- » Oven Cooked Gnocchi With Cheese
Oven Cooked Gnocchi With Cheese Recipes
Enjoy our collection of oven cooked gnocchi with cheese recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for oven cooked gnocchi with cheese recipes.
Gnocchi Alla Romana
Line bottom of 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x 1-inch (39 x 26.5 x 2.5 cm) baking pan with aluminum foil.
Generously oil the foil.
Heat milk, salt, nutmeg and pepper in heavy 3-quart (3 L) saucepan over medium-high heat just to simmering.
Do not boil; reduce heat to... - 40.687
Potato Gnocchi With Fontina
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees, then bake the potatoes for 1 hour. Skin the potatoes and put them through a food mill or mash them. Set the mashed potatoes aside.
2. In a large bowl, mix the egg yolks, salt, nutmeg, and 1/2 cup of grated cheese; blend well.... - 30.5859
Gnocchi Alia Romano
(gnocchi In The Roman Style)
Press ricotta through sieve into small bowl.
Add next 6 ingredients.
Spoon mixture into pastry tube or bag, fitted with large plain tip (no.
Bring large kettle of salted water to very gentle boil.
Hold bag over kettle, and... - 33.1839
Ricotta Gnocchi With Smoked Tomato Sauce
Ricotta Gnocchi, is a classic dish which I truly enjoy doing. The ingredients that are used in this dish needs to be followed carefully, for good results. - 35.078
1. Bake the potatoes in a preheated 350-degree oven for 1 hour. Peel and put them through a food mill or mash them.
2. In a large bowl, mix the egg yolks, salt, nutmeg, and grated cheese; mix well. Add the mashed potatoes, then add the flour, a little at a... - 28.5952
Parsley Gnocchi is an amazingly delicous side dish. Try this Parsley Gnocchi recipe; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one. - 32.0057
Baked Semolina Gnocchi
Baked Semolina Gnocchi has a great taste. Baked Semolina Gnocchi gets its taste from semolina mixed with milk, eggs and cheese. Baked Semolina Gnocchi is loved by many vegetarian food lovers. - 37.4075
Two Cheese Gnocchi
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F. Grease a 15X9X1-inch baking pan.
2) In a large saucepan, boil water with salt. Add in the farina and stir to blend well. Cook on low flame for 15 minutes.
3) Take the saucepan off the flame. Beat in the... - 41.2286
Gnocchi Alla Romana
Put the milk, onion, salt and nutmeg in a saucepan and bring to the boil.
Remove from the heat and leave for 15 minutes.
Strain the milk and return to the saucepan.
Bring to the boil again and gradually stir in the semolina.
Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or... - 38.7227
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
Place ricotta, eggs, Parmesan, salt and pepper in blender; mix 1 minute.
Add flour and mix 1 minute; transfer dough to bowl, cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
Bring plenty of salted water to boiling point.
Drop in small pieces of... - 39.8683
1.Start by preheating the oven to 350F degrees
2.Melt the fat in a pan.
3.Put in the milk, bring to a boil, and add the sifted flour.
4.Stir 6-9 minutes.
5.Let it cool slightly, then work in the eggs, one at a time, beat well, and season... - 38.4554
Parmesan Dumplings (gnocchi Di Parmigiano)
Anything with Parmesan cheese tastes heavenly and this Parmesan Dumplings (Gnocchi Di Parmigiano) proves just the same. The Parmesan Dumplings (Gnocchi Di Parmigiano) is packed with everything needed for a rich Italian treat. Check out the recipe of Parmesan... - 37.5869
Gnocchi Parmigiana is simply a delicious recipe. A delicious cheese recipe; I bet this Gnocchi Parmigiana will surely tempt you to prepare on every party! - 30.0095
Heat milk just to boiling in a saucepan, then sprinkle on semolina.
Season with salt, pepper and nutmeg.
Cook gently, stirring, for 4-5 minutes till mixture becomes solid.
Remove pan from heat and beat in 1 cup of the cheese.
Pour into a greased jelly roll... - 37.9796
Gnocchi Pans-Style is a mouth watering side dish dish. An easy to prepare recipe wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 37.9806
Boil potatoes until tender and drain thoroughly.
