- » Oriental Green Cabbage Salad
Oriental Green Cabbage Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of oriental green cabbage salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for oriental green cabbage salad recipes.
Oriental Cabbage Salad
1) For dressing, combine the seasoning packet from the ramen noodles, salad oil, vinegar, sugar, and pepper to the Tupperware Quick Shake container.
2) Apply seal and shake well to dissolve seasonings.
3) Cut each baby corn crosswise into half.
4) Mix... - 46.9717
Oriental Salad Meal
If cabbage is not the food you love to eat, then this video is going to tell you about the nutrition in cabbage and some fun facts about this vegetable. Chef Tawnya has an interesting oriental salad meal recipe that has cabbage and many nutritious ingredients... - 111.248
1. Prepare the Creamy Sesame Dressing: Combine the mayonnaise, yogurt, gingerroot, garlic, green onion, soy sauce, sesame oil, honey and red pepper in a small bowl until well blended.
2. Assemble the Salad: Layer the shredded Chinese cabbage, then the red... - 33.6316
You May Also Like!
Raw Cabbage Greens Oriental Style
For all the raw food lovers, this video is a must watch. The recipe is packed with the goodness of raw veggies which is an excellent source of vitamins. Watch the chef prepare this dish step by step. - 63.9232
Oriental Cabbage Slaw
Cut pea pods into 1-inch pieces.
Place in a salad bowl with cabbage, radishes, onion, and bamboo shoots; cover and refrigerate, if made ahead.
Spread almonds in a shallow pan and toast in a 350° oven until lightly browned (about 8 minutes); set... - 31.2934
Oriental Cabbage Slaw With Chicken
Place chicken and cabbage in mixing bowl.
Break noodles into small pieces and add to cabbage with green onions and sesame seed.
Combine vinegar, salad oil, sugar, salt and contents of flavoring packets.
Pour over cabbage; mix well.
Just before serving, stir... - 36.8511
Chicken And Cabbage Oriental
1) In a large skillet heat oil. Add chicken and carrot and stir over high heat for about 5 minutes.
2) Season with salt.
3) Add cabbage and water chestnuts. Cook for 15 to 20 minutes until vegetables are tender.
4) In a small bowl add water and... - 44.9133
Thai Sprout Salad
Steam or boil the vegetables, separately, until they are just cooked through.
Set aside and keep hot.
Combine all the remaining ingredients in a mixing bowl until they are well blended.
Stir into the vegetables until all the vegetable pieces are coated. - 28.5762
1. Using a rinder, Japanese grater or sharp knife, cut daikon and carrot into long thin strips. Place in a large bowl. Add Chinese and red cabbages, green onions, snow peas, spinach, raisins and nuts. Toss to combine.
2. To make dressing, place sesame seeds... - 35.9876
Healthy Oriental Dressing & Salad
Oriental salad is a assorted mix of colorful vegetable with a delicious blend of dressing that would just win your heat. Easy yet super to eat, it is crispy and extremely appealing to eyes. - 107.622
Oriental Turkey Salad
In a bowl, mix together turkey, rice, celery, all but 2 tablespoons of the green onion, and bean sprouts; cover and chill.
Combine mayonnaise, lime juice, garlic, soy, ginger, curry, and chutney; cover and chill.
To serve, pour dressing over turkey mixture... - 35.0257
Oriental Chicken Salad
1. In a large bowl toss together the mixed greens, assorted fresh vegetables, red cabbage, and green onions. Break uncooked ramen noodles into small pieces; add to salad, tossing to mix.
2. To prepare chicken, rinse chicken breasts; pat dry with paper towels.... - 36.9702