- » Oven Cheeseburger
Oven Cheeseburger Recipes
Enjoy our collection of oven cheeseburger recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for oven cheeseburger recipes.
1. Form beef into 6 patties about 1/2 inch thick.
2 Sprinkle with salt and brush patties with a 1-to-1 mixture of brown bouquet sauce and water, if a deep brown color is desired.
3. Arrange patties in a circle in a paper-towel-lined shallow non-metallic... - 32.4129
1. In shortening, in skillet, saute chuck with onion, salt, and pepper, uncovered, until meat is lightly browned.
2. Start heating oven to 425 Â°F.
3. On well-floured surface lay 2 biscuits, side by side, touching. With rolling pin, roll until each biscuit... - 28.6007
About 30 minutes before serving: Preheat oven to 425°F.
In skillet, combine chuck, onion, seasoned salt and pepper; saute 5 minutes or until chuck is brown.
On pastry board, with lightly floured rolling pin, roll 2 of the biscuits, slightly overlapping, into... - 37.8917
Baked Beef Cheeseburger Meatloaf
If you are tired of cooking meatloaf the old way and want to experiment a little, then this video is the perfect thing for you. Watch and learn to bake a fun and innovative meatloaf that all your guests are sure to fall in love with. This yummy treat is... - 109.084
Bacon Cheeseburger Buns
In a large mixing bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water.
Add the milk, sugar, shortening, eggs, salt and 3-1/2 cups flour; beat until smooth.
Stir in enough remaining flour to form a soft dough.
Turn onto a floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic, about... - 43.4568
Guilt-free Bacon Cheeseburger Meatloaf
Try this quick and fun take on an all-American standard cheese burgers. This is an excellent video to make cheeseburgers with bacon, onion and mustard. The tender and juicy meat with the wonderful seasoning is a real lip smacking alternative to basic... - 129.156
Combine first 6 ingredients, 3/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
Prepare pastry to line one 8-inch pic plate.
Fill with meat mixture.
Bake at 350° for 35 to 40 minutes.
Toss cheese with Worcestershire sauce; sprinkle atop pie.
Bake 10 minutes... - 38.8966
Beef Cheeseburger Meatloaf
Add some spunk to the king of comfort food — the mighty meatloaf with this cheesy recipe. This recipe adds a cheesy twist to the otherwise flavorful meatloaf. Flavorful, moist, tasty and cheesy, this totally beefed-up dish is easy on the palate and is easy... - 120.242
1) Preheat oven to 375Â°F before baking.
2) Take a bowl and combine biscuit mix and cold water in it until a soft dough forms.
3) Whisk the dough vigorously for 20 strokes.
4) On a floured, cloth-covered board, gently smooth dough into... - 45.6539
Cristina's Greatest Cheeseburger
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Wrap the hamburger buns in aluminum foil and place them in the oven for 20 minutes to warm.
Form the ground chuck into 8 thick patties and set aside.
Dip an old kitchen towel or paper towel in the olive oil and wipe the inside of a... - 37.6313
This cheeseburger pie is a ground beef and vegetable pie. Prepared with zesty tomato sauce and green pepper with onions, the cheeseburger pie is filling and heavy. Made with a beef and egg vegetable filling, the cheeseburher pie is baked in a pre-made pastry... - 50.1685
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Bake pastry shell 8 minutes; remove from oven.
Reduce oven temperature to 350°F.
Cut 6 slices cheese food into pieces.
In large skillet, brown meat; pour off fat.
Add tomato sauce, green pepper, onion and bouillon; cook and stir until... - 37.1631
Cheeseburger Casserole is a super easy and delicious casserole recipe. Chef Amy has managed to prepare the Cheeseburger Casserole in layers which appears very attractive. - 121.036
Heat oven to 400°.
Spread Freezer Ground Beef Mix in lighdy greased 10 x 1 1/2 inch pie plate; sprinkle with cheese.
