- » Oven Baked Mushy
Oven Baked Mushy Recipes
Enjoy our collection of oven baked mushy recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for oven baked mushy recipes.
Fish And Chips With Mushy Peas
1. Preheat the oven to fan 180C to 200C.
2. Peel and cut the potatoes into thick strips
3. Lightly toast the bread.
4. Blend for a few seconds in a food processor to make coarse breadcrumbs.
5. Empty onto a dry plate and set aside.
6.... - 40.9178
Betty's Oven-baked Tomato Mac 'n Cheese
This dish can ideally be made for the entire family. We all have eaten Macaroni with Cheese but this recipe has a twist, which is the tomato used in the recipe. Kids too will love this dish. - 104.421
Best-ever Oven-baked Tuna Casserole
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make her Best-Ever Oven-Baked Tuna Casserole recipe. It is creamy and crusty and full of wonderful Parmesan cheese--the best tuna casserole around! - 27.8275
Wash apples and remove core to within 1/2 inch (1 cm) of bottom.
Remove thin strip of peel around top half of each apple.
In small bowl, combine brown sugar, currants and cinnamon; divide evenly among apples, spooning mixture into cavity of each.
Top each... - 34.4093
Peel the top of each apple.
Use a sharp knife to remove the core, but leave the bottom intact so the hollow can be filled.
Cut a thin slice from the bottom, if necessary, so the apple stands upright.
In a small bowl, combine the fructose, pineapple, raisins,... - 39.1085
Baked Cinnamon Flavored Apples
If you want to have your daily dose of apple in a different way, try this Baked Cinnamon Flavored Apples recipe! Once you taste this absolutely yummy dish, you will find it really hard to keep away from finishing it. That is a guarantee! - 122.891
Baked Apple Rings
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Butter a baking sheet.
Core apples, but do not peel.
Slice into 1/2-inch rounds.
Place on prepared baking sheet.
Mix butter and honey in a cup, and brush mixture on rings.
Sprinkle with cinnamon, and bake for about 15 minutes, or until... - 28.0482
1. Preheat the oven to 250°F.
2. With a sharp paring knife, slit the outer skin of each garlic head around the middle.
3. Then peel off the thin outer skin leaving insides intact.
4. In a small baking dish, arrange the garlic heads... - 37.5204
Baked Cortland Apples
1. Preheat the oven to 375°. Cut off the top of the apple and core it, taking care not to cut through the bottom skin. Fill the cavity with the sugar, butter, cinnamon, nutmeg, and mace. Put the apple in a shallow baking dish with 1/2 inch boiling water on... - 31.5948
Cinnamon Brandy Baked Pears
1) Preheat the oven to the desired temperature of 375°F.
2) With the help of a spoon or paring knife, alternately, halve the pears and take the cores carefully.
3) In a baking dish, place the pears.
4) Mix together the brandy and... - 38.1626
Baked Spiced Rhubarb
Preheat oven to 400F.
Place rhubarb in a 2-quart casserole.
Sprinkle with sugar; add cinnamon and cloves.
If using frozen rhubarb, place frozen fruit in a 10-by-8-by- 2-inch baking dish.
Sprinkle with only 1/4 cup sugar; add spices.
Bake, covered, 10... - 32.7757
Italian Baked Pears
Presoak a clay pot, top and bottom, in water for 10 minutes.
Core the pears without breaking through the bottoms.
Put 1 teaspoon sugar in each pear cavity, top with some chocolate bits, and sprinkle with lemon zest.
Place the pears in the presoaked pot and... - 37.2505
Baked Pea Beans
Cover the beans with water and soak overnight.
Drain and add fresh water to come 3 inches above the beans.
Add the onion stuck with cloves, bay leaf, and salt, and bring to a boil.
Boil rapidly for 5 minutes.
Skim the top, reduce the heat and simmer until the... - 47.7496
Baked Apples With Honey
1) Set the oven temperature to 350°F before baking.
2) Skin each apple one third from the top.
3) Hollow out the pulp, leaving bottom intact.
