- » Oven Caramel Popcorn
Oven Caramel Popcorn Recipes
Enjoy our collection of oven caramel popcorn recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for oven caramel popcorn recipes.
Oven Caramel Corn
Combine sugar, margarine, syrup, salt and flavoring; bring to a boil.
Cook for 5 minutes.
Remove from heat; add soda.
Pour mixture over popcorn; mix well.
Scatter in large shallow pan.
Bake at 250 de- grees for 1 hour; stirring frequently. - 32.2526
Easy Caramel Popcorn
This sweet treat is more than a snack!! Sign up for my newsletter and get even more variations and tips.... - 32.5255
Bazaar Caramel Popcorn
Boil sugar, margarine, syrup and salt for 5 minutes, stirring constantly - do not overcook.
Add vanilla, stir in soda - stir.
Pour over popped corn and stir to coat well.
Put in large shallow pans at 250Â°F for about 1 hour - stir occasionally.
If you feel... - 34.8284
Heat oil in 4-quart kettle over medium heat for 3 minutes.
Add popcorn; cover, leaving small air space at edge of cover.
Shake frequently over medium heat until popping stops.
Place popcorn into large, greased heat-resistant bowl; add peanuts.
Heat in... - 37.0185
Spread popcorn in large buttered roasting pan.
In heavy saucepan, stir together sugar, syrup, margarine and salt.
Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture boils.
Continue cooking, without stirring, for 5 more minutes.
Remove from heat; stir in vanilla and... - 37.3485
Place popcorn in a lightly greased 4-quart casserole, set aside.
Place butter in a 1 1/2-quart dish.
Microwave at HIGH for 1 minute or until melted.
Stir in brown sugar, corn syrup, and salt, cover and microwave at HIGH for 4 minutes.
Remove mixture from... - 37.9193
Twix Caramel Popcorn (rip Diets)
Sweet, salty, crunchy, caramel, chocolate goodness! Yep that's the best description I can give for this twix caramel popcorn. It made our Friday family movie night a huge hit and inspired me to try out a new flavor popcorn every Friday! This should be fun,... - 0
Homemade Organic Caramel Popcorn
1) Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2) In a cooking pan set over medium heat, combine coconut oil, honey and maple syrup. Mix well.
3) Add salt and stir the ingredients together.
4) Keep stirring till the ingredients are all mixed well... - 100.121
Caramel Popcorn Balls
Spread freshly popped corn in large roasting pan.
Keep warm In 250° conventional oven.
Combine sugar, corn syrup and water in 4-c. glass measuring cup.
Microwave at high setting 5 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes.
Microwave at high setting 6 minutes more,... - 35.3901
Sweet Caramel Popcorn
Want a really delicious homemade treat for Halloween? Try making Caramel popcorn, it's a tried and tested recipe by Chef Tawnya's mother and here in the video Tawnya is going share her family recipe with the rest of the world. It’s such an easy recipe, you... - 119.498
Pop the corn and keep warm in 250° oven.
In saucepan, combine all ingredients, except soda and vanilla.
Stir until dissolved.
Bring to a boil.
Boil for 5 minutes.
Remove from heat; add soda and vanilla.
Pour over popcorn and stir thoroughly.
Return... - 35.6177
Aunt Norm's Caramel Corn
Caramel Corn is a yummy snack that makes for a light and easy to prepare treat. Yummy Caramel Corn are perfect for those movie at home nights! Try it! - 27.9139
Vanilla Caramel Corn
• Remove all unpopped kernels from popped corn. Place pop corn in a greased 17 x l2 x 2-inch baking pan. Keep popcorn warm in a 300° oven while making caramel mixture.
• Butter the sides of a heavy 1 1/2 -quart saucepan. In the saucepan combine brown... - 28.3388
In heavy saucepan, stir together granulated and brown sugars, butter, corn syrup and cream of tartar; bring to boil, stirring.
Boil for 5 minutes without stirring; remove from heat.
Stir in baking soda.
Place popcorn in roasting pan; pour sugar mixture over... - 35.0094
Caramel Snack Mix
If you are looking for a unique snack recipe with caramel then this recipe is just perfect for you. The caramel popcorn snack mix is absolutely simple and delicious with plenty of pecan halves, rice cereal squares and miniature pretzel twists. Take a look to... - 91.7372
Bring sugar, butter, corn syrup and salt to a boil in a large pot, stirring.
Bring to 250Â°F or 120Â°C, using a candy thermometer.
Turn off heat.
Quickly stir in baking soda.
Remove from heat.
Add popcorn and peanuts, gently combine with caramel.
Divide... - 43.614
Heat popcorn in large roasting pan in 325 degree F. oven while brittle is cooking (peanuts in brittle recipe may be omitted or reduced, if desired). Pour hot brittle over hot popcorn, distributing brittle somewhat evenly and tossing quickly to mix. Use 2... - 11.6707
Preheat oven to 250°.
Microwave caramels with water in 2-cup measure or medium bowl on high 1 1/2 minutes; stir.
Continue microwaving on high 30 seconds to 1 minute or until sauce is smooth, stirring every 30 seconds.
Pour immediately over popped corn; toss... - 25.7857
Peanutty Caramel Corn
1. Place the popped corn and the nuts in a 13 x 9 x 2-inch glass baking dish. Keep warm in a preheated very slow oven (250°).
2. Cut the butter and the margarine into chunks and place in a 3- or 4-quart microwave-safe bowl. Using a wooden spoon, stir in the... - 41.2093
Remove all unpopped kernels from the popped corn.