Beat remaining ingredients with hand beater until smooth.
Pour over cheese.
Cook until brown and knife inserted in center comes out clean, 30... - 32.1029
Impossible Cheeseburger Pie
Heat oven to 400 degrees, Grease 9 inch pie plate.
Cook ground beef and onion until beef is brown, drain.
Stir in salt and spread in pie plate.
In a separate bowl, stir the remaining ingredients with for until blended then pour into the pie plate over the... - 33.5649
Low Carb Cheeseburger Casserole
Today, on Lowcarbcafe chef Kelly has a delicious Low Carb Cheeseburger Casserole. The recipe is pretty simple like her other recipes but this time it’s not one or two ingredients, so keep your ingredients ready before tying out. Kelly has the entire recipe... - 114.768
Get all the great taste of a cheeseburger magically baked in a pie. - 36.1153
Cheddar cheese and Bisquick® mix join forces in this hearty meal of ground beef and mixed veggies. - 35.2748
Beefy Cheeseburger Pie
Heat oven to 375Â°.
Mix 1 cup baking mix and the milk until a soft dough forms.
Gently smooth dough into a ball on floured cloth covered surface; knead 5 times.
Roll dough 2 inches larger than inverted 9 inch pie pan.
Ease into pan and flute edge of... - 44.1473
Cheeseburger Broiled Dinner
Set oven to 550° (broil).
Mix ground beef, crumbs, salt, steak sauce, and tomato juice.
Lightly form into 2 thick patties; place on broiler pan rack.
Arrange potatoes beside meat; dot with butter; sprinkle with pepper and seasoned salt.
Broil about 4" from... - 39.971
Baked Cheeseburger Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spread the butter on both sides of the bread, cut the slices in half diagonally, and set aside.
2. Heat a heavy 9- or 10-inch skillet over moderate heat. Add the beef, onion, celery, prepared mustard, and 1/2 teaspoon of the... - 34.81
Heat oven to 350°.
Toast bread; butter both sides and cut diagonally in half.
In skillet, mix ground beef, onion, celery, prepared mustard, and 1/2 tsp salt.
Cook and stir over medium heat until meat is lightly browned.
Arrange toast, hamburger mixture, and... - 42.4961
Mini Bacon Cheeseburger Pies
Every one loves a good juicy cheese burger made by fast food stores. This version is low in fat but its equally great in taste and texture. Try the recipe to find out how to make cheeseburger with a bisquik mix. - 115.055
Create a turkey twist on burgers. Turkey and the works are baked and ready to serve in 30 minutes. - 34.3636
Double Cheeseburger Pizza Rounds
1. Pre-heat oven to 375°F.
2. Using a nonstick cooking spray, coat a large cookie sheet.
3. In large skillet over medium-high heat, brown ground beef for 5 to 7 minutes or until thoroughly cooked, stirring frequently. Drain.
4. Split... - 45.0903
1. Turn the oven to 350°. Use your hands to break up the ground beef as you put it into the mixing bowl. Add taco sauce, chili powder, and salt. Use your hands to mix well.
2. Place a sheet of waxed paper on the counter or table. Put the meat mixture on the... - 39.4322
Cheeseburger Toast Cups
1. Preheat oven to 375 degree Celsius.
2. Place a skillet over medium high heat; add onion, red, green, and jalapeno pepper in it. Cook until onions begin to grow soft.
3. Throw ground beef, and sauté until beef is cooked through.
4.... - 98.6271
Cheeseburger With Clam And Pig Stew And Onions Fondue
Chef Matt Levin of Ad Sum in Philadelphia makes a 12 once hamburger topped with onion fondue. He also makes a pork and clam stew. Thanks to Rastelli Direct and Chef Victor Orsini for providing the key ingredients. - 104.563
Cheeseburger Onion Pie
1) Preheat oven to 350Â°F before baking.
2) Take a skillet and heat oil in it over medium heat.
3) Stir in onions and cover and cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4) Take them off from the skillet and keep aside.
