- » Oven Baked Frittata
Oven Baked Frittata Recipes
Enjoy our collection of oven baked frittata recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for oven baked frittata recipes.
Broccoli Oven Frittata
In covered saucepan cook fresh broccoli in boiling salted water for 10 to 15 minutes or just till tender.
Drain well; chop.
Cook onion and garlic in butter till tender but not brown; drain off fat.
Combine eggs, rice, milk, parmesan, broccoli, cooked onion,... - 36.7889
You May Also Like!
Preheat the oven to 350 "F.
in a nonstick 10 inch skillet with an ovenproof handle, heat the olive oil over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the green onions and cook, uncovered, until soft about 5 minutes.
Add the garlic, zucchini, tomatoes, basil, thyme, and... - 38.1962
Baked Spaghetti Frittata
Preheat the oven to 375° F.
Cook the spaghetti according to package directions.
Meanwhile, heat the oil in a 12-inch ovenproof skillet over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the onion and green peppers, cover, and cook, stirring occasionally, for 15 minutes or... - 37.3089
Baked Vegetable Frittata
1. Preheat oven to 350° F. Lightly grease an 8-inch springform pan or a 10-inch pie plate.
2. See step 2 of Omelette.
3. Combine remaining ingredients, by hand, in a mixing bowl; add cooled vegetable mixture.
4. Place mixture in pan and bake in oven until... - 34.2707
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Spray 9 x 13-inch glass baking dish with cooking spray.
Combine thawed spinach, artichoke hearts, beaten eggs, and the Monterey Jack cheese.
Pour into prepared baking dish.
Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
Bake for 30 minutes or... - 29.2518
Potato Bacon Frittata
1. Grease 10-inch quiche dish or 9" by 9" baking pan. In 10-inch skillet over medium-low heat, cook bacon until browned and crisp. With slotted spoon, remove bacon to drain on paper towels. Pour off all but 1/4 cup bacon fat from skillet. Over medium heat, in... - 29.3399
Baked Vegetable Frittata
Looking for a recipe to cook vegetables with cheese and a few seasonings. Watch Chef Binks in the video showing how to cook Vegetable Frittata in with onions, mushrooms, zucchini and cheese. Simple and good with a glass of wine! - 112.273
Frittata With Marinated Artichokes And Ham
1. Preheat oven to 375°. In a medium bowl, beat eggs, salt, pepper, and water until well blended.
2. In a 9-inch frying pan with a heatproof handle, heat olive oil over medium heat. Pour eggs into pan. Cook, shaking pan and stirring at same time with a... - 25.6283
Egg And Bacon Frittata
If you haven’t decided what to cook this holiday, then try this egg and bacon frittata recipe. The pleasure you would experience in cooking this recipe would make your holiday more delightful. This dish would be so tasty that the fragrance of it will make... - 34.5155
Baked Eggplant Frittata
Heat oil in a wide frying pan over medium heat; add eggplant, onion, and garlic.
Cook, stirring often, until vegetables are soft .
Add mushrooms, zucchini, basil, oregano, salt, and pepper.
Cook, stirring, until mushrooms are soft.
Add tomatoes and cook,... - 44.1144
Seasonal Vegetable Frittata
Every season has its own good offering of vegetables and here is a recipe making the best use of seasonal vegebles. Check out Tamra Davis learning how to cook delicious frittata with seasonal vegetables at her friend's place. Great when served with greens and... - 109.463