- » Oven Chili Fry
Oven Chili Fry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of oven chili fry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for oven chili fry recipes.
Crunchy Oven Fried Fish
If fish fillets are large, cut into 5 serving pieces.
Mix sour cream, lemon juice and chili powder.
Dip fish into sour cream mixture; coat with chips.
Place in generously greased 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking dish.
Pour margarine over fish.
Place dish on oven rack... - 33.7833
Mexicali Oven Fried Chicken
In a bowl combine the cornmeal, flour, dried oregano, and chili powder; place cornmeal mixture on a sheet of waxed paper. Set aside.
To skin the chicken pieces, use your fingers to pull the skin away from the meat; discard the skin. Rinse the chicken pieces.... - 30.3014
Spicy Oven Fried Chicken & Potatoes
In a wide, shallow bowl, mix cornmeal, flour, chili powder, and pepper flakes.
Rinse chicken, pat dry, and brush evenly with 1 tablespoon of the oil.
Roll chicken in cornmeal mixture to coat completely.
Then place chicken, skin side up, on a rack in a 10-by... - 39.7754
Crispy Oven Fried Chicken For A Dozen
Reserve chicken necks and giblets for other uses, if desired.
Rinse chicken and pat dry; set aside.
Line two 10 by 15-inch rimmed baking pans with foil.
Place half the butter in each pan; set pans in a 400° oven until butter is melted.
Meanwhile, place... - 44.0026
Spicy Oven Fried Chicken Breasts
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) Use a small bowl, to combine the bread crumbs, cumin, oregano, salt, black pepper, chili powder, and cayenne.
3) In a shallow dish, spread the mixture.
4) In a medium bowl, beat the eggs and lime juice... - 47.2602
Barbecued Oven Fried Chicken
Rinse chicken, then pat dry with paper towels.
Stir together crushed wafers and seasonings.
Brush each chicken piece with barbecue sauce; roll in crumb mixture to coat.
Arrange chicken, bone side down and so pieces don't touch, in a shallow baking... - 39.0814
Mexican Oven Fried Chicken
Combine chicken and Bloody Mary mix in a large bowl; cover and refrigerate 6 hours or overnight.
Combine next 7 ingredients.
Drain chicken and dredge in mixture.
Arrange chicken in jellyroll pan coated with cooking spray.
Bake at 350 degrees for 50 - 60... - 39.1792
Crispy Oven Fried Mexican Chicken
1 In a large shallow pan (not aluminum), add vegetable juice and hot sauce. Mix well.
2 Add the chicken to the mixture and let marinate for 30 at room temperature or you can place it in the refrigerator for 3 hours.
3 Preheat the oven to ... - 45.4626
Oven Fried General Tso's Chicken
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
2. Line a baking sheet with foil, heavily spray with nonstick spray.
3. In a medium bowl, stir together the Bisquick, paprika, salt and black pepper.
4. In another medium bowl, mix the chicken together with... - 97.8889
Oven Fried Catfish With Cajun Style Sauce
1. To make the sauce, combine sauce ingredients in a bowl and whisk lightly with a fork to blend well.
2. Cover bowl and refrigerate for 1 hour or overnight.
3. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
4. Lightly grease a baking sheet with oil.
5.... - 46.0342
Chili Cheese Fries
Mix flour, 2 teaspoons salt, the baking powder and chili powder.
Beat milk and eggs in small bowl; stir into flour mixture.
Stir in melted butter.
Turn dough onto lightly floured cloth covered board; knead until smooth, about 4 minutes.
Shape into ball.
Cover... - 41.2611
Appetizing Chili Cheese Fries
If you are looking for an easy and quick appetizer that can be whomped up in minutes, chili cheese fries recipe is for your taking. Betty shares a simple appetizer recipe that is so mouth-watering and easy to make. A tasty treat that none would want to miss!... - 97.3224
French Fried Oysters With Chili Sauce
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat until a fresh bread cube sizzles vigorously when dropped into it.