5) Brown... - 46.9808
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. In 12-inch skillet, brown ground beef with onion and salt over medium-high heat; drain. Stir in 1 cup Pasta Sauce, mushrooms and cheese.
2. On floured surface, cut each pound of dough into 4 pieces; press to form 6-inch circles.... - 29.1883
1. Preheat a broiler or toaster oven for toasting the buns and melting the cheese. Toast the buns.
2. Place four 6-inch squares of waxed paper on a flat surface. Scoop 1/4 cup of the ground beef onto each and pat into 4 very thin 4-inch patties. Leave the... - 31.076
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2.Cook lentils for about an hour s that they are tender and can be mashed with a fork.
3.Drain lentils and keep aside the excess water.
4.Once lentils are at room temperature, stir in egg yolk, bread... - 38.6546
Cheddar Potatoes And Onions
Preheat oven to 350°.
Pierce potatoes with a fork; arrange on paper towels in microwave oven.
Microwave at HIGH for 5 to 6 minutes, turning once.
Let stand 1 minute.
Cut potatoes lengthwise into quarters.
Place potatoes and onion wedges in an 8-inch square... - 32.5826
Wine N Cheese Burgers
These Wine And Cheese Burgers taste yummy ! Try these irresistibly seasoned burgers for your next meal. Your suggestions for these Wine And Cheese Burgers are welcome. - 31.418
Wine And Cheese Burgers
1. Mix ground beef, parsley, onion, salt and pepper. Shape into 6 patties. Place patties in a 2-quart glass baking dish.
2. Make a depression in top of each patty. Pour wine over the patties; cover and refrigerate 2 hours.
3. Discard wine marinade. Cover with... - 26.2769
Cheddar Onion Appetizer
Combine all the ingredients in the Bosch bowl.
Stir until ingredients form a ball.
Shape into a roll 1 inch in diameter, and wrap in waxed paper.
Refrigerate 2 hours.
Cut into 1/4inch slices, place on lightly greased baking sheets, and bake in a 375Â°... - 24.9645
Cheese Burger Bowl
Take the chill out with a hearty soup! Make it easy with the help of a Hamburger Helper mix. - 39.2671
Turkey & Cheese Burgers
In a bowl, mix turkey, chiles, cottage cheese, bread crumbs, taco sauce, and cumin until well combined.
Heat a broiler pan with a rack in a 500° oven for 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, divide turkey mixture into 5 equal portions and shape each into a patty about... - 33.9039
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a medium sized bowl, place all the ingredients except the bread crumbs, tomato, lettuce leaves, and ketchup.
3. Use an electric hand mixer or a whisk to combine the mixture on high speed till well mixed.... - 44.437
Low Carb Beef Cheese Burger Pie
Want a delicious beef filled cheese burger pie to be a part of your low carb diet? We aren't joking! You can really eat this delicious treat while on a religious diet. All you need to do is cook it the right way, and this LowCarb360 video will show you how... - 109.267
Cheddar Onion Hors D'oeuvres
1. Preheat oven to 450° F
2. On sixteen one-and-a-half inch miniature muffin cups, srpay a coat of nonstick cooking spray
3. Separate each biscuit into four thin layers of dough carefully and firmly press one latyer onto the bottom and... - 38.5919
Freezer Ground Beef Mix
Cook and stir ground beef, onions, mushrooms and garlic in 4-quart Dutch oven until beef is brown; drain.
Stir in salt and pepper.
Spread beef mixture in ungreased 15 1/2 X 10 1/2 X 1-inch jelly roll pan.
Freeze uncovered 1 hour.
Divide beef mixture (about 3... - 34.2576
Easy As [pizza] Pie
Homemade pizzas may make mom a hero in her kids' eyes, but let's face it, it's often hard to find the time on a busy weeknight.
One way to get a personalized pizza experience is to start with a prepared cheese pizza and layer up from there. President's... - 33.6794