- » Oven Buttermilk
Oven Buttermilk Recipes
Enjoy our collection of oven buttermilk recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for oven buttermilk recipes.
Oven Fried Buttermilk Chicken
Preheat oven to 325°F.
Lightly grease baking sheet.
Combine all ingredients except chicken and buttermilk in pie plate or shallow dish.
Dip chicken in buttermilk, then roll in dry mixture and place on baking sheet.
Bake until juices run clear when chicken is... - 36.9314
Oven Baked Buttermilk Chicken
Oven baked buttermilk chicken is a simple yet flavorful chicken recipe. Coated with an egg and buttermilk mix, the chicken is coated with a seasoned flour mix. Baked with butter, it comes out moist and tender. - 32.3566
You May Also Like!
Buttermilk Corn Muffins
Buttermilk corn muffins are made with buttermilk mix and cornmeal for a smooth taste and a high nutrition value. Simply baked and easy to prepare, this recipe can have added ingredients like nuts and dry fruits to make it more filling and delicious. - 32.059
Melt margarine; add sugar, flour and eggs.
Blend well, then add vanilla, nutmeg and buttermilk.
Pour into pie shell and bake about 1 hour in 350° oven.
Cool before serving. - 30.4333
Easy Buttermilk Muffins
This easy to prepare buttermilk muffin recipe is made with buttermilk baking mix. Simply baked with sugar and baking mix, this an easy to thow-together recipe that can be baked up anytime. - 29.4961
Buttermilk Griddle Cakes
1. In a large bowl or on wax paper, sift flour, baking powder and sugar.
2. In a medium bowl, beat eggs and buttermilk and keep aside
3. Add the wet ingredient to the dry ingredients and beat well until smooth and consistent batter is formed.Add some... - 37.3828
Virginia Ham Or Buttermilk Biscuits
Sift flour and baking powder; mix with salt and ham; cut in shortening with knife until all is consistency of meal.
Add milk, handle as little as possible.
Pat out with hands or roll on floured board, cut out and bake in hot oven until brown.
If buttermilk is... - 24.4547
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
In a small mixing bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt.
Cut in shortening until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Stir in enough buttermilk just until moistened.
Turn on a lightly floured surface; knead 5-7 times.
Pat or... - 27.5226
Fluffy Buttermilk Biscuits
Combine flour and sugar in a large bowl; cut in shortening with a pastry blender until mixture is crumbly.
Add buttermilk, stirring with a fork just until dry ingredients are moistened.
(Dough will be sticky.) Turn dough out onto a heavily floured surface,... - 30.6564
Rub butter into sifted dry ingredients and mix with buttermilk.
Pat out and form like scones.
Bake in a warm oven for 15 minutes.
When cold, break open and dry out. - 28.4175
Buttermilk Soy Biscuits
1. Preheat the oven to 450°.
2. Lightly spray a large baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
3. In a medium-size bowl stir together the dry ingredients using a fork. Add the oil and 3/4 cup of the buttermilk, and stir until a soft dough forms and leaves... - 30.594
Old Fashioned Buttermilk Biscuits
1) Set the oven at 450 degrees.
2) Make a coarse meal mixture by mixing together baking powder, flour, sugar, soda and salt.
3) Pour buttermilk and stir the mixture until the dry ingredients become moist.
4) Place the dough on a lightly... - 41.848
Oven Buttermilk Recipes By Category