- » Oven Baked Beef Fillet
Oven Baked Beef Fillet Recipes
Enjoy our collection of oven baked beef fillet recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for oven baked beef fillet recipes.
Beef Fillet With Foie Gras In Crust
Trim the beef and split in half lengthwise.
Season with salt and pepper and sprinkle the cut surfaces with Armagnac.
Stir-fry shallots, mushrooms and foie gras.
Stuff the fillet with cooked shallots, mushrooms (or truffles) and foie gras.
Then tie it... - 37.9017
Pampered Beef Fillets
For fluted effect on mushrooms, cut V-shaped pieces out of tops.
Set crowns aside; reserve mushroom pieces for Royal Mushroom Sauce.
Heat butter in heavy skillet till golden brown and bubbling.
Quickly brown steaks on both sides over high heat, about 1 minute... - 41.2996
Beef Fillets With Mushroom Sauce
1. Slice all the mushrooms.
2. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
3. In a large wide mouthed baking pan, place the beef fillets. Pour olive oil generously over it. Season it generously with salt and pepper. Sprinkle rosemary.
4. Move the filets... - 130.529
Fillet Of Beef In Red Wine
Heat oven to 450 degrees.
Trim any excess fat from beef.
Sprinkle with salt, pepper and rosemary.
Tuck thin end under fillet to make it about the same thickness the full length.
Lay bacon slices over meat and tie the fillet with string lengthwise then... - 41.9557
Fillet Of Beef
Preheat oven to 425Â°F.
With the tip of a sharp knife, cut slits in the meat and insert slivers of the garlic.
Season meat generously with salt and pepper, and set it in a shallow roasting pan just large enough to hold the meat comfortably.
Bake for 10... - 26.9011
Spiced Fillet Of Beef
Rub the beef with salt and pepper.
Make four slits about halfway down the meat and insert a quarter of the ham strips and half a garlic clove in each one.
Roll up the meat so that the slits are on the inside and secure with string.
Melt the butter in a small... - 39.6036
Fillet Of Beef Stuffed With Mushrooms
Fillet of Beef Stuffed with Mushrooms is an amazingly delicious side dish version. An easy to make beef recipe, you will simply find this Fillet of Beef Stuffed with Mushrooms both mouth-watering and amazingly tempting. - 45.6081
Fillet Of Beef With Sour Cream Sauce
1. Place the beef in a 5-quart casserole. Add the next 10 ingredients. Dribble the melted butter evenly. Marinate for 24 hours.
2. Preheat oven to 450°F. Bake the meat, uncovered, in the middle of the oven for 25 minutes. Turn the meat once.
3. Lower the... - 42.6385
Fillet Of Beef With Sour Cream Sauce
1) Preheat the oven temperature to 450Â° before baking.
2) In a 4- or 5-quart casserole or saucepan, place the beef and then stir in onions, celery, carrots, parsnips, bacon, peppercorns, allspice, bay leaves, salt, a few grindings of pepper... - 44.8376
Beef Fillets Wellington
Beef Fillets Wellington is an amazingly delicious recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Serve this beef recipe to them, I bet everyone will praise for your creativity. - 41.8446
Roast Beef Eye Fillet With Soy Sauce
1. Heat oil and butter in a large frying pan.
Add soy sauce, honey and red wine vinegar.
Add fillet and cook over a high heat to sear until brown on all sides.
2. Transfer fillet to an ovenproof dish and bake in a moderate oven for 30-40 minutes or until just... - 36.6973
Fillet Of Beef In Pastry
During the holidays, you can impress your guests with a recipe that is a delight to the eyes as well as the palate, like this beautiful fillet of beef in pastry. - 128.983
Saucy Ground Beef Fillets
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Combine the chuck, onion, crumbs, salt, egg and milk and mix together with a fork.
Shape into 8 patties.
Place the spaghetti sauce mix on waxed paper, then coat all sides of each patty heavily with the mix.
Wrap bacon around each... - 33.4407
Fillets Of Beef Chasseur With Noisette Potatoes
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Scoop out at least 24 nut-size balls of potato flesh with a Parisian scoop or melon bailer.
3) In an ovenproof pan or skillet, saute the potato balls in butter over a medium heat for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring... - 44.896
Beef Fillets In Flaky Pastry
Melt butter in a wide frying pan over highest heat and sear steaks on each side just to give brown color.
