- » Oriental Rice Bowl
Oriental Rice Bowl Recipes
Enjoy our collection of oriental rice bowl recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for oriental rice bowl recipes.
Basic Oriental Fried Rice
Basic Fried Rice is a delicious and aromatic flavored rice authentic to Chinese Cuisine. You can make it quiet easily at your place with this brilliant Basic Fried Rice recipe! Trust me your family will finish these in no time! - 50.1867
Chicken Oriental With Rice
Soak mushrooms in hot water for 30 minutes.
In a large saucepan, bring 5-1/2 cups of water to a boil.
Add rice and salt.
Cook over low heat for 15 minutes.
In a small bowl, combine cornstarch, sugar, salt, soy sauce, 2 tablespoons... - 44.2934
Looking for a tasty Onigiri recipe? This video will give you 7 variations to the dish. Watch how the chef prepares the traditional Onigiri with 7 different fillings. Treat your family to this delicacy today. - 142.41
Oriental Cashew Chicken
Cut chicken breasts into 3inch pieces.
Combine soy sauce, seasoning salt, onion powder, and garlic powder in a shallow bowl.
Add chicken, and marinate at least 15 minutes.
Prepare tempura batter according to package directions.
Heat a small amount of cooking... - 40.5204
1) Finely chop the onion and green pepper. Also chop the ham or shrimp.
2) In a skillet, add 1 tbsp. oil and sauté the onion until golden.
3) Transfer from pan and add green pepper.
4) Add little oil and sauté the green pepper until... - 43.1547
Oriental Rice Salad
In a large bowl, combine rice, peas, scallions, chicken, celery and bell pepper.
In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine remaining ingedients.
Pour liquid over rice mixture.
Spoon rice mixture into a ring or serving bowl and... - 45.299
Oriental Rice Salad
1 In a pan add rice and salted water.
2 Boil until tender but firm.
3 Throughly drain the rice and allow to cool.
4 In a serving bowl, add rice,peas,green and red peppers, parsley and scallions by a.Toss to mix well.
5 For the dressing: In a... - 46.4894
Oriental Chicken Rice
Oriental Chicken Rice has a grand taste. The chilli sauce and sugar gives the Oriental Chicken Rice a two dimensional taste. Must catch it. - 40.4483
Oriental Chicken And Rice Salad
Oriental Chicken And Rice Salad has an out of this world taste. The chicken and rice gives the Oriental Chicken And Rice Salad an energizing taste. Oriental Chicken And Rice Salad is inspired by restaurants across the world. - 39.9035
Oriental Rice Salad
Try this alluring Oriental Rice Salad recipe. An easily prepared recipe, this Oriental Rice Salad is a dish which you will always love to serve in your party. - 46.4098
Oriental Cold Rice Salad
Steam fresh peas for 3 minutes, or defrost frozen peas. Drain and set aside.
Rinse fresh Chinese pea pods. Remove stems and strings along top and bottom, leaving pods whole. In a small skillet, stir-fry pea pods in peanut oil for a few minutes until... - 32.9756
Oriental Pork And Rice Salad
In medium mixing bowl combine rice, pork, and vegetables; set aside.
In blender container combine remaining ingredients and process until combined, scraping down sides of container as necessary.
Pour dressing over salad and toss to combine.
Serve immediately. - 34.6721
Oriental Meat Balls With Rice
Combine first 5 ingredients in mixing bowl; blend well.
Form into 16 equal balls.
Place on rack in broiler pan.
Broil 3 to 4 inches from heat source, 5 to 7 minutes until brown; turn and brown other side.
Place meatballs in saucepan.
Combine... - 44.8135
Oriental Crab Asparagus Salad In Rice Nests
Break the rice sticks in half.
Pour the oil into a wok or deep skillet to a depth of about 2 inches and heat it to a temperature of 375Â°F.
Add the rice sticks, turning to cook evenly.
This will take seconds if the oil is hot.
Watch them carefully.
When the... - 46.0503
Chinese Chicken With Rice
This Chinese Chicken With Rice makes a mindblowing meal ! Try out this spicy chicken breasts and rice preparation and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for the Chinese Chicken With Rice are welcome ! - 45.6763
Oriental Egg Salad
Cook rice according to package directions.