Stir in 3/4 cups cheese, flour, egg yolks, salt, pepper and 1 1/2 T. melted butter.
On a lightly floured board roll out some of the potato dough to form a rope about 1 inch thick.
Cut rope into 1 1/2 inch... - 34.477
Gnocchi Alla Semolina
Bring the milk, salt, and nutmeg to boiling in a heavy saucepan.
Add the farina gradually, stirring constantly to prevent lumping.
Cook and stir over low heat 10 minutes, or until very thick.
Remove from heat.
Beat in butter, eggs, and cheese.
Spread mixture... - 33.5859
TheDeliciousCook.com (previously known as CookingForYouAndMe.com) with Ronnie Woo presents a video recipe for how to make Roman Gnocchi. If you have never heard of the Roman Gnocchi before, you will now, after this video. It is very easy and it has only a few... - 134.419
Italian Potato Gnocchi
These Italian potato gnocchi are made a twist of nutmeg to them. prepared by baking, these potato gnocchi's are flavored with cheese and have eggs in them too. Filling and savory, these potato gnocchis can be served as a side with a fitting meal of choice. - 44.4853
Gnocchi Con Formaggio
Boil potatoes in their skins for 20-30 minutes, then peel and mash until smooth.
Beat in half the salt, the eggs and nutmeg, then gradually add the flour until you have a smooth, elastic dough which comes away from the sides of the bowl.
Divide into small... - 43.6872
Place flour in bowl and form well in center.
Add potatoes, nutmeg and 3 tbsp (45 ml) butter; pinch dough to incorporate.
Season and remove dough from bowl.
Place on counter and knead with the heel of your hand until smooth.
Shape dough into ball and cut into... - 36.4637
1) Scrub the skin of the potatoes and cook them in boiling salted water for about 30 minutes till tender.
2) Drain, peel the potatoes.
3) Press potatoes through a ricer into a large bowl.
4) Preheat the oven to 425°.
5) Sift the flour... - 42.4526
1. Press the spinach between two plates to extract all the moisture.
2. Mix the spinach with the ricotta cheese, half the Parmesan cheese, salt, pepper and nutmeg. Gradually add the egg, beating well until the mixture holds together when shaped.
3. With... - 35.1188
Baked Spinach Gnocchi
Cook spinach according to package directions, then drain.
Squeeze out excess liquid and set aside.
Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan bring 1 1/2 cups milk to boiling.
Stir together remaining milk and farina.
Slowly add farina mixture to boiling milk, stirring... - 45.1714
Potato Gnocchi In Veal Sauce
Make veal sauce.
While sauce is simmering, make gnocchi.
Measure hot mashed potatoes into a bowl; add the 1 1/2 cups flour, salt, and oil and blend with a fork.
Add eggs and blend thoroughly into potato mixture.
Turn potato dough out onto a well-floured board... - 45.1269
Baked Semolina Gnocchi
In saucepan heat 2 cups milk and 1/4 cup butter till boiling.
Combine 1 cup milk, semolina, salt, and nutmeg; pour into boiling milk mixture, stirring constantly.
Cook and stir about 5 minutes or till very thick.
Remove from heat.
Stir about 1 cup of the hot... - 38.97
1. Preheat oven at 425-450°F or Gas Mark 6-7.
2. In a pan, take milk.
3. Add salt and pepper and heat it.
4. Add semolina. Bring it to a boil while stirring it continuously.
5. Cook it over a low flame for 3 minutes or until the... - 44.9454
Gnocchi Alla Romana
1. Heat milk in a sauce pan and bring to the boil. Stir in semolina with half the butter, salt and pepper with a wooden spoon to prevent lumps forming. Cook over low heat until the mixture comes to the boil and thickens. Continue to stir and cook until the... - 39.4186
Creamy Gnocchi Alla Romana
1. Preheat the oven at 350°F.
2. Boil the milk and sprinkle the farina on the top. Keep stirring.
3. Bring it to boil and keep cooking on low flame for 3 minutes.
4. Remove from the heat and add some butter and grated cheese. Use... - 40.8713
Butternut Squash Ricotta Gnocchi
Cut the squash in half.
Cover with foil and bake in a preheated 400°F (200°C) oven for 35-40 minutes, until the flesh is soft.
Remove from the oven.
Cool and scoop out the flesh.
