- » Oven Baked Beef Loaf
Oven Baked Beef Loaf Recipes
Enjoy our collection of oven baked beef loaf recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for oven baked beef loaf recipes.
Scotch Beef Loaf
Blend meat and oats together thoroughly.
Mix milk and eggs, and add to meat.
Add remaining ingredients, mixing thoroughly.
Turn into lightly greased 9" x 5" x 3" loaf pan large enough to leave about 1/2-inch space at top.
Bake about 1 1/2 hours at... - 40.1779
Beef Bulgur And Spinach Loaf
1 Preheat the oven to 375° F.
In a medium size bowl, combine the bulgur with the water and let the mixture stand for 15 minutes or until the bulguris tender.
Ina colander or strainer, drain the bulgur, then, with your hands, gently press it dry.
2 In a... - 41.488
Beef 'n' Apricot Pinwheel Loaf
1. Simmer apricots in water in medium-size saucepan for 1 minute; remove from heat.
2. Combine beef, veal, parsley, egg, sour cream, salt and pepper In large bowl; mix lightly. Pat into a rectangle, 10x8, on sheet of wax paper or foil.
3. Stir bread stuffing,... - 35.4046
All Beef Loaf
1. Start oven, set at Moderate, 375° F. Grease a loaf pan or dish, 5 by 4 inches.
2. Combine the beef, salt, pepper, onion, crumbs and milk, mixing only enough to blend. If a meat loaf is too closely mixed it will be dense and soggy. Pack into the loaf... - 30.3912
Classic Corned Beef Loaf
Grind the contents of two cans corned beef; add to this the beaten eggs, and bread crumbs (which have been soaked a few minutes in the milk) add the poultry seasoning or mustard.
Stir the mixture thoroughly, adding more milk, if necessary, to give the right... - 27.7307
Oven Barbecued Beef Burgers
Serve it as a meat loaf, or sandwich it between split, toasted French rolls.
Either way, this oven-baked beef dish, with its glaze of sweet-tangy barbecue sauce, is sure to satisfy the heartiest appetites.
In a blender or food processor, combine milk, egg,... - 41.9277
Baked Spaghetti & Macaroni With Beef
1. Cook shells, following label directions; drain.
2. Combine spaghetti sauce, grated onion and butter or margarine in a small sauce pan; heat just to boiling; remove from heat.
3. Combine corned beef spread, sieved eggs, beaten egg and parsley in a small... - 27.6362
Meat Loaf Baked In Sauce
1.Rub potatoes and remove the skin.
2.Grate the potatoes to have 1 cup after grating.
3.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
4.Combine beef, potatoes, horseradish, minced onion, garlic, black pepper, MSG, season all, catsup and milk or... - 46.8491
Old Fashioned Meat Loaf
This Old Fashioned meat Loaf is a desire ! Try this ground beef, and oats loaf seasoned with onions and Worcestershire sauce and spiced with peppers. Your suggestions for this Old Fashioned meat Loaf are welcome. - 36.3666
Pineapple Beef Loaf
Preheat oven to 375°F.
In bowl, let bread crumbs and milk stand 5 minutes; with fork lightly mix in chuck, Worcestershire, egg, salt, pepper and mushrooms.
Pack meat into 8 1/2" by 4 1/2" by 2 1/2" loaf pan; bake 50 minutes; remove from oven; let stand 5... - 39.8321
Beef N Apricot Pinwheel Loaf
1) Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2) In a medium-size saucepan, boil apricots in water for 1 minute and then take them off from heat.
3) In a large bowl, mix together beef, veal, parsley, egg, sour cream, salt, and pepper.
4) On a... - 42.8305
Fiesta Meat Loaf
Fiesta Meat Loaf is easy to prepare recipe. Fiesta Meat Loaf gets its taste from beef mixed with oats and onion, flavored with chili powder. Fiesta Meat Loaf is inspired by many restaurants around the world. - 32.3153
Cover liver with hot water; simmer 5 minutes Drain liquid and reserve for stock.
Put liver and onion through food chopper, using medium blade.
Add remaining ingredients, except bacon.
Form in loaf in 10x5x3-inch loaf pan.
Top with bacon slices.
Bake in... - 39.3958
Best Meat Loaf
Combine all ingredients except chili sauce; mix well.