Pour 2 tablespoons of the Madeira over meat, then transfer steaks to another container, cover, and chill thoroughly.
To frying pan add remaining 4... - 39.6696
Petite Medallions Of Beef With Potato Au Gratin
1. Preheat oven to 365 Degrees Fahrenheit.
2. For the potato Au Gratin: Grease a baking tray and layer with potatoes.
3. Add 1/2 cup parmesan cheese and 1/2 cup mozzarella.
4. Add a pinch of garlic, dry garlic, salt and pepper.
5. Repeat... - 100.857
Roast Fillet Of Beef
Trim all fat and gristle from each piece of fillet.
Sprinkle each fillet with black pepper, pressing pepper firmly into meat.
Heat butter in baking dish on top of stove.
Add meat, brown quickly on all sides.
Remove dish from heat.
Pour brandy into dish.
Put... - 38.3129
Roast Fillet Of Beef
Trim any excess fat from meat, sprinkle with pepper.
Place in baking dish, pour over melted butter.
Roast in hot oven, Mark 7, 425°F., for the first 5 minutes, then reduce heat to moderate, Mark 4, 350°F., continue cooking until done to taste.
Allow 10... - 32.071
Eye Of Round Fillet Of Beef
Wipe meat with a damp cloth or paper towel. Place in a shallow baking pan. Rub well with salt and pepper, and lightly with flour. Spread a thin coating of butter on spots that have no fat covering. Place in very hot oven. Leave the temperature at 500 degrees... - 16.7341
Beef Wellington In Puffed Pastry
Beef Wellington is a classic dish which is intimidating for many home cooks. Here, the chef has created his own version which is pretty easier than the classic recipe yet uncompromised on the taste. This succulent dish is a great dinner recipe for two or more... - 88.1587
Pressed Pepper Fillet
1) In a skillet or a frying pan, heat the oil.
2) Sauté the beef for 2 minutes to seal it.
3) Coat the beef with mustard and dab it with crushed peppercorns.
4) Wrap the fillet tightly in a foil and freeze it for at least 2 hours.
5) Place the wrapped... - 36.4179
Melt 2 tablespoons butter in hot skillet; saute shallots with mushrooms until mushrooms are browned and moisture evaporates.
Stir in flour.
Reduce heat; add cream, Madeira, parsley, salt and pepper.
Cook for 2 minutes, stirring constantly, until thickened;... - 44.5574
Dip the meat in the flour, saute in heated oil on both sides, until lightly browned.
Sprinkle the meat with some salt and pepper, place them on a pyrex baking dish, top with mushrooms.
Dissolve the starch with water.
Heat wine and mushroom juice, add... - 34.1177
Chipotle Grilled Fillets
Prepare Chipotle Marinade. In a non-reactive baking dish or a resealable plastic bag, add the steaks and the Chipotle Marinade. Refrigerate 3 to 4 hours or overnight. Meanwhile, prepare the Mango Salsa.
Remove steaks from refrigeration 1 hour before cooking... - 44.2215
Wegmans Executive Chef Mark Makovec shares the easy steps to this classic dish. While this dish is pricer and more time consuming than most, it is definitely the best and worth the effort! It looks beautiful and is always a crowd pleaser at special and... - 134.07
Filet Mignon Stefanie Blais
Heat 1 tsp (5 ml) of butter and the oil together in a large skillet.
Saute the onion, chives and mushrooms until all liquid has evaporated.
Heat the remaining butter in a second skillet and brown the filet on all sides.
Pat dry on a paper towel.
Roll the... - 41.8628
Pampered Beef Filets
Trim and chip-carve mushroom crowns. (The chopped stems will be used in sauce.)
Heat butter in heavy skillet till golden brown and bubbling.
Quickly brown steaks on both sides over high heat, about 1 minute per side.
Place filets on squares of heavy foil on... - 37.4588
1.Start by preheating the oven to 300F degrees
2.The fillet is the inside side of the loin of beef, the tenderloin
3.Use a sharp knife to remove the skin, fat, and ligament
4.Now lard the upper surface with strips of fat salt pork and... - 35.2323
Easy Filet Mignon Medallions
Are you looking for a simple way to prepare a great cut of meat? Here is an excellent video that shows how to make a simple but terrific and elegant filet mignon medallions at home. The video is so well explained that you can easily make this great dish for... - 95.7222
Preheat oven to 400°.