Dip oysters, one at a time, into the beaten egg, roll in bread crumbs, and drop immediately into hot oil.
Let brown 3 to 4 minutes on a side, until... - 34.7983
Preheat oven to 450°.
Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl, and toss well.
Arrange potatoes in a single layer on a baking sheet.
Bake at 450° for 35 minutes or until potatoes are golden. - 28.4263
Lower Fat Chili Cheese Fries
Everyone loves Chili Cheese Fries but deep fried potato chips topped with beef chili and lots of cheese can certainly wreck your diet and can flush down your hard work in the gym . This recipe of chili cheese fries however has been lightened up and made... - 120.827
Baked Chili Fries
Crispy and crunchy with a bold, spicy flavor, these Baked Chili Fries would be perfect served alongside a juicy burger hot off the grill! - 0
Super Bowl Recipe 1 - Chili Cheese Fries
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Prepare a cookie sheet covered with foil.
3. In a pot render down the bacon slices and keep the bacon bits and the bacon fat aside.
4. Dice the onions, green bell pepper, celery, mince the garlic and keep everything... - 123.252
Broil peppers 2 inches from heat for about 15 minutes, turning often, till all sides are blistered.
Place peppers in a paper or plastic bag.
Close bag and let stand about 10 minutes or till cool enough to handle.
Meanwhile, make tomato sauce.
In blender... - 43.5809
Picadillo Stuffed Chilies
1. Prepare Tomato Sauce.
2. Roast, peel, seed and devein chilies leaving stems intact and taking care not to break chilies.
3. Prepare Picadillo Filling.
4. Carefully spoon about 1/4 cup (60 mL) Filling into each chili; press chilies firmly between hands to... - 42.1643
Spicy Rainbow Fries
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Line a baking sheet with foil and coat with no-stick spray.
In a medium bowl, combine the oil, chili powder, and garlic powder.
Add the russet potatoes, sweet potatoes, and beets.
Toss to coat.
Arrange the vegetables on the... - 40.9195
Chiles Rellenos is simply an irresistible side dish recipe. Try this amazingly delicious Chiles Rellenos recipe; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 41.2202
Coney Island Chili Dog
1. Preheat the grill or broiler. To make the chili: In a 10-inch nonstick skillet, saute the beef and 1/2 cup of the onion over moderately high heat for 10 minutes or until well browned. Stir in the chili, chili sauce, and parsley and heat for 5 minutes or... - 32.9556
Classic Chili Con Carne
Cook and stir ground beef and onion in Dutch oven or large roasting pan until meat is brown and onion is tender.
Drain off fat.
Stir in tomatoes, reserved kidney bean liquid, the tomato sauce and seasonings.
Heat to boiling.
Reduce heat; simmer uncovered 1... - 37.0625
Turkey And Hominy Chili
1 Heat the oil in a nonstick Dutch oven over medium heat. Add the onion and garlic; cook, stirring frequently, until golden, about 7 minutes. Add the turkey and cook, breaking it up with a wooden spoon, until browned, about 5 minutes.
2 Stir in the tomatoes,... - 33.4027
Chili Glazed Chicken With Peas
About 45 minutes before cooking, start barbecue fire.
Reserve chicken neck and giblets for other uses, if desired.
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Melt butter in a small pan over medium heat; remove from heat and stir in garlic, chili powder, cumin, lime peel, and... - 39.7008
Texas Style Chili
This Texas Style Chili recipe is the favorite of my wife. Whenever there is a gathering or celebrations at my home, her emphasis on cooking this dish. It is delicious and liked by all. You will love this Texas Style Chili Recipe. - 49.1258
Beef Tacos With Green Chili Salsa
1 Mix ground round steak and onion; shape into a large patty.
2 In a large frying pan,add butter or margerine and brown the patty,5 minutes on each side,then break up into chunks.Stir in tomato, soy, and Worcestershire sauces, then garlic; simmer for... - 41.6176
Chili Chicken Chunks
Skin and bone chicken.
