- » Oven Baked Flounder
Oven Baked Flounder Recipes
Enjoy our collection of oven baked flounder recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for oven baked flounder recipes.
Oven-fried Flounder With Almond Butter
If you are a seafood fan, then this Flounder recipe is one you would like. This oven-fried flounder with almond butter is a simple and easy recipe that is just right for even the amateurs or beginners to the world of cooking. So if you love seafood, put on... - 39.4721
Oven-steamed Flounder With Cantonese Flavors
Scatter about 1/3 of the scallions and ginger into a 9-by-13-inch baking dish.
Place fillets in the dish, skinned side facing down, folding any thin tail ends under to create a uniform thickness.
Scatter on remaining ginger and most of the remaining... - 36.0822
You May Also Like!
Oven Fried Flounder With Almond Butter
Combine salt and milk; dip fish into milk mixture.
Roll in bread crumbs; place in baking dish.
Drizzle melted butter over fish.
Bake at 500 degrees for about 15 minutes, turning once.
Sprinkle lemon juice over fish.
Brown almonds in 6 tablespoons butter;... - 28.3963
Baked Flounder With Bacon
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a greased baking dish, place the flounder fillets on 2 bacon slices.
3) Cover with the other two bacon and lemon slices.
4) In a bowl, combine the tomato soup and water.
5) stir in the bay leaves,... - 45.1712
Baked Flounder In Marguery Sauce
Arrange the fillets in pairs, one on top of the other, in a large, shallow baking dish.
Brush with 2 tablesp of the butter and sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
Sprinkle with the onion and bake in a hot oven of 450°F for 20-25 min Meanwhile use... - 30.1691
Mustard Baked Flounder
1. Pre-heat the oven to 400°F.
2. pre-heat the broiler.
3. Place the oven rack in the highest position in the oven.
4. Keep 3 tablespoons of the wine for future use.
5. In a small cup, mix the remaining wine with the mustard and keep aside.... - 44.1143
Baked Fillet Of Flounder
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a greased baking dish, rinse and place the fillet.
3) Drizzle over the lemon juice and spread with the mayonnaise.
4) Sprinkle with the bread crumbs and salt, if desired, then dot with the margarine. ... - 37.2832
Baked Fillets Of Flounder
1. Start oven, set at Moderate, 350° F. Rub 6 muffin pans with margarine.
2. Wipe the fillets with a clean, damp cloth. Dip them in melted butter or margarine, then sprinkle with salt and pepper.
3. Place each fillet in a greased muffin pan rolled around a... - 25.2399
Skillet Baked Flounder Provencale
1. In a large ovenproof skillet (preferably not cast iron), warm 1 tablespoon of the oil over medium-high heat. Add the onion and garlic, and cook, stirring occasionally, until the mixture begins to brown, about 5 minutes.
2. Add the tomato sauce, red wine,... - 38.4818
Baked Flounder Thermidor
Place fish in a shallow, greased baking dish with milk, salt, and pepper.
Bake in moderate oven of 350°F for 30 min.
Meanwhile, melt butter in double boiler, and stir in flour.
When fish is done, pour off milk from dish, and add to butter and flour.
(Keep... - 32.0995
Fall River Baked Flounder
1. Coat nonstick medium skillet with cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat. Add onion, garlic, and lemon zest. Cook, stirring, about 30 seconds. Add mushrooms and carrot. Cook, stirring, about 1 minute or until juice released from mushrooms has almost... - 35.4592
Flounder And Spinach Bake
The flounder and spinach bake is a healthy and nutritious fish recipe that can be served as a family meal. Baked with a mix of flounder fillets with spinach and croutons topped with tomato and cheese, the flounder and spinach bake can be served with a relish... - 44.8626