Rub soy sauce on both sides of each filet Heat oil over medium heat in a heavy skillet. Add filets and saute in batches for 2 minutes on each side. Remove from skillet and cool to room temperature.
Cut each of the two pastry sheets into... - 29.4828
Oriental Pepper Pot
1 Mix ground beef with green onions, garlic, sugar, and 2 tablespoons of the soy sauce until well blended in a bowl(Remaining 2 tablespoons soy sauce are for later stage.)
2 Spread half of the meat mixture evenly in a 12-cup baking dish; top with half each... - 38.8505
Filet mignon is a beef tenderloin tip recipe. This filet mignon recipe is simply prepared with pork or bacon pieces along with mushrooms and peas. Oven cooked and served with a side of choice, this filet mognon is great for brunch parties too. - 41.7723
Superb Filet Mignon
Make a paste of garlic and lemon pepper seasoning. Rub over filet. In skillet, heat 3 tablespoons butter over medium high heat until sizzling. Sear filet quickly all over, until outside is crusty.
Warm cognac in a small pan. Keeping meat in skillet with heat... - 35.6008
Beef En Croute With Horseradish
1. Pre heat an oven at 230°C (450°F).
2. In a medium sized skillet, heat oil.
3. Add beef fillet and sear on both sides for few minutes.
4. Drain on absorbent paper and keep aside.
5. On a dry working surface, place a filo sheet.... - 45.5126
Tenderloin Beef Wellington
Preheat oven to 400Â°F.
Heat oil or shortening in oven.
Rub over fillet with cut piece of garlic.
Season with pepper.
Roast about 20 to 25 minutes.
Allow to cool. (Reset oven to 450Â°F for pastry.) Melt butter.
Cook onion and mushrooms 5 minutes, until... - 43.2753
1. Start by preheating the oven to 450°F
2. Start trimming the fillet, then take the fillet and marinate in brandy for a few hours and also rub with garlic and season with pepper
3. In a saucepan, melt the butter and cook the fillet,... - 44.5983
Beef Wellington Puffs
Spread the beef with 25 g./ 1 oz.of the softened butter and put in a roasting pan.
Put the pan into the oven preheated to hot (220°C/425°F or Gas Mark 7) and roast for 10 to 15 minutes or until the fillet is evenly browned.
Remove from the oven and allow to... - 42.107
Spread beef with 1 oz. (2 tablespoons) of the softened butter, bake in hot oven, Mark 7, 425°F., 10 to 15 minutes, or until the fillet is browned well all over.
Remove from oven, allow to cool completely; reserve pan juices.
Chop onion finely, slice... - 40.2065
A tasty mouthful of Beef Wellington is my idea of visiting heaven! Try this wonderful Beef Wellington recipe for yourself and discover the wondrous taste of this dish - 31.6777
Preheat the oven to 425 °F (230°C).
Rub the beef all over with the oil and salt and pepper.
Put the meat on a rack and roast for 40 minutes.
Take the meat out of the oven and set aside to cool completely.
Meanwhile, mix the duxelles with the foie gras.
When... - 39.3671
Mignons Of Beef Bourgeoise Style
Wipe the meat and cut into neat 2-in pieces or small round fillets.
Prepare the carrots, onions and turnips and cook them in strong stock until about half cooked.
Place the brown sauce in a saucepan, add the tomato puree, boil up and season to taste.
Fry the... - 35.113
Beef And Anchovy Savories
Spread the bread with butter.
Mix the beef with the egg yolks, mustard, cayenne pepper, salt, celery salt, horseradish and brandy.
Spread the meat mixture on the bread, forming a slight dome in the center of each slice.
Form a diagonal cross with 2 anchovy... - 37.1285
1. To make the duxelles mixture, in a heavy bottomed skillet, on a low flame, sauté shallots and mushrooms in butter for 1 hour
2. Flavor mixture with a drop of truffle oil.
3. Cool and chill until required.
4. Preheat the oven to 200 degree... - 44.1272
Looking for a way to make your lunch or dinner get together special and memorable? Then watch this video and learn to cook a perfect Beef Wellington that everyone is bound to love and remember! - 107.573
Spiced Grilled Beef
1. In a food processor process onion, garlic, coriander roots, peppercorns, soy sauce, lime juice and fish sauce to make a paste.