Shape mixture in a loaf in shallow baking dish.
Score the loaf by pressing top with handle of wooden spoon.
Fill the score marks with chili sauce.
Bake in moderate oven (350°) 1 hour. - 36.4071
Blender Meat Loaf
Dice the onion, potato and green pepper and place in a blender container.
Add the celery, milk and egg.
Blend at low speed until vegetables are a coarse pulp, then place in a bowl.
Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
Shape into a loaf and place in... - 35.4343
Mom's Meat Loaf
Mix ingredients thoroughly.
Press into 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan or shape into loaf.
Bake uncovered at 350Â°F about 1/2 hours.
Remove from oven; drain off excess fat. - 31.8235
Easy Meat Loaf
This Easy Meat Loaf is so very convenient to make. This bread enriched with beef , vegetables, herbs and spices is truly satiating. Try this Easy Meat Loaf and let me know if you like it. - 36.8458
Glazed Meat Loaf Ring
In large bowl combine milk and egg; add bread cubes and toss to coat.
In 8-inch nonstick skillet heat oil; add vegetables and garlic and saute, stirring constantly, until vegetables are tender.
Add sau-teed vegetables to bread mixture, then add... - 41.488
Freezer Meat Loaf
Prepare Basic Meat Loaf except do not bake.
Cover pan with aluminum foil and label; freeze no longer than 2 months.
To serve: Bake frozen meat loaf uncovered in 350Â° oven 2 to 21/4 hours.
Drain off fat. - 21.3017
Combine ground beef, tomato sauce, egg, Worcestershire sauce, green pepper, onions, cracker crumbs, salt and pepper.
Mix lightly but thoroughly.
Shape meat mixture into a 9 x 4 x 3-inch loaf and place on a rack in an open roasting pan.
Bake in a 350Â° oven... - 26.4898
Surprise Loaf has an unlikely taste. The meat and cheese gives the Surprise Loaf a thrilling taste. Surprise Loaf is inspired by restaurants internationally. - 36.3912
Bill's Meat Loaf
Mix all ingredients in large bowl until completely mixed.
Add crackers until proper consistency.
Put in loaf dish then spread catsup on top if desired and bake at 350 degrees for 1 1/4 hours.
Remove from oven and serve when ready. - 28.7681
Mcginty's Corned Beef Loaf
Finely chop corned beef; set aside.
Soften bread crumbs in evaporated milk.
Blend in horseradish, mustard, and garlic powder.
Add corned beef and remaining ingredients; mix lightly but thoroughly.
Pack into a 9x5x3-inch loaf pan.
Set in a 350Â°F oven about... - 37.6168
Sauerkraut Meat Loaf
Sauerkraut Meat Loaf dish is a tasty and filling dish that once served, leaves you wishing you had prepared more of it. Try this wonderful Sauerkraut Meat Loaf recipe! - 32.8938
Almond Studded Curry Loaf
In a frying pan, heat the butter over medium heat and saute onion 3 minutes.
Add curry and saute 2 minutes.
Remove from heat and add the salt, lemon juice, chutney, wheat germ, milk, beef, and egg.
Mix until well blended.
Lightly pat into a 9-inch pie... - 40.2356
Applesauce Meat Loaf
Combine bread crumbs and 1/2 CUP applesauce.
Add onion, salt, pepper, celery flakes, 1 teaspoon mustard, the egg, and beef; blend thoroughly.
Place in a 9x9x2-inch baking pan, shaping into round loaf.
With bowl of spoon, make a depression in top of... - 37.3119
Baked Beef Cheeseburger Meatloaf
If you are tired of cooking meatloaf the old way and want to experiment a little, then this video is the perfect thing for you. Watch and learn to bake a fun and innovative meatloaf that all your guests are sure to fall in love with. This yummy treat is... - 109.084
Peppered Meat Loaf
Have all the visible fat trimmed from the beef and veal; then have it ground once or do it yourself.
Mix the meat with all the remaining ingredients.
Shape into a loaf and place in a lightly oiled baking pan.
Bake in a 375° oven 50 minutes. - 38.133
Burgundy Beef Loaf
1. Combine wine, celery, garlic and bay leaf in a small saucepan; bring to boiling; lower heat; simmer, uncovered, until volume is reduced to half, about 10 minutes. Remove and discard garlic and bay leaf; cool wine mixture completely.
