- » Oven Corn
Oven Corn Recipes
Enjoy our collection of oven corn recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for oven corn recipes.
Oven Caramel Corn
Combine sugar, margarine, syrup, salt and flavoring; bring to a boil.
Cook for 5 minutes.
Remove from heat; add soda.
Pour mixture over popcorn; mix well.
Scatter in large shallow pan.
Bake at 250 de- grees for 1 hour; stirring frequently. - 32.2526
Oven Caramel Corn
Heat oven to 200Â°.
Divide popped corn between 2 ungreased baking pans, 13x9x2 inches.
Heat sugar, butter, corn syrup and salt, stirring occasionally, until bubbly around edges.
Continue cooking over medium heat 5 minutes.
Remove from heat; stir in soda... - 31.8141
Corn Crisped Oven Fried Chicken
Mix the crumbs, salt, and pepper.
Dip the chicken pieces in the milk and then roll in the crumbs.
Lay the chicken pieces in a shallow baking pan lined with aluminum foil, and bake at 350° 1 hour or until tender. - 30.3778
Oven Buttered Corn Sticks
Melt the butter in a 15 1/2 x 10 1/2-inch baking pan.
Combine the biscuit mix and corn in a bowl and stir until mixed.
Knead 15 times on a lightly floured board.
Roll out to 6 x 10-inch rectangle and cut into 1 x 3-inch strips.
Roll in butter in the pan, then... - 26.8025
Oven Grilled Corn
Oven grilled corn is a delicious corn based dish made by combining corn with curd masala and grilling the dish in oven for a few minutes. The dish is quite popular in Indian cuisine, and is usually made in hot tandoor. However, here I have used oven for... - 0
You May Also Like!
Oven Glazed Corned Beef
1) Into a kettle place the corn beef and cover with cold water
2) Into the brisket, stud with onions and cloves
3) Tip in the peppercorns, bay leaves and garlic cloves
4) Cover and bring to a boil
5) Simmer on very low flame for about 4 hours till the... - 42.7175
Betty's Oven-baked Mini Reubens
This is a great finger food for parties. Golden-Baked Mini Reuben Sandwiches are made of corn beef and Swiss cheese. They are simply delicious and your guests will love it. - 110.314
Pimento Stuffed With Corn
1. Combine the corn, bread crumbs, chili sauce, butter and salt and pepper to taste in a small bowl.
2. Stuff the pimientos with the corn mixture and place in a shallow non-metallic baking dish.
3. Heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 4 (5) minutes or until... - 26.7798
Alabama Corn Souffle Pudding
Grate corn or split kernels with a corn scraper or sharp knife.
Hold cobs over a bowl and scrape off kernels with back of knife.
Add remaining ingredients except egg whites and beat well to blend.
Fold in whites.
Pour into greased 9-inch casserole or baking... - 29.153
Mexican Corn Pudding
Shake 1/2 cup of the milk and the flour in tightly covered container.
Mix milk mixture, remaining milk and the remaining ingredients.
Pour into greased square pan, 9x9x2 inches.
Cook uncovered in 350° oven until knife inserted halfway between center and edge... - 30.2384
Scalloped Corn And Oysters
Scalloped Corn And Oysters is an irresistible recipe that you simply can't resist. Try this Scalloped Corn And Oysters; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 39.4056
Corned Beef Dinner
1 In a 4-quart, covered, non-metallic, glass baking dish, combine beef, water, bay leaves, garlic and onion.
2. Cook on delicate food cycle or defrost cycle for one hour.
3. Add potatoes, carrots and cabbage. Cook 30 minutes on delicate food cycle or defrost... - 30.707
Glazed Corned Beef
Wash meat; place in saucepan, and cover with cold water.
Add bay leaves, allspice and onion.
Cover and bring slowly to simmering point.
After about 1 hour, skim, and continue to cook at low temperature until meat is tender about 2 hours longer.
Remove bay... - 41.7814
Low-sodium Oven Fried Fillets
1. Preheat oven to 500°F.
2. Lightly season fillets with pepper. Roll in bread crumbs. Place in lightly oiled baking dish and dot with margarine.
3. Bake 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. - 24.2696
Oven Fried Chicken
If you're looking for an easy chicken recipe to cook, this Oven Fried Chicken is the one you should try. This isa real good chicken made in no time! - 34.2611
Oven Corn Recipes By Category