- » Oven Deep Pit
Oven Deep Pit Recipes
Enjoy our collection of oven deep pit recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for oven deep pit recipes.
Deep Dish Plum Pie
Cut washed plums into halves; remove pits.
Arrange cut fruit cut side down in baking pan, 9 x 9 x 2 inches.
Combine sugars, spices, salt, and tapioca, and sprinkle over the fruit.
Shake dish slightly so that sugar will sift down through the fruit.
Sprinkle... - 45.6029
Deep Dish Cherry Pie
This Deep Dish Cherry Pie is a classic, indulgent dessert, made tasty with pitted cherries on plain pastry crust. One of the very simple deep dish pies to make, this Deep Dish Cherry Pie is creamy enough and full with flavor. - 33.1849
Deep Dish Plum Pie
In a large mixing bowl combine the brown sugar, tapioca, cinnamon, nutmeg, and dash salt.
Stir in plums.
Let stand 15 minutes.
Turn mixture into an 8x1 1/2-inch round baking dish.
Dot with butter.
Prepare and roll out pastry to a 9-inch circle.
Cut slits for... - 41.5759
Plum Deep Dish Pie
Start heating oven to 425°F.
For filling, combine sugar, flour, salt, extract, butter.
Arrange plums in 10"x6"x2" baking dish; sprinkle with sugar mixture.
Adjust top crust as in Apple Deep-Dish Pie, - 33.8472
Deep Dish Prune And Apricot Pies
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) Pit prunes and cut them in halves.
3) Take a bowl and mix together prunes and apricots.
4) Divide the mixture equally into 6 deep pie dishes.
5) In another bowl, combine all the remaining ingredients,... - 47.416
Classic Deep Dish Cherry Pies
1) Preheat the oven at 450° F.
2) To make the pastry, sift the flour and salt.
3) Cut in lard till the mixture looks coarse.
4) Till the mixture can be shaped into a ball, keep mixing with a fork and adding ice water
5) On a flour... - 45.4408
Deep Dish Prune And Apricot Pies
Extremely delicious and filling, try out this Deep Dish Prune and Apricot Pies - an awesome way to treat yourt taste-buds. Follow this relatively simple recipe for Deep Dish Prune and Apricot Pies and delight in every bite of it! - 43.644
Deep Dish Cherry Pie
An egg wash made by beating 1 egg with 2 teaspoons water and a pinch of saltMake the pastry: Sift together the flour and salt and cut in the butter and shortening until the mixture resembles coarse meal.
Add 3 tablespoons of the ice water and toss the mixture... - 42.6866
Deep Dish Cherry Pie
1. Place cherries in a large bowl; sprinkle with sugar, tapioca, lemon rind and salt; toss lightly to mix. Let stand while making pastry.
2. Prepare pastry. Roll out on a lightly floured surface; roll enough to cover a 6-cup shallow baking dish. (Note: To... - 31.113
Deep Dish Cherry Pies
To make the pastry, sift flour and salt.
Cut in lard until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Gradually add ice water, mixing with fork until mixture can be shaped into a ball.
Divide dough into halves and roll out each piece 1/8 inch thick on lightly floured... - 42.5073
Deep Dish Jumbo Pizza
Assemble Food Grinder with Fine Disc.
Grind meat into large bowl.
Put meat into heated large skillet; cook until browned, stirring as necessary.
Drain off excess fat; set aside.
Heat milk and shortening to 120°F (48°C); set aside.
In... - 45.1344
Deep Dish Sour Cherry Pie
Combine cherries, sugar, flour, nutmeg, butter in bits, and juice.
Arrange in a baking dish about 10" x 6" x 2".
Cover with pastry as in Deep Dish Apple Pie, Bake in a hot ovens of 425°F for 40 min. - 27.3766
Classic Deep Dish Peach Pie
Deep dish peach pie is a devilishly easy fruit pie made with fresh peaches. Spiced with nutmeg and cinnamon, the deep dish peach pie is baked to prepare and has a lovely sugary topping. - 31.7082
Deep Dish Fruit Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 375Â°F.
2) Pit, peel and slice the fruit, fit for a pie.
3) In a bowl, combine the fruits with the white sugar and lemon juice.
4) Place in a deep baking dish.
5) Bake until the fruit is tender. (Apples will... - 42.6388
Deep Dish Cherry Pie With Shortcake Crust
Drain cherries and reserve juice.
Combine 3/4 cup sugar with flour and salt.
