- » Oriental Noodles Soup
Oriental Noodles Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of oriental noodles soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for oriental noodles soup recipes.
Oriental Noodle Soup
This Oriental Noodle Soup is so simple yet so delicious. Enjoy this easy vegan soup recipe containing oriental traditional spices to boost your immune system. Sip the broth and feel your head clear, it’s amazing that something as simple as this Oriental... - 50.1426
Oriental Vegetable Noodle Soup
In large saucepan, combine broth and water; bring to a boil.
Add frozen vegetables, carrots and celery; cook 1 minute.
Partially break up noodles from soup mix; stir into boiling broth.
Reduce heat to low; simmer 3 minutes or until vegetables are... - 37.5146
Oriental Chicken Noodle Soup
In 5-quart Dutch oven, heat chicken thighs and water to boiling.
Cover, simmer chicken over low heat until fork-tender, about 20 minutes.
Transfer chicken to bowl; cool until easy to handle.
Skim off and discard all fat from surface of broth.
Remove and... - 38.837
One Dish Oriental Beef Noodle Soup
1. In a bowl combine beef strips with soya sauce. Set aside.
2. In a large saucepan, combine stock and ginger; bring to a boil over high heat. Add vermicelli and boil for 2 to 3 minutes or until just tender. Add beef-soya mixture, carrots and cabbage.
3.... - 34.6846
Oriental Chicken Noodle Soup
1. In medium saucepan, add chicken, ginger, white pepper, noodles and broth.
2. Bring the contents to boil.
3. Decrease heat; cook for 3 minutes, in between stir to separate noodles.
4. Replace it from heat.
5. Lastly, stir in green onions and... - 38.9186
Oriental Prawn Noodle Soup
Soups are a regular feature in your menu? You must learn this amazing Oriental Prawn Noodle Soup recipe now. This video is a detailed demonstration to prepare this Asian delicacy, watch it now. - 81.2342
Oriental Beef Noodle Soup
Partially freeze steak; trim fat from steak.
Slice steak diagonally across grain into 1/8-inch strips.
Combine water, cornstarch, and bouillon granules in a medium bowl; stir until smooth, and set aside.
Coat a wok or large nonstick skillet with... - 42.292
Pork And Noodle Soup Oriental Style
Heat the oil in a large saucepan over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the pork, garlic, and ginger, and stir-fry until the pork is no longer pink about 2 minutes.
Add the stock and bring to a simmer, then reduce the heat to low, cover, and cook for 15... - 39.215
Oriental Noodle Soup With Carrots Ham And Zucchini
1 In a 4-quart flameproof casserole, combine the broth, water, ginger and sesame oil (if using), and bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
2 Meanwhile, cut the ham into strips about 1/4 inch wide and 2 inches long. Cut the lettuce into shreds.
3 Add the... - 35.7316
Oriental Chicken Noodle Soup
Is your meal incomplete without a yummy appetizer? Here's a recipe that you can certainly add to your list of favorites. This video is a detailed demo of how you can prepare this yummy Oriental Chicken Noodle Soup at home. - 79.6077
Oriental Chicken Noodle Soup
Fond of Oriental cuisine? This recipe is a must try for you. Watch chef Elba prepare this classic Oriental Chicken Noodle Soup now. Your family will love you for this delicious treat. - 81.5715
Quick Ramen Egg Drop Soup Oriental
Looking for a real quick appetizer? This video will sure help you. Watch the chef prepare this instant soup which is really easy to make and is delicious too. Share the recipe with your friends too, they will certainly thank you a zillion times for this one. - 107.161
Oriental Hiyashi Chuka Noodles
Looking for some great summer cooking ideas?? An absolute summer delight , this Oriental Hiyashi Chuka Noodles is specially served during the summer season. This dish can be served along with two different kind of sauce. Learn this delicacy right here. - 146.234
Ground Beef Oriental With Noodles
Brown the onions and celery in butter, then remove from pan and brown the rice and ground beef.