Rinse meat and pat dry, then cut into bite-size chunks (1- to 1 1/2 -incn squares or rectangles) and set aside.
In a bowl, mix flour, corn-meal, chili powder, paprika, salt, cumin, oregano, and pepper.
Add beer and stir until batter is... - 42.9834
Mexican Hot Bites
Preheat oven to 200°F.
Melt 1 tablespoon butter in large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add 1 tortilla and fry on each side until lightly browned, about 1 minute.
Place about 1 ounce of cheese in center of tortilla and top with 2 tablespoons salsa.
Fold... - 34.4907
Chile Cheese Turnovers
Cut cheese in 1/2 by 1/2 by 1-inch strips.
Place 1 strip cheese and about 1/2 teaspoon chiles in center of each won ton skin.
Wet your finger with water and lightly moisten all four edges of each skin.
Fold in half diagonally to form a triangle, then pinch... - 39.015
Stir Fried Fajitas
Heat oven to 250Â°.
Wrap tortillas in aluminum foil or place on heatproof serving plate and cover with aluminum foil.
Heat about 15 minutes or until warm.
Trim fat from beef steak.
Cut beef with grain into thin 2 inch strips.
Heat 12-inch skillet or wok... - 43.2202
Oven Grilled Fish
How about a little country style cooking? Watch and learn how to prepare this Oven Grilled Fish in African style. It is very flavorful and goes well with the onion sauce. Try it out! - 108.277
Oven Barbecued Chicken
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Lightly spray a large baking pan with vegetable oil.
Combine all ingredients except chicken in a saucepan over medium-high heat.
Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes.
Rinse chicken pieces and pat dry; then arrange in prepared... - 44.0486
Oven Barbecued Chicken
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Wash and dry the chicken
2) In a saucepan, combine all the ingredients except chicken and simmer for 10 minutes.
3) In a baking pan, place the dried chicken.
4) Pour half of the barbecue sauce over the... - 45.7988
Classic Oven Barbecued Ribs
1. Preheat oven to 325° F.
2. Take a heavy saucepan, fry bacon. Keep aside just 3 tbsp drippings and discard the rest. Stir in garlic and onion to the pan having bacon and sauté for 3 minutes. Mix in rest of the sauce ingredients and stirring... - 42.3537
Mexican Chili Con Carne
1. Warm the oven to 325° F.
2. Chop the beef finely or coarse it ground.
3. Take a skillet and fry meat along with onion, and garlic in the drippings.
4. Spray the seasonings over it.
5. Take a 2-quart greased casserole and add the... - 47.2422
In frying pan, cook onions, meat, garlic, peppers and mushrooms.
Add cumin, chili powder, salt, pepper and red pepper flakes.
In Dutch oven or large pot, simmer kidney beans, tomato sauce and whole tomatoes.
When meat mixture is ready, drain and add all to... - 38.8827
Enchiladas With Green Chili Salsa
To a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over medium-high heat, add 1/4 inch oil.
When oil is hot, cook tortillas, 1 at a time, turning once, just until limp and slightly blistered, about 10 seconds.
Add more oil as needed.
Drain tortillas on paper towels.
Working... - 36.0721
Chilies Stuffed With Walnuts
To reduce bitterness in walnuts, blanch them in boiling water for 3 minutes; drain thoroughly.
To recrisp, spread nuts in a single layer on ungreased rimmed baking sheet; bake in a 350° oven for 8 minutes; set aside and reserve.
Melt butter in a wide frying... - 40.596
Slim Jim Chili
Brown meat and onion in Dutch oven or large fry pan; thoroughly drain all excess fat.
Add remaining ingredients.
Simmer, covered, 1 to 2 hours.
Remove bay leaf; serve hot. - 35.4083
Do Ahead Chili
1) In 5-quart Dutch oven heat oil.
2) Add green pepper, onion, garlic and chili powder. Stir fry the vegetables until tender for about 5 minutes.
3) Mix all remaining ingredients.
4) Simmer for 25 minutes.
