- » Oven Doughnut
Oven Doughnut Recipes
Enjoy our collection of oven doughnut recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for oven doughnut recipes.
Apple Doughnut Buffins
Apple doughnut muffins are special muffins that you simply have to try. Baked as a petite little snacks and, these muffins or buffins as I call them are rolled in a cinnamon and sugar topping for an extra dollop of pleasure for your taste buds. - 45.7516
Spiced Doughnut Muffins
Mix oil with 3/4 cup sugar.
Beat in eggs.
Mix and sift dry ingredients; add alternately with milk to creamed mixture.
Spoon batter into 12 paper lined custard cups.
Fill cups 1/2 full.
Arrange 6 cups in a circle in Radarange oven; cook 2 to 2 1/4... - 40.7549
The Ultimate Bacon, Egg, And Cheese Stuffed Doughnut
We stuffed a simple vanilla cake doughnut with breakfast essentials for the ultimate in breakfast sandwiches. Savory Applegate Sunday bacon, scrambled eggs, and cheddar cheese fill these lighter doughnuts for a satisfying breakfast that's less than 200... - 0
Baked Doughnut Twists
Combine biscuit mix and the 2 tablespoons sugar; set aside.
Dissolve coffee crystals in milk; add egg and orange peel.
Add to dry ingredients; stir just till moistened.
Turn out onto well-floured surface; knead gently 10 to 12 strokes.
Roll to 1/2 inch... - 38.701
Quick Cinnamon Doughnuts
Heat doughnuts on baking sheet in moderate oven (375°) 5 minutes or till very hot.
Remove from oven and shake in paper or plastic sack containing mixture of sugar and cinnamon. - 17.797
Heat doughnuts in moderate oven (375°) 5 minutes or till very hot.
Meanwhile combine the confectioners' sugar, orange peel, and juice.
Dip one side of doughnut in glaze.
For heavier glaze, double the confectioners' sugar, orange peel, and juice and dunk each... - 22.093
Baked Banana Doughnuts
Try this easy to prepare version of Baked Banana Doughnuts recipe. I am sure, once you try it, you will always crave for some more! - 47.1598
Baked Doughnut Puffs
1. Preheat oven hot to 400°.
2. In a bowl cream shortening, sugar and egg until fluffy.
3. In a large bowl sieve flour, salt, baking powder and nutmeg together.
4. Mix alternately with milk to creamed mixture.
5. Knead to form stiff... - 45.3913
Baked Orange Doughnuts
Dissolve yeast in warm water.
In large mixer bowl, combine milk, the 6 tablespoons butter, 1 cup sugar, salt, orange peel, eggs, yeast mixture, and 2 cups of the flour.
Beat with electric mixer on high speed about 3 minutes.
Gradually beat in remaining flour... - 43.5854
Combine milk, butter, honey, and salt.
Stir well and cool to lukewarm.
Dissolve yeast in potato water and add to first mixture.
Add potatoes and egg, then work in flour.
Place in greased bowl, cover, and let rise about 1 hour, until light.
Place on floured... - 41.2055
Get Your Guilt-free Vegan Doughnuts Here!
You can have your vegan doughnuts and eat them, too. Watch me turn our favorite muffin recipe into incredible cake-doughnuts in under 20 minutes. Your family loves you, sure, but they are gonna love MORE after you bake these bad boys up. - 0
1. Beat eggs; gradually add sugar, continuing to beat; stir in milk, butter, lemon peel.
2. Thoroughly blend together flour, baking powder, salt; add to egg mixture in 3 additions; mix well after each addition; refrigerate 15 minutes.
3. Roll dough out on... - 39.3958
1. Heat the oven to 275°F (130°C/Gas 1) and in an ovenproof bowl warm the flour and salt.
2. Switch off the oven.
3. Rub or cut the lard and margarine into the flour until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
4. Cream the yeast with 5 ml (1 tsp)... - 43.8055
Prepare hot-roll mix as directed on label, adding only half the flour in package.