Blend the squash with the cheese in a food processor into a fine puree.
Add... - 44.1236
Combine milk and cornmeal.
Add honey and cook in a double boiler 30 minutes, or until cornmeal is soft and has absorbed most of the milk.
Remove from heat and add 1/2 cup cheese, 1 tablespoon butter, and eggs, stirring each in to blend well.
Spread at least... - 37.267
1. Cook spinach, squeeze and press all water out of the spinach; spread on paper toweling. Chop very fine.
2. Combine the spinach, ricotta, 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese, nutmeg, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Refrigerate until ready to use.
3. Cook potatoes... - 40.0036
Gnocchi Alla Romana
1. Butter a large baking sheet and put it aside.
2. In a saucepan, bring the milk, salt, nutmeg and a few grindings of pepper to the boil over a moderate heat.
3. Add the semolina gradually, so that the milk never stops boiling, stirring... - 41.5818
Gnocchi With Gorgonzola Cream, Walnuts And Rocket
Gnocchi with gorgonzola cream, walnuts and rocket is a Italian dish. While Gnocchi with gorgonzola cream, walnuts and rocket can be made with semolina or flour, this one is made with potatoes. Making Gnocchi is not as difficult as we all think. Give it a try... - 109.43
Potato Gnocchi With Veal Sauce
Cook peeled potatoes until tender in unsalted water and drain thoroughly, then rub through a fine wire strainer.
Or, prepare instant dehydrated mashed potatoes by heating the amount of water called for to make 6 to 8 servings; stir in potatoes as... - 40.5196
1. In a small saucepan, combine the water, salt and nutmeg with 2 tablespoons of the butter and bring to a boil over high heat. As soon as the water boils, add the flour all at once and beat the dough with a wooden spoon until it is thick and comes away from... - 24.9854
Sweet Potato Gnocchi
Join Cathy Lentine, as she teaches you how to make her delicious recipe for Sweet Potato Gnocchi in this recipe video! Enjoy :) - 0
Homemade Potato Gnocchi With Truffles
For Potato Gnocchi; bake potatoes in 400 degree F oven until tender when pierced with a fork (about 40 to 50 minutes).
Cool slightly; peel.
Press through a ricer.
Combine potatoes, flour, cheese, eggs, salt, pepper and nutmeg in medium bowl.
Mix well to form... - 39.458
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
2) Dice pumpkin into pieces with the skins intact.
3) In a shallow baking dish, place the pumpkin pieces with the skin side up, pour in 1/4 cup water and bake in the preheated oven, until... - 42.1742
1. Cook potatoes in boiling salted water until tender in a large saucepan; drain and toss over very low heat 2 minutes to dry potatoes.
2. Mash potatoes until smooth in a large bowl; beat in eggs and salt. Blend in the flour to make a soft dough. Cover the... - 31.214
Farina Gnocchi Parmigiana
1) Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2) In a double boiler, cover and heat the milk, salt and nutmeg, over the simmering water until steaming.
3) Gradually stir in the farina and cook for about 10 minutes and until smooth and thickened.
4)... - 43.829
Chicken And Potato Gnocchi
In covered pan cook potatoes in enough boiling water to cover for 25 to 30 minutes or till tender.
Drain and cool slightly.
Meanwhile, in another saucepan combine chicken breasts and 2 cups water.
Cover and simmer about 20 minutes or till... - 43.7704
Gratineed Farina-pesto Gnocchi
To Make Cnocchi in Microwave: Pour milk into a 3 to 4-quart micro-wavesafe bowl or casserole.
Whisk in salt and farina.
Cover with plastic wrap and microwave on high (100%) for 13 to 18 minutes, stirring well every 4 minutes, until the mixture is very stiff... - 39.743
Combine milk and cornmeal, then add honey and salt, and cook in a double boiler for 30 minutes or until cornmeal is soft and has absorbed most of the milk.
Remove from heat and add 1/2 cup cheese, 1 tablespoon butter, and the beaten eggs, stirring each in to... - 37.1962
Scald 1 1/2 pints milk in a double boiler.
Add 1 teaspoon salt and pour in 8 oz. farina slowly, stirring constantly to avoid lumps.
Cook until thickened.
Add 1 oz. butter and the beaten yolks of 2 eggs.
