- » Orzo Stuffed Pepper
Orzo Stuffed Pepper Recipes
Enjoy our collection of orzo stuffed pepper recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for orzo stuffed pepper recipes.
Cheese And Pasta Stuffed Peppers
1 Preheat the oven to 400° F.
In a stock pot of boiling water, cook the sweet red peppers for 5 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Drain on paper toweling.
2 In a 10-inch skillet, heat the oil over moderately low heat.
Add the onion and garlic and cook, stirring... - 42.6618
Dill & Pepper Stuffed Peppers
Grease a 9 inch baking dish; set aside.
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
Saute onion until golden.
Stir in orzo, salt, pepper, dill and parsley.
Simmer 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Dice 1 tomato.
Add diced tomato, 1/4 cup tomato sauce and 1... - 41.4544
Tomatoes Stuffed With Orzo And Crabmeat
1. Wash the tomatoes and remove each core. Scoop out some pulp and seeds and discard. Salt each tomato and turn upside down on a large platter. Drain their liquid (water) for about 30 minutes.
2. Meanwhile combine all other ingredients. Toss and taste for... - 30.1037
Crown Roast Of Lamb With Spinach Orzo Stuffing
1. Place the oven rack in the lower third of the oven. Preheat the oven to 375°F Spray a 1-quart baking dish with nonstick spray.
2. Slice the lamb between each rib, cutting almost but not completely to the bottom. Form the racks into half circles and place... - 33.1063
Baked Stuffed Italian Vegetables
If you need a one-stop, one-pan solution to appease your hunger, this is it. Loaded with health and taste, this summer favorite treat is a breeze to bake. Follow the video recipe and get preparing this delight at home. - 107.862
Moulded Shrimp Salad With Orzo
Place the water in a 1-cup heat proof measuring cup, sprinkle in the gelatin, set in a small saucepan of simmering water, then warm over low heat until the gelatin dissolves completely about 3 minutes.
Remove from the heat and let cool slightly.
Meanwhile,... - 41.2752
Greek Orzo Salad With Feta And Shrimp
1. In a large bowl mix the dressing ingredients.
2. Combine steamed shrimps and toss well.
3. In a large pot cook orzo.
4. Add the pasta and cook for 7 minutes till they are tender.
5. Remove the pasta and rinse them in cold water.
6. In the bowl add... - 46.7508
Artichoke Stuffed Peppers With Lemon Sauce
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
In a large saucepan, cook the green peppers, uncovered, in boiling unsalted water for 4 minutes.
Drain upside down on paper towels.
Cook the orzo and artichoke hearts according to package directions, omitting the salt, and drain... - 42.1602
Savory Turkey Stuffed Peppers
Cut peppers in half lengthwise; remove and discard seeds and membranes.
Cook peppers in boiling water to cover 5 minutes.
Cook orzo according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray;... - 43.7879
Fancy Stuffed Tomato
Combine all ingredients in mixing bowl and mix throughly. Stuff tomatoes and cook at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. - 28.8149
Lebanese Poultry Stuffing
Saute the orzo in the olive oil just until they begin to turn a light golden brown.
Add the onion to the pan, and saute until clear.
Remove from the heat.
Sautd the lamb, and pour off the fat.
Place the onions and orzo, along with the rice, in a saucepan with... - 44.1867
Beef Rolls With Currant Stuffing
1 Place each slice of meat between 2 sheets of wax paper and, using a mallet or the bottom of a small heavy pan, pound it paper-thin.
Cut into rectangles measuring about 4 by 6 inches.
2 In a small bowl, mix together the green onions, currants, garlic, fresh... - 39.16
Cheddar Chicken Muffins
1 Preheat the oven to 375Â° Fahrenheit.
2 Spray 4 cups of a muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray.
3 In bowl, add all the ingredients and mix well.
4 Spoon 1/4 of mixture into each sprayed cup.
5 Fill remaining cups with water.
6... - 42.8642