- » Oven Cabbage
Oven Cabbage Recipes
Enjoy our collection of oven cabbage recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for oven cabbage recipes.
Beef And Cabbage Joes In A Microwave Oven
Crumble meat into ungreased 2 quart glass casserole; add onion and celery.
Microwave uncovered, stirring once, until meat is set, about 5 minutes.
Drain off fat.
Stir in remaining ingredients except buns.
Cover and microwave, stirring occasionally, until... - 34.903
You May Also Like!
Red Cabbage With Apples
Cook and stir apples in margarine in Dutch oven over medium heat 5 minutes.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer until cabbage is tender, 35 to 40 minutes. - 29.1538
Beef Stuffed Cabbage Leaves
These Stuffed Cabbage Leaves are fabulous ! These savory rice, meat and vegetables cabbage packages make a mindblowing combination with rice or any other suitable dish ! Try out these Stuffed Cabbage Leaves this weekend ! Your suggestions for this... - 40.2893
Italian Style Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
The tender soft cabbage along with the aromatic, meaty filling makes for a very nice plate of food. And of course, any time you can get your meat, vegetable, and starch in one neat package, you have to love that. Almost every cuisine has several stuffed... - 133.327
Chicken Stuffed Cabbage Leaves
Blanch cabbage leaves.
Mix all other ingredients well and spoon out into portions on to cabbage leaves.
Tie the leaves up into 'parcels' with fine string or fasten with cocktail sticks.
Place in casserole dish.
To make the tomato sauce, saute the onion in the... - 43.7537
Vegan Stuffed Cabbage Leaves
Cook the bulgur in 6 cups of simmering water for 25 minutes.
When tender, drain and set aside.
Melt the butter in a small saucepan, add the onion and garlic, and saute over medium heat for 3 to 5 minutes, until translucent.
Transfer to a mixing bowl, add the... - 39.0685
Stuffed Cabbage Leaves With Spinach
1. Put the cabbage leaves in boiling water for 5 minutes. Remove the thick stems.
2. Drain and cut each cabbage leaf into 2 pieces.
3. Heat the oil and fry the onion for 1/2 minute. Add the green chilli and fry again for a few seconds. Add the spinach and... - 34.1902
Stuffed Cabbage Leaves
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Remove all the damaged and coarse outer leaves from the cabbage and select a few good leaves, about 2 to 3 per person.
3) Steam the good leaves for nearly 5 minutes. In the middle of the... - 40.8318
Spicy Stuffed Cabbage Leaves
Preheat oven in Convection Bake to 375°F (*350°F).
Cook cabbage leaves in boiling water for 5 minutes. Drain and set aside.
Cook beef, onion, celery, garlic, salt, pepper and nutmeg until beef is browned. Add rice and pimiento. Mix well.
Combine tomato... - 35.4868
Corned Beef And Cabbage
Wash cabbage, and cut into 4 wedges .
Cook bacon in a Dutch oven until crisp; remove and drain bacon, reserving 3 tablespoons drippings in Dutch oven.
Combine cabbage, bacon, red pepper, salt, and water in Dutch oven.
Cover and cook over medium... - 27.4547
Stuffed Cabbage Leaves
1) Pour boiling water over the cabbage leaves to soften.
2) Chop the onions.
3) Soak the Romertopf.
4) Heat the oven at 475 F- Gas mark 9).
5) Soak the breadcrombs in water.
5) Squeeze the breadcrumbs and mix them with minced meat, ... - 39.7752