4) If required, slice a thin piece from bottom to keep the apple stand upright without... - 41.4174
Pineapple Stuffed Baked Apples
1. Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
2. Peel top third of each apple.
3. Remove core but leave bottom intact so the hollow can be filled.
4. Cut a thin slice from bottom, if necessary, so apple stands upright without toppling.
5. Combine honey, pineapple, raisins and... - 39.5249
Clementine And Sweet Potato Bake
In large pot of boiling water, cook potatoes for about 20 minutes or until tender but not mushy.
Drain and let cool.
Cut diagonally into 1/4-inch (5 mm) thick slices; arrange in overlapping circles in 12-inch (30 cm) oval gratin dish.
(Potatoes can be... - 37.5584
The first time I read Baked Onions I was surprised! I tasted it and I was even more surprised!! Never had I ever thought that just onions could make such a delicious side dish! A super easy recipe, that is simply delicious. Flavored with only parsley and... - 46.899
Sunny Baked Onions
1. Heat oven to 400°F.
2. Carefully peel onions and cut a thin slice off top and bottom of each onion.
3. Place in a casserole, cut side up. Sprinkle tops with grated orange peel and brown sugar. Top each onion with an orange slice. Dot with butter and... - 38.503
Baked Apple Custard
Preheat oven to 350F.
Pare and core apples, leaving apples whole.
In medium skillet, bring 1 cup water to boiling; add lemon juice and apples; baste apples.
Simmer gently, covered, until apples are just tender, not mushy—5 minutes.
With slotted spoon, lift... - 35.9796
Baked Yellow Squash Pudding
1. Grease a 3 quart baking dish or casserole with butter.
2. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
3. In a large skillet or a kettle, melt the butter
4. Add onions and squash and sweat for a few minutes until onions are soft.
5. Add water and... - 47.6574
Baked Spiced Rhubarb
1. Preheat oven to 400f.
2. In a 2-quart casserole place rhubarb and sprinkle with sugar and add cinnamon and cloves.
3. In a 10-by-8-by-2-inch baking dish, place frozen rhubarb frozen if using.
4. Sprinkle with only 1/4 cup sugar and... - 37.6359
Mom's Baked Fish & Chips
What happens when you put your Mother in the kitchen with you who is not the most confident in the kitchen….
She did a great job and we had a lot of fun putting this delicious healthy baked fish and chip recipe together. It’s quite a long video, but it... - 99.4952
Baked Beans From The North End Of Boston
Pick over, rinse, and drain the beans.
Put them in a pan with 2 quarts of cold water and let them stand overnight.
The next morning, drain the beans and discard the water.
Put a kettle of fresh water on to boil, and set the oven at 300° F.
Combine all the... - 44.5799
New England Baked Beans, Vegetarian Style
Pick over, rinse, and drain the beans.
Put them in a pan with 2 quarts of cold water and let them stand overnight.
The next morning, drain the beans and discard the water.
Put a kettle of fresh water on to boil and set the oven at 300° F.
Start with half the... - 42.2769
Iowa Bean Bake
1. Pick and rinse beans under running water then add to a large pot or kettle with water to cover.
2. Bring water to a boil, cover and cook beans for 2 more minutes.
3. Take pan off the heat and let beans soak for 1 hour.
4. Return pot to... - 44.8456
Stuffed Baked Tomatoes
Stuffed baked tomatoes with breadcrumbs and onions is a simple yet lovely recipe for baked tomatoes. Made with a filling herbed with oregano, I like to sprinkle these stuffed tomatoes with cheese just before finishing them. great with all sorts of casseroles,... - 44.1681
Tabor City Tater And Sausage Bake
1. Brown sausage lightly in a large skillet over moderately high heat, breaking up with a fork. Add onion and celery, reduce heat to moderate and stir-fry 8 to 10 minutes until limp. Mix in sage, thyme, celery salt, salt and pepper; turn heat to lowest point,... - 33.9589
Chemmen Pollichathu (kerala Style Foil Baked Prawns Masala)
Another proof why I feel nothing can beat Kerala seafood delicacies! Easy and comparatively lighter, this is simple marinated prawns pan cooked with spices and masala and later foil baked to perfection. Traditionally, the prawn masala is wrapped in banana... - 0
British Shepherd's Pie
1) Preheat the oven by setting it to 425 degrees F (225 degrees C)
2) Take a frying pan and heat oil in it.