Combine the soups, water, soy sauce and pepper in buttered 2-quart casserole.
Add the onion mixture, beef mixture and bean sprouts and stir lightly to blend.
Bake,... - 32.6477
Oriental Chicken And Noodles
1. Combine the broth and soy sauce in a small bowl.
2. Blend the cornstarch into this mixture.
3. Boil the noodles without the packet seasoning, according to directions on the package.
4. When cooked, drain and divide between 4... - 45.9842
Oriental Noodle & Pea Broth
Cut peas diagonally into 1/4- to 1/2-inch-thick slices; Set aside.
In a 4- to 5-quart pan, bring broth, star anise, and ginger to a boil over high heat.
Add pasta; return to a boil and cook just until al dente about 3 minutes.
With a slotted spoon, remove... - 33.0687
Oriental Hot Kakiage Soba
Looking for something to prepare on a cold winter night? You have .hit the correct page because this video has just the correct recipe. This traditional Japanese soup with noodles and vegetable immersed in it make for a great dish. Watch the video now and... - 147.045
Chicken Soup Oriental
Add the chicken to the broth in the wok.
Cover and bring slowly to a boil.
Add the mushrooms, soy sauce, and noodles.
Stir and cook until the noodles are done.
Garnish with lemon rind. - 27.9454
Oriental Ham Soup
In a large saucepan or Dutch oven combine water, bok choy, carrot, onion, soy sauce, dry sherry, and pepper.
Bring to boiling.
Add ham and noodles.
Simmer about 10 minutes or till noodles are tender and vegetables are crisp tender. - 27.2632
Chicken Oriental Soup
1. In a saucepan, add chicken and brown the meat; drain fat.
2. In a pot pour broth and add vegetables.
3. Break the noodles and add along with the seasoning packet.
4. Add soy sauce and 1 1/2 cups water, bring the mixture to boil; add chicken.
5.... - 40.0528
Easy Oriental Soup
In a medium saucepan combine chicken broth, mushrooms, green onions, garlic powder, and ground red pepper. Bring to boiling.
Break noodles slightly and add to the boiling broth mixture. Reduce heat. Simmer soup, uncovered, about 5 minutes or till noodles and... - 26.6311
Oriental Chicken Soup
1) Warm the chicken broth and then add the chicken, noodles and green onion or pepper,stir well.
2) Serve hot. - 31.564
1. In small bowl, refrigerate combining steak slices, oyster sauce and vinegar for 1 hour.
2. Then reserving marinate if any, drain the mixture.
3. Raise the microwave browning skillet to High heat for about 8 minutes or as per... - 47.5482
Oriental Style Chicken Soup
1. In a heavy bottomed saucepan or stock pot, combine all ingredients except pork and pimiento. Stir to blend.
2. Place the pot on a medium flame and bring the liquid to a boil, then simmer for 5 minutes.
3. When vegetables are tender, add the pork and... - 43.1213
Combine beef and onion in a casserole.
Microwave, covered, 3 minutes on high.
Stir and Microwave 3 more minutes on high.
Mix in mushroom soup, Chinese vegetables, mushrooms, carrots, soy sauce, salt and pepper.
Cook 5 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes.
Pour... - 29.6517
Oriental Hamburger Casserole
Crumble meat into a deep, 3-quart, heat-resistant, non-metallic casserole and heat, uncovered, on roast for 6 minutes or until meat is browned.
Stir after half of cooking time.
Add remaining ingredients to meat mixture.
Cover and heat on roast for 25 minutes... - 34.9204
Chinese Chicken Soup With Wonton Noodles
1. In a large saucepan, bring broth, soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger, and oriental vegetables to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer, partially covered, until vegetables are just tender, about 5 minutes.
