- » Oven Cooked Sardines
Oven Cooked Sardines Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Oven Cooked Sardines recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Oven Cooked Sardines recipes.
Measure butter into a small bowl; heat in Radarange oven 45 seconds.
Blend in flour.
Gradually add milk, stirring until smooth.
Cook in oven 30 seconds; stir; cook 15 seconds.
Mix together with all remaining ingredients except crackers.
Chill until... - 44.1735
Pilchard And Egg Supper
Drain the pilchards, reserving the juice.
Arrange the pilchards in a shallow ovenproof dish.
Cut the egg into quarters and place in the dish.
Scatter the celery and peas over the top.
Make the pilchard juice up to 150 ml (1/4 pint) with the milk.
Melt the... - 41.109
Baked Fresh Sardines
Slit sardines down the belly and remove intestines. Rinse under gently running water, pat dry with paper towels. Squeeze juice from 1/2lemon; cut other 1/2 into thin slices. Lay herbs and lemon slices on bottom of oiled shallow ovenproof dish. Arrange... - 29.6097
1 Preheat the oven to 400°F. Lightly grease a baking sheet. In a large bowl, combine the sardines, potato, green onions, parsley, garlic, mustard, egg, salt, and red pepper.
2 Form the mixture into 8 patties, dredge them in the bread crumbs, and arrange on... - 34.9339
Preheat oven to 190°C/375°F/Gas Mark 5.
Arrange the sardines with their heads and tails alternating, along a shallow ovenproof dish.
Pour over the Tomato and Onion Cook-in-Sauce.
Sprinkle the breadcrumbs and cheese down the centre of the dish.
Bake for 45... - 36.6036
Baked Fresh Sardines
Baked Fresh Sardines is a delicious side dish recipe which I always love to have. I bet, once you have this Baked Fresh Sardines, you will always crave for some more. - 44.5361
Drain sardines; cut into thirds.
Remove crusts from bread; spread with butter or margarine.
Cut into 1/2 inch cubes.
Place half the bread cubes in well-greased 12 x 8 x 2-inch baking dish.
Cover with sardines, green pepper, and half the cheese.
Top with... - 43.1939
1) Set the oven to 400°.
2) Take a bowl and sieve the flour, baking powder and salt into it.
3) Cut butter to this mixture.
4) Pour in milk and mix well to make soft, but non-sticky dough.
5) Make a circle by rolling out the dough on a... - 43.7506
Spicy Sardines With Chickpea And Avocado Salad
To make the salad, place the egg yolk in a bowl, beat in the oil and vinegar and stir in the onion, garlic, parsley, capers, chickpeas and avocado.
Season with salt and black pepper.
Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/gas mark 4.
Lightly spray a small frying... - 40.6171
Sardine And Lime Pizza
Sardine And Lime Pizza has a fine taste. Sardine And Lime Pizza gets its taste from sardine mixed with herbs and flavored with lemon juice. Sardine And Lime Pizza is inspired by many restaurants worldwide. - 42.9862
Sardine And Tomato Hash
1)Bake potatoes in hot oven.
2)In a small pan, fry garlic and spring onions for 2 or 3 minutes.
3)Add in celery and continue to cook for another 3 to 4 minutes.
4)Rip basil leaves and add in. Now add sardines in tomato sauce. Stir to mix well.
5)Pour... - 45.5153
Italian Sweet And Sour Sardines
The saor is an tasty cooking method that was used by Venetian sailors to preserve food when out at sea... let's cook the sarde in saor (sweet and sour sardines)! - 133.155
1. Preheat oven to 220°C /425°F/ Gas Mark 7.
2. To prepare the sardines, wash, scale them and remove their heads.
3. Remove all the backbones after slitting them open.
4. Sprinkle the fish with salt and pepper and set aside.
5. Into a... - 43.3717
Sardine Stuffed Peppers
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Drain oil from sardines.
Prepare peppers, boil 5 minutes and drain.
Make rice pilaf according to package directions.
Reserve 1 whole sardine to use later to garnish each pepper shell.
Break up remaining sardines and fold into cooked... - 36.235
Broiled Stuffed Sardines
– Preheat oven to broil.
– In a bowl, combine all ingredients except sardines and oil.
– Spoon stuffing into sardines, then place them, well spaced, in a baking dish and season with salt and pepper.