Add 1/4 cup sugar, egg, 1/4 cup melted butter, and lemon rind.
Beat until bubbly.
Add spices to remaining flour from mix; stir into first mixture.
Beat in 1/4 to 1/2 cup sifted... - 33.6835
Carnival Jelly Doughnuts
1) Sprinkle yeast and a pinch of sugar into the lukewarm water.
2) Let it stand for 2 to 3 minutes; stir it to dissolve the yeast.
3) Set in a warm areaâ€”such as an unlighted ovenâ€”for 2 or 3 minutes, or until the yeast forms bubble... - 46.5772
Raspberry Filled Jelly Doughnuts
Heat oven to 375°F.
Place melted margarine in small bowl.
In another small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon; set aside.
Stir jelly until smooth.
Seal tip of large baster with foil.
Remove rubber bulb.Spoon jelly into baster; replace bulb.
Prepare and bake... - 37.0027
Quick Glazed Doughnuts And Holes
1) Preheat oven hot to 450F.
2) Flatted out the biscuits.
3) Cut about 1/2 inch center from each.
4) Draw out biscuit to form a 4-inch ring.
5) Arrange in a cookie sheet.
6) Bake for 6 to 8 minutes.
7) Bake the middle for 4 to 6 minutes... - 39.4457
1) Beat eggs and sugar until soft peaks form.
2) Continue to add milk and cooled shortening.
3) Combine the dry ingredients and add to this mixture. Mix well.
4) Chill this mixture thoroughly to prepare the dough.
5) Meanwhile, preheat the oven... - 46.7659
Are you looking for delicious treats to bring over for a Carnival party? Deep-fried doughnuts might be exactly what you need... happy Carnival! - 135.912
1. In large bowl, combine 1 1/2 cups flour, 1/2 cup sugar, buttermilk, eggs, shortening, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and nutmeg. With mixer at medium speed, beat until smooth, about 1 minute, scraping bowl with rubber spatula. Stir in remaining 1 1/2... - 36.0281
Honey-glazed Doughnuts With Raisins And Pine Nuts
Combine 1/4 cup warm water and sugar in small bowl.
Sprinkle yeast over; stir to blend.
Let stand until yeast dissolves and mixture is foamy, about 6 minutes.
Whisk flour and salt in large bowl to blend.
Make well in center.
Add raisins, pine nuts, egg, and 1... - 42.2152
Spicy Baked Raised Doughnuts
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a saucepan, scald milk and add 1/2 cup sugar, salt and 1/3 cup Margarine; stir to mix.
3. Let the milk mixture cool down until lukewarm.
4. In a large warm bowl, measure warm water and... - 48.8804
1. Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 3/160°C/tan oven 140°C.
2. In a large bowl combine well all the ingredients, except the extra sugar, cooking spray and cinnamon to form a smooth batter.
3. With the low-fat cooking spray, spray the... - 45.7474
Hot Sugared Doughnuts
1. Into a large bowl add the flour, yeast, sugar and 1/2 tsp salt, mix and make a well in the middle.
2. Whip up the egg yolks, milk and melted butter together.
3. Add into the well and with a cutlery knife draw together.
4. The dough will... - 46.5372
Baked Whole Wheat Doughnuts
In a large mixing bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water.
Add milk, honey, spices, salt, eggs, shortening, soy flour, yeast, wheat germ, and 1 1/2 cups of the flour.
Blend 30 seconds on low speed, scraping bowl constantly.
Beat 2 minutes at medium speed.
