- » Oven Egg
Oven Egg Recipes
Enjoy our collection of oven egg recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for oven egg recipes.
Oven Baked Eggs
The better, tastier and easy way to make boiled eggs with out the water. Multi use your oven and cook your eggs at the same time. 25 minutes and no mess. They do taste better and are easier to peel.
Place eggs in muffin tins and bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes.... - 112.182
Crunchy Oven Fried French Toast
1.Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
2.Take an 8X8X2 inch baking pan and using a pastry brush brush it with margarine.
3.Take a medium mixing bowl and whisk together half and half, vanilla and eggs.
4.On a paper plate or wax paper mix... - 50.2662
Oven Baked French Toast
1.Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2.Coat shallow baking pan with cooing spray.
3. Heat pan for 15 minutes until hot.
4.Mix together eggs, egg whites, orange juice, milk, cinnamon, vanilla and sugar. Beat well.
5.Dip bread slices in the... - 48.7134
Oven Baked French Toast
1. Grease a 9-inch x 13-inch baking dish with oil.
2. Slice bread into 10 to 16 slices.
3. Preheat oven to 400°F 15 minutes before baking time.
4. Arrange the bread slices on the bottom of the greased dish.
5. In a medium mixing bowl,... - 46.6066
Oven Omelette Ole
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In small skillet, melt butter over medium heat.
3. Sauté onion and garlic for 3 to 5 minutes or until onions are soft
4. Add chilies, stir and take off the flame. Set pan aside.
5. Cut tortillas into... - 46.1103
New Mexico Oven Omelette
1) Preheat the oven to 350F. Coat a 10-inch ovenproof skillet with cooking spray.
2) In a small saucepan, add in cornstarch, salt, pepper and skim milk. Mix and allow the mixture to come to boil.
2) Turn down the heat and cook till the... - 45.8815
Swedish Oven Omelette
If you are bored of the usual, take delight in this super-delicious recipe for Swedish Oven Omelet. This Swedish Oven Omelet is perfect for a weekend special or to serve for special occasion. Finally you have something delicious, yet simple to make! - 44.0147
Breakfast Scramble With Oven Fries
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) Cut the potatoes in ½ inch cubes and dry it.
3) Coat a baking sheet with butter.
4) In a skillet, heat oil and toss potatoes with the paprika.
5) Place the potatoes on the baking sheet in a single... - 43.7509
Cold Oven Popovers
1) With a fork, beat the egg whites lightly.
2) Combine egg with the oil, margarine and milk.
3) In a mixing bowl, place the flour and salt.
4) Gradually add liquids, beating with an electric mixer until well blended.
5) Then mix on high speed... - 43.022
Oven Omelette With Ham And Cheese
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
Spray 10-inch non-stick skillet with pan release wrap skillet handle with foil to ovenproof it.
(If cheese is in a chunk, grate and set aside to soften.) Heat butter in skillet until bubbly.
Add ham; saute on medium-low heat until... - 40.7748
Oven Baked Omelette
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F/200°C.
2. In a mixing bowl, use a fork or an egg beater to lightly beat the eggs.
3. Combine eggs with cheese, herbs and seasoning.
4. In a round, shallow baking dish, add butter and place the dish in the... - 39.9182
Orange-flavored Oven French Toast
Pour margarine in jelly roll pan, 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x 1 inch.
Beat orange juice, honey and eggs with hand beater until foamy.
Dip bread into egg mixture; place in pans.
Drizzle any remaining egg mixture over bread.
Cover and refrigerate no longer than 24... - 36.1066
Heat oven to 325°.
Heat margarine in rectangular baking dish, 13 x 9 x 2 inches, in oven until melted.
Tilt dish to coat bottom.
Beat eggs, sour cream, milk and salt until blended.
Stir in onions.
Pour into dish.
Bake until eggs are set but moist, about 35... - 34.996
Mix and refrigerate overnight in 9 x 12" pan.
Bake at 325°F for 45 minutes.
We used this to serve breakfast to a UCW Conference.
We also use it each year for serving at our confirmation breakfast along with toast and muffins. - 34.6927
Adobe Oven Bread
In a large bowl, sprinkle yeast and sugar over warm water; let stand for about 5 minutes to soften.
With a heavy spoon, beat in salt and 10 cups of the flour, then scrape dough out onto a board coated with 1 cup more flour.
Pat some of the flour over dough... - 32.8052
Spring Oven Sandwich
In broiler, toast bread slices on one side.
Place a slice of cheese on each untoasted side; broil to partially melt cheese.
Remove from heat, and place 3 or 4 spears of hot cooked asparagus on top of each cheese slice.
Beat egg yolks till thick and... - 31.4458
Oven-style Scotch Eggs
Oven-Style Scotch Eggs is delicious dish for breakfast made from pork egg bread. Specially great for kids chrismas holiday. - 30.2691
Oven Scrambled Eggs
Pour margarine into rectangular pan, 13 x 9 x 2 inches; tilt pan to coat bottom.
Beat remaining ingredients with rotary beater.
Pour into pan.
Cover and refrigerate no longer than 24 hours.
Bake uncovered in 350° oven, stirring frequently, until eggs are... - 27.5574
Oven Egg Recipes By Category