2. With the spice mixture coat beef and cook over a medium charcoal or gas barbecue, turning occasionally,... - 43.5306
Bearnaise Roast Beef
1. Tie beef with string to hold it in shape during cooking. Roll in combined pepper, cardamom and garlic (a).
2. Heat oil in a baking dish, add beef, bake in hot oven for 20 minutes or until cooked as desired, turning beef occasionally. Allow to cool, serve... - 37.4316
Beef With Mustard And Rosemary
1.Trim all visible fat from meat.
Spread mustard over all surfaces of meat.
Coat with peppercorns.
2.Heat oil in a roasting pan.
Add meat and sear well on all sides.
Transfer pan to oven and bake at 180°C for 20-25 minutes.
Remove meat from pan.
Set aside... - 45.9936
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C/425°F/ Gas 7. Tie the beef with string (twine). Heat 30ml/2 tbsp of the oil in a frying pan, and brown the beef on all sides for 10 minutes. Put in a roasting pan and roast for 20 minutes. Remove and set aside to cool. Leave the... - 37.9263
Beef Wellington is a very easy to prepare delicious side dish recipe. Enjoy this amazingly delicious Beef Wellington dish; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 47.1783
1) Pre-heat the oven to 375°F/190°C/Gas 5.
2) TO MAKE FILLING – Heat a pan, saute the onion in a little butter and oil until soft.
3) Remove from heat and cool. Mix with all other ingredients.
4) Apply a thin layer of mustard on one... - 43.248
Beef Tenderloin Crust With Blue Cheese And Tomato Chutney
To Make Chutney: In a food processor with the metal blade, mince garlic and ginger.
Add vinegars, sugar, salt, and cayenne.
Add tomatoes and pulse into small pieces.
Remove to an 8-cup microwavesafe bowl and microwave, uncovered, on high (100%) for 45 to 55... - 43.2827
Boeuf En Croute
This Boeuf En Croute recipe is a puff pastry recipe made with abeef and bacon filling. Brandied and combined along with pate de foie gras, the filling is seasoned and baked in the puff pastry shell. Served with a shallot butter sauce made with madeira poured... - 46.773
Classic Beef Wellington
Classic Beef Wellington is indeed a delight to eat. What I like best is the mixture and flavor of truffles and duck liver with egg yolk I get to taste as I savor this mouth-watering Classic Beef Wellington. It can't get any better! - 30.9005
Yummy Roast Beef is something that you shouldnâ€™t miss. You will be doing a great injustice to your taste buds if you do miss this wonderfully delicious and simple beef preparation. Go ahead try this Roast Beef recipe! - 23.6235
Trim fillet neatly, removing ends and if desired, brush with brandy.
In butter, lightly saute mushrooms and onions until soft and transparent.
Allow to cool.
(This may be done ahead of time.) 1 hour before cooking, roll out puff pastry into a thin sheet, to a... - 44.0332
Spiced Grilled Beef
1. Place onion, garlic, coriander roots, peppercorns, soy sauce, lime juice and fish sauce in a food processor and process to make a paste. Coat beef with spice mixture and cook over a medium charcoal or gas barbecue, turning occasionally, for 15 minutes or... - 32.6255
Chinese Beef And Green Pepper
1)Set potatoes in hot oven to bake.
2)In a mixing bowl, place 2 inch slices of beef cut across grain.
3)In a small bowl, mix together, soy sauce, sherry and cornflour. Pour over the beef slices in mixing bowl to coat well and let... - 43.2677
Mirabeau Beef Pie
1. Prepare roll mix let rise 45 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, saute celery and carrots in oil, in a large skillet, 10 minutes. Stir in tomato paste; cook, stirring constantly, 1 minute. Add onion soup, wine, tarragon, bay leaf, cloves and green beans. Cover; simmer... - 35.2407
Roast Beef With Nut Stuffing
1. To make stuffing, combine all ingredients and be sure mixture is moist, but not wet. Make an incision along beef to form a pocket, cutting only 3/4 of the way through. Fill pocket with stuffing and tie beef with string at 5 cm / 2 in intervals.
