold egg yolks into egg whites.
To make omelet, in... - 46.338
In 9-inch pie plate, place 1 tablespoon melted butter.
Turn plate to coat bottom.
In small mixing bowl, beat egg whites until stiff, but not dry.
In 4-cup glass measure, beat egg yolks, salt and pepper until thickened.
Fold egg yolks into egg... - 33.8967