Gradually stir in cherry juice.
Cook over low heat until thickened, stirring constantly.
Stir in lemon juice, butter, and cherries; pour into 1-quart... - 43.9614
Winter Fruit Deep Dish Pie
Heat oven to 400°F.
In 2 1/2-quart shallow oval baking dish or casserole, combine all filling ingredients.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
In medium bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt Using pastry blender or fork, cut in... - 44.7539
Deep Dish Peach Pie With Cream Cheese Crust
Deep Dish Peach Pie With Cream Cheese Crust is an amazingly delicious mouth watering dessert recipe. Serve it at your dinner party; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 47.4759
1. In a large, deep pot, cover the potatoes with cold, salted water and bring to a boil. Simmer for 5 minutes. Drain well.
2. On a flat beach, dig a 6-by-4-foot pit 2 feet deep. Line the pit with 90 rocks. Dig a 2-foot-wide pit nearby, also 2 feet deep.
3.... - 34.27
Rub beef with garlic and pepper; place in deep kettle or Dutch oven.
Combine olives, vinegar, wine, and salt, pour mixture over beef.
Cover; simmer for 4 to 4 1/2 hours, or until meat is tender - 28.5898
Baked Plums Madeira
1. Pre heat an oven at 175C (350F).
2. Place plums uniformly on a deep baking dish. Keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the ingredients, except plums.
4. Pour this mixture over plums and bake in pre heated oven for 30... - 39.3898
Whole Sea Bass Nicoise
Preheat the oven to 220°C/425°F/gas mark 7.
Blanch the potatoes and beans in boiling water for 5 minutes, then drain and set aside.
In a large, deep baking tray, mix together the oil and lemon juice, then put the fish in the tray, side by side.
Put the... - 36.8755
Peach And Apricot Delight
Peach And Apricot Delight is healthy dessert. The lime flavour gives the Peach And Apricot Delight a tangy and refreshing taste. - 41.4551
Prune Or Apricot Whip
Beat fruit, egg whites, sugar, and salt at high speed on mixer until stiff peaks form, 4 to 5 min.
Fold in lemon juice and pecans.
For Baked Whip: Pour into 1-qt. baking dish; set in pan of hot water (1" deep) and bake in 350° (mod.) oven 30 to 35 min., or... - 27.8629
Marinate apricots in Tia Maria for 30 minutes.
Drain and reserve liquid; thread apricots on skewers.
Heat butter in frying pan.
Stir in sugar and cook until golden brown; stir constantly! Pour in reserved marinade and flambe.
Add orange and lemon juices; cook... - 36.2606
Rolled Fresh Anchovies
1)Bake potatoes in the oven.
2)Toss in chilli slices in olive oil. Good chili oil might require marinating of chili in oil for over 10 days. Here we use the instant variety.
3)Wrap anchovy around olive and thread them on cocktail stick.
4)Take a... - 36.6717
Fruit Stuffed Pork Loin With Rosemary
1. In small bowl, mix salt, crushed rosemary, and pepper.
2. Cut pork loin roast crosswise, making 8 deep pockets in fat side of roast. With hands, rub insides of pockets and surfaces of roast with rosemary mixture. Cut each pitted prune in half. Insert 4 or... - 26.9069
Very Cherry Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Make the crust, adding the baking powder and 2 tablespoons of the sugar to the flour; refrigerate for 30 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, make the filling: In a large saucepan, bring the cherries, the 3/4 cup of sugar, the cornstarch, and... - 38.1074
Spiced Beef Stew With Dried Fruit
1. Use a meat knife or kitchen scissors to trim off all the fat and cartilage from the beef.
2. Cube the meat into 1-inch pieces.
3. In a Dutch oven, heat 1 tablespoon oil over moderate heat.
4. Add and sauté the onions for about 7 to... - 45.854
Chicken & Black Bean Tostadas
1. Prepare Refried Black Beans, mashing coarsely and omitting cheese.
2. Prepare Fresh Tomato Salsa.
3. Prepare Lime-Cumin Dressing.
4. Heat oven to 250°F (120°C). Pour oil into deep, heavy skillet (large enough to accommodate tortilla) to depth of 1 inch... - 39.7387
Fruit-stuffed Loin Of Pork
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Using the handle of a wooden spoon, push the dried fruits into the pocket in the roast, alternating prunes and apricots.
Cut the garlic into thin slivers.