5) Serve with rice. - 45.2514
Green Chili Enchilada Casserole
Crumble, season and fry hamburger until well done.
Add chopped chili, cream of chicken and milk.
Bring to a slow boil; simmer a few minutes.
Fry tortillas in hot grease turning to brown both sides, drain.
In a buttered casserole dish, pour a little of the... - 38.7707
1. Insert a strip of cheese in each chile.
2. In medium bowl, beat egg whites until they form soft peaks.
3. In small bowl, beat egg yolks slightly and gently fold into egg whites.
4. Add 3 tablespoons flour and fold just until blended.
5. In electric... - 44.5751
Heat oven to 250 degrees.
Grease a 2 1/2-qt. casserole.
Fry bacon in Dutch oven or other deep pan until pan is well greased.
Add onion and green pepper and cook and stir over moderate heat 5 minutes.
Remove pan from heat and cool 2 minutes.
Add beef and... - 41.6495
Chili Crab In Won Ton Cups
1. Lightly brush 1 side of each won ton skin with oil. Center each square, oiled side down, on a muffin cup (l 1/4-in. across bottom). Gently press skin down to line cup smoothly; skin will extend above pan rim.
2. In a 6- to 8-inch frying pan over... - 32.6332
Spicy Turkey Chili
Spicy Turkey Chili is a mouth watering recipe. I am sure this tasty and irresistible dish will get you a lot of compliments! - 42.9899
Texas Chili Con Carne
Cover with cold water; let stand covered overnight.
Place beans in large pan with 2 quarts water; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer, covered, about 1 hour and 30 minutes or until beans are tender.
Drain beans, save 1 cup liquid.
Cut up... - 38.9092
Green Chili Sole Casserole
1. Trim and discard discolored stem ends from mushrooms; thinly slice mushrooms. In a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over high heat, stir mushrooms in 1 tablespoon butter often until lightly browned, 12 to 15 minutes. Spoon into a shallow 1 1/2-quart casserole or... - 31.9889
1) Cover dry beans with water and soak for a whole night.
2) On the following day, drain well and pour in 2 qts water.
3) Cover and simmer for 1-1/2 to 2 hours until done.
4) Drain the cooking liquid, saving 1 cup and keep it aside.
5)... - 45.4408
Chicken Lentil Chili
1. In Dutch oven, bring together lentils, chicken broth, water and salt to a boil over high heat.
2. Reducing heat to medium low, simmer with cover for 30 minutes.
3. In large frying pan, heat oil heat to medium temperature and cook the chicken... - 43.7221
Chili Tamale Pie
1 Blend cornmeal and 1/2 cup water in small bowl until smooth.
2 Bring remaining 2 1/2 cups water, butter or margarine, and salt to boiling in medium-size saucepan; stirring constantly, gradually add cornmeal mixture.
3 Cook, stirring often, until thick;... - 45.8191
Chili With Tomatoes
1) Preheat the oven to 300F.
2) In a bowl, add in the beans. Cover and soak overnight.
3) Drain the beans and keep aside.
4) In a skillet, fry the bacon till they become crisp.
5) Take the bacon out of the skillet and let drain on paper... - 43.223
Chili Tamale Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a small bowl, blend the cornmeal and 1/2 cup water until smooth.
3) In a medium-size saucepan, allow rest of the 2 1/2 cups water, butter or margarine and salt to boil, then gradually stir in the... - 45.5183
Paleo Chunky Chili
A delicious and nutritious chili with interesting flavors and textures. A hearty meal that is easy to make. - 121.905
1 For Filling: In a medium size frying pan,add salad oil saute frankfurters,onion,and garlic for 5 minutes or just until onion is soft.
2 Stir in chili powder, salt, tomato sauce, and beans. Simmer for 15 minutes.
3 For tortillas: Separate refrigerated... - 45.8896
Chili Soup Biscuits
1) Take a mixing bowl, to sift flour, baking powder and salt, all together. Add butter and use your fingertips to rub into flour mixture to make like coarse breadcrumbs.