2. Combine beef, bread... - 35.2229
Vegetable Oil And Vinegar Beef Loaf
This Vegetable Oil and Vinegar Beef Loaf are simply irresistible ! Try out this Vegetable Oil And Vinegar Beef Loaf for your next meal and let me know if you like it ! - 41.2472
Glazed Beef Loaf
1. Mix the first 8 ingredients together very well. Shape into a loaf or pack into a greased loaf pan and bake in a moderate oven 350°F (180°C) for 45 to 50 minutes.
2. If loaf is baked in a loaf pan, turn out onto a baking sheet and glaze with a mixture of... - 33.2597
Beef Macaroni Loaf
1. Grease a loaf pan, 9x5x3-inch; line bottom and ends with a double-thick strip of foil, leaving a 1-inch overhang; grease foil.
2. Make macaroni layer: Cook macaroni, following label directions; drain; return to kettle. Stir in butter or margarine; sprinkle... - 44.3364
Beef Macaroni Loaf
1) Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2) Follow label directions to cook macaroni and drain well when done.
3) Take a 9x5x3 loaf pan; grease it and then line bottom and ends using a double-thick strip of greased foil, allowing a 1-inch... - 40.5633
Vegetable Beef Loaf
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F. Lightly oil a 9X5X3-inch baking pan.
2) In a skillet, melt the butter or margarine. Add in the zucchini and onions and saute till they turn tender.
3) Chop 2 tomatoes from the can and add into the sauteing... - 44.179
Cheesy Meat Loaf
Combine all ingredients; mix well.
Shape into loaf in baking pan.
Bake in 350-degree oven for 1 hour. - 34.1026
Leave crusts on bread.
Break up into pieces in bowl.
Let soak 2 or 3 minutes.
Add next 6 ingredients.
Mix together well.
Pack into 9x5 inch (22 x 12 cm) loaf pan.
Spread tomato sauce over top.
Bake in 350°F (180°C) oven for about 1 1/2 hours. - 40.5224
Health And Fiber Rich Beef And Walnut Loaf
1) Preheat the oven to 400F.
2) Wipe the meat clean. Trim it and mince along with the onion and tomatoes.
3) In a bowl, add in the beef mixture, walnuts, paprika, salt, pepper and egg. Mix well.
4) Using your hands shape the beef mixture... - 42.1161
Glazed Ham Loaf With Fruit Garnish
Prepare the fruit garnish; set aside.
In a large bowl combine the ham, beef, bread crumbs, eggs, milk, mustard, cloves,and salt.
Mix with your hands until well blended.
Shape meat mixture into a loaf down the center of a 9 by 13-inch baking pan.
Slowly pour... - 40.0808
Italian Veal Loaf
Place the sausages in a saucepan, cover with water, and simmer, covered, for 20 minutes; drain and cool.
In a blender container place the eggs, wine, sour cream, bread, salt, garlic, nutmeg, onion, and pepper; blend until smooth.
Place the ground beef and... - 40.4692
Mushroom Veal Loaf
Saute chopped mushrooms and onion in butter over medium heat for five minutes; set aside.
Mix veal, ham, eggs, cracker crumbs, milk, horse radish, chile sauce, salt, garlic salt, parsley, and the sauteed vegetables.
Pat mixture into a greased 5 by 9-inch loaf... - 42.1371
French Country-style Meat Loaf
Using a large frying pan over medium heat, saute onion in 2 tablespoons of the butter until limp; add mushrooms and remaining 1 tablespoon butter and saute just until butter-coated (about 1 minute).
Add brandy or Sherry and simmer 1 minute; let cool.Place in... - 41.6593
Red Wine Beef Loaf
Combine ingredients for meat loaf, and pack into a greased loaf tin. Bake in a preheated moderate oven, 180C (350F), for 1 hour. Drain any liquid from loaf tin, and turn loaf out on to a greased shallow baking dish. Combine ingredients for glaze, and brush... - 29.6501
1.Start by preheating the oven to 350F degrees
2.In a bowl, mix the meat thoroughly along with egg, crumbs, chopped parsley, and seasonings
3.In a bread pan, place the meat mixture
4.Bake in the oven for 1 ½ hours, keep basting... - 39.9695
Beef Loaf Supreme
Drain the mushrooms and reserve the juice, then add enough milk to the reserved juice to make 1/2 cup liquid.