Drain and combine with onion, shrimp, cucumber, 3 eggs which have been chopped, and 1/2 cup French dressing.
Chill mixture in refrigerator.
Spread lettuce leaves in salad bowl; put rice mixture on top.
Grate... - 31.4155
Oriental Fiber Salad
Oriental Fiber Salad is so simple, beautiful to look at as well as delicious. It might take you a bit of time to prepare this Oriental Fiber Salad but you will realize it only if you check the clock. - 36.1249
Oriental Stuffed Peppers
Brown beef in large skillet; drain, if necessary.
Stir in vegetables and rice.
Combine gravy, soy sauce, ginger and black pepper in small bowl; reserve 1/2 cup.
Stir remaining gravy mixture into beef mixture.
Place bell peppers in lightly greased 2-quart... - 35.3135
Oriental Pineapple Turkey
Heat the vegetable oil in a kettle over medium-high heat.
Add the mushrooms, green onions, celery, bell pepper, pineapple chunks, shrimp and turkey; stir fry for 2 to 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender and shrimp is cooked.
Combine the brown sugar,... - 41.3019
Want to try some Japanese food this weekend?? Making Oriental Katsudon was never so simple. This video is a step by step guide on how to prepare this Japanese delicacy consisting of deep fried tenderloin pork cooked in sauce. Surprise your family with this... - 142.145
Oriental Vegan Sushi
Did you always wanted a Vegan Sushi recipe? You've got it right here. Watch chef Hether prepare this yummy Oriental Vegan Sushi now. The recipe is easy and can be replicated at home. Treat yourself to this Japanese delicacy today. - 102.713
Fried Rice With Shrimp
In small mixing bowl combine beaten eggs, soy sauce, dry sherry, and pepper; set aside.
Preheat wok or large skillet over high heat; add cooking oil.
Stir-fry garlic and gingerroot in hot oil for 30 seconds.
Add chopped onion; stir-fry about 1 minute or till... - 38.4589
Fried Rice With Meats
Heat half the oil in a large saucepan.When it is hot, add the rice and stir-fry for 2 minutes, or until it becomes opaque.
Reduce the heat to very low and simmer the rice gently for a further 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Pour over the water and return... - 41.1262
Bacon Fried Rice
Here is a classic fried rice recipe with a little twist! The chef here showcases instructions to make bacon mixed fried rice with low sodium soy sauce and basic spices. Definitely an easy recipe that would be nice on its own or as a side dish. - 83.3243
Put the beans and their soaking liquid into a saucepan and bring to the boil (top up with water if necessary, so that the beans are completely covered).
Cover the pan, reduce the heat to low and cook the beans for 1 hour, or until they are just tender.
Remove... - 29.0328
Oriental Turkey Salad
In a bowl, mix together turkey, rice, celery, all but 2 tablespoons of the green onion, and bean sprouts; cover and chill.
Combine mayonnaise, lime juice, garlic, soy, ginger, curry, and chutney; cover and chill.
To serve, pour dressing over turkey mixture... - 35.0257
Grilled Oriental Mushroom Salad
How about a healthy dish that can either be a side dish for the entire family or a complete salad meal? In this video, chef is making a Grilled Oriental Mushroom Salad with a strikingly fresh oriental dressing. The zippy salad dressing is boiled while the... - 114.847
Brussels Sprouts With Oriental Sauce
1 ln a large saucepan, bring 2 quarts of unsalted water to a boil over moderately high heat.
Cut a small X into the base of each sprout to ensure that they cook evenly.
Add the Brussels sprouts and cook, uncovered, for 8 to 10 minutes or until just... - 39.4317
Oriental Style Grilled Mushroom Salad
Won't you like to try a zesty oriental style mushroom salad? Watch this excellent video to make a grilled mushroom salad recipe that goes perfectly well with grilled meat. The video is so nicely presented that it makes all the more exciting to make this... - 107.626
Indonesian Spiced Rice
Put the tamarind pulp into a bowl and pour over the water.