3) Add the onions, carrot, ground pepper and rosemary before stirring it well.
4) Stir the ground beef into it until it changes... - 43.0806
Tony Caputo Shows How To Make Fresh Tomato Sauce
If pasta is your weakness, then you must be also on lookout of tasty sauces for making them. But now you can make your own tomato sauce for pasta easily by using some ripen tomatoes and spices. See this video to know how you can make it and then make a... - 122.406
Flavorful Chicken And Noodle Casserole
Well, if you are caught in the never-ending problem of what to eat tonight, this could make for a fast and fabulous solution. Betty prepares a flavorful casserole using chicken and noodle. An ideal dish when you are in real rush, this sumptuous casserole is... - 93.996
Homemade Peach Jam
Jams and spreads, especially this Peach Jam, have always been my favorite since childhood. Try out this deliciously prepared and incredibly tasting Peach Jam. Serve with love to your dear ones! - 34.1952
Awesome Thanksgiving Meatballs With Cranberry-orange Aioli
Thanksgiving dinner in every bite!
This awesome appetizer is great for a holiday party or a pre-Thanksigiving get together. Turkey, mashed potatoes and herbs come together for this tender and juicy delight. Then finish it off with the savory-sweet... - 0
Spicy Yams Recipe - A Healthy Way To Cook With Coconut Oil
Growing up, i only ate Yams during Family Holiday Dinners which typically involved Mushy, Baby Food-Ish orange goop mixed with canned crushed pineapple and topped with burned marshmallows. Let me tell, Yams don't have to be so Painfully boring, and... - 135.934
Ratatouille Stuffed Chicken
Preheat oven to 375°.
Using a sharp paring knife, cut a pocket lengthwise through the center of the breast.
This pocket will be filled with the stuffing later.
In a large saute pan, melt butter over medium-high heat.
Add onions, celery, bell peppers and... - 39.7127
Carrot, Prune, And Potato Tzimmes Casserole
Carrot, Prune, And Potato Tzimmes Casserole has a Fantastic taste. The beef and potatoes give the Carrot, Prune, And Potato Tzimmes Casserole Lips smacking taste. - 45.805
Warm Tortillas Or Wrappers
1. Preheat the toaster oven or regular oven to 400 degrees.
2. In a piece of aluminium foil wrap the tortillas or wrappers in, and place in the oven for 10 minutes.
3. Serve hot or warm with your favourite stir fry dish. - 25.2468
Put the apples in a saucepan with a little water and poach gently until they are tender, but not mushy.
Drain and arrange in a baking dish.
Fill the hollows with the mincemeat.
Whisk the egg whites until stiff.
Add 4 teaspoons of the sugar and continue... - 29.3723
Cauliflower Casserole is delicious vegetarian dish. I served it for a couple of friends who had come over and they raided the kitchen for more! Try this delicious Cauliflower Casserole recipe for yourself. - 41.6022
Henry Creels Veal And Pepper Loaf
Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
Crush the peppercorns in a mortar with a pestle or on a board with the bottom of a heavy skillet.
Blend the bread in a blender or grate it to make fine crumbs.
Place the parsley, celery and water in the container of an... - 36.7649
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Put the berries in a saucepan and cook until they pop and then a minute or two longer. Do not let them get mushy. Sweeten very lightly with honey. Cool slightly.
3. Put the oats, flour, and sugar in a bowl. Cut in the... - 30.5156
Roll the bread thin with a rolling pin.
Microwave the other ingredients until the apple is tender.
The length of time will depend on the type of apple and the power of the oven.
I start with 10 seconds on medium and adjust from there.
The key is, you don't... - 32.734
Clam Dip In A Bread Bowl
Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
Combine all ingredients for the dip (will be mushy).
Cut the lid off the bread, dig out bread.
Put the dip in the bread, replace lid.
Wrap in double foil.
Bake for 2 hours.