Stir in... - 43.5719
Baked Doughnuts With Cinnamon Glaze
1. Combine 2 cups flour, granulated sugar, yeast, salt, lemon peel and nutmeg in large bowl. Combine 1-3/4 cups milk and butter in 1-quart saucepan. Heat over low heat until mixture is 120° to 130°F. (Butter does not need to melt completely.) Gradually beat... - 32.7651
Potato Buns Or Doughnuts
1. Heat milk to scalding.
2. Add butter, honey and salt. Stir to melt butter and honey, then cool to lukewarm.
3. Stir yeast into warm water, and leave until frothy.
4. Add to milk mixture.
5. Combine mashed potato and egg. Stir into milk mixture.
6. Add... - 46.8537
Pbj Quinoa Donut - How To Make It
It's finally ok to have a donut for breakfast! We use almond butter, quinoa flour, and bake in a raspberry jam frosting to craft a better donut. - 0
Best Tasting Orange Muffnuts You've Never Tasted
Get ready to taste the best tasting orange muffnuts you have never tasted. Get out your pen & paper! You must bake them. You must eat them. But you don't have to share them unless you really want to or someone finds where you stashed them. - 0
How To Bake Gingerbread Donuts
Soft and tender with all the right spices baked right in. These are glazed with an easy maple spice icing and each bite lends itself perfectly to Autumn. - 0
Apple Cider Donuts
Lynn demonstrates how to make easy baked Apple Cider Donuts. A great way to use delicious apple cider that is so prevalent this time of year. Great for breakfast or a quick snack. This recipe makes 12 donuts. - 0
If you're craving for donuts, make your own from scratch with this recipe, worthy of the Simpsons...! - 133.727
Treat your friends to this mouth-watering German dessert the Bismark. You would have no trouble at all in cooking it. Freinds would be impressed at your culinary skill. So do not procrastinate, try this bismark recipe. - 34.6885
Two Kinds Of Donuts
The first donut is basically an allergy friendly Boston Cream Donut or Cream Puff, and the second is a jam donut with honey chocolate mousse frosting. They are both SO. GOOD. Like all of my recipes, this is gluten-free, dairy-free, grain-free, soy-free,... - 0
Combine 2 cups warm water, honey, and yeast in Bosch bowl.
Let yeast activate.
Add salt and flour, and knead 10 minutes.
Cover, and let rise 45 minutes.
Remove from bowl, and divide into twelve equal portions.
Shape each into a smooth ball.
Poke fingers... - 39.9372
Beef Ring With Candied Carrots
1) Preheat oven to 325°F before baking.
2) Mix together all ingredients except bread crumbs, adding only enough water to make mixture workable.
3) Figure the mixture gently into a 6-cup ring mold and then unmold on a rack in a baking... - 40.4511
Broccoli Cheese Strata
1. Preheat oven at 325°.
2. Using a doughnut cutter, cut out 12 rings and holes from bread.
3. Grease a 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking dish.
4. Tear bread scraps and put into it.
5. Sprinkle 2 cups cheese, broccoli and chicken on... - 43.6932
Put the sour cream into a china bowl, salt, mix with a whisk, and leave in the refrigerator for a few hrs.
Then pour into a cloth to strain, tie it up tight and, hanging in a cold place, allow to dry for 24 hrs.
Then put into a pan and tilt the pan... - 39.0034
Classic Onion Biscuits
Cook onion in hot fat till tender, but not brown.
Sift together flour, baking powder, and salt; stir in celery seed.
Cut in shortening until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Stir in cooked onion.
Combine egg and milk; add all at once and stir just till dough... - 35.9518
Diet Main Dish
1 Combine all the ingredients except bread crumbs. Mix lightly; add enough water to make mixture workable.
2 Pat gently into a 6-cup ring mold, then invert on a rack in a baking pan. Remove ring mold. Or: Shape meat loaf by hand into a big "doughnut."
3... - 32.4605
Meat Pie With Biscuit Topping
Cut meat into 1 1/2 cubes, thendredge with 2 tablesp of the flour, combined with the salt, pepper, and celery salt.
Brown quickly in a large skillet in 3 tablesp hot bacon fat.
Melt remaining bacon fat in a large kettle, Dutch oven or deep well... - 42.352
Simmer chicken, salt, celery, and bay leaf in enough boiling water to half-cover chicken, until tender—about 1-1 1/2 hrs.—replenishing with boiling water, if necessary.