2. Scatter... - 35.7723
Beef Wellington With Morels And Asparagus
1) Tightly roll the beef in a cling film and chill for 24 hours.
2) Preheat the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas.
3) In a heavy frying pan, unwrap and cook the beef in 2 tablespoon heated oil for about 15 minutes or until evenly browned. ... - 42.2252
Boeuf En Croute
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F or Gas Mark 6.
2. Tie the fillet in a neat shape and sprinkle with pepper.
3. In a pan, melt half the butter and fry beef briskly until browned on all sides.
4. Transfer to a roasting tin, roast in a... - 43.5318
Slice beef into 4 fillets; dredge meat in pepper.
Refrigerate for 6 hours.
Preheat oven to 350°.
Melt butter and olive oil in heavy skillet.
Brown meat for 2 minutes on each side; remove from skillet; place in casserole.
Bake for 10 minutes.
Remove from... - 39.517
Soften the roll in the warm water, then squeeze out the water and crumble the roll into small pieces.
Peel and finely chop the onions.
Mix together the bread, onion, beef, egg, salt and pepper, cayenne and chili sauce.
Divide into four portions and form each... - 43.2661
Meat And Anchovy Pirozhki
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F. Grease and flour a cookie sheet.
3) In a heavy saucepan, melt butter or margarine. Add in the onion and saute till golden brown.
4) Stir in the beef, anchovy fillets, parsley, dill and chopped egg pieces.... - 41.7936
Hot Carpaccio With Salsa Verde
1. Preheat the oven at 240°C (475°F) mark 9.
2. With a sharp knife, cut the beef into twelve 0.5 cm (1/4 inch) slices.
3. Bat out each slice between damp greaseproof paper until it has doubled in size and is almost transparent taking care to... - 44.951
Tournedos En Croute
1. Heat 25 g (1 oz) of the butter and the oil in a pan, add the onions and garlic and cook until soft but not coloured. Add the mushrooms, salt, pepper and nutmeg and stir over a gentle heat until the mushrooms are cooked and all the moisture has... - 44.4739
Preheat the oven to 425°.
Trim meat of all fat, then tie into a neat shape with fine string.
Make tiny slits in meat with tip of a sharp knife and insert slivers of peeled garlic.
Spread butter over beef, season and sprinkle with half the... - 39.428
Chuck With Herb Anchovy Sauce
1. Preheat the oven at 350°F.
2. Trim fats from chuck and arrange it in baking dish. (12x8x2) inches.
3. Roast chuck for an hour and strain off the fat.
4. Take a bowl and combine cream of celery soup, chopped onions, chopped canned... - 39.3374
Delice De Veau
Delice De Veau is a very easy to prepare delicious side dish recipe. Enjoy this amazingly delicious mouth watering Delice De Veau dish; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 46.1848
Filets De Boeue En Croute
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) In a non-stick pan, heat oil and saute the steaks and brown for a few seconds to seal.
3) Take out from the pan and cool.
4) Lightly dust a work surface with flour.
5) Roll out the pastry on the surface... - 38.6177
1. Pre-heat oven to 450° F.
2. In a large bowl, Add ground beef, bread crumbs, onion, salt, pepper, and milk; mix lightly until well-blended.
3. Pat evenly over bottom and side of a 14-inch pizza pan.
4. In a small bowl, mix tomato... - 43.5223
1. In a bowl, whisk flour, egg and milk with a pinch of salt to a smooth batter.
2. Stir in the herbs and some seasoning
3. Pour into a jug and leave to rest.
4. Stir the melted butter into the crepe batter.
5. Heat a 7 inch crepe pan and... - 47.3665
Oriental Pepper Pot
1) Heat oven hot to 350Â°c.
2) In a bowl, mix ground beef with green onions, garlic, sugar, and 2 tablespoons of the soy sauce and blend well.
3) In a 12-cup baking dish spread half of the meat mixture evenly.
4) Top with half... - 47.7145
Marinated Grilled Steak With Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus
Preheat Oven: 425 degrees
Evenly distribute the steak rub, meat tenderizer, salt, pepper, yellow mustard and wine on the top of each cut of meat, keeping in mind you will flip the meat and do the other side. *Prior to pouring the wine over top of meat... - 38.2117
Madeira Steak With Rosti
1. In a saucepan of cold salted water, put potatoes bring to the boil and simmer for 8 minutes. Drain and, when cool enough to handle, remove the peel.