Cut up two loaves of French bread to use for dipping. - 33.2602
Tagliatelle With Roasted Tomatoes And Eggplant
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a nonstick roasting pan toss the onions and eggplant in the oil.
3. Place in the preheated oven and roast for about 25 minutes, sautéing occasionally, until vegetables are tender-crisp and... - 48.1408
Date And Nut Cakes
1. In a large basin or bowl, add the dates and pour over the hot water.
2. Soak until soft and mushy.
3. Preheat the oven to 350° F
4. Grease a muffin tin with butter.
5. In a bowl combine butter and sugar and whisk before adding the... - 47.1438
Au Gratin Potatoes
This generous potato dish that usually comes with cheese and butter overload is delightfully delicious. Chef Keith Snow how you can whomp up the magic of this augratin dish at home. A recipe to die for indeed! - 101.877
Apple Crumb Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2) In a large bowl, mix together the apples, lemon juice and 1/4 cup of maple syrup. Keep aside.
3) In a food processor, combine the flour, sprinkles, oil, corn syrup, cinnamon, allspice and the remaining maple... - 47.2781
Nectarine Bottom Crust Cobbler
Preheat oven to 375Â°.
Leaving skin on, slice nectarines and place into a saucepan.
Sprinkle on sugar substitute and add water.
Bring to a boil and cook until slightly soft but not mushy.
Measure 2 cups of nectarines with very little juice.
Melt margarine... - 41.7085
Zucchini Appetizer Pie
Cut zucchini crosswise into 1/4-inch slices.
Heat oil in a large skillet.
Add zucchini; saute until softened but not mushy.
Line bottom and side of a 9-inch pie plate with sauteed zucchini slices; set aside.
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
In a large bowl,... - 45.4093
Greek Meatballs Oregano
Soak the crumbled bread in the milk for 5 minutes; beat with a fork until mushy.
In a frying pan over medium heat, saute the chopped onion in butter until golden.
In a large mixing bowl place the ground beef, parsley, egg yolks, the milk mixture, sauteed... - 45.3504
South Of The Border Bean Pot
1. Preheat the oven to 275° F.
2. Drain beans and rinse well under running tap water
3. Tip the drained beans in a 2 1/2-quart casserole dish.
4. Stir in remaining ingredients.
5. Place casserole in the preheated oven and bake, for, 2... - 48.1903
Cranberry Apple Plate Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Take a saucepan and combine, apples, cranberries, sugar and water. Cook until the fruits are soft, but not mushy.
3) Remove the pan from heat and allow the mixture to cool.
4) In the meantime, take a 10... - 40.1059
Spicy Mac & Cheese
1. FOR THE SAUCE: In a bowl, dissolve the corn starch in the water.
2. In a saucepan, take milk and add the cornstarch, stir and cook over medium heat until the sauce thickens.
3. Put tarragon, the jalapeno pepper, the red bell pepper, the... - 110.55
Brussels Sprouts In Onion Sauce Soubise
1. In a large saucepan, combine onions with butter and sauté till soft and transparent
2. Add water and cover the pan
3. Simmer for 45 minutes until soft and mushy.
4. Remove lid and continue to simmer till the liquid is reduced to 1/4 cup.
5. Empty... - 43.5598
Apricot Tart Bourdaloue
Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
Press the pastry dough into an 8-inch (20-cm) pie pan to line it.
Bake blind for 25 to 30 minutes, uncovering the pastry for the last 10 minutes to brown.
Remove from the oven and set aside to cool.
Meanwhile, dissolve the... - 40.4848
St Honoré Apple Pastry
This fall St. Honoré Boulangerie has been featuring two new fall pastries, the Grillé Aux Pomme and Tarte aux Pommes, both of which showcase the season's quintessential fruit- apples. We stop by and meet with owner and master baker Dominique Geulin to learn... - 109.338
Italian Rice And Peas
1) Preheat oven at (350°F.).
2) In a saucepan, heat 2 tablespoons butter and add onion and cook till golden.
3) Mix in the peas (if adding frozen peas, then add at alter stage), and allow to cook for 1 minute.
4) Add in the rice and... - 42.1727
Make Ahead Mashed Potato Casserole
In large pot of boiling water, cook potatoes for 20 minutes or until tender but not mushy.
