- » Oriental Cabbage Roll
Oriental Cabbage Roll Recipes
Enjoy our collection of oriental cabbage roll recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for oriental cabbage roll recipes.
Oriental Cabbage Rolls With Wakame Broth
1. Cover the black ear fungus or dried shiitake mushrooms with 300 ml (1/2 pint) boiling water and leave to stand for 20 minutes to swell. Remove from the water and chop finely. Strain the water and reserve.
2. Meanwhile, cut the central stem out of the... - 39.3893
Thai Style Spring Rolls
Want to grab a tasty snack, but have no clue? Thai style spring roll is what would spark up your mood. And you won't have to give much effort in making this munchy snack at all. Just follow the simple recipe and perfect the art of making Thai spring rolls at... - 80.9124
Oriental Meat Bundles
1.Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Place cabbage, scallions, carrot, and ginger in food processor; process until vegetables are finely chopped, about 1 minute.
3. Spray large nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray; add vegetables, beef, egg, soy sauce, and... - 35.0005
Oriental Chicken Wraps
Mix soy, ginger and cornstarch.
Stir in chicken strips.
Cook chicken in skillet with hot oil until done.
Add vegetables to skillet and cook until tender, add oil if needed.
Mix with cooked chicken.
Roll up in warm tortillas and serve - 39.9491
Stews always top the list of your favorites? Here's an amazing video that shows a great Japanese assorted stew recipe called Oden. This dish is an absolute bliss in winters. Don't deprive yourself of the authentic Oriental taste. Watch the video now. - 146.399
Oriental Vegetable Wontons
Combine first 4 ingredients, stirring well; set aside.
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add broccoli and next 5 ingredients.
Process until mixture is minced, scraping sides of processor bowl once.
Place vegetable mixture evenly on top corner of... - 44.3907
Oriental Chicken In Tortillas
In a small bowl pour hot water over dried mushrooms to cover.
Let stand for 30 minutes; drain well.
Cut mushrooms into thin strips, discarding stems.
For sauce, in another bowl stir together soy sauce, cornstarch, and 1/3 cup water. Set... - 39.7218
Crispy Vegetable Spring Rolls With Wrapper
Today lets learn how to make crispy veg spring roll at the comfort of your home.
All you need for this dish are some fresh farm veggies,spring roll wrappers,a little bit of butter and some common oriental spices. - 0
Chinese Vegetable Egg Rolls
In a small bowl, stir together the soy sauce, cornstarch, mustard and pepper until the cornstarch is dissolved.
Spray a large skillet with no-stick spray, then add the oil.
Heat the skillet over medium-high heat.
Add the celery, onions, ginger and... - 47.5427
Pork Egg Rolls
Mix soy sauce, sherry, 1 teaspoon salt, the sugar and pepper; pour on pork pieces.
Let stand, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes.
Drain well, reserving marinade.
Cook and stir pork in 1 tablespoon oil in 10-inch skillet until light brown, about 4 minutes,... - 40.0554
Vegetarian Spring Roll
1. Put the mushrooms in a small bowl, add hot water to cover and soak until softened, about 30 minutes. Rinse the mushrooms and squeeze dry. Discard the stems; slice the caps thinly.
2. In a small bowl, stir together the oyster sauce, soy sauce, sherry,... - 40.7402
Vegetable Sushi Rolls
1. In a small saucepan, heat the vinegar, sugar and salt until the sugar dissolves.
2. Place the rice in a medium-size bowl and toss it lightly with the vinegar mixture and 1 teaspoon of the oil.
3. In a small bowl, combine the remaining oil, 1 teaspoon of... - 44.4069
Cook the cabbage leaves lightly for 3 minutes, then drain and remove from the pan.
Roll up the leaves into rolls.
Arrange all the vegetables and bean curd cubes decoratively on a serving platter.
Arrange the beef slices decoratively on a second, smaller... - 38.2723
In a small bowl, cover mushrooms with warm water.
Soak 30 minutes.
Squeeze mushrooms dry.
Reserve 2 tablespoons of soaking liquid.
Cut off and discard tough stems; mince mushrooms finely.
In a small bowl, combine reserved soaking liquid, 1 tablespoon of soy... - 40.7517
Brown ground beef and pork in Dutch oven.
Add onion; cook till it is slightly limp.
Add remaining ingredients and cook till tender.
Season with salt and pepper.
Remove from heat and drain, if needed; cool.
Separate the lumpia wrappers.
Place approximately 11... - 42.6894