Combine the milk mixture with the egg, bread crumbs, 1/3 cup catsup, salt, monosodium glutamate, pepper, onion and green pepper and mix well.
Add the... - 40.1865
Country Beef Loaf
1. Combine butter or margarine, mushrooms, onion, celery, carrot and water in a medium-size frying pan; heat to boil; cover. Cook 10 minutes or until vegetables are crisply tender.
2. Combine ground beef, flour, salt, seasoned salt, fine herbes, soy sauce and... - 33.7622
Beef Cheese Loaf
The beef cheese loaf is prepared with hamburger and nippy cheese combined together with green bell pepper and bread crumbs. Baked to doneness, the beef cheese loaf can be served hot or cold with a side of choice. - 33.8973
This beef tofu loaf is a vegetable filled loaf made with ground beef. Herbed with oregano and parsley, this beef and tofu loaf is quite filling and has the goodness of tofu. Served with fresh veggies of choice, the beef tofu loaf is quite savory. - 46.775
Burgundy Beef Loaf
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F. Lightly oil a shallow, baking pan.
2) In a small saucepan, add wine, celery, garlic and bay leaf. Let the mixture come to a boil. Turn down the flame, and cook uncovered for about 10 minutes till the liquid... - 44.3708
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F or Gas Mark 4.
2. Line a 675 g/1 1/2 lb loaf tin with foil.
3. In a bowl stir well all the ingredients to mix.
4. Into the prepared tin press the mixture lightly and cover with foil.
5. If you wish to... - 45.7703
Beef And Kidney Loaf
1. Combine all the ingredients except the cheese and mix well until blended.
2. Crease a loaf pan and dust lightly with extra crumbs. Press half the mixture into the pan and sprinkle with grated cheese and top with the remaining mixture, press down firmly,
3.... - 32.9646
Beef Loaf With Wine
Mix first 8 ingredients together with 1/4 cup wine.
Pack into a loaf pan lined with wax paper and chill.
Turn out on a cookie sheet and score top with the back of a knife.
Mix together melted butter and 1/2 cup wine.
Bake loaf in preheated moderate oven... - 38.7057
Beef And Horseradish Loaf
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Put the broth in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
Sprinkle in the bread crumbs and stir till the crumbs have absorbed all the broth.
Put ground beef into a bowl with the bread crumb mixture.
Peel and finely chop onion and add to meat... - 39.5904
Thursday's Wild Beef N Vegetable Loaf
Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C).
Combine beef, carrots, onion, eggs, bread crumbs, tomato juice, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper.
Press into an 8-1/2" x 4-1/2" x 2-5/8" loaf pan.
Bake until meat is done, about 1 hour and 10 minutes.
Cook... - 39.8031
Country Beef Loaf
1. Combine butter or margarine, mushrooms, onion, celery, carrots and water in a medium-size skillet; heat to boiling; cover. Cook for 10 minutes, or until vegetables are crisply tender.
2. Combine ground beef, flour, salt, seasoned salt, fines herbes, soy... - 30.951
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) In a large pan, add in the beef, onion, eggs, mustard, chilli powder, tomatoes, bread pieces, salt and pepper.
3) Mix well and transfer into a 8X4" loaf pan.
4) Arrange the bacon strips over the mixture in... - 42.1474
Best Ever Beef Loaf
Preheat the oven to 350Â°F (180Â° C).
Break the eggs into a large mixing bowl and beat lightly with a fork.
Beat in the milk, salt, pepper and crumbled bread crumbs; beat until the bread disintegrates.
Add the onion, carrot, cheese and ground beef; mix... - 36.8473
Beef Meat Loaf
Soak the bread in the milk for 10 minutes.
Mix together with the beef and the remaining ingredients.
Place the mixture in a greased 1 kg./ 2 lb.loaf tin, lined with foil, and smooth the top.
Put the tin into the oven preheated to fairly hot (190°C/375°F or... - 33.0813
Beef & Pork Meat Loaf
Mix all ingredients; mold into loaf.
Bake, covered in 350 degree oven for 1 hour and 30 minutes.
Reduce temperature to 300 degrees.
Bake uncovered, for 15 to 30 minutes longer.
