- » Oven Baked Rump Roast
Oven Baked Rump Roast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of oven baked rump roast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for oven baked rump roast recipes.
Spicy Rump Roast
Wipe roast with clean, damp cloth.
Blend all other ingredients into paste-like marinade.
Place roast in dish that holds it snugly, and pour marinade over.
Cover dish, and set in cool place 5Ã¢â‚¬â€6 hours or longer, basting and turning meat... - 33.8738
Oven Rump Roast
Oven Rump Roast is an alluring side dish recipe that you will surely love to serve to your family. Try this luscious Oven Rump Roast; I bet everyone in your family will always crave for it. - 39.106
Beef Rump Roast With Barbecue Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) In a heavy Dutch oven, heat the shortening. Add in the beef rump roast and brown well on all sides.
3) Into the blender, add in the wine or vinegar, catsup or chili sauce, liquid smoke, salt, garlic, onion... - 43.1982
Rump Roast With Caraway Seeds
1. Preheat oven to moderate (325° F.).
2. Combine one-half cup of the onions with the salt and one tablespoon of the caraway seeds. Using a spoon and spatula, work the mixture into the folds of the roast.
3. In a large roasting pan cook the bacon until... - 31.3803
Roast Welsh Lamb Rump With Aromatic Vegetable Broth
1) Cut the leek lengthways and rinse it under cold water. Make thin slices out of the white and tender light green parts.
2) In a large frying pan, heat 2 tablespoons of oil. Sauté the swede, celeriac, celery, garlic and leek gently for 2 minutes.
3)... - 42.4704
Horseradish Stuffed Rump Roast
Combine horseradish and the 2 cloves of garlic.
Unroll roast; make lengthwise cut through thick part of roast, going to, but not through other side.
Spread cut surfaces with the horseradish mixture.
Reroll roast and tie securely with string.
Rub roast with a... - 35.4896
Hungarian Rump Steak
Cut the prepared onions and vegetables into rounds.
Dry the washed beef with a cloth, salt and dust with pepper.
Cut the bacon into ribbons, render and fry until it is yellow.
Remove the bacon cracklings and put aside.
Add a small quantity of lard to the... - 39.4773
Oven Pot Roast
Oven pot roast is prepared with a chuck or rump roast. A quick fix recipe, this chuck roast is cooked in the oven with mixed mushroom and onion soup along with white wine for flavor. Served with rice or noodles, it makes a great meal. - 34.8862
Sunday Roast Supreme
Prepare Beef Roast Marinade.
Pour over rump roast.
Refrigerate 24 to 48 hours, turning meat occasionally.
Remove from refrigerator.
Insert bulb of meat thermometer as close to center of roast as possible.
Place in cold oven.
Set temperature control at... - 41.2344
Pot Roast With Rhubarb Sauce
Trim fat from roast.
Combine rosemary and garlic powder; rub over entire surface of roast.
Coat an ovenproof Dutch oven with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add roast; cook until browned on all sides.
Place onion slices over... - 32.0052
Roast Pork Or Beef
1. Cover the bottom of a deep baking dish with onions cut in slices and put the meat on them.
2. Chop the garlic, rub into the meat, place the potatoes cut in half around the meat and season with salt and pepper.
3. Add 250 ml of stock and top the... - 38.349
Spiced Pot Roast
Combine flour, salt and pepper; rub over entire roast.
In a Dutch oven, brown roast in oil on all sides.
Combine remaining ingredients and pour over roast.
Cover and bake at 325° for 3 hours or until meat is tender.
Thicken gravy if desired. - 34.0752
Herbed Pot Roast
In a Dutch oven, brown roast in oil.
Combine the seasonings; sprinkle over meat.
Add broth and bring to a boil.
Cover and bake at 325° for 2 hours, basting occasionally.
Add carrots, potatoes, onion and water.
Cover and bake for 1 hour or until vegetables... - 38.0634
Seasoned Roast Beef Roll Ups
1) Preheat oven to 325°F.