2) Take a nonstick frying pan to cook bacon for 3-4 minutes over medium... - 43.4419
Two Meat Chili
1) In a kettle or Dutch oven, heat oil.
2) In hot oil, saute onion and garlic, until golden.
3) To this, add cubed meat. Fry till brown on all sides.
4) Gradually add the remaining ingredients, except beans and sour cream.
5) Bring this mix to a... - 45.7855
Squash With Chilies And Ginger
1. Peel onions and cut into 1/2-inch wedges. In a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over medium-high heat, frequently stir onions, ginger, garlic, and chilies in oil until vegetables are lightly browned, 15 to 20 minutes. Remove from heat.
2. Meanwhile, with a... - 34.9856
Mexican Chili And Tortilla Hero
1 In a Dutch oven, add 2 tablespoons oil and heat.
2 Add in onion and garlic and saute until golden about 3 minutes.
3 Add the ground chuck, breaking up with fork.
4 Over medium heat, cook stirring occasionally until browned for about 10... - 45.6248
Chicken Breast Enchiladas With Mild Green Chili Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. In a large saucepan or stockpot, bring the poaching liquid to boil.
3. Add the chicken breasts in the poaching liquid, arrange the pieces into a single layer, and cover with a lid.
4. Trim the flame... - 46.654
Chicken And Cheese Chilies
1. Rinse chicken and pat dry. In a 10- to 12-inch nonstick frying pan over medium heat, combine chicken, onion, tomato, oil, garlic, and cumin. Stir often until chicken is slightly pink in center of thickest part (cut to test), 6 to 10 minutes.
2. Let stand... - 36.4184
Chili Meatball Stew
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine ingredients for meatballs and mix well with a fork.
2. Shape mixture into walnut size meat balls about 1 tablespoon each. You should get about 24 meatballs.
3. In a large casserole or Dutch oven, melt... - 43.8683
Texan Pablano Peppers Chili Rellenos
If you're a fan of Southern cooking, then you must love Chili Rellenos. The recipe has often been considered tricky but with chefs like Ramona Werst making things easy for the general public, you have no reason to believe that you cannot make this delicacy at... - 125.893
Chunky Beef And Corn Chili
Prepare Spicy Seasoning Mix; set aside.
Heat oil in Dutch oven or large skillet over medium heat 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, cut each beef steak lengthwise into 1 inch wide strips; cut crosswise into 1-inch pieces.
Sprinkle beef with 2 teaspoons Spicy Seasoning... - 29.9534
Chili Cream Cheese Quiche
1. In a food processor or bowl, combine flour and cornmeal. Add butter; whirl or rub with your fingers until fine crumbs form. Add 1 egg; whirl or stir with a fork until dough holds together.
2. Spread and press dough evenly over bottom and up sides of a... - 34.782
Chili Grilled Chicken
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) Set the charcoal on fire and the coals turn into gray ash.
3) Clean the chicken and pat them dry.
4) In a bowl, add chilli powder, garlic, orange juice, lemon juice, lime juice, olive oil, pepper and... - 45.0066
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F (180°C).
2) In a saucepan add first 4 ingredients in batches and stir fry till brown.
3) Add the next 8 ingredients into large pot.
4) Stir the meat mixture into it.
5) Cook over simmering heat for 5... - 46.4211
Thai Garlic Chili Wings And Red Shoe Martinis
1. Line a baking sheet with aluminium sheet. Grease it with cooking spray, and set aside.
2. In a plastic bag, combine flour and Creole seasoning. Shake and mix well.
3. On paper towel, lay chicken wings, and pat it dry.
4. Put chicken wings in... - 99.8323
Chili Beef Puffs With Peanuts & Fresh Basil
Preheat oven to 400F (205C).
Stir Chili-Beef, basil, peanuts and green onion into Golden Egg-Puff Paste.
Using 1 tablespoonful of mixture per puff, fill 3 nonstick miniature muffin pans.
