- » Oriental Ball
Oriental Ball Recipes
Enjoy our collection of oriental ball recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for oriental ball recipes.
Oriental Fish Ball
1. In medium sized bowl, combine fish with 1 tablespoon soy sauce and flour. Mix well till combined.
2. Place spoonfuls of mixture on your palms and shape into balls. Keep aside.
3. In a medium sized wok, heat oil.
4. Once hot, add... - 43.2677
Oriental Beef Balls
1. Season the meat with salt and pepper and shape into one-inch balls. In a skillet heat the oil, add the meat balls, a few at a time, and brown on all sides. Remove from the pan. Add the onion and garlic and cook until tender but not browned.
2. Cut the... - 34.4886
Oriental Rice Balls
1. Cook the rice and while it is still warm, press 1 to 2 tablespoons at a time into a quarter cup measure. Remove to your wet hands and shape into a ball or oval. Continue until all the rice is used.
2. Meanwhile, toast the seeds until golden in a large... - 20.84
You May Also Like!
Looking for a tasty Onigiri recipe? This video will give you 7 variations to the dish. Watch how the chef prepares the traditional Onigiri with 7 different fillings. Treat your family to this delicacy today. - 142.41
Oriental Meat Balls
Mix together the mince, sausage meat, egg, chopped onion, and soaked bread from which the water has been pressed.
Roll the mixture into small balls the size of a walnut: dip them in flour and fry in lard.
Brown the remaining onions finely shredded in some... - 29.0157
Beef Balls Oriental
Combine beef, egg, 1 tablespoon cornstarch, salt, onion, and pepper; shape into 1-inch balls.
Brown in 2 tablespoons hot oil in medium skillet; drain.
Drain pineapple; add additional water, if necessary, to make 1 cup.
Combine 3 tablespoons cornstarch, so - 32.1986
Soy Walnut And Beef Balls In Oriental Sauce
Lightly mix the ground beef and a blend of the milk, salt, seasoned pepper, and crumbs, then mix in the walnuts and onion.
Shape into 12 balls.
Beat egg with flour.
Coat balls with mixture.
Drain on wire rack.
Brown meatballs evenly on all sides in hot oil in... - 42.9757
Oriental Meat Balls With Rice
Combine first 5 ingredients in mixing bowl; blend well.
Form into 16 equal balls.
Place on rack in broiler pan.
Broil 3 to 4 inches from heat source, 5 to 7 minutes until brown; turn and brown other side.
Place meatballs in saucepan.
Combine... - 44.8135
Oriental Ham And Beef Balls
1. In a large bowl, combine the ham, beef, green onions, bread crumbs, egg, and milk. Shape the mixture into 1 1/2-inch balls.
2. Heat the oil in a heavy 12-inch skillet over moderately high heat for about 1 minute. Cook the meatballs, ncovered, turning... - 34.5735
Oriental Meat Balls
1. Put the butter into a 1.7 litre (3 pint) ovenproof glass bowl. Microwave on HIGH for 45 seconds until the butter melts, then stir in the onion and cover with cling film, pulling back one corner to vent. Microwave on HIGH for 5-7 minutes until the onion... - 35.6981
Oriental Pork Balls
Well, well, well, this Happy Family recipe did indeed make my family happy and more than delighted. I included all ingrediants I love in this Happy family recipe of mne from chicken to ham. Try it! - 39.0988
Rice And Pork Balls With Pea Pods
Combine egg, the 1 tablespoon soy sauce, gingerroot, salt, and sugar.
Add pork, mushrooms, water chestnuts, and green onion; mix thoroughly.
Form meat mixture into 30 meatballs.
Roll meatballs in cooked rice, pressing down gently, but firmly, so rice adheres... - 41.3033
Rice Coated Beef Balls
Cover rice with water and set aside.
In mixing bowl combine egg, garlic, salt, ginger, and pepper; add ground beef and onion and mix well.
Shape meat mixture into 24 meatballs.
Drain rice; roll meatballs in rice till coated.
Over high heat, bring water for... - 33.5253
Oriental Ball Recipes By Category