Make deep slits in the roast with the tip of a knife and push the garlic into... - 44.5101
Eggs Carmen Brunch
Preheat oven to 350° F (177°C).
Lightly butter or oil 4 individual casseroles or ramekins.
In a large skillet, saute" bacon over low heat until lightly browned, stirring often; do not drain.
Add contents of rice and seasoning packets, tomatoes and... - 42.1292
Portuguese Salt Cod
Soak the cod overnight.
Rinse well, drain and put the cod into a saucepan with just enough fresh cold water to cover.
Bring to a boil, reduce the heat and simmer for 30 minutes.
Add the potatoes and simmer for 20 minutes or until they are tender and the fish... - 43.2631
Halibut Santa Fe Wrap
1. Pre heat an oven at 212.5 C (425 F).
2. Place halibut on a baking tray and bake in pre heated oven for 20 to 22 minutes or till crisp in texture.
3. Once baked, remove from oven and keep aside to cool.
4. Place a wrap on a working... - 39.1037
Roast Chicken With Dried Fruit And Almonds
Roast Chicken With Dried Fruit And Almonds is perfect for all the all the chicken lovers out there. This flavors and texture of this chicken dish is simply irresistible. Try this brilliant Roast Chicken With Dried Fruit And Almonds recipe! - 45.8528
Scandinavian Beef Pot Roast
Sprinkle roast generously with salt, pepper, and ginger.
Pour oil into shallow frying pan over medium heat.
Peel and thinly slice onions.
Peel and crush garlic.
Saute onions and garlic in hot oil until onions are soft and golden.
Place prepared roast in Dutch... - 43.9759
Cherry Pudding Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a small bowl keep cherries. Pour brandy over it.
3. Add 2 tablespoons sugar and stir. Keep aside.
4. In a blender container put remaining ingredients in order listed except powdered sugar.
5. Blend on... - 46.2379
Classic Date Bars
Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
Put the dates and water in a small saucepan and simmer for 15 minutes or until the dates are soft.
Mash the dates into a pulp.
Set aside to cool.
Mix the oats, flour, sugar and allspice together.
Rub in the butter and mix... - 49.6131
Set oven to 375°F. Lightly oil a large roasting pan or deep casserole.
1. Place chicken in roasting pan, breast side up. Peel and halve garlic cloves, rub surface of chicken with cut garlic, then place cloves inside chicken.
2. Mix together olive oil,... - 36.2361
Spicy Chicken With Quinoa
1. Preheat the oven to 160C to 180C
2. Lightly grease a baking dish with oil or butter.
3. Make 3 deep cuts on top side of each chicken fillet.
4. Place them in a baking dish.
5. In a small bowl or a jar, blend together lemon rind,... - 42.5283
Velvet Cherry Clafoutis
For all the people with a sweet tooth, this video is a must watch. Chef demonstrates a step by step procedure to prepare this scrumptious Velvet Cherry Clafoutis which makes a yummy dessert. Surprise your family to this delicious recipe today. - 129.675
Pork Loin With Prunes
Place prunes in bowl; cover with water.
Soak 30 minutes; drain prunes.
With sharp knife cut slit in meat deep enough to insert prunes.
After prunes are inserted, close opening with skewer, or tie with twine.
Season pork with salt and pepper.
Place in greased... - 35.8513
Prepare chorizo filling, breaking meat apart as it cooks.
Cool filling slightly and stir in 1/2 cup each of the jack and Cheddar cheeses.
Fry tortillas in oil and dip into heated enchilada sauce.
In a 9-inch-square, ungreased baking pan, overlap.
Put 1... - 38.636
Hot & Spicy Arroz Con Pollo
In large deep skillet or Dutch oven over medium-high heat, heat oil.
Add onion; cook 3 to 5 minutes or until tender.
Stir in tomatoes with their liquid, broth, rice, salt and saffron; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 10 minutes.
Stir in... - 39.0336
Braised Duck With Olives
Truss the duck and brown it in butter for 10-15 minutes in a deep flameproof casserole.
When evenly browned, pour off fat and add onion; cover and cook over moderately low heat until onion is soft.
Moisten bird with the port, simmer until liquid is reduced by... - 41.5315
Peaches And Cream Cobbler
Preheat oven to 375°.
Make crust by working crust ingredients together with a fork or fingers until a soft dough forms.
Shape into a ball and press dough into the bottom of an ungreased glass or ceramic casserole dish measuring 8-inches round and 3-inches... - 38.8562
Red Cherry Cobbler
Wash, stem and pit cherries.