Add onions during last half-hour of cooking, Then bone chicken, leaving it in fairly... - 39.683
Rich Bread Dough
1) Preheat oven to 200°C, 400°F/Gas 6.
2) In a bowl, add all the batter ingredients and beat together.
3) Place in a warm place for 20 minutes until frothy.
4) In a bowl, place the flour and salt to rub in the margarine.
5) Add this... - 40.4371
Breakfast Bread Pudding
Many people don’t know that French Toast and Bread Pudding are essentially the same thing – stale bread saturated with custard that is cooked until it has a crunchy exterior and a gooey interior – the stuff dreams are made of. Individual nuances... - 120.515
Homemade Date Cookie
If you are looking for an easy cookie recipe, stop looking because you won't get an easier recipe than this homemade date cookie recipe. It is not only easy to make, it is toothful and its filled with date energy bomb. Watch this video clip to know more about... - 114.112
Bacon Sandwich Breakfast For One
Place bacon on paper towel and fold towel in half to cover bacon.
Place bacon on a paper or china plate.
Mix egg and milk together in a 6 oz.glass custard cup.
Fill a china or paper cup with water.
Place bacon, egg and cup of water in oven and microwave 2... - 32.1453
In pint jar, dissolve coffee in water; add coconut.
Cover and shake until coconut is coffee color.
Spread coconut on un-greased baking sheet; dry in slow oven (300°) for about 25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Meanwhile combine confectioners' sugar and... - 26.8092
Sunburst Coffee Cake Using Crisco
1. Preheat the oven for 375° F.
2. Take a large mixer bowl, blend yeast and flour.
3. Take a skillet, heat Crisco, milk, salt and sugar, warm until the Crisco melts.
4. Blend the warm Crisco mixture into dry ingredients in the bowl.... - 46.4543
Yummy Cheese Strata is a sumptuous dish that is simply a joy to prepare and serve. My family loves this well flavored dish and I make it often for our family get together. Try this Cheese Strata. You will love it. Trust me! - 45.3258
1. Cut cheese into thin slices.
2. Cut 12 doughnuts and holes from bread and set aside.
3. Fit remaining scraps of bread into 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish.
4. Place layer of cheese over bread add layer of broccoli and a layer of ham.
5. Arrange bread... - 45.5666
Christmas Cookie Nibbles
1 Preheat the oven to 375°F
2 Cut the cookie dough (peanut, sugar, coconut or butterscotch) into 1/8" thick slices.
3 Using floured small cutters, cut each slice into tiny cutouts.
4 For variation, cut slices with a knife in fourths... - 34.2616
Sesame Cookie is an amazingly delicious snack recipe. A delicious Sesame Cookie will surely tempt you to serve this to your loved ones. - 38.0004
Heat oven to 450°.
Prepare Baking Powder Biscuits as directed except €” after kneading, roll into rectangle, 14 x10 inches.
Cut with floured 2 3/4-inch doughnut cutter that has center removed.
Place half of the circles in ungreased baking dish, 8 x 8 x 2... - 34.3219
Buttons And Bowknots
Heat oven to 400°.
Mix thoroughly baking mix, 2 tablespoons sugar, the nutmeg, cinnamon, milk and egg.
Beat vigorously 20 strokes.
Round up dough on lightly floured cloth-covered board; knead 5 times.
Roll 1/2 inch thick.
Cut with floured doughnut cutter.
To... - 34.4859
Mix all ingredients in very large roaster or large pans.
Bake in very slow oven (250°) 2 hours, stirring and turning mixture with wooden spoon every 15 minutes (be careful not to crush cereals). - 28.8674
Cream Filled Molasses Cookies
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Cream shortening with salt, molasses, sugar, and egg until light; sift flour with ginger and soda and add, 1 cup at a time, to creamed mixture, beating smooth after each addition.
If dough seems very soft, chill until firm enough to... - 45.5889
Preheat small Browning Skillet in Radarange oven 2 1/2 minutes.
Place butter, onion, and green pepper in small Browning Skillet; cook in oven 1 minute, stir once.