2) Put beef roast in 13x9-inch baking pan.
3) Coat the roast lightly with oil.
4) In a bowl, mix together cumin, pepper and garlic salt.
5) Smear cumin mixture evenly over roast.
6) Gently stream, beef broth... - 38.9533
Savory Pot Roast Of Veal
1. Preheat oven to hot (450° F.). Place two tablespoons of the fat in a baking pan and heat in the oven.
2. Dredge the veal with flour. Brown in the baking pan in the oven, turning veal over once so both sides brown. Remove from the oven, drain off the fat... - 34.2803
Pot Roast Dip Sandwiches
Coat roast with flour.
In Dutch oven or large skillet brown meat slowly on all sides in hot shortening.
Season with salt and pepper.
Remove from heat; add the 1/2 cup water.
Cover tightly, return to heat, and simmer slowly till tender, 2 to 216 hours.
Add... - 43.0136
Pot Roast Italian
Preheat oven to 325Â°F.
Place meat on rack in roasting pan and roast until rare, about 1 hour.
In Dutch oven or 6-quart saucepot heat oil over medium-high heat; add roast, onions, peppers, and garlic and sear meat on all sides, stirring vegetables to... - 41.1213
Rolled Pot Roast
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350 F).
2. Rub meat surface with garlic, salt and flour. Keep aside.
3. In a heavy bottomed pan, heat fat.
4. Once hot, brown beef uniformly for 15 to 20 minutes.
5. Remove and place in a shallow baking... - 43.8363
Apple Stuffed Veal Roast
Unroll roast, and trim excess fat from roast.
Lay roast flar on wax paper.
From center, slice horizontally through thickest part of each side of roast almost to outer edge; unfold cut pieces to enlarge roast.
Combine breadcrumbs, chopped apple, onion, 2... - 37.8875
Roast Moose In Beer
Set the roast in the freezer for about 2 hours, to make it easier to slice.
Cut the meat across the grain into quarter-inch slices.
In a baking dish with a cover or in a slow cooker, arrange 2 layers of meat slices.
In a small bowl, stir together flour, salt,... - 36.18
Pot Roast Bouquet
Rub the meat all over with the cut clove of garlic.
Sprinkle with the salt, then rub in the flour.
Brown the meat on all sides in fat, over medium low heat, then place meat on a flat rack, placed in the bottom of the pan.
Add water and thymil or... - 42.5653
Roasted Veal With Root Vegetables
Unroll roast; trim fat from roast.
Roll roast; tie securely at 2-inch intervals with string.
Place in a large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag.
Add half of Buttermilk Marinade.
Seal bag; shake well.
Marinate in refrigerator 8 hours, turning bag... - 40.4719
Pot Roast With Dill Carrot Gravy
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) Remove the excess fat from the roast.
3) Coat the Dutch Oven with cooking spray.
4) Heat the Dutch Oven over medium-high flame. When hot, add in the pork roast.
5) Cook the roast to brown well on all... - 46.4575
Pot Roast Plain Or Fancy
Preheat the oven to 375° F.
Heat the oil in a 6-quart flameproof casserole or Dutch oven over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Using paper toweling, blot the roast dry, add it to the casserole, and brown on all sides about 10 minutes.
Remove the roast and set... - 43.6872
Yankee Pot Roast With Onions
1. Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2. Take a 6 quart ovenproof Dutch oven, add bacon fat, heat well. Add meat and cook for 20 minutes, turning frequently using two wooden spoons, for the meat to turn evenly brown.
3. Keep roast... - 47.2383
Herbed Pot Roast
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) Remove the extra fat from the pork roast.
3) Transfer the roast to a shallow dish.
4) Pour in the wine along with tomato sauce, vinegar, shallots, mustard, thyme, oregano and red pepper.
5) Stir the... - 46.8409
Veal Roast With Salsa
Combine first 10 ingredients in a medium bowl; stir well.