Place in an even layer in glass baking dish (10 1/2" x 6 1/2" x 2").
Mix the 1 cup of sugar and cornstarch thoroughly.
Sprinkle over cherries, then sprinkle extract over sugar mixture.
Sift flour, measure and resift 3 times with... - 44.7493
Fresh Sour Cherry Pie
Combine sugar, flour, cornstarch, and salt.
Mix with cherries, adding extract.
Roll out pastry.
Use half to line a deep 9-inch pie pan; trim.
Pour in cherry mixture and dot with butter.
Cut remaining pastry into 5/8-inch strips.
Arrange pastry strips, lattice... - 45.3615
Upside Down Cherry Pudding A Pudding That Exchanges Top For Bottom
Sift flour, measure and resift 3 times with baking powder and salt.
Cream butter, add sugar gradually and continue creaming until light and fluffy.
Beat in whole egg.
Stir in vanilla.
Add sifted ingredients alternately with milk, beginning and ending with... - 41.7241
Sauced Sweet And Sour Chicken
1. Stuff the chicken with parsley; add to a braising pan with stock and season with salt and pepper
2. Cook with the lid on over low flame for an hour until tender; add prunes, currants, raisins and brain it to a boil; simmer for ten minutes
3. Remove... - 43.3382
Poached Ricotta Pears
1. To make filling, place prunes and water in a saucepan. Bring to the boil. Remove pan from heat. Cool.
2. Place ricotta cheese, vanilla essence, orange rind and sweetener in a food processor. Process until light and fluffy. Fold in prunes with 1-2 teaspoons... - 41.4807
Peach Caramel Tarts
1. Bake nut shortbread crusts (set individual crusts in a 12- by 15-inch pan) in a 350° oven (or a 325° convection oven) until golden at edges, 20 to 25 minutes.
2. While crusts bake, make nut sauce in a 10- to 12-inch frying pan. Over medium-high heat,... - 31.4626
California Golden Sherry Pork Roast
1. In a glass bowl, place the prunes and drench them in the sherry. Leave to soak overnight or at least for 2 hours.
2. Drain and reserve the liquid in a small saucepan.
3. Preheat the oven to 400 degree F.
4. Male a pocket in the boned... - 46.2379
Dr Pepper Glazed Ham With Prunes
1. Preheat the oven to 325° and position a rack in the bottom third of the oven. Set the smoked ham in a large roasting pan. Score a 1/4 inch-deep Crosshatch pattern into the fat at 2-inch intervals. Pour 2 cups of the Dr Pepper and the 2 cups of water into... - 30.2387
Crispy Skin Sea Bass
1) Preheat the oven to 175° F.
2) On the bottom of the baking sheet, spread a layer of coarse salt. Place the tomatoes on top and sprinkle sugar over it.
3) Bake the tomatoes in the oven for about 2 hours.
4) Take the pit out of the olives and... - 43.9294
1. Let the oven heat to 375°F (190°C/Gas 5) and grease 16 deep patty tins, each 7.5 cm (3 in) across.
2. For preparing the filling in a small saucepan place the dates, water, sugar, lemon juice and rind.
3. Let it boil and simmer... - 45.9392
Rosemary Olive Bread
1) Place a heavy baking sheet or baking stone in the oven and preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a small bowl, stir 1/8 tea-spoon yeast into 3/4 cup warm water. Then stir in 1 1/2 cups flour and mix for a few minutes. Cover with plastic... - 42.7093
Baked Apple With Vanilla Ice Cream
A classic recipe of Baked Apples.Baked Apples recipe combines green apples,berries,walnuts & cinnamon sticks.Baked Apples served with vanilla ice cream. - 44.2135
Plantation Prune Cake
1. Grease a 10-inch angel cake tube pan; flour, tapping out any excess.
2. Drain liquid from prunes into a cup. Pit prunes, then cut each into 3 or 4 pieces; place in a 1-cup measure. Add prune liquid to make 1 cup.
3. Sift flour, soda, salt, allspice,... - 39.0945
1 Combine the water and sugar in a large bowl. Sprinkle in the yeast and let stand until foamy, about 5 minutes.
2 Stir in the oil, 3 cups of the flour, the oregano, salt, and thyme with a spoon until the dough starts to gather around the spoon. Add the... - 33.1617
Coconut Peach Cobbler
Preheat oven to 400°.