Bake in preheated oven on middle rack 18 to 20... - 45.1189
Doenjang Molasses Chili Bourbon Sticky Chicken Wings
Memorial Day is here again and it is time for gatherings and friends having a good time. One of my favorite things to eat at these little gatherings is chicken wings. Who doesn't like chicken wings? So this Memorial Day I decided to make some Korean Doenjang... - 117.272
Chili Pork Spareribs
1. Preheat the oven to gas mark 4, 350°F, 180°C.
2. In a deep fat fryer (or a wok), deep fry the spare ribs until brown and crisp and drain them on paper towel.
3. In a large pot put all the sauce ingredients and bring it to a boil and... - 45.3558
Slow Baked Chili Lamb
1. To make chili paste, place chilies and garlic in a hot dry frying pan or comal over a high heat and cook until skins are blistered and charred. Place chilies in a bowl, pour over hot water to cover and soak for 30 minutes. Drain chilies and discard... - 33.1247
Baked Potatoes With Chili Bean Sauce
1. Preheat oven to gas mark 6, 200°C (400°F).
2. Scrub potatoes and pierce the skins with a skewer several times.
3. Keep potatoes in oven and bake for 1-1 1/2 hours.
4. Drain the beans and keep in a pan.
5. Add fresh water and red... - 48.6928
Chilies Rellenos Con Queso
1) Halve the chilies crosswise, stuff with the grated cheese and roll in the flour.
2) In a bowl, beat the egg whites, until stiff but not dry.
3) In another bowl, beat the egg yolks until pale.
4) Stir in 3 tablespoons flour and salt to taste, then... - 43.6115
Chili's Chicken Monterey - Copykat.com
If you are looking for a quick recipe of 15 mins, you should definitely try this chili chicken. It is a stylish dish and a perfect recipe to make when you get back from work. Watch the video before you try this recipe. - 98.3286
Venison Chili With Cheddar Quesadillas And Tobacco Onions
In a 12-inch skillet heat the olive oil until smoking.
Sear the venison.
Add the remaining chili ingredients except the stock, lime juice, salt, and pepper.
Quickly deglaze with stock.
Season to taste.
Reduce the liquid by half.
Return the venison to the... - 40.6385
Spicy Chili Bread
What do you get when you combine a hearty bowl of chili with bread? Why, chili bread of course. This drool-worthy, cravable comfort bread makes for an easy go-to dinner or lunch recipe and s something you would love to have any day, any time. Ready in thirty... - 118.766
1) In a frying pan, add butter and heat up to melt.
2) Add the bread cubes and let the butter get soaked into the bread cubes.
3) Sprinkle in yeast and spices over the bread cubes and keep on sautéing.
4) In a baking tray, place the bread cubes.
5)... - 40.1097
Taro Root Fry - Arbi Fry
Taro Root Fry is a healthy version of making a fry. In this recipe I used very less oil and made a crispy fry out of the Taro root. My husband loves it a lot. This is simple to make yet tastes fabulous. - 0
Chile Cheddar Omelets
Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl, stirring well.
Melt 1 1/2 teaspoons butter in a 10-inch ovenproof skillet over medium heat.
Pour half of egg mixture into skillet.
As mixture begins to cook, gently lift edges of omelet with a spatula, and tilt pan... - 37.4524
Mole De Guajalote (turkey Mole)
Simmer turkey pieces in water to cover until almost tender, adding 1 tablespoon salt at midway point.
Remove pieces from broth.
Reduce broth to 3 cups.
Dry turkey pieces, brown on all sides in 1/4 cup hot oil in skillet, and place in large... - 45.3647
Green Chile Stew
This very fragrant stew is rich with the flavor of lamb and the accents of lemon peel and juniper berries. Now that's aromatherapy! - 38.847
Green Chile Enchiladas
1 Mix the flour with the water to make a smooth paste, then combine with the stock and blend well in a 2-quart saucepan. Cook until slightly thickened. Add chicken and green chiles. Season with comino, salt to taste and garlic, and simmer together for about... - 31.8327
1 Melt the cheese in the evaporated milk.
2 Fry ground beef until browned. Add salt and garlic salt. Pour off fat.
3 Dip tortillas into 1/2 inch of hot shortening on each side until soft.
4 Place ingredients in a greased 2-quart casserole dish, starting with... - 36.8304
Mexican Chilli Shell Bake
1. Preheat oven to 190°C /375°F/Gas Mark 5.
2. In a heavy saucepan fry crushed garlic and chopped onion in hot oil for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, such that softened.