Set aside to cool.
Pour the contents of the bowl through a strainer into a saucepan, pressing as much pulp through as possible.
Half fill a large saucepan with water and bring to the boil.
Add the... - 41.4114
Cook the vermicelli in boiling, salted water for 5 minutes.
Drain and keep warm.
Heat the oil in a large, deep frying-pan.
When it is hot, add the steak strips and stir-fry until they lose their pinkness.
Add the spring onions (scallions) and garlic to the... - 38.6643
Steamed Pork & Rice Chrysanthemums
In a medium-size bowl, wash rice thoroughly in cool water.
Pour off milky water and add fresh water.
Continue washing rice and changing water until water is clear.
Drain rice and divide between 2 medium-size bowls.
Add 1 cup of water to each bowl.
Add red... - 46.1506
Beef With Oriental Vegetables
1) Freeze the steak partially and then slice diagonally across into 3-inch strips.
2) Take the next four ingredients and mix them. Coat the steak into this mixture.
3) Take a wok and add oil into it.
4) Add steak and stir-fry for 3... - 44.8739
Oriental Vegetables With Tofu
Tofu, or fresh bean curd, is available from Asian and health food shops. It is high in protein, low in cholesterol and kilojoules. Covered with water, which should be changed daily, it will keep for two or three days in the refrigerator. - 36.0565
Sizzling Rice Soup
Cook rice according to package directions; cool.
Divide rice into eight portions.
With hands, shape and press each portion into a 2-inch patty.
Thaw pea pods by running hot water over them; cut pea pods into 1-inch lengths.
In saucepan heat chicken broth to... - 37.1459
Sweet Rice Soup With Pine Nuts
Rinse rice in a medium-size bowl of cool water, removing any foreign material.
Pour off milky water.
Continue rinsing until water runs clear.
Cover rice with fresh water; soak overnight.
In a medium-size saucepan, simmer rice and water over... - 40.7741
Rinse rice in a large bowl of cool water, removing any foreign material.
Pour off milky water.
Continue rinsing until water runs clear.
Drain in a fine strainer.
In a large saucepan or rice cooker, combine rice, water and kelp, if desired; soak 30... - 42.2826
Perfumed Basmati Rice Swirled With Saffron & Rose Water
In a small bowl, mix 1 tablespoon of water, saffron threads and rose water, if desired.
Cover and set aside.
Rinse rice as instructed, Basic Cooked White Rice
Soak rice in 2 cups of water 30 minutes.
Drain well; reserve soaking water.
In a medium-size... - 44.7723
Pink Rice Stick Noodles With Seafood & Vegetables
To prepare sauce, in a small bowl, combine fish sauce, ketchup, sugar and black pepper.
In a wok or large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of oil over high heat until hot.
Stir-fry bell pepper, carrot and chili pepper 1 to 2 minutes.
Add bean sprouts; cook 1... - 43.4977
Rice Coated Beef Balls
Cover rice with water and set aside.
In mixing bowl combine egg, garlic, salt, ginger, and pepper; add ground beef and onion and mix well.
Shape meat mixture into 24 meatballs.
Drain rice; roll meatballs in rice till coated.
Over high heat, bring water for... - 33.5253
Indonesian Liver &rice
First prepare the liver.
Combine the soy sauce, stock, vinegar, water, seasoning, garlic, half the ginger and cornflour (cornstarch) in a shallow bowl.
Add the liver slices and set aside to marinate for 45 minutes, basting frequently.
Meanwhile, prepare the... - 43.5521
Cook rice conventionally while microwaving meatloaves.
In medium bowl blend all ingredients thoroughly.
Press meatloaf mixture into 4 individual 12-oz casseroles or 4 cereal bowls.
Cover with wax paper.
Microwave at High 7 to 8 minutes, rotating 2 or 3 times... - 35.261
Oriental Scallop Soup
1. Heat the oil in a medium-size saucepan over medium heat. Add the scallops and saute 2 minutes, or until the scallops are opaque and firm; transfer the scallops to a small bowl and set aside.