Mix with beef, bread crumbs, and seasonings.
Form meat mixture into 4 doughnut shaped rings,... - 43.3852
Potato Puff Buns
1. Grease a baking tray and keep aside.
2. Pre heat an oven at 200 C (400 F).
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine crumbled yeast, pinch of sugar (optional) and 1 tablespoon luke warm milk. Mix well and keep aside for 5 minutes.
4. Post 5... - 48.6752
Heat oven to 250 degrees.
Combine popped corn, crackers, pretzel sticks, cereals and nuts in large roasting pan.
Stir seasonings into melted butter and pour over mixture in pan.
Toss together lightly.
Heat in oven 1 hour stirring often.
Cool before storing. - 37.4685
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
3. Beat adding eggs, one at a time, after each addition and stir in vanilla.
4. In a bowl sift flour, measure and sift again with baking powder... - 47.5138
Golden Tuna Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) In a 6-cup baking dish, mix together lima beans, tuna, tomatoes, sugar and Italian seasoning.
3) Bake in the oven for 30 minutes or until bubbling.
4) Place the 6 biscuits on the working table and cut a hole in... - 44.0136
Golden Tuna Pie
1 Mix lima beans and tuna with tomatoes, sugar, and Italian seasoning in a 6-cup baking dish.
2 Bake in hot oven (425Â°) 30 minutes, or until bubbly.
3 While tuna mixture bakes, separate the 6 biscuits; cut a hole in center of each with a doughnut cutter.
... - 37.9187
Frosted Sandwiches is an irresistible mouth-watering recipe. An easy to prepare baked recipe, Frosted Sandwiches is a dish that you would surely love to try. - 47.1733
Dissolve yeast in 1 1/2 cups water, which should be at room temperature.
Add salt and the 3 tablespoons sugar; stir to dissolve.
Sift flour, measure, add.
Knead dough on lightly floured board 10 minutes.
Let rise in greased bowl 15 minutes.
Punch flat and... - 36.988
Put the hard-cooked egg yolks through a wire sieve.
Add the raw egg yolks; mix well.
Cream the butter and sugar; add to the egg yolks and mix thoroughly.
Stir in the flour, cardamom, and lemon rind; blend well.
Chill for 1 hour.
Roll out small portions of the... - 45.8925
1. Sift the flour and salt into a bowl. Soften the yeast in 1/3 of the potato water and stir into the flour.
2. Add the honey and oil to the remaining potato water and stir into the flour mixture. Add the eggs and beat to form a dough.
3. Turn onto a lightly... - 40.6292
Make a day or so ahead:
1. Sift flour with instant coffee powder, baking powder, and cinnamon.
2. In bowl, with mixer at medium speed (or with spoon), thoroughly mix shortening with sugar, then with egg and water, until very light and fluffy. Mix in... - 37.7651
Soften active dry yeast in warm water or compressed yeast in lukewarm water.
Stir in biscuit mix; beat vigorously, about 3 minutes.
Turn out on surface well dusted with biscuit mix.
Knead till smooth, about 20 strokes.
Roll to slightly less than 1/2 inch.
Cut... - 34.9178
Golden Cheddar Rings
Preheat oven to 400° F.
Rub butter, flour, paprika, salt, and cayenne together, using your hands, until smooth and creamy.
Add cheese and knead on a piece of foil 3-4 minutes until smooth and thoroughly blended.
Roll dough thin, half at a time, on a lightly... - 37.6636
Swedish Rye Cookies
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) Sieve all-purpose flour, rye flour and salt together.
3) In a large bowl, add butter, orange rind and sugar, Cream them together.
4) Add in the flour mixture into the creamed butter. Mix to form a... - 40.9906
Sweet Sugar Cookies
Sift the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together into a bowl.
Combine the solid shortening and sweetener in a mixing bowl.
Beat until creamy.
Beat in the egg, milk, vanilla extract, and orange peel.
Blend in the flour mixture.