Drain and let cool slightly; peel.
With potato masher, mash until smooth; blend in cream cheese and butter until melted.
Mix in onions, sour cream, parsley, marjoram,... - 41.4938
Leek And Sausage Pie
Trim the top green leaves and roots from the leeks.
Cut the leeks in half lengthwise down to but not through the root end.
Wash thoroughly between the leaves under cold running water.
Cut the leeks into very thin julienne strips and simmer in the chicken... - 44.6668
Apple Banana Jumble
Preheat oven to 375Â°.
Butter the bottom and sides of a 9 x 9 x 2-inch ovenproof dish or similar pan.
In a large bowl, combine milk, ricotta cheese, egg substitute, vanilla, nutmeg, and cinnamon.
Beat until foamy.
Stir in raisins.
Measure enough apples and... - 40.7042
Old World Apple Cake
Peel and slice apples.
Cook with sugar, water, and lemon until tender but not mushy.
Drain and cool.
Remove lemon slices.
Mix flour, 1 1/4 cups sugar, and baking powder.
Cut in 1/2 cup butter with pastry blender, or work in with fingers until mixture is... - 42.2826
Dried Apple Pie
Combine apples and cider; simmer for 30 minutes until soft but not mushy.
Drain apples, reserving 1/4 cup cider.
In a large bowl, combine sugar, cornstarch and spices.
Add apples and toss gently.
Add the reserved 1/4 cup cider and toss again.
Place... - 41.7936
Apple And Raisin Kuchen
Preheat oven to 425°.
Grease 8-inch springform pan.
Sift flour, baking powder, salt and 2 tablespoons sugar together in mixing bowl.
Cut in butter until mixture is crumbly.
Add eggs and mix well.
Slowly add milk, stirring constantly.
Spread dough on bottom... - 41.3723
Greek Lamb And Eggplant Salad
Layer the eggplant in a colander, salting it generously as you go, and set the colander in the sink or over a plate.
Let stand for at least 30 minutes.
Rinse eggplant, pat cubes dry with paper towels and arrange in a single layer in a baking dish.
Drizzle... - 39.4427
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Cut a slice from the top of each tomato.
Scoop out pulp, leaving a shell at least 1/4 inch thick.
Place tomatoes upside down on paper toweling to drain.
Sprinkle the inside of each tomato with salt.
In a saucepan, combine flour and... - 40.2798
Duck With Apples And Cider
Saute over high heat until browned.
After discarding rendered fat, return duck pieces to pan with legs on bottom and breasts on top.
Add 1/2 cup cider, cover and braise slowly until thighs are tender, 30 to 45 minutes.
Meanwhile, preheat oven to... - 42.1023
Temporal Beans has a Pungent taste.The Chillies and Eggs gives the Temporal Beans Ostentatious taste. - 41.3364
Eggplant Salad With Basil
Preheat oven to 400Â°F.
Line a roasting pan with foil and add eggplant.
Toss with half of the olive oil, the coarse salt and the minced garlic.
Bake for about 35 minutes, until the eggplant is soft but not mushy.
Cool slightly and transfer to a large... - 41.7477
Meatballs In Sweet And Sour Sauce
Preheat the oven to 300Â° F.
Cook the potatoes in boiling salted water until tender.
Drain, reserving the water.
Crumble the bread into the bowl of an electric mixer.
Add 1/2 cup of the potato water and beat until mushy.
Add the potatoes and beat until well... - 42.325
Wild Rice And Ham Casserole
Cook wild rice in boiling salted water until just tender but not mushy.
Drain liquid from mushrooms into a saucepan.
Add the milk and heat until scalding.
Mix cornstarch with water to make a paste, and stir in.
Stirring constantly, cook until thickened.
Stir... - 45.423
Bateaux Saint Andre
1. Defrost the pastry if frozen.
2. Peel, core, and dice the apples.
3. Preheat the oven to 375°F
4. Place the apples in a heavy bottomed saucepan and add sugar and 1 tablespoon water to them.
5. Place on a medium low flame and sauté... - 38.775
1. Prepare the eggplant by cutting off the top and the stem end of the eggplant
2. Cut the eggplant into round slices that are about Â½ inch thick
3. Prepare a baking tray by coating it with olive oil
4. Preheat the oven to... - 42.1144
Rhubarb Custard Torte
In large bowl, beat butter with sugar; beat in egg yolks until light and fluffy.