Toss peaches with sugar, 1/2 cup coconut, and ginger for the filling.
Reserve 1 cup coconut for biscuit and topping.
Place fruit in a 9-inch deep-dish pie plate or in a square baking dish.
Dot with butter.
Combine flour, baking powder,... - 46.1564
Apple Date Coffee Cake
1. In a medium saucepan combine apples, dates, granulated sugar, and water. Cook and stir the mixture over medium heat for 5 to 7 minutes or till apples are tender and liquid is absorbed. Set apple-date mixture aside to cool.
2. Grease a baking sheet; set... - 39.4111
Beef Fajitas With Fruit Salsa
Trim fat from beef.
Partially freeze beef; thinly slice beef across the grain into bite-size strips.
Place strips in a plastic bag set into a deep mixing bowl.
For marinade, combine thawed concentrate, salad dressing, chili powder and cloves.
Set aside 1/3... - 43.8525
Apple Filled Pork Roast
Preheat oven to 325°.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray, and place over medium heat until hot.
Add onion, and saute 2 minutes.
Add mushrooms, 1/2 teaspoon thyme, and 1/8 teaspoon rosemary; saute 3 minutes.
Add apple, lemon rind, lemon juice,... - 44.6061
Authentic Fruit Cake
Cut fruit and nuts, except raisins, in fairly large pieces.
Put with raisins in large bowl.
Pour 1 cup brandy and the corn syrup over mixture.
Let stand 24 hours, stirring several times.
Cream butter and sugar together until fluffy; add flavorings.
Beat in... - 48.4494
Cherry Berry Cobbler
1) Preheat oven hot to 375°F.
2) In a 13 x 9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish spray with cooking spray.
3) In a large saucepan add cherries, berries, 1 1/2 cups of the sugar, the cornstarch and water. Mix together.
4) Cook and stir over... - 47.8071
Peach Glazed Virginia Ham
Peach glazed virginia ham is a fruited meat recipe. Prepared with the famous smoked virginia ham, the meat is cooked in the oven and brushed with a mixed glaze of peach preserves, mustard and tabasco sauce with a hint of cloves. Popped in the oven to cook... - 49.4244
Corn tortillas were a staple of the Mexican diet long before the Spaniards arrived in the 16th century. Historically, tortillas were made fresh daily without preservatives, so they quickly became tough. After Spanish cooks introduced soups to Mexico, day-old... - 38.254
Sauteed Chicken With Olives Capers And Roasted Lemons
1. Preheat the oven to 375°. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Drizzle some olive oil on the parchment paper, then arrange the lemon slices on the parchment in a single layer. Drizzle the lemons lightly with a little more olive oil and season with... - 30.8784
Swiss Enchiladas With Lobster And Shrimp
Swiss Enchiladas With Lobster And Shrimp! This yummy dish got me an unbelievable number of fans when I served it for my friends farewell party! I am quiet sure you will love this Swiss Enchiladas With Lobster And Shrimp too. Try it! - 47.4889
1. To make the cornmeal crust: In a small bowl, mix the cornmeal with 1 cup of the water. In a medium-size saucepan, bring the remaining water to a boil and stir in the cornmeal mixture, butter, salt, and black pepper. Lower the heat; simmer, covered, for 35... - 36.0414
Peach Glazed Virginia Ham
Heat oven to 325°F. Remove skin from ham; trim off any excess fat. Score fat 1/4 inch deep in 1-inch diamonds. Place ham, fat side up, in roasting pan. Insert ovenproof meat thermometer into thickest part of ham, not touching the bone. Bake 1-1/2 hours until... - 38.2916
Sour Cherry Turnovers
1. Preheat the oven to 350° In an 8-inch glass or ceramic baking dish, mix the cherries with the cornstarch, granulated sugar, lemon juice, 1/2 teaspoon of the lemon zest, 1/4 teaspoon of the vanilla and a pinch of salt. Bake for about 35 minutes, until the... - 32.9911
Chocolate Bread Pudding With Cherry Raspberry Sauce
1) Preheat oven hot to 350ÂºF.
2) Grease 12 x 8-inch (2-quart) glass baking dish with shortening.
3) In large saucepan, heat chocolate chips and whipping cream stirring occasionally over medium-low heat.
4) Mix 1/3 cup brown sugar.... - 48.3116
Crisp Beef & Chorizo Burritos
1. Prepare Fresh Tomato Salsa.
2. Remove and discard casing from chorizo. Heat 10-inch (25-cm) skillet over high heat about 45 seconds; reduce heat to medium. Crumble chorizo into skillet; cook, stirring frequently 5 minutes.
