- » Oven Chuck
Oven Chuck Recipes
Enjoy our collection of oven chuck recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for oven chuck recipes.
Oven Barbecued Chuck Steak
Preheat your oven to 250Â°F.in a heavy oven proof skillet or casserole, heat the vegetable oil until hot but not smoking.
Add the meat and brown it on the first side, about minutes.
Turn it and brown the second side.
Spread the barbecue sauce over the meat,... - 32.7607
You May Also Like!
Easy Oven Pot Roast
Dredge roast in flour, brown on all sides in hot oil in a Dutch oven.
Sprinkle soy sauce and pepper on all sides of roast.
Add water and bay leaf, cover and bake at 350Â° for 45 minutes.
Add potatoes and carrots, cover and cook an additional 30 minutes or... - 31.6316
Betty's Oven Roast Beef Au Jus
1. Prepare a roasting pan line it with foil and ensure there is excess foil so that you can hold the juice in.
2. Rinse the roast and pat dry, season the roast with salt on both side.
3. Preheat the oven to 300 degree.
4. Place the roast... - 105.993
How To Make Pot Roast With Gravy
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
For The Pot Roast
2. Season the steak with salt and pepper on both the sides. Place it in a large oven proof pot over high heat. Brown the beef on 1 side for 7 minutes, flip it and cook for another 7... - 0
Boneless Pot Roast
Tie the beef at 1/2 inch intervals so it will keep its shape.
Combine the marinade in gredients in a 2 1/2 quart glass casserole.
Place the beef in the marinade.
There should be enough liquid to cover the beef.
If not, it will be necessary to turn the beef... - 41.4156
Chuck Roast Supreme
This recipe for chucken roast is a spicy preparation made with steak sauce and mushroom soup. Baked in the oven and folded in a foil , the chucke roast is cooked with steak sauce and can be served with mashed potatoes and vegetables. - 29.2448
Rolled Chuck Roast
1) In a shallow, roasting pan arrange the flat beef bones.
2) Place the meat carefully over the bones so as not to touch the metal of the pan directly.
3) With a little cold water on your fingers, dab the meat with it to moisten.
4) With a sharp... - 39.5243
Oven Chuck Recipes By Category