- » Oven Barbeque Chicken
Oven Barbeque Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of oven barbeque chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for oven barbeque chicken recipes.
Barbeque Sauce Barbeque Chicken And Barbeque Ribs
Are you planning to have a barbeque party? Have a look at this video that has recipes for barbecue ribs, barbecue chicken and barbecue sauce. Out of all the three recipes barbecue sauce recipe is a must try as it would be handy when prepared in advance and... - 84.4121
Oven Barbecued Honey Chicken
Cut chicken into pieces; cut each breast half into halves.
Place chicken pieces, skin sides up, in ungreased rectangular pan, 13x9x2 inches.
Mix remaining ingredients; pour over chicken.
Cover and cook in 375Â° oven 30 minutes.
Spoon sauce over chicken;... - 37.1895
Steaks In Homemade Tandoor Oven
Want to try cooking in a homemade tandoor? In this video, a home chef has created his own tandoor and cooks some chicken steaks. This is the first time they are cooking, so the chicken is not cooked well. - 52.3983
Citrus Barbeque Pulled Chicken Sandwiches
The best thing about pulled pork recipes is that they can be enjoyed as a snack, or for dinner or lunch. Great any time of day, these juicy, robust sandwiches are filled with so much flavor you'll be saying "zam zam" with every bite. - 0
Cut chicken into serving pieces.
Using a little of the shortening, brown chicken.
Place chicken & shortening in bake dish or pan.
Blend remainder of ingredients; pour over chicken.
Cover & bake in oven until tender; baste occasionally. - 37.201
Pulled Pork Barbeque | Paleo
A short video showing how to make paleo pulled pork barbecue. It is a simple recipe - the barbecue sauce is organic and does not include sugar. - 119.157
Chinese Barbequed Wings And Ribs With Orange
1. In a small bowl, combine honey, orange rind, molasses, soy sauce, garlic, hoisin and consomme; stir well.
2. In a shallow baking dish, arrange wings and ribs. Pour sauce over, cover and marinate 1 hour in refrigerator or overnight.
3. Preheat oven to... - 29.7233
Chicken And Bell Pepper Pizza With Barbecue Sauce
Preheat oven to 450Â°F.
Combine chicken and barbecue sauce in small bowl.
Let mixture stand 15 minutes. (Can be prepared 2 hours ahead. Cover mixture and refrigerate.)
Place pizza crust on baking sheet.
Spread chicken mixture over.
Arrange onion, bell... - 40.9018
Oven Barbecued Chicken
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a saucepan, cook the onions and celery together till they are tender. Except fryers, add all other ingredients and cook on low flame for about 60 minutes, stirring the mixture... - 43.6498
Zesty Orange Barbecued Chicken Wings
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Cut the chicken wings in halves, arrange the wings in a plastic sealable bags.
3) In a bowl, mix together chilli sauce, marmalade, vinegar, mustard Worcestershire sauce and garlic powder.
4) Pour the marinade in... - 44.031
Jerk Chicken Wings
We made these wings in an indoor smoker. You can also cook them in the oven or on a barbeque grill. You can use this jerk recipe for pork or chicken breasts. We served ours with a delicious, healthy kale salad which is also on this video. Remember to make the... - 0
Stuffed Chicken Quarters
1. In a one quart saucepan, mix together the mushrooms, onion and quarter cup of barbeque sauce and cook them over low heat till the vegetables soften
2. Add rice and heat once again through
3. On each of the chicken quarters, loosen the skin and form... - 34.5473
Pulled Chicken Bbq Sandwich
Pulled Chicken BBQ Sandwich with mushrooms and assorted hot peppers!
If you like the video don't forget to subscribe. - 116.759
Crusty Barbecued Chicken
1) Preheat oven to a temperature of 350-degrees.
2) Line shallow baking pan with aluminium foil.
3) Dip the disjoined chicken in barbeque sauce and then roll it in corn flake crumbs till it is well-coated.
4) Place in the aluminium foil... - 35.5912
Crispy Chicken Fingers
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
1) In a bowl, mix together cornflakes, garlic powder, and dry mustard.
2) Lightly coat the chicken with butter and turn over the chicken in the cornflake mixture, coating evenly.
3) In a non-stick pan,... - 36.8082
Paper Sack Barbecued Chicken
1) Preheat oven to a temperature of 325 degrees.
2) In a saucepan, heat garlic and salt. Set aside and let it stand for about 15 to 20 minutes.
3) Take a large brown paper sack and grease the insides well. Place it on a cookie pan.
4)... - 45.8423
Southwestern Bbq Chicken
1. Preheat the barbeque.
2. For South-western rub – In a bowl take all the spices and mix well.
3. Cut the chicken into big pieces.
4. Place the chicken in a large bowl, drizzle the olive oil and sprinkle the south – western rub. Coat... - 93.9255
Deep South Barbecued Chicken
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350-degrees.
2) In a saucepan, mix all the ingredients except the chicken. Heat till the butter has melted completely.
3) Dip the chicken in barbeque sauce till it is thoroughly coated. Place pieces in a... - 43.713
If you love to experiment with your regular food, then this farm style Thai barbecue chicken will surely not disappoint you. In this video, you can see how Thai people use flavorful ingredients like lemongrass to jazz up their regular barbecue fare. Try this... - 47.8645
Bbq Pineapple Wings
1. In a large bowl take canned pineapple juice, garlic, onion, ginger powder, mustard, mace powder, soya sauce, honey, molasses and hot pepper sauce. Stir well.
2. Marinade the chicken wings for overnight.
3. Preheat the BBQ.
4. Cut... - 95.6809
Chili's Chicken Monterey - Copykat.com
If you are looking for a quick recipe of 15 mins, you should definitely try this chili chicken. It is a stylish dish and a perfect recipe to make when you get back from work. Watch the video before you try this recipe. - 98.3286
Angostura Chicken Barbecue
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a saucepan, combine all the ingredients except chickens. Cook on low flame for about 5 minutes.
3) In a large, shallow baking pan, place chickens in a single layer. Brush chickens with... - 43.4435
Spicy Sweet Potato Fries
Lynn demonstrates how to make Spicy Sweet Potato Fries. These would be a perfect side dish for a barbeque or any meal. This recipe is easily doubled. - 0
Stuffed Turkey Breast
1. Melt butter in a frying pan
2. Add the celery and the onion to the pan and cook them till they are soft and cooked through. Transfer the mixture to a large bowl and then add the bread crumbs, thyme, sage, raisins and walnuts to the bowl. Mix... - 47.3161