Lightly grease two... - 41.4985
Light, fluffy praline biscuit is a total treat to eat and tastes great when served fresh out of the oven. In this video recipe, Betty shows how to whomp up this delectable treat in a couple of simple steps. Serve these oven fresh goodies to your guests or... - 102.973
Hungry Boys' Casserole
Sprinkle celery, onion and green pepper in bottom of 8-inch baking dish.
Crumble ground beef on top.
Bake uncovered at 425° for 20 minutes.
Remove from oven.
Stir in pork and beans, catsup, water, salt and garlic salt until well blended.
Reserve 1/2 cup of... - 39.8875
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 350Â°F (180Â°C).
2) Take a bowl and add the sugar and butter together creaming them.
3) Add the yolks one by one beating them thoroughly after adding each one.
4) Add the vanilla,... - 42.5293
Easiest Homemade Pie Crust And Cinnamon Rolls
Here comes the Easy Pie Crust And Cinnamon Rolls recipe ever! You will enjoy the robust flavors of this Holiday dish very much. These are not like baked doughnuts or cake, but more like a pastry. This beautiful dish can made after watching the video. And as... - 109.322
To prepare Filling:
In small saucepan, combine all filling ingredients.
Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until sugar dissolves and mixture thickens slightly.
Cool while preparing dough.
To prepare Dough:
In medium bowl, cream butter, peanut... - 44.6223
In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in water.
Stir in sugar and salt; gradually mix in 4 cups of the flour.
Beat well to make a smooth batter.
Mix in about 1 1/4 cups more flour to make a stiff dough.
Turn dough out onto a floured board and knead until smooth and... - 39.8305
Sprinkle yeast into warm water in a large bowl and stir gently. Let stand 3 to 5 minutes. Add sugar and continue to stir until dissolved. Mix in salt and flour. Work the dough with your hands, kneading until a stiff dough is formed.
Turn dough onto a floured... - 35.6316
Home Style Pizza With Peppers
GETTI NG READY
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) In case food processor is not being used, prepare the dough by hand and then go on to step 4. In case processor is being used, fit it with a dough blade or steel blade and pour in 1 cup of hot... - 46.2052
Fancy Filled Cookies
Fancy Filled Cookies...as the name suggests, these are fancy to look at and delicious to taste!! Filled with a delectable plum and apricot preserves, these satisfy those midday sweet cravings too! The recipe is a little elaborate, but the end result is... - 51.3621
Popularly known as the bread with a hole, bagel is quite a versatile bread. Originated by the jews, bagels are now a part of the global cuisine. Often stuffed with smoked salmon, makes it a fantastic bread to accompany the filling. Its chewy nature is surely... - 48.8535
Honey Graham Sweet Potato Rolls
To Make Dough: Place flours, salt, and yeast in a food processor with the metal blade and pulse to combine.
Add sweet potatoes, honey, vegetable oil, and egg white and process until blended.
Heat syrup or water to 125° or 130°F., or until very hot to the... - 41.9894
To Make Dough: Pour 1 1/4 cups water into a 4-cup microwavesafe glass measure and stir in raisins and currants.
Microwave, covered with wax paper, on high (100%) for 2 to 3 minutes.
Let steep until water feels very warm to the touch.
Remove raisins and... - 42.5825
Chile Bread Staffs
To Prepare Chiles: With scissors, cut chiles into 1/2-inch pieces.
Place in a 4-cup microwavesafe measure and cover with 3/4 cup water.
Microwave, covered, on high (100%) for 4 to 5 minutes, or until very soft.
To Prepare Batter: Remove chiles from liquid and... - 43.9694
Wheatberry Multigrain Bread
In a 2-quart microwavesafe bowl, stir together oats, bulgur, and l cup cold water.
Microwave, uncovered, on high (100%) for 2 to 4 minutes, or until water is absorbed and mixture is soft.
Cool to lukewarm.
To Make in a Food Processor: You need a large food... - 42.459
Oven Doughnut Recipes By Category