Cover and refrigerate at least 8 hours.
Unroll roast; trim fat from roast.
Rub roast with cut sides of garlic; roll roast, and tie securely at 2-inch intervals with string.
Sprinkle pepper over entire... - 39.0822
1. Place roast on roasting rack in a 2-quart glass baking dish. Shield protruding corners or bone ends with foil. Do not allow foil to touch inside walls of oven.
2. Cook, using the following times: for rare meat, 6 to 7 minutes per pound; for medium, 7 to 8... - 18.6658
Creole Pot Roast
Creole pot roast can be prepared with chuck or rump roast. Made with green onions, carrots and mushrooms, the creole pot roast has garlic, jalapeno and parsley for flavor. Cooked in the oven, this creole pot roast is flavorful and goes well over rice. - 39.9278
Beef Rolled Roast
1. Set roast, fat side down, on a roast rack set in a 2-quart glass baking dish. Season roast, if desired, with salt and pepper. Cover roast with waxed paper. Cook in microwave oven for one-half of cooking time .
2. After one-half of cooking time is... - 18.6485
Veal Roast With Anchovies And Garlic
1. Peel and sliver the garlic cloves.
2. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F before you roast the veal.
3. Coat the anchovies with chopped basil.
4. Stuff them along with the garlic slivers into the folds on the veal roast.
5. Arrange... - 39.2229
Marinated Beef Roast
Combine garlic, pepper, bay leaf, wine, and lemon juice in enamelware pan or deep glass casserole.
Add roast; turn several times to coat with mixture.
Cover; let marinate in refrigerator at least 24 hours; turn occasionally.
Heat oil over moderate... - 39.9768
Spanish Beef Roast
1) Cut slashes about an inch and a half deep with a knife around the meat
2) Tuck an olive into each slash
3) Rub flour over the meat and fry the meat into a dutch oven or kettle
4) Keep aside and reserve 2 tablespoons of the drippings
5) Into the... - 40.7616
Savory Veal Roast
Savory Veal Roast is a sumptuous side dish that is simply a joy to prepare and serve. My family loves this well flavored dish and I make it often for our weekend luncheons. Try this Savory Veal Roast. You will love it. Trust me! - 36.9032
Family Pot Roast
About 3 hours before serving: Preheat oven to 350°F.
Sprinkle beef with 1 1/2 teaspoons salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
In Dutch oven or large ovenproof pan, melt shortening; brown beef on all sides.
Add carrots and next 6 ingredients; cook several minutes... - 47.1819
Veal Roast With Grapes
Let's prepare together this really original autumn main course, where meat and grapes harmonize in a perfect sweet and sour balance.
Hi everyone and welcome to our GialloZafferano kitchen. Today we'll be preparing together the roast of veal with grapes.... - 95.043
Mom's Pot Roast
1) In a Dutch oven, heat the oil over moderate high heat.
2) Place the roast in it and rub salt and pepper over it.
3) Fry till brown on all sides.
4) Add onion and cook for 5 minutes till lightly browned.
5) Add water, wine (if desired), broth,... - 47.8423
Mix together vinegar, water, onion, garlic, bay and pickling spices.
Place meat in liquid and let stand in refrigerator, covered, 5 to 6 days.
After 5 to 6 days, drain liquid.
Place roast in oven cooking bag and bake 325°F.2 1/2 hours. - 26.7355
Sauerbraten With Crab Apples
Drain apples, reserving 1 cup syrup.
Return apples to jar, then cover and chill.
For marinade, combine reserved syrup, vinegar, onion, cloves, bay leaf, and pepper.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 10 minutes; cool.
Place roast in a plastic... - 49.126
Place roast in roasting pan on a piece of heavy aluminum foil large enough to wrap meat in.
Douse roast with Worcestershire sauce; seal meat in foil.
Bake in preheated oven at 350° for 4 to 5 hours on middle rack.
Remove roast from oven; allow it to sit... - 25.2985