Put popcorn in a 17 x 12 x 2 inch baking pan.
In a 1 1/2-quart saucepan combine brown sugar, corn syrup and margarine.
Cook and stir over medium heat till margarine melts and mixture boils.
Reduce heat to... - 37.6573
This Carmel Corn recipe is the favorite of my friend’s wife. Whenever I visit his house, she definitely serves this snack. Really this snack is delicious. My friend says that he likes his wife due to this dish. So if you want to bring delightment to your... - 30.3184
Indian Caramel Corn
Put popped popcorn in a large roasting pan; keep warm in a 300Â° oven.
In a 1 quart saucepan combine sugar, water, corn syrup, and vinegar.
Cook and stir till mixture boils; continue cooking to hard-ball stage (250Â°).
Pour over pop corn; add apricots and... - 30.3721
Pam's Sweet Trash
Combine popped corn, pretzels, and cereals together in a large pan or Dutch oven that has been sprayed with a non-fat cooking spray.
Combine sugar, Butter Buds, syrup, and lite salt in a large saucepan.
Bring to a boil, and boil five minutes.
Remove from... - 36.8898
Pop corn and keep hot in low oven.
In a saucepan, bring sugar, syrup, water, butter and salt to boil.
Add caramels and melt.
Pour over corn.
Stir until covered, keeping hands wet with cold water.
Form into balls. - 34.4142
1. In a saucepan, heat oil until just beginning to smoke.
2. Add all the corn at once and cover straightaway.
3. Using oven gloves to hold the pan and its lid; shake the pan occasionally and cook over a medium-high heat until the popping stops.
4. When... - 31.9546
Betty's Crackerjack Attack
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Crackerjack. This is just like the traditional sweet treat that you can buy in a box with a toy (but no toy!). - 0
Microwave Caramel Corn
Combine sugar, margarine, corn syrup and salt in a microwave pan and bring mixture to boil in a microwave oven set on "high."
Boil for 3 minutes.
Remove from oven and stir in baking soda, mixing well.
Pour over popcorn.
Mix to coat well.
Pour caramel corn... - 38.4516
Caramel Corn Part Two
Place popcorn in warm oven while preparing coating. Boil all remaining ingredients to a firm soft-ball stage (about 236 degrees F), stirring constantly. Pour over popcorn in a large dishpan-type container. Stir to coat all kernels. Spread out on trays to... - 20.4711
Movie Candy Caramel Corn
Heat oven to 200°.
In large roasting pan combine popcorn and pretzels; set aside.
In 2-quart saucepan combine brown sugar, butter, corn syrup and salt.
Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until mixture comes to a full boil (12 to 14... - 42.9422
Vegan Caramel Corn
1. Preheat oven to 250°F.
2. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
3. Divide the popcorn between 2 large bowls.
4. In a large saucepan melt the margarine over medium heat.
5. Stir in the sugar, corn syrup and salt... - 109.457
Christy Hall's Pam's Caramel Corn
1. Pop enough corn to fill a very large bowl 2/3 full.
2. Sort to remove any unpopped kernel.
3. In a 2-quart saucepan, mix butter, borown sugar, salt and corn syrup and cook until boiling and then time it to boil exactly 4 minutes.
4. Remove from... - 39.8136
Crispy Caramel Corn
1. Preheat oven to 125 degrees centigrade.
2. In a greased bowl, toss popcorn, peanuts and set aside.
3. In a saucepan, melt butter, add sugar, corn syrup, salt and bring to a boil. Simmer for about 5 minutes until sugar is completely... - 45.7972
Nutty Caramel Corn
1. Preheat the oven to 225°. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Put the popcorn and peanuts in a large bowl.
2. In a medium saucepan, combine the brown sugar, butter, corn syrup and salt and bring to a boil. Add the baking soda and cream of tartar... - 29.6652
Caramel Corn Candy
Combine popped corn and peanuts in a large mixing bowl; set aside.
Combine butter, corn syrup, sugar, and salt in a saucepan; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Remove from heat; quickly stir in soda and flavorings.
Pour... - 36.9416
Baked Caramel Corn
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees centigrade.
2. In a saucepan, melt butter, add brown sugar, corn syrup, salt and bring to a boil. Stirring constantly. Boil for another 5 minutes without stirring. Remove from heat.
3. Add baking soda,... - 44.1932
Caramel Corn Candy
1) Into a large mixing bowl, combine the popped corn and the peanuts
2) Mix together the butter, corn syrup, sugar and salt
3) Place them into a saucepan and bring to a boil
3) Simmer at low heat for about 5 minutes, taking care to stir continuously
4)... - 45.0145
1. Make popcorn in Popcorn Pumper; measure 2 quarts; store remaining for later use.
2. Combine caramels, milk in 5-quart Dutch Oven; heat over low heat until caramels melt, mixture is smooth; stir frequently; remove from heat.
3. Add popcorn, pecans; toss... - 23.8434
Recipes For A Spooktacular Halloween Dinner Party
I love special occasions and I adore entertaining but I don't like to spend all my time in the kitchen while the action is going on outside. With that in mind, I've put together a fun, easy, and stress free menu for feartastic entertaining! - 0
Jungle Animal Cupcakes: Monkey, Lion, Tiger And Zebra Cupcakes
Lions and tigers and zebras, oh my and don't forget the monkeys. The kids will go wild (but not too wild) when they see these adorable cupcakes, perfect for a jungle theme birthday party. Professional baker and author Liv Hansen for the Betty Crocker kitchens... - 120.811