2. Place the stock, carrots, scallions and ginger in the... - 35.2754
Zesty Oriental Cucumber Salad
1. In large mixing bowl, combine cucumbers and salt, tossing well to combine. Let stand at room temperature 15 minutes.
2. Rinse cucumbers with cold water and drain well. Return to mixing bowl and add carrot.
3. In small bowl, combine remaining ingredients;... - 27.8444
Oriental Fish Parcels
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
Spoon 1/2 cup rice in the center of each of 4 lightly oiled squares of foil.
Rinse the fish and pat dry.
Arrange the fish, scallops and shrimp over the rice, dividing evenly among the 4 portions.
Top each portion with 1/4 of... - 44.2103
Oriental Pasta Risotto
In a 4- to 5-quart pan on high heat, bring broth, 1/3 cup vinegar, lemon peel, and chilies to a boil; add pasta.
Reduce heat and boil gently, uncovered, stirring often until much of the liquid is absorbed by the pasta and the mixture is like a thick, hot... - 32.1934
1 As per the package directions, prepare the rice mix.
2 In a large skillet, heat oil and saute ginger root and garlic 2 to 3 minutes.
3 Add in shrimps and cook over medium heat stirring, just until the shrimps turn pink for about 10 minutes.
4 ... - 44.2538
Chicken Salad Oriental
Combine first 5 ingredients in bowl.
Add remaining ingredients and toss to combine. - 33.7829
Flank Steak Oriental
Partially freeze flank steak.
Cut in half lengthwise and slice each half into 1/4-inch strips.
Place vegetables in a large, heavy pan.
Add the 3/4 cup water.
Cover, bring to a boil, and boil 5 minutes over high heat until celery is tender but still... - 43.3202
Oriental Cabbage Rolls With Wakame Broth
1. Cover the black ear fungus or dried shiitake mushrooms with 300 ml (1/2 pint) boiling water and leave to stand for 20 minutes to swell. Remove from the water and chop finely. Strain the water and reserve.
2. Meanwhile, cut the central stem out of the... - 39.3893
1. Drain canned pineapple chunks by preserving its juice.
2. In a bowl, combine bread cubes, beef, onion, egg, salt and 1/8 tsp allspice.
3. Roll ground beef mixture into balls by placing it around 16 pineapple chunks.
4. In a... - 45.9533
Oriental Cabbage Slaw
1. In a large mixing bowl combine the cucumber and pea pods. For dressing, in a small mixing bowl stir together the rice vinegar, salad oil, sesame oil, sugar, red chili paste (if desired), and salt. Pour over cucumber and pea pods, stirring to coat. Cover... - 37.2258
Sauce: In small bowl, stir chutney with hoisin sauce until well blended; set aside.
In bowl, combine pork, onions, garlic, hoisin sauce, cornstarch, rice wine and salt; mix thoroughly.
Form into 1 inch (2.5 cm) balls and skewer on wooden toothpick.
Sprinkle... - 39.4228
Oriental Steak Pinwheels
For marinade, in a small bowl combine brown sugar, teriyaki sauce, vinegar, five-spice powder, garlic, and ginger; set aside.
Use a meat mallet to pound beef to 1/4- to 1/2-inch thickness.
Brush about 2 tablespoons of the marinade over beef.
Roll up from long... - 41.841
Oriental Stir Fried Vegetables
These Oriental Stir Fried Vegetables are simply awesome ! These savory vegetables taste good with pasta or hot rice !Just try these Oriental Stir Fried Vegetables and let me know if you like them ! - 40.5689
Microwave Oriental Relish Dip
Microwave Oriental Relish Dip is a recipe which you will simply love. An effortlessly prepared side dish; the Microwave Oriental Relish Dip is a dish that you would love to serve at coming party! - 40.3675
Poached Chicken Oriental
1. Cut leek, carrot, bell pepper, and celery into thin (julienne) strips about 1/4 x 1 1/2 inches. In a frying pan or saucepan just large enough to hold chicken in a single layer, combine broth, wine, soy sauce, lemon slices, ginger, and hot pepper.
