- » Oriental Noodle
Oriental Noodle Recipes
Oriental noodle is a dish that originated in China hundreds of years ago. Various oriental noodle recipes are available in different parts of the world and all of them list different ways as to how to make oriental ... More »
Oriental Noodle Soup
This Oriental Noodle Soup is so simple yet so delicious. Enjoy this easy vegan soup recipe containing oriental traditional spices to boost your immune system. Sip the broth and feel your head clear, it’s amazing that something as simple as this Oriental... - 50.1426
Oriental Noodles And Broccoli
1.Prepare the noodles by following the directions on the package and strian.
2.Take a serving dish, put the noodles in it and pour cooked broccoli over it.
3.Put the lid on and chill.
4.Take the container of food proceesor, put peanut... - 44.4018
Oriental Beef Noodle Soup
Partially freeze steak; trim fat from steak.
Slice steak diagonally across grain into 1/8-inch strips.
Combine water, cornstarch, and bouillon granules in a medium bowl; stir until smooth, and set aside.
Coat a wok or large nonstick skillet with... - 42.292
Oriental Pork Noodle Dinner
Combine sugar, garlic powder, monosodium glutamate, salt, soy sauce and catsup; mix thoroughly.
Pour over pork in shallow dish and allow to marinate at least 3 hours.
Drain pork and broil 10 minutes on each side.
Cut meat into bite-size pieces.
Reserve pan... - 40.0942
Cold Oriental Noodles
Cook fresh noodles in boiling water for 2 to 3 minutes.
If noodles are dried, follow package directions.
Chill immediately under cold running water.
Blend remaining ingredients except garnish and stir gently into noodles.
Refrigerate at least 1 day for best... - 37.7525
Oriental Vegetable Noodle Soup
In large saucepan, combine broth and water; bring to a boil.
Add frozen vegetables, carrots and celery; cook 1 minute.
Partially break up noodles from soup mix; stir into boiling broth.
Reduce heat to low; simmer 3 minutes or until vegetables are... - 37.5146
One Dish Oriental Beef Noodle Soup
1. In a bowl combine beef strips with soya sauce. Set aside.
2. In a large saucepan, combine stock and ginger; bring to a boil over high heat. Add vermicelli and boil for 2 to 3 minutes or until just tender. Add beef-soya mixture, carrots and cabbage.
3.... - 34.6846
Oriental Vegetable Noodles
1. Cook the tagliarini in a large pan of salted boiling water, following the instructions on the pack.
2. Thinly slice the red onion and the mushrooms, using a sharp knife.
3. Heat 15ml/1 tbsp of the sesame oil in a preheated wok. When the oil is hot,... - 33.6
Oriental Cold Noodles And Beef
1. Cook linguine on package; drain. Rinse with cold water; drain and reserve.
2. Trim fat from beef steak. Cut beef across grain into 2 x 1/8-inch slices. Place beef and garlic in 3-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high 5 to 6 minutes, stirring... - 33.0694
Oriental Noodle And Chicken Salad
1. Cook noodles according to the instructions on the package. Rinse with cold water, drain and set aside.
2. In a food processor or blender, combine peanut butter, chicken stock, soy sauce, vinegar, ginger, sugar, garlic and chili oil. Process until smooth.... - 31.459
Oriental Noodle Recipes By Category