– Baste with oil. Broil each side for 5... - 37.0301
Oriental Sardine Dish
1. In a skillet heat the oil, add the leeks and onion and cook ten minutes. Add the garlic, tomatoes, wine and saffron. Simmer, uncovered, about twenty-five minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Place all but fifteen of the drained sardines in an... - 30.9297
Potato And Sardine Scallops
Grease 6-7 scallop shells with butter and mash the sardines, removing the centre backbone if wished, cream potatoes, mix with egg, sardines and butter.
Divide the mixture between the scallop shells, roughing them up into peaks with the back of a fork.
Top... - 32.2923
Mash sardines with a fork.
Stir in all ingredients except bread until thoroughly blended.
Trim crusts and flatten bread with a rolling pin.
Spread with paste.
Roll bread slices, fasten with toothpicks, and place on a lightly greased baking pan.
Bake in a... - 35.7093
Sardines With Haloumi And Spinach
Combine tomato, garlic and the oil in large baking dish; bake, uncovered, in hot oven about 20 minutes or until tomato is browned lightly.
Cook fish on grill plate (or grill or barbecue) about 5 minutes or until cooked through.
Cook haloumi on same... - 41.4717
1) Cut the tails of the sardines and discard them.
2) Take a 8 1/2 inch French fluted flan tin with losse bottom.
3) Line the flan tin with... - 44.6239
In a saucepan, sweat the onion in the olive oil.
Add the breadcrumbs and cook for 2-3 minutes.
Remove from the heat and add the currants, pine nuts and parsley.
Pour in the citrus juices and stir.
Season with black pepper and mix well.
Allow to cool.
Preheat... - 40.5988
Hot Sardines And Cheese
1) Drain the sardines and place in a bowl.
2) With a fork, mash the sardines.
3) Add cheese, lemon juice, and pepper to combine.
4) Spread this mixture on the melba rounds or pita triangles.
5) Toast inside oven to make the mixture... - 38.5041
Sardines With Spinach And Cheese
1. Blend flour, salt, and pepper butter melted atop a double broiler.
2. Mix in Worcestershire and milk and stirring constantly, cook above boiling water, until mixture thickens.
3. Mix in ½ a cup of cheese and cook until cheese melts.
4. Heat... - 44.8012
Kashmiri Turmeric Fried Rice With Sardines
Try this variation of a traditional Kashmiri dish! Kashmiri Turmeric Fried Rice with Sardines is a healthy and tasty dish. Serve it hot on a wide plate with cucumbers, onions, tomatoes and coriander leaves. - 115.347
Cooking With Food - Two Filling Breakfasts
Listen my friend, breakfast shouldn't be stereotyped as cereal-time. It can be anything and yet be healthy. Jaclyn shows us how to make different breakfasts that are easy and healthy. Enjoy your breakfasts now! - 111.013
Fond of Japanese food? Learn an amazing noodle dish with roasted pork ribs in this video. This irresistible dish has 7 distinctive toppings with a special ramen soup. Watch the chef prepare this dish in the original Japanese style now. - 142.416
Breton Fingers has an implausible taste. The cheese and buttered toast gives the Breton Fingers a mouth-watering taste. Breton Fingers is inspired by restaurants globally. - 38.0023
Mock Pizza Pie
Mock Pizza Pie has a juicy taste. The cheese and tomatoes gives the Mock Pizza Pie an improbable taste. Mock Pizza Pie is inspired by restaurants universally. - 34.8193
Italian Cheese Pie
1) Slice 2 tomatoes into thin slices and the other 2 tomatoes into 1/4 inch thick slices.
2) Reserve the thin tomato slices for topping the pie.
3) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
4) Roll the pastry, line a 8 inch tart plate, then prick all... - 46.1382
1) Preheat the oven to 425° F.
2) Prepare the piecrust mix as per the package directions and roll out into an 5 x 16 inches oblong about 1/2 inch thick.
3) Place on a cookie sheet and bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes, or until... - 44.9926
If you are using sardines or mackerel, clean and gut them normally.
If you are using needle fish, break off the heads just under the gills without severing the innards.
Then carefully pull the head away, removing the innards at the same time.
Rinse all the... - 45.698
1 Preheat the oven to 220Â°C, 425Â°F, gas 7.
On a floured board, roll out the puff pastry to 3 mm (i in) thick and cut it into tri- angles with sides about 10 cm (4 in) long.
2 Drain the juice from the canned salmon and reserve it.
Remove any skin or bone... - 39.4915