2. Add wonton skins and chicken.... - 24.518
Miso Chicken Soup With Rice Noodles
1. Strain the mushroom-soaking liquid into a medium-size saucepan. Add the stock and bring the mixture to a boil.
2. Cut off and discard the mushroom stems. Slice the caps into slivers, add them to the stock along with the rice noodles and simmer 3 to 4... - 28.225
Beef Soup With Noodles
Beef Soup With Noodles is simply yummy. Beef Soup With Noodles gets its taste from beef steak cooked with mushroom and noodles, garnished with red bell pepper. Beef Soup With Noodles is inspired by many food joints worldwide. - 40.5268
Scallop Mushroom Noodle Soup
1 Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
2 Meanwhile, shred or mince the ginger. Cut the mushrooms into thin slices. Cut the scallions into slivers 1 1/2 inches long. If using sea scallops, cut them into quarters.
3 In a large saucepan, bring the chicken... - 39.1624
Beef Soup With Shining Noodles
Soak bean threads in warm water to cover until soft and pliable, about 15 minutes.
Drain, cut into 6-inch lengths, and set aside.
Cut beef into matchstick strips; mix with cornstarch, sherry, and the 2 teaspoons salad oil.
Pour the 2 tablespoons... - 42.4887
Scallop Mushroom Noodle Soup
1. In a large saucepan, bring the broth, ginger, sesame oil, and red pepper flakes to a boil over medium-high heat.
2. Meanwhile, in a large pot of boiling water, cook the pasta until al dente according to package directions.
3. Add the scallops, bean... - 37.325
Asian Turkey Noodle Salad
1) Take a small bowl; mix together sesame oil, soy sauce and prepared soup mix in it and keep refrigerated, covered.
2) Take a large bowl and mix turkey, water chestnuts, snow peas, mushrooms, carrots and green onions in it.
3) Mix noodle mixture with... - 37.3056
Oriental Hot Pot
Cut chicken, beef and pork into very thin strips; peel and devein shrimp.
Arrange chicken, meat, shrimp and tofu on large platter.
Arrange vegetables on 1 or 2 other platters.
Pour stock into 2 stainless steel or enamelled fondue pots, using more or less... - 42.594
Oriental Vegetable Bowl
1. In a medium saucepan, add green onions and water
2. Place pan on a medium flame and bring to a boil
3. Cover saucepan and simmer onions for 3 minutes.
4. Tip in the frozen vegetables into the pan.
5. Re-cover and steam vegetables for 2 minutes... - 38.3815
White Waterfall Soup
Combine the stock and shiitake mushrooms in a medium-size saucepan and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
Add shirataki, scallions. - 22.4103
Reserve 1/2 can chow mein noodles.
Combine remaining noodles with soup, water, tuna, cashews, celery, onion and soy sauce.
Microwave 8 to 10 minutes on HIGH, or until hot, stirring once.
Top with reserved noodles and let stand 3 to 5 minutes. - 29.4981
Oriental Crab With Cashew Nuts
Take out 1/2 cup of the noodles for use later as topping, and mix the rest of the noodles with the soup, celery, nuts, onion, and crabmeat.
When thoroughly blended, arrange in a buttered casserole and bake 20 minutes in a 350° oven.
Add the remaining... - 26.4514
Turkey Ham Salad In Pineapple Boats
Turkey Ham Salad in Pineapple Boats is cut out for people who love the fruity flavors, tangy taste and the pleasures of biting into some meat. If you are in the mood for trying out something with an Oriental flavor, then Turkey Ham Salad in Pineapple... - 34.726
American Oriental Casserole
Heat the oil in a saucepan and add the ground beef.
Cook until brown.
Add the salt, pepper and soy sauce and mix well.
Add the celery and onion and cook over low heat until tender.
Stir in soup.
Drain the bean sprouts and add to beef mixture.
Add the milk and... - 40.1334
Oriental Noodles Soup Recipes By Category
Oriental Noodles Soup Dish: