- » Oven Baked Dinner
Oven Baked Dinner Recipes
Enjoy our collection of oven baked dinner recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for oven baked dinner recipes.
Country Onion Chicken Oven Dinner - Easy Real Whole Food Fast
1. Preheat oven to 375 degree.
2. For the marinade, take a cup size empty container, put lime juice, onion spice blend, and olive oil in it. Shake it well.
3. In a large bowl, put the chicken pieces.
4. Pour half of the marinade, and... - 91.6025
Pork Chop Oven Dinner
Trim fat from chops.
Heat fat in oven-going skillet.
When you have about 2 tablespoons melted fat, remove trimmings.
Combine flour, salt, pepper, and garlic salt; dip chops in mixture.
Brown chops well, about 15 minutes on each side.
Remove chops from... - 45.7263
Pork Chop Oven Dinner
1. To prepare chops trim fat from them.
2. Heat fat in skillet and when 2 tablespoons melted fat accumulate, remove trimmings.
3. In a bowl combine flour, salt, dash pepper and garlic salt and dip chops in mixture.
4. In a pan heat fat and brown chops... - 44.6223
Melt margarine in large skillet over medium heat.
Set aside 1/4 c.
Sprinkle chicken with salt, pepper and paprika.
Brown chicken in margarine or butter.
Drain on absorbent paper.
Place chicken in large (3 qt.) casserole.
Add peas and... - 43.2571
Oven Fried Chicken Dinner
About 1 1/2 hours before serving: Preheat oven to 400°F.
Place butter in 13" by 9" by 2" baking pan and set in oven to melt.
In pie plate, mix bread crumbs, cornmeal, curry and 2 teaspoons salt; use to coat chicken well.
Place chicken pieces in melted butter... - 42.6339
Sausage Oven Dinner
Slice ends off apples and cut in half crossways.
Core and stick 2 whole cloves in each half.
Place in 9-inch-square baking pan.
Combine the sugars, water, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
Bring to a boil, stir 3 minutes until sugar is dissolved, and pour over... - 39.5717
Oven Round Steak Dinner
Season meat with 2 teaspoons salt and dash pepper.
Roll in flour.
Cook onions in hot fat till tender but not brown; remove onions and brown meat slowly on both sides.
Place meat in 3-quart casserole; add onions, potatoes, and bay leaf; pour soup over.
Cover;... - 34.5611