2. Add... - 31.4717
Spinach Salad With Oriental Vinaigrette
Cook rice with water, salt and butter or margarine according to package directions.
While hot, toss with Garlic-Soy-Sauce Vinaigrette in a large bowl.
Cover and chill well.
Add spinach, onions, zucchini, celery and nuts.
Toss lightly. - 37.927
Beef And Cauliflower Oriental
1) Cut the steak across the grain in 3- x 1/4 inch strips, after freezing it partially.
2) Rinse cauliflower in running water and break into several flowerets.
3) In a heavy skillet add butter to melt.
4) Place the steak slices on the... - 47.133
1) In a bowl, add mushrooms, beef broth, soy sauce, onion, sugar, curry powder and ginger to combine all together.
2) In a large skillet, add oil to heat up.
3) Add garlic to sauté for a minute.
4) Place chicken to brown evenly by... - 47.6132
Oriental Pineapple And Raisin Chicken
1) In a bag mix cornstarch and paprika.
2) Add 2 or 3 pieces of chicken at a time and toss to coat well.
3) Keep the remaining cornstarch mixture aside.
4) In a skillet heat oil and brown chicken over low heat.
5) Close the lid tightly and cook for 20... - 46.3399
Oriental Pepper Steak
1) Across the grain, slice the beef diagonally into very thin slices. Freezing the meat for about 1 hour beforehand will make slicing easier.
2) Combine together the starch and ginger in a small bowl. Add the soy sauce and stir well.
3) Over the beef,... - 44.0058
Oriental Smoked Salmon Rolls
Combine the papaya, cucumber and radishes in a bowl.
Whisk together the rice wine vinegar, lime juice and zest, soy sauce and the honey, then pour over the papaya salad and allow to stand for 2 hours.
Drain and fold in the spring onions.
Cut the smoked salmon... - 43.4473
Oriental Beef Salad
1.Take a medium mixing bowl and add in vinegar, soy sauce, oils. Mix well.
2.Add in the beef and coat well.
3. Refrigerate covered for 30 minutes.
4.Now, add in the remaining ingredients to the beef mixture and toss well.
5. Serve immediately. - 41.7555
Oriental Pork Stew
This Oriental Pork Stew is a classic Chinese dish that draws its unique taste from the marinated pork. Serve this Oriental Pork Stew for your guests or family. I am sure they will be asking for a second serving of this Oriental Pork Stew! - 39.9615
1) Wash chicken under cold running water. Put in paper towels to dry.
2) Preheat oven hot to 350F.
3) In a large skillet heat oil. Add chicken pieces in batches and fry till brown.
4) Transfer into a shallow roasting pan arranging pieces... - 46.3747
In small bowl, combine vinegar, sugar, onion, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, gingerroot, and salt and pepper to taste. Gradually whisk in oil. Let stand for up to 1 hour for flavors to blend. Whisk again. Makes 1-1/4 cups (300 ml). - 29.2319
Oriental Dipping Sauce
1. In medium microwave-safe bowl, stir together all ingredients. Cover with waxed paper; microwave on high 3 minutes or until hot and bubbling, stirring once during cooking.
2. Serve warm with chicken, fish or vegetables for dipping. - 26.8914
1. Into a skillet drain the oil from the tuna and cook the celery and green pepper in it.
2. In a cup or a bowl mix the cornstarch and soy sauce, add to the skillet with the drained juice of the pineapple and bring to boil.
3. Heat adding tuna,... - 34.6483
Classic Oriental Chicken
Pierce chicken breasts with cooking fork.
Arrange in 3-qt casserole.
In small bowl combine cornstarch, brown sugar, oregano, garlic, oil, soy sauce, wine and raisins.
Pour over chicken.
Microwave at High (10) 11 to 13 Minutes Serve with rice if desired. - 38.7693
Chicken With Oriental Dipping Sauce
Prepare chicken dipsters according to package directions.
In medium microwave-safe bowl, stir together remaining ingredients.
Cover with waxed paper; microwave on HIGH 3 minutes or until hot and bubbling, stirring once during cooking. - 29.7677
Green Bean Salad Oriental Style
1 Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil over moderately high heat.