Stir together flour, baking powder and salt; add to egg mixture, mixing with hands until crumbly.
Press two-thirds of the mixture onto bottom of 10-inch (3 L) springform... - 45.5738
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F
2. Grease a 1 ½ - quart casserole with oil or butter.
3. In a saucepan, combine cornmeal and 2 cups milk.
4. Place pan over and medium flame.
5. Stirring, cook cornmeal until all the milk is absorbed and... - 45.6429
White Bean Tomato And Mushroom Casserole
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F before baking.
2) In a large bowl, soak white beans in cold water and keep aside for at least 8 hours or a whole night after covering the bowl with a plate. Else follow the quick-soak method.
3) On the... - 43.8598
Fragrant Rice With Mango Puree
1. Using a sharp knife, peel, slice and stone the mangoes.
2. Preheat the oven to 150°C/300°F/ Gas 2. Put the basmati rice in an ovenproof dish. Boil the milk then pour it over the rice. Bake uncovered for 2 hours until the rice has become soft and... - 42.1422
Black Bean Cheesecake
Wash and sort beans, discarding any stones.
Soak beans overnight in enough cold water to cover them by about four inches.
Add cold water to cover beans and heat to boiling in large saucepan.
Reduce heat and simmer, covered, until beans are fender but... - 43.3531
Iraqi Tigris Trout With Rhubarb Tahini Sauce
I you like rhubarb, then here is an interesting way to cook your rhubarb. Flavor and texture it with tahini then pair with a baked tigris trout. See this fantastic step wise video that shows the awesome recipe and enjoy this great treat for a delightful... - 105.383
Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies
1) Preheat oven moderately hot to 350° F (180°C).
2) Grease the cookie sheets with butter.
3) Electric Mixer Method cream butter.
4) Add sugar and beat on high speed till fluffy.
5) Mix eggs and vanilla extract till done.
6) Take... - 47.1859
Golden Bran And Raspberry Muffins
Line your muffin tin with paper or foil muffin cups and preheat the oven to 350Â°F (180Â°C).
In a large bowl, mix the flour, bran, baking powder and baking sodas until well incorporated.
In a medium-sized bowl, whisk the egg whites and molasses until... - 43.231
Italian Style Beef Casserole
Wish to beef up your supper staple? Then try whomping this beefy Italian casserole at home. Betty whomps up a sumptuous, step-by-step recipe for slow-cooked stew that makes for a great winter supper. Follow this recipe to whomp up your own kitchen delight. - 89.195
Almond Roll Cookies
Early one day:
1. Start heating oven to 350Â°F.
2. In large skillet, combine almonds, butter, granulated sugar, milk, and flour; heat, stirring constantly, over low heat, until butter is melted and mixture is mushy.
3. Drop, by heaping teaspoonfuls, 3... - 35.5847
Ratatouille With Zucchini
Preheat oven to 400Â°F.
Line a large roasting pan with foil and pour in 1 cup of the olive oil.
Add the eggplant, sprinkle it with the salt, and toss well.
Cover pan tightly with foil and bake for 35 minutes, until eggplant is done but not mushy.
Uncover... - 44.5891
Lemon-cream Sherbet Cake
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Beat egg whites until foamy; add salt and cream of tartar.
Beat until stiff peaks form, adding 1/2 cup sugar gradually.
Mix egg yolks with 1/2 cup sugar, water, vanilla and lemon juice; beat until thick and lemon colored.
Fold... - 45.6117
Asparagus Parmesan Souffle
Preheat oven to 425Â°F.
Bring a kettle of salted water to a boil, drop in the pieces of asparagus, and cook until tender but not mushy.
Drain and plunge into ice water.
When cool, drain, and puree in a food processor.
Melt butter in a heavy saucepan, and... - 43.7471
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Lightly grease and flour a rectangular cake pan which is about 14x8-inches.
3) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
4) Into a deep mixing bowl, put the eggs and sugar and beat with... - 42.5171
1. Thaw the pastry if store bought or prepare your favorite pastry recipe.
2. On a lightly floured work table, roll the pastry out into a circle, 1-inch larger than an 8-inch flan ring or tart tin.
3. Carefully lift the pastry and use it to line the ring,... - 48.8626
Easter Special Cheddar Ham Casserole
Whether hosting a family meal or planning a Church supper, something a delectable and simple as ham Casserole will make your Ester celebrations all the more special. Nothing beats a homely no-nonsense casserole and this lip-smacking casserole by Betty is... - 115.069
Whole Roasted Salmon With Wild Rice
In saucepan, combine 2 cups (500 mL) water, rice and 1/2 tsp (2 mL) of the salt; cover and bring to boil.
Reduce heat and simmer for 25 to 30 minutes or until rice is tender but not mushy.
If necessary, uncover and cook briefly just until no moisture... - 48.3302
Hazelnut Souffle With Mixed Fruit Sauce
Hazelnut Souffle With Mixed Fruit Sauce is a delicious and easy to prepare recipe. I bet, once served at a party, you will get a lot of compliments for this Hazelnut Souffle With Mixed Fruit Sauce. - 47.7974
Quick And Easy Quinoa Stuffed Bell Pepper
If you are bored of eating the same old stuffed bell peppers over and again, here’s a pleasant change for you. Bell pepper stuffed with quinoa is an unbelievably tasty and healthy way to enjoy this classic dish. Savory, quick, and easy, this scrummy... - 137.54
Terrine Of Foie Gras
1) Preheat the oven to 250° F.
2) Arrange the strips of duck breast on the bottom and sides of a heavily-lidded 5-cup terrine mold. Let the strips overlap each other leaving no gaps in between. Let the edges of the strips overhang the sides of... - 43.7606
Challah Bread French Toast
First, let's make clarified butter. Clarified butter is unsalted butter with the milkfats removed. It has a more buttery flavor, plus it lasts for months in the fridge and will not burn when frying.
Take butter, cut into pats, and melt in a small saucepan... - 45.9636
Lenten Spinach Pie
Start by making the pastry.
Sift the flour with the salt and baking powder.
Mix in about 75 ml (3 fl oz) water, a little at a time, until the dough is gooey, but not wet.
Add 1 tablespoon olive oil, plus another teaspoonful, and a little more flour, if... - 49.6714
Scotch Apple Tart
1. Prepare the tarts according to the package instructions. Shape the dough into 2 balls and chill till required.
2. Roll out the dough between 2 sheets of waxed paper on a slightly damp surface. Roll one ball out to make 11-inch circles and... - 41.7402
Delicious Vegetable Biryani
The Vegetable Biryani is off the hook! I know for a fact that everyone will love this dish that comes flavored with exotic spices. The saffron aroma in this dish is just plain incredible. The Biryani can be served just as a stand alone dish, or with... - 125.131
Philly Favorite Beef Casserole
Nothing makes for a more comforting suppertime treat than beef casserole. Heart-warming and soul satisfying, you can include this dish for a stick-to-your-ribs dinner. Betty presents an interesting and irresistible beef casserole recipe that is a cinch to... - 107.158
The Charlotte is a delicious dessert. This is one of the most popular Charlotte recipes, lined with ladyfingers and filled with apples, flavored with cinnamon and brandy! - 134.503
Asparagus And Carrot Terrine
Bring a large kettle of heavily salted water to a boil.
Have ready a large bowl of ice water.
Scrape the carrots and cut them lengthwise into quarters.
Drop them into the boiling water and cook until very tender but not mushy.
Lift from the boiling water with... - 34.8041
Duck With Wild Rice And Mushrooms
Wipe ducks with a damp cloth, pat dry, prick the skin with a fork, and sprinkle the cavities with the 1/2 tsp salt and pepper.
Place ducks breast down on a rack in a shallow open roasting pan large enough to accommodate them comfortably.
Roast at 350 degrees... - 46.9036