- » Oven Flounder
Oven Flounder Recipes
Enjoy our collection of oven flounder recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for oven flounder recipes.
Oven-fried Flounder With Almond Butter
If you are a seafood fan, then this Flounder recipe is one you would like. This oven-fried flounder with almond butter is a simple and easy recipe that is just right for even the amateurs or beginners to the world of cooking. So if you love seafood, put on... - 39.3913
Oven-steamed Flounder With Cantonese Flavors
Scatter about 1/3 of the scallions and ginger into a 9-by-13-inch baking dish.
Place fillets in the dish, skinned side facing down, folding any thin tail ends under to create a uniform thickness.
Scatter on remaining ginger and most of the remaining... - 37.3132
Oven Fried Flounder With Almond Butter
Combine salt and milk; dip fish into milk mixture.
Roll in bread crumbs; place in baking dish.
Drizzle melted butter over fish.
Bake at 500 degrees for about 15 minutes, turning once.
Sprinkle lemon juice over fish.
Brown almonds in 6 tablespoons butter;... - 31.7538
You May Also Like!
Casserole Of Fillet Of Flounder
If you are a seafood fan, then this Flounder recipe is one you would like. This casserole of fillet of flounder is a simple and easy recipe that is just right for even the amateurs or beginners to the world of cooking. So if you love seafood, put on that... - 48.7304
Flounder Au Gratin
Preheat oven to 300°F.
Brush flounder with 1 tablespoon oil and bake in preheated oven for 15-20 minutes, or until tender.
To make white sauce sift rice and soy flours and cornstarch together.
Put 4 tablespoons oil into saucepan, stir in flours and heat... - 43.4568
Flounder Stuffed With Salmon
Flounder Stuffed With Salmon is an amazing seafood dish that you will get hooked to in no time. When planning a seafood based dinner this is a perfect choice. Try the Flounder Stuffed With Salmon and I am sure you will be bowled over! - 38.455
Flounder With Grapefruit
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) Dredge the flounder fillets with salt and set aside.
3) In a large ovenproof skillet or pan, heat butter and olive oil.
4) Stir in onion, parsley, and wine.
5) Place the flounder over the onion mixture... - 44.5852
This Flounder Florentine makes a delicious meal ! A complete dish with rice, spinach and flounder, you can serve it up with some savory sauces for your next meal ! Just try this Flounder Florentine and let me know if you like it ! - 44.3275
Fall River Baked Flounder
1. Coat nonstick medium skillet with cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat. Add onion, garlic, and lemon zest. Cook, stirring, about 30 seconds. Add mushrooms and carrot. Cook, stirring, about 1 minute or until juice released from mushrooms has almost... - 36.9626
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a bowl, mix the bread crumbs, crabmeat, celery, onion powder, tarragon, salt and pepper together.
3) Spread out the flounder fillets and spoon a little crabmeat mixture at one end of each fillet.
4)... - 44.0762
Flounder Al Orange
Combine salt, pepper, juice, rind, and oil.
Place fish in oiled shallow pan; pour sauce on fish.
Sprinkle with nutmeg.
Bake in preheated 350Â°F oven 20 to 30 minutes. - 29.916
Flounder Stuffed With Shrimp
Saute onion in butter in medium skillet; add shrimp, mushrooms and parsley.
Cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes.
Sprinkle fillets with salt and pepper; spoon shrimp mixture onto 1 end of fillets.
Roll up fillets; secure edges.
Place in well-greased... - 39.6874
Mustard Baked Flounder
1. Pre-heat the oven to 400°F.
2. pre-heat the broiler.
3. Place the oven rack in the highest position in the oven.
4. Keep 3 tablespoons of the wine for future use.
5. In a small cup, mix the remaining wine with the mustard and keep aside.... - 42.5404
Oven Flounder Recipes By Category