Continue cooking for 2 minutes, remove from heat, cool... - 36.2215
Gnocchi Gratin With Pine Nuts And Gorgonzola Dolce
1. Preheat the oven to 350° In a large nonstick skillet, melt the butter. Add the gnocchi and cook over high heat until browned on the bottom, about 2 minutes. Transfer the browned gnocchi to a 9-by-13-inch baking dish.
2. In the same skillet, heat the olive... - 29.8494
Bring water and milk to boil.
Pour in farina, very gradually, to avoid lumps.
Stir constantly over low heat until mixture is quite thick and smooth.
Remove from heat.
Stir in nutmeg, eggs and 1/2 cup grated cheese.
Pour onto lightly... - 41.0299
Italian Potato Gnocchi
1. Preheat oven to 300Â° F.
2. In a pot of boiling water, cook potatoes until fork tender.
3. Drain immediately and mash.
4. Add the melted margarine; mix and let the mixture cool down.
5. Stir in eggs, flour and seasoning; work until... - 44.0993
Gnocchi Casserole In Beef Sauce
If you want some way to serve gnocchi, here is a small video to help you. The video shows gnocchi casserole in beef sauce. You will just love it. If you are a vegetarian go ahead and remove beef and add veggies. Watch the video for all the information. - 153.372
Butter square pan, 8x8x2 inches.
Heat milk to scalding in medium saucepan.
Reduce heat; stirring constantly, sprinkle cornmeal slowly into hot milk.
Cook, stirring constantly, about 5 minutes or until thick (spoon will stand upright in the gnocchi).
Remove... - 33.3704
1) In a pan, gradually stir the samolina in the salted boiling water and cook over a low heat until thick.
2) Turn off the heat, stir in 1 oz. each of the butter and cheese, eggs, brewer's yeast powder, nutmeg, pepper and milk powder, mix well.
3) In... - 42.1728
Gnocchi Di Patate
1. In a large saucepan boil the potatoes in enough salted water to cover them.
2. Once tender, drain and shake the pan over medium heat for a few seconds so that they become dry.
3. Turn the potatoes in a fine mash using a mouli or a sieve, add the... - 43.2389
1.Mash potatoes well. An electric mixer can be used to get smooth consistency.
2.In a large bowl, place the mashed potatoes and make a well in the center.
3. Pour egg into the well and blend with potatoes.
4.Mix together flour, 2 tablespoons Romano... - 46.978
Gnocchi With Thyme Butter
Place the potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until tender.
Drain; return potatoes to the pan.
Over very low heat, stir the potatoes for 1-2 minutes or until steam has... - 41.0306
Herbed Gnocchi With Tomato Onion Sauce
1. To prepare sauce, in medium saucepan, combine tomatoes, onion, margarine, sugar, salt and pepper to taste. Bring to a boil; lower heat and simmer 30 minutes. Transfer to food processor; puree until smooth.
2. To prepare gnocchi, in another medium saucepan,... - 38.5535
Roman Farina Dumplings
Heat milk to scalding in 2-quart saucepan; reduce heat.
Sprinkle farina slowly into hot milk, stirring constantly.
Cook, stirring constantly, until thick, about 5 minutes (spoon will stand upright in mixture); remove from heat.
Stir in eggs, 1 tablespoon... - 35.1972
Gimocchi In Basil Butter
For butter: Combine first 3 ingredients in processor or blender and mix 30 seconds.
Add butter and anchovies and blend until smooth, about 30 seconds.
Taste and adjust seasoning, adding generous grinding of pepper.
For gnocchi: Bring milk to boil... - 38.5178
Chicken Liver With Sauce
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2.Heat 2 tablespoons of butter and cook garlic and chicken livers in it.
3.Put mushrooms, tomato paste and meat glaze to it.
4.Turn the heat off and add flour to the mixture.
5.Mix flour and add wine... - 46.0308
Spicy Lamb And Aubergines
1. Brush a Swiss roll tin with oil.
2. Preheat the oven at 200°C (400°F) mark 6.
3. In a saucepan bring the milk to the boil with 7.5 ml (1 1/2 level tsp) salt and the nutmeg.
4. Lower theheat and steadily pour in the semolina,... - 45.5282