Stewed tomatoes may be put in the mixture or poured over the top. - 29.9411
Applesauce Topped Beef And Sausage Loaf
1) Heat oven at 350°F
2) To prepare meat loaf in a saucepan mix ingredients.
3) Shape into drawn out loaf.
4) Place in a shallow roasting pan.
5) Bake for 50 minutes.
6) Spoon out fat from pam.
7) Spread 1/3 cup applesauce over meat... - 47.4683
Beef And Ham Pate Loaf
Grind the steak, liver and ham very finely.
Make a fairly thick sauce with the butter or margarine, flour, stock and milk.
Add the cream, sherry, 2 beaten eggs, plenty of seasoning and the herbs.
Add all the meats and blend well.
Hard-cook the 3 remaining... - 42.5649
Chili Cheese Beef Loaf
1) Halve the peppers and seed them. Cut then lengthwise into thin strips. Thereafter, chop the peppers to make about 1/4 cup. Reserve remainder.
2) Take a large bowl and combine together bread crumbs, beef, pepper, salt, tomato sauce,... - 44.9832
Beef And Pork Meat Loaf
Have meat ground twice through meat chopper.
Mix meats with mushrooms, bread crumbs that have been soaked in white wine, beaten egg, salt, pepper, garlic, a good pinch of nutmeg and 4 tablespoons sour cream.
When well mixed, form into loaf, molded around the... - 40.3227
Tuscan Beef Loaf
1. Combine beef, seasoning mix, crumbs, milk, eggs, oregano, 1/8 teaspoon of pepper, fennel seeds, parsley and pine nuts in a large bowl. Mix well. Pack firmly into a lightly oiled, 6-cup ring mold; turn out on shallow baking pan.
2. Bake in a moderate oven... - 32.5398
Turkey Beef Meat Loaf
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Goat a 9" X 5" loaf pan with no-stick spray.
Place the tomatoes in a small bowl.
Cover with boiling water and let stand for 10 minutes, or until the tomatoes are softened.
Drain the tomatoes and chop.
Warm the oil in a... - 45.9201
Combine all ingredients except 1/2 can soup and bacon, form into loaf in pan with bacon strips on top.
Add 1/2 can water to remaining soup and pour into pan.
Bake in moderate oven (325 F.) about 11/2 hours.
Meat loaf can be made with beef alone, in which... - 35.174
Meat Loaf With Sweet-sour Sauce
Combine ground beef, egg, crumbs, 1/2 can tomato sauce, onion, salt and pepper; mix well.
Place in loaf pan.
Mix all remaining ingredients and 1 cup water; pour over meat loaf.
Bake in 375-degree oven for 1 hour and 10 minutes. - 36.7571
Cottage Cheese Meat Loaf
Combine the ground beef with the cottage cheese, egg, rolled oats, catsup, prepared mustard, onion, salt, and pepper.
Mix the ingredients lightly until well blended.
Press the mixture loosely into a shallow baking pan (about 8 inches square).
Bake, uncovered,... - 40.1949
Pizza-topped Meat Loaf
In a bowl combine the ground beef, milk, cracker crumbs, eggs, onion, salt, garlic salt, oregano, and basil.
Mix until well blended, then lightly pat into a 9 by 13-inch baking pan.
Bake, uncovered, in a 400Â° oven for 20 minutes.
Remove from oven, drain... - 37.8141
Meat Loaf With Vegetable Sauce
Combine beef, oats, salt, 1/2 cup of the onion, and 4 tablespoons of the parsley.
Drain liquid from tomatoes into meat and mix well; set tomatoes aside.
Pat the meat mixture into a loaf down the center of a shallow baking dish (about 9 by 13 inches).
Bake,... - 41.0811
Mushroom-stuffed Meat Loaf
In a frying pan over medium heat, saute mushrooms, onion, and celery in butter until vegetables are limp.
Add 1/2 cup of the tomato juice, and simmer for 10 minutes.
Break the bread into small pieces and whirl in a blender to make about 1 cup fine crumbs.
Mix... - 42.2745
Ham Loaf With Apple Rings
Combine butter, brown sugar, and 1 cup of the apple juice; boil, uncovered, 3 minutes.
Peel and core the apples, then slice in about 1/2-inch-thick rings.
Add apple slices and raisins to syrup; simmer, uncovered, 3 minutes; set aside.
