- » Oriental Pork
Oriental Pork Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Oriental Pork recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Oriental Pork recipes.
Oriental Pork With Tofu
1. Freeze steaks in a plastic bag for about 1 hour until it is just frozen.
2. Cut the steaks diagonally into 5 mm thick slices.
3. Cut the slices into thin strips.
4. In a jug, blend corn flour with 2 tablespoons of stock or water.
5. Mix the... - 47.9823
Oriental Pork Tenderloin
In a bowl, combine the first eight ingredients; mix well.
Remove 1/2 cup for basting; cover and refrigerate.
Pour the remaining marinade into a large resealable plastic bag; add tenderloins.
Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate overnight.
Drain and discard... - 46.1304
Orange-flavored Oriental Pork
Oriental Pork has a difining taste. The Organge juice with chestnits gives the Oriental Pork a thrilling taste. - 43.8984
Oriental pork is a stylised pork preparation in gravy that is cooked with pork strips, orange juice, soy sauce and cornstarch. Microwaved with veggies like beansprouts and chinese cabbage for a an oriental taste, the oriental pork can be served over rice or... - 43.5407
1) In a large frying pan, lightly brown ground pork and drain fat.
2) Season it with salt. Keep aside.
3) In a bowl, mix corn starch and ginger, add water and mix it with meat.
4) Add reserved pineapple juice, soy sauce, and garlic into meat.
5) Now... - 43.4757
Oriental Pork Salad
Trim fat from pork; cut pork into 1/2-inch strips, and place in a shallow dish.
Combine lemon juice and next 4 ingredients, stirring well.
Drizzle 3 tablespoons lemon juice mixture over pork.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator 2 hours.
Set remaining lemon... - 41.6424
Oriental Pork Toasts
1. Trim the crusts off the bread slices and flatten each one with a rolling pin. Set aside till required
2. Cut celery stalks into sixty-four 1-inch lengths. Set aside till required
3. In a 10-inch straight-sided fry pan, place the pork... - 39.3857
The oriental pork is a microwaved and easy pork recipe. Prepared with pork strips and veggies like snow peas, red pepper and mushrooms, it I spiced with ginger and garlic. Flavored with sherry, is saucy and savory. - 38.1454
Oriental Pork Loin
Cut the meat into strips and the peppers into small pieces.
Brown the curry and paprika in the vegetable oil until pungent.
Add, while stirring in the wok, the flour, bouillon, milk, and cream.
Add the juice, meat, and the diced peppers.
Simmer for about 5... - 35.7642
Oriental Pork Hash
Oriental Pork Hash is a delicious recipe that you would love to prepare on a get together. Try this Oriental Pork Hash recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 34.1148
Sweet Sour Oriental Pork And Vegetables
1. Trim all fat from pork, then cut pork into thin strips; place in a shallow dish. Drizzle with soy sauce; let stand about 15 minutes to season, then drain.
2. Saute strips, stirring several times, in a large skillet 5 minutes; stir in pineapple juice, salt... - 34.0052
1. In 3-quart microwave-safe casserole, stir together oils, ginger, soy sauce, sherry and garlic. Stir in pork to coat. Cover with lid; refrigerate 1 hour.
2. Microwave, covered, on high 5 minutes or until pork is no longer pink, stirring once during... - 32.3242
Combine soy sauce, sugar, garlic, salt, and ginger.
Pour mixture over pork and marinate 15 minutes, turning occasionally.
Drain pork chops.
Place on rack in broiler pan and broil 5 to 7 inches from heat.
Broil 10 to 15 minutes on one side; turn and broil - 25.9818
Oriental Pork Recipes By Category