- » Oven Cabbage
Oven Cabbage Recipes
Enjoy our collection of oven cabbage recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for oven cabbage recipes.
Beef And Cabbage Joes In A Microwave Oven
Crumble meat into ungreased 2 quart glass casserole; add onion and celery.
Microwave uncovered, stirring once, until meat is set, about 5 minutes.
Drain off fat.
Stir in remaining ingredients except buns.
Cover and microwave, stirring occasionally, until... - 36.2022
You May Also Like!
Red Cabbage With Apples
Cook and stir apples in margarine in Dutch oven over medium heat 5 minutes.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer until cabbage is tender, 35 to 40 minutes. - 30.1523
Beef Stuffed Cabbage Leaves
These Stuffed Cabbage Leaves are fabulous ! These savory rice, meat and vegetables cabbage packages make a mindblowing combination with rice or any other suitable dish ! Try out these Stuffed Cabbage Leaves this weekend ! Your suggestions for this... - 41.7998
Italian Style Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
The tender soft cabbage along with the aromatic, meaty filling makes for a very nice plate of food. And of course, any time you can get your meat, vegetable, and starch in one neat package, you have to love that. Almost every cuisine has several stuffed... - 106.059
Garlic Flavored Braised Red Cabbage
Preheat oven to 325 Â°F (160 Â°C).
Core cabbage. Cut in quarters and slice thinly. Place cabbage in bowl with cold water for 30 minutes. Drain and set aside.
Place salt pork in deep ovenproof saute pan. Cook 3 minutes over medium heat. Discard salt pork... - 25.1881
Red Cabbage With Apples
1) Trim the cabbage and then core it.
2) Attach a slicing disc to the work bowl of a food processor and slice cabbage in it.
3) Skin, core and cut apples into quarter.
4) Slice the apples after stacking them into feed tube vertically.
5)... - 38.5873
Braised Red Cabbage
1) Shred the red cabbage finely.
2) Preheat oven to 400° F before baking.
3) In a heat-proof casserole with lid, bring the red cabbage, applesauce, sugar, vinegar, water, currant jelly, duckling fat and salt to a boil.
4) Bake, covered... - 38.223
Corned Beef And Cabbage
Wash cabbage, and cut into 4 wedges .
Cook bacon in a Dutch oven until crisp; remove and drain bacon, reserving 3 tablespoons drippings in Dutch oven.
Combine cabbage, bacon, red pepper, salt, and water in Dutch oven.
Cover and cook over medium... - 30.0355
Red Cabbage And Apple
1. Layer the cabbage, onion, garlic, apple, dill seeds, cloves and sultanas in a large casserole.
2. Mix together the cider vinegar, water and concentrated apple juice. Pour over the vegetables. Cover the casserole.
3. Bake in a preheated oven at Gas Mark... - 34.9848
Bulgur Stuffed Cabbage
1 ln a medium-size heatproof bowl, soakthe bulgur in the boiling water for 1 5 minutes or until all the liquid is absorbed.
Meanwhile, bring a stock pot of unsalted water to a boil.
Place the whole cabbage in the boiling water for about 2 minutes.
Remove the... - 43.7201
This stuffed cabbage recipe is made with a meat and rice filling. Prepared with green cabbage, filled with a beef and pork mix, the stuffed cabbage is flavored with tomato juice and bay leaf. Oven cooked, it can be served with the pan gravy or as desired. - 44.5573