Combine the ham, crumbs,... - 42.8452
Family Meat Loaf
In a large mixing bowl, combine the ground beef, rolled oats, milk, salt, pepper, poultry seasoning, eggs, Worcestershire, and onion.
Put in a loaf pan (about 5 by 9 inches).
Set aside while you prepare the glaze.
In a measuring cup, combine the catsup brown... - 38.0947
Ham Loaf With Orange Sauce
Using the fine blade of the food chopper, grind the ham (you should have 4 cups); then put the carrot and bread through the food chopper.
In a bowl, combine the ham, carrot bread, eggs, onion, and dry mustard.
Combine orange juice concentrate with water; add... - 40.7595
Grated Carrot Meat Loaf
Whirl bread in a blender to make about 1 1/2 cups fine crumbs.
In a large mixing bowl, pour milk over bread crumbs and let stand until absorbed.
Mix in ground beef, eggs carrots, horseradish, and onion soup mix.
Pat into a greased 5 by 9-inch loaf pan.
For... - 38.789
Caraway Rye Meat Loaf
Crumble the bread slices into a large bowl (makes about 3 cups); add the milk and tomato juice, then let mixture stand about 15 minutes, stirring several times.
Add eggs to the bread mixture and beat with a fork until well blended.
Add the meat, onion, salt,... - 38.0183
Super Meat Loaf
In a frying pan, melt the butter over medium-high heat; add the onion and cook, stirring until limp (about 5 minutes); turn into a large bowl.
Add to the bowl the bread crumbs, wine, salt, oregano, pepper, cinnamon, nutmeg, chopped parsley, eggs, and ground... - 42.5515
Ham Loaf In Sour Cream Crust
Combine the ground ham, minced onion, Swiss cheese, egg, and mushrooms with their liquid and stir to blend well; cover and keep cool until ready to use.Cut the Sour Cream Crust Dough in half and roll out one section on a floured board to make a rectangle 6 by... - 40.8869
Meat Loaf In A Terrine
Use bacon slices to line the bottom and sides of an 8 to 9-cup, deep, straight-sided casserole or loaf pan; the bacon slices should just meet in pan bottom, with ends draped over the rim.
In a frying pan cook the chicken livers in butter for 2 to 3 minutes... - 45.5026
Stuffed Meat Loaf
Mix beef, pork, the 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, 1/4 tea spoon pepper, and egg.
On a sheet of waxed paper, pat out meat mixture evenly to form a square about 1/2 inch thick.
Mix raisins, bread, onion, parsley, sage, pepper, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and broth.
Pat in an... - 41.6986
Meat Loaf With Zucchini
1. Soak the bread crumbs in the milk and water and let them swell.
2. Spread the potato slices at the bottom of a greased ovenproof dish.
3. Mix the ground beef with the egg, seasonings, and the bread crumb mixture. Spread the meat on the potatoes.
4. Fry the... - 36.5495
Layered Beefandonion Loaf
Put meat in large bowl; add all except last 4 ingredients.
Whip mixture with large spoon or electric mixer.
Add milk and the water slowly, beating constantly, until liquid has been absorbed.
Cover and chill.
Melt margarine in skillet; add sliced onions; cook... - 45.6437
Family Meat Loaf
You'll simply love this Family Meat Loaf. Try this amazingly delicious Family Meat Loaf; I bet, you would love to prepare this recipe again and again. - 37.5761
Cowboy Meat Loaf
Cowboy meat loaf is a beef meatloaf. This recipe is prepared with ground chuck along with vegetables and rice. Baked in the oven with garlic and toamto sauce for flavor along with jalapeno peppers, the cowboy meatloaf is filling and savory. - 35.7936
Tex Mex Meat Loaf
1 Preheat the oven to 375° F.
Lightly grease a 9" x 5" x 4" loaf pan.
In a large bowl, combine the beef, 1 cup of the salsa, the corn, mushrooms, green onions, bread crumbs, egg whites, and salt.
Press the mixture into the loaf pan.