2. Preheat oven to 200 degrees centigrade.
3. In a bowl, crush peppercorns and season... - 47.2404
Grilled Tenderloin With Pomegranate Jus And Bell Pepper Polenta
1) Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Line a 12X16-inch pan of 1-inch height with parchment paper.
2) In a blender, puree the bell peppers with 1/2 cup of milk to form a smooth mixture.
3) In a saucepan, add 1 1/2 cups of milk, stock,... - 42.9314
Season the fillets with salt and pepper to taste.
Refrigerate until ready to proceed.
Preheat the oven to 475° F.
With a vegetable peeler, peel the zest from the orange in long, thin strips, as though it were an apple.
Avoid the bitter white pith.
Place the... - 46.0142
English Salmon Wellington
Salmon wellington,is a dish which has evolved from a classical English dish called the beef wellington. Unlike the classic, this one is simply more classier, and the pink fish makes it much more attractive. On the health aspect also, this dish scores high.... - 50.2437
Chicken With Avocado
Heat oil in pan, fry chicken fillets on both sides until lightly browned and cooked in the centre; drain on absorbent paper.
Peel avocado, cut in half and remove stone.
Mash flesh with fork, add lemon juice, season with salt and pepper.
Spread avocado over... - 43.5494
Wrap bacon around venison.
Melt margarine in saucepan and brown meat.
Place carrot and onion in stock.
Add seasonings and browned meat.
Bake in 300°F.oven 2 hours.
Remove from oven and skim fat.
Mix flour in small amount of water to form a paste.
Stir into... - 41.6449
Neapolitan Peppers Stuffed With Perciatelli
Cut the tops off the peppers and reserve them; scoop out the seeds and white part.
In a saucepan, saute the garlic in the olive oil until golden.
Stir in the tomatoes and basil and simmer 20 minutes or until the sauce has thickened.
Stir in the olives,... - 42.4475
Spring Lamb Pie
1) Remove meat from shoulder.
2) Cut the lamb into 1-inch cubes and coat with seasoned flour.
3) Add oil in a pan and heat it.
4) Add onion and fry for 3 minutes.
5) Put in the lamb and fry for another 5 minutes.
6) Add the potatoes,... - 47.5778
Cut raw liver into strips; coat with crumbs, then put through the food chopper; grind anchovies.
Combine with remaining ingredients except bacon, mix well, and pack into a loaf pan.
Cut bacon slices into halves and cover top.
Bake in preheated moderate oven... - 41.8114
Tomatoes Stuffed With Anchovie, Breadcrumbs And Garlic
Tomatoes Stuffed With Anchovie, Breadcrumbs And Garlic is a wonderful vegetable dish that is both delicious and filling. This easy to make Tomatoes Stuffed With Anchovie, Breadcrumbs And Garlic is a perfect dish to add to your dinner menu. - 41.6023
1) With a sharp knife cut pork into 3.75 cm (1 1/2 inch) chunks.
2) Heat oil and butter and fry pork till brown.
3) Drain out the excess oil placing the pork on absorbent paper towels.
4) In the remaining oil, fry onion and paprika stirring... - 45.5738
Glazed Liver Pate
1. Two days before your party, bake liver loaf. Grease a 9x5x3-inch loaf pan; line with a double-thickness of foil, leaving a 3-inch overhang all around.
2. Wash the liver; cut into 2-inch pieces. Combine with the bacon, onion, garlic, instant chicken broth,... - 46.3769
Sole Au Gratin
1 Preheat the oven to 400Â°F. Clean the sole fillets if they aren't already.
Heat the oil in a pan and add the chopped shallots and onions. Cook for about 5 minutes until soft and lightly browned. Add the mushrooms and cook 5 minutes longer, until all the... - 36.3892
1) Rinse the romaine and remove the outside leaves.
2) Crosswise break the tender leaves into pieces that are about 1-inch wide.
3) In a plastic bag, store the romaine in the fridge till it is time to serve.
4) Preheat oven to temperature of 400... - 43.8729