Place the water chestnuts in a strainer or colander and immerse them in the boiling water for 30 seconds; lift out, rinse under cold water, and slice.
Transfer to a salad bowl.
2 Add the... - 40.818
Oriental Chicken Salad
Combine 1/2 cup soy sauce, dry sherry, and mustard in a small bowl; stir well.
Place chicken breast halves in a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking dish.
Pour marinade mixture over chicken; cover and marinate in refrigerator 8 hours.
Coat rack of a broiler pan with... - 44.0901
Oriental Pepper Steak
Pepper Steak Oriental is a unique dish that your tastebuds will fall in love with. Surprise your guests at the next dinner party with this unique Pepper Steak, Oriental recipe. - 42.2203
Oriental Noodle And Chicken Salad
1. Cook noodles according to the instructions on the package. Rinse with cold water, drain and set aside.
2. In a food processor or blender, combine peanut butter, chicken stock, soy sauce, vinegar, ginger, sugar, garlic and chili oil. Process until smooth.... - 32.4527
Oriental Shrimp And Cucumber Salad
1) In a large non-aluminium mixing bowl, combine together the oil, teriyaki sauce, lemon juice, vinegar, garlic, dill and gingerroot. Mix well.
2) Add the cucumber, shrimp and onion. Toss to coat.
3) With plastic wrap, cover the bowl and refrigerate... - 41.0171
Oriental Ham And Beef Balls
1. In a large bowl, combine the ham, beef, green onions, bread crumbs, egg, and milk. Shape the mixture into 1 1/2-inch balls.
2. Heat the oil in a heavy 12-inch skillet over moderately high heat for about 1 minute. Cook the meatballs, ncovered, turning... - 34.5735
Spicy Oriental Beef
1. In a large bowl, combine the steak slices and soy sauce. Heat 1/4 cup of the oil in a heavy 12-inch skillet over moderately high heat for about 1 minute. Add the steak and cook stirring, for 5 minutes, or until no pink remains.
2. Return the steak and pan... - 32.6095
One Dish Oriental Beef Noodle Soup
1. In a bowl combine beef strips with soya sauce. Set aside.
2. In a large saucepan, combine stock and ginger; bring to a boil over high heat. Add vermicelli and boil for 2 to 3 minutes or until just tender. Add beef-soya mixture, carrots and cabbage.
3.... - 36.4584
Prepare broccoli; cut off stalks and reserve for another use.
Steam flowerets just until tender when pierced (5 to 8 minutes).
Turn into a bowl.
Stir together vinegar, sugar, and soy; pour over warm broccoli and mix well.
Drain immediately and serve. - 30.7849
Oriental Meat Balls
1. Put the butter into a 1.7 litre (3 pint) ovenproof glass bowl. Microwave on HIGH for 45 seconds until the butter melts, then stir in the onion and cover with cling film, pulling back one corner to vent. Microwave on HIGH for 5-7 minutes until the onion... - 35.6981
These Oriental Meatballs are simply fantastic ! What I like about them the most is that unlike most other meatballs these are baked and not fried. Just try these Oriental Meatballs as an accompaniment with rice or pasta and let me know if you've become a... - 44.3422
Oriental Chicken Legs
Oriental Chicken Legs is a delicious and filling dish. A chicken lover myself, this is one of my favorite chicken dishes. Try this wonderful Oriental Chicken Legs recipe! - 27.0068
1 Cut the florets off the broccoli and set aside.
Peel the broccoli stems and slice 1/2 inch thick.
In a 12 inch skillet, bring the onion, stock, sesame oil, and gingerto a boil over moderate heat.
Add the broccoli stems, Lower the heat, cover, and simmer for... - 36.1479
1) In a large frying pan, lightly brown ground pork and drain fat.
2) Season it with salt. Keep aside.
3) In a bowl, mix corn starch and ginger, add water and mix it with meat.
4) Add reserved pineapple juice, soy sauce, and garlic into meat.