2 Bake the meat loaf,... - 35.1129
This meatloaf recipe is prepared with ground chuck. Combined with vegetables and rice, the meatloaf recipe is flavored with tomato sauce. The cracker crumbs in it makes it full and heavy along with the meat. - 35.0115
Fresh Meat Loaf
This an amazing recipe for Meat Loaf. This delicious recipe is sure to win you some fans. Try this Meat Loaf recipe if you were looking for a filling and delicious dish. - 36.103
Liver Veal Loaf
Remove membrane from liver and place liver in a bowl; pour boiling water over it and allow to stand for 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, saute chopped onion in oil until tender, but not brown; set aside.
Drain water from liver and pat dry with paper towel.
Cut liver... - 45.995
Beef Casserole With Noodles
1. Place cooked noodles in a lightly greased 8-cup baking dish.
2. Brown beef in a large skillet; remove meat to a bowl; drain all but 1 tablespoon fat from skillet. Saute onion in fat until tender in skillet; return beef.
3. Blend in flour, seasoned salt and... - 31.6558
Beef Mushroom Loaf
Drain mushrooms, reserving liquid; add enough milk to make 1/2 cup.
In bowl, combine liquid and all ingredients except catsup and corn syrup.
Mix well; divide mixture in half.
Pat each portion into 5 1/2x3x21/4 inch loaf pan or shape in loaf in baking... - 41.0959
French Beef Loaf With Burgundy Sauce
1. Combine wine, celery, garlic and bay leaf in a small saucepan; bring to boiling; lower heat; simmer until quantity is reduced to half, for about 10 minutes. Remove and discard garlic and bay leaf; cool wine mixture completely.
2. Combine beef, bread... - 34.4681
Curried Beef Loaf
Mix the mince with plenty of seasonings, the curry powder, chutney, onion and breadcrumbs and bind together with the egg.
Turn into a well greased 450 g (1 lb) loaf tin and press well down.
Stand in a baking tin containing 4 cm (1 1/2 inches) water and cook... - 42.995
Southwestern Meat Loaf
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In large bowl, combine all ingredients.
In 13x9-inch baking or roasting pan, shape into loaf.
Bake 1 hour or until done.
Let stand 10 minutes before serving. - 32.224
Meat Loaf With Spinach & Mozzarella
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In medium bowl, thoroughly combine ground beef, savory herb with garlic soup mix, bread crumbs and eggs.
Place between two 10x12-inch sheets of waxed paper.
Using hands or rolling pin, press into 10 x 10-inch square.
Remove top sheet... - 39.2736
Meat Loaf With Hard Boiled Eggs
1. Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, combine bread and tomato juice. Let stand 10 minutes to soften bread. Add beef, eggs, onion, garlic, thyme, parsley, salt, and pepper. Mix with your hands or a wooden spoon to blend well.
2. On a piece of wax paper... - 31.1652
Meat Loaf Lineup
This Meat Loaf Lineup makes a very satiating meal ! Try out this oven heated meat loaf and cheese sandwich with seasonings and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Meat Loaf Lineup are welcome ! - 48.6911
Best Ever Meat Loaf
Heat oven to 350Â°.
Stir together bread and milk; mix in remaining ingredients thoroughly.
Pat one-half of meat mixture in greased loaf pan.
Cover with cheese filling.
Top with remaining meat mixture.
Bake for 1 hour and 30 minutes. - 35.0752
Sod Buster Meat Loaf
This sod buster meatloaf is prepared with a round cut of ground meat. Combined with vegetables and flavored with tomato sauce, the sod buster meatloaf is heavy and filling. - 33.8203
Meat Loaf Supreme
Meatloaf supreme is a herbed and flavorful meatloaf recipe prepared with beef. Combined with mushroom soup for flavor, the meatloaf supreme is served with a dill and mustard sauce. Baked in the oven, it is cooked to doneness. - 36.7293
Stroganoff Meat Loaf
1)Preheat the oven to 350 Deg F.
2) In a bowl, add the dried onion, eggs, 3/4 cup milk, salt, and pepper.
3) Stir in the bread crumbs and 1/2 the dry sauce mix.
4) Add the meat and mushrooms; mix well.
5) Into an 8 x 4" loaf in a 13 x... - 42.4191
Fluffy Light Meat Loaf
The fluffy light meatloaf is a savory and lightly flavored meatloaf made with ground beef. Combined together, the fluffy light meatloaf is made with meat mixed along with the veggies and flavord with garlic, aprsley and chili sauce. We love this meatloaf on a... - 40.6041