3. Crumble beef into skillet.... - 42.5228
Lamb With Plums
1) Set the oven to 350°.
2) Make a pocket about 1 1/2 inches deep by slitting across the width of the thick end of the lamb, for the stuffing.
3) Save 2 whole plums for garnishing.
4) Removethe pits from the rest after chopping.
5)... - 45.7206
Avocado Souffle With Fondue Sauce
1 Make souffle: Separate eggs, putting whites into medium-size bowl, yolks into large bowl.
2 Peel, pit, and mash avocado by pressing through a sieve with a wooden spoon.
3 Melt butter or margarine in medium-size saucepan; remove from heat; blend in... - 43.5892
Apulian Pizza Pie
Apulian Pizza Pie tastes good. Apulian Pizza Pie tastes better with nuts. Apulian Pizza Pie can be prepared easily. - 42.0261
Viennese Apricot Dumplings
This Viennese Apricot Dumplings recipe has helped me save a lot of money and at the same time enjoy what I love. Viennese Apricot Dumplings definitely occupies the topmost position in my list of favorite dumplings. Something worth trying! - 36.6039
Simple Marinated Chicken Salad
1. Take a cutting board and place a large plastic wrap piece on it. Lay down each of the chicken piece on it. Using a second plastic wrap, cover the chicken pieces.
2. Take cooking mallet and pound the chicken surface gently. Turn upside down... - 48.1428
Brisket With Olives And Preserved Lemons
Preheat oven to 350°.
Make s (1/4-inch-deep) slits into brisket; place 1 garlic clove in each slit.
Sprinkle brisket evenly with salt and black pepper.
Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Coat pan with cooking spray.
Add brisket to... - 44.2585
Vitella Alla Sarda
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a bowl of cold water soak anchovies.
3. Dry them and cut them into 1 inch sizes.
4. In the mixture add 1 tablespoon parsley and garlic.
5. Roll anchovy in this prepared mixture.
6. Make deep incisions... - 47.6502
Beef Balls Provencale
1. Make the sauce a day ahead by trimming the leek. Cut the ends off and most of the green part. Wash and then cut it into ¼ inch slices.
2. In a large ¼ cup of butter, heat the oil in a 6-quart Dutch oven and then sautÃ© the onions, leeks,... - 45.0657
Piskóta is a wonderful old Serbian recipe for cherry cake. This version contains many eggs. Sometimes these Piskóta recipes will contain only 4 eggs but a lot of butter, but no matter the recipe it is a wonderful cake of the former Yugoslavia with many... - 54.8644
Traditional Fruit Loaf
To make starter dough, combine milk, 1/3 cup (100 ml) water and oil in a small saucepan; bring to a boil.
Cool until lukewarm.
Stir sugar into 3 tablespoons warm water and sprinkle with yeast.
Let stand 5 minutes or until the surface is frothy.
Stir gently to... - 43.0075
Indian Summer Capon
Combine celery, chopped onion, olives, walnuts, and apple; cover; refrigerate.
About 4 to 5 hours before supper:
1. Start heating oven to 350Â°F.
2. Prepare stuffing mix as package label directs; add celery mixture, 1 teaspoon salt, and... - 46.0896
1) Preheat oven hot to 400F.
2) Take a 2-quart souffle dish and line it with bacon.
3) In another large bowl mix spinach, 1/2 cup onion, parsley, 1 garlic clove, 1/2 teaspoon each, marjoram and thyme, 1 teaspoon salt, nutmeg and pepper... - 46.3206
1. Take a deep mixing bowl, add the lukewarm milk. Scatter the yeast and 1 teaspoon of sugar. Allow the mixture stand for 2 or 3 minutes, then stir well.
2. For about 5 minutes, keep the bowl in a warm, draft-free place such as an unlighted oven, so... - 48.8092
Genoese Seafood And Vegetable Salad Platter
Here's a lip smacking Genoese Seafood And Vegetable Salad Platter recipe that you must prepare for your upcoming party. It is the perfect choice for Main Dish and is completely delectable. Genoese Seafood And Vegetable Salad Platter is a must try for all... - 48.674
Chiles En Nogada
This is a very interesting dish. The first time I ate it well it was icky sweet so b careful of the sugar ratio, as when done properly it is quite nice. I especially like the heat balance. - 46.4411