5) Now... - 45.049
The oriental pork is a microwaved and easy pork recipe. Prepared with pork strips and veggies like snow peas, red pepper and mushrooms, it I spiced with ginger and garlic. Flavored with sherry, is saucy and savory. - 40.2719
Cold Oriental Noodles
Cook fresh noodles in boiling water for 2 to 3 minutes.
If noodles are dried, follow package directions.
Chill immediately under cold running water.
Blend remaining ingredients except garnish and stir gently into noodles.
Refrigerate at least 1 day for best... - 38.965
Oriental Seafood Stir Fry
Combine water, ReaLemon® brand, soy sauce, sugar find cornstarch in small bowl.
In large skillet or wok, over medium-high heat, cook and stir vegetables in oil until tender-crisp; remove.
Add soy mixture; over medium heat, cook and stir until slightly... - 29.3877
Oriental Green Salad
1 To prepare the dressing: In a food processor or blender, whirl the tofu, water, soy sauce, garlic, vinegar, ginger juice, and sugar for 1 minute or until smooth.
2 To prepare the salad: In a large salad bowl, place the lettuce, carrots, and radishes. Pour... - 30.0758
Oriental Pork Salad
Trim fat from pork; cut pork into 1/2-inch strips, and place in a shallow dish.
Combine lemon juice and next 4 ingredients, stirring well.
Drizzle 3 tablespoons lemon juice mixture over pork.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator 2 hours.
Set remaining lemon... - 44.12
Oriental Spinach Salad
To make the dressing: Place the cornstarch in a small saucepan.
Whisk in the broth until smooth.
Add the vinegar, soy sauce, honey, oil, ginger, and garlic.
Grate 1 teaspoon rind from the orange into the saucepan; cut the orange in half and squeeze... - 48.234
Oriental Pork Ribs
1. Place ribs on a wire rack set in a baking dish and bake for 1 1/2 hours. Set aside to cool slightly.
2. Preheat barbecue to a medium heat. Place garlic, ginger, coriander, five spice powder, soy sauce, chilli sauce, hoisin sauce, tomato sauce, sherry and... - 31.499
Oriental Chicken Breasts
1. In colander, in a 2 quart glass dish, combine celery, onion, water chestnuts and sausage.
2. Microwave (high) 4 minutes, stirring once and then pour off drippings.
3. In a bowl blend with milk, bread crumbs, egg, Teriyaki sauce, ginger and hot sauce... - 45.863
Oriental Style Spinach
1. Place the spinach in a colander and wash thoroughly under running cold water.
2. Drain well.
3. In a medium sauté pan, heat peanut oil over moderate heat.
4. Add the spinach and toss in the oil until wilted.
5. Sprinkle a generous... - 38.4515
Spicy Oriental Shrimp Salad
1. Core, rinse and thoroughly drain lettuce. Refrigerate in airtight container to crisp. Combine basil, vinegar, ginger, soy sauce, garlic, sesame oil and red pepper in blender or food processor fitted with metal blade. Blend to form rough paste, pulsing... - 35.5647
1. In 3-quart microwave-safe casserole, stir together oils, ginger, soy sauce, sherry and garlic. Stir in pork to coat. Cover with lid; refrigerate 1 hour.
2. Microwave, covered, on high 5 minutes or until pork is no longer pink, stirring once during... - 34.2631
Oriental Chicken Rolls
1. A day before serving, cut the flat breast from the bone, save remaining meat and bones for soup; halve the breasts and slice each half into two across
2. Cut the scallion tops; on the day of serving, preheat the oven to 350°F
3. In... - 41.8306
Grilled Oriental Chicken Salad
1) In small bowl, add vinegar, water, soy sauce, oils, mustard, and pepper to combine thoroughly. Place aside.
2) Use a baking sheet to spray with nonstick cooking spray.
3) On the baking sheet, place the chicken.
4) Place the sheet... - 46.2935
Braised Oriental Cabbage
1. Cut cabbage into 1-inch pieces. Cut woody stems from bok choy leaves; slice stems into 1/2-inch pieces. Cut tops of leaves into 1/2-inch slices; set aside.
2. Combine cabbage and bok choy stems in large nonstick skillet.
3. Bring to a boil over high heat.... - 34.3652