3. Add the chopped green chilli and minced beef and then fry... - 44.8593
A super easy delicious twist on the classic using bottled green chili stew! This can be made ahead and is a great option to use up leftover barbecued chicken after a barbecue party or rotisserie chicken lying in the refrigerator. This is not the most... - 93.1507
Double Corn And Chile Spoon Bread
1.Preheat a broiler (griller).
2. On a broiler pan,place the chiles and slip under the broiler.
3.Broil (grill), turning , just until the skins are evenly charred.
4.Onto a plate, transfer chiles.
5.Cover with aluminum foil, and let stand for 10... - 47.6088
Cheese And Green Chile Dip
1) The oven is pre-heated.
2) Tortilla chips are placed on cookie sheets.
3) They are then placed in the hot oven, to warm.
4) Chopped onions, tomato and green chilies are simmered in a frying pan for about 5 minutes. Ensure the flame... - 40.4973
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. In large bowl, whisk together egg white, chili powder, salt, and garlic and onion powder until frothy. Add potatoes; toss to coat well.
3. Using slotted spoon, transfer potatoes to nonstick baking sheet; spread to make single... - 26.4509
Project Of Fri 05 Nov 2010 07:12:19 Am Pdt
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
2. In a bowl add in the eggs and salt and whisk together.
3. In a medium skillet over high heat, add olive oil. Add red bell pepper and sauté for 5 minutes.
4. Pour the egg mixture and scramble. Add... - 0
Fried Beef-filled Flour Tortillas
In medium saucepan combine meat, water, garlic, chili powder, vinegar, oregano, salt, cumin, and pepper.
Bring to boiling.
Cover; reduce heat and simmer about 2 hours or till meat is very tender.
Uncover and boil rapidly about 15 minutes or until water has... - 41.8128
Fried Potato Skins Ole
Scrub potatoes; prick each potato several times with a fork.
Bake at 400° for 1 hour or until potatoes are done.
Saute red pepper and green onions in margarine in a large skillet over medium-high heat 3 minutes or until tender.
Stir in corn, chili powder,... - 39.8966
Sweet And Sour Pork Meatballs With Spicy Fries
1. In a large mixing bowl combine ground pork, parsley, pepper, ginger, orange zest, chili flakes, soy sauce, egg, green onion, breadcrumbs, and salt. Mix well. Add more breadcrumbs if the mixture is too wet. Cover and place the bowl in... - 0
Cajun Fried Wings
Preheat the oil to 375°F (190°C).
Wash and tip the chicken wings.
Pat dry with paper towels.
Blend the bread crumbs with the herbs and spices.
Beat the eggs into the milk, place the flour into a separate mixing bowl.
Working quickly dip each wing piece into... - 40.5748
Santa Fe Style Open Enchiladas With Fried Eggs
1) Preheat oven moderately to 250 degrees.
2) Shred Muenster and Cheddar cheese to measure 1 cup each.
3) Chop onion finely.
4) Halve tomatoes.
5) Halve cherry tomatoes.
5) In small skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
6) Place... - 44.6925
Fried Chicken , The African Way
This Fried chicken recipe is extremely easy to make and full of flavor. The chicken is first boiled for few minutes with its seasoning and then deep fried. - 0
Stonewall Fried Chicken
Rinse cut up chicken pieces in warm water, then dip in an egg mixture (1 egg to 1 cup water).
Coat well with seasoned flour mixture.
It is extra tasty if you repeat the process of coating twice.
Fry in fry-pan till lightly browned.
Then bake in oven at... - 38.0306