- » Oriental
Enjoy our collection of oriental recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for oriental recipes.
Are you looking for a great stew recipe?? This video demonstrates a step by step procedure of preparing this innovative Japanese beef and vegetable stew called Nikujaga. The chef uses some authentic Japanese flavors to enhance the taste. Watch the video now... - 148.856
Your search for a perfect Taiyaki recipe ends right here. This video shows an easy to follow procedure to prepare the authentic Japanese Taiyaki which is a fish shaped cake. Watch how the chef makes this Japanese delicacy almost effortlessly. - 147.836
Fond of Oriental food?? This recipe is a must try. Made with sweet potatoes this recipe makes a great and healthy dessert. Watch this video now and stock up on a lot of sweet potatoes because you would want to make this dish again - 135.793
Grilled Mushroom Oriental Salad
Assorted fresh mushrooms and a zesty oriental style dressing are the stars in this warm zippy salad - perfect for lunch or to accompany grilled meat. This mushroom recipe is not only easy but healthy too. - 128.495
Grilled Oriental Mushroom Salad
How about a healthy dish that can either be a side dish for the entire family or a complete salad meal? In this video, chef is making a Grilled Oriental Mushroom Salad with a strikingly fresh oriental dressing. The zippy salad dressing is boiled while the... - 116.572
Oriental Salad Meal
If cabbage is not the food you love to eat, then this video is going to tell you about the nutrition in cabbage and some fun facts about this vegetable. Chef Tawnya has an interesting oriental salad meal recipe that has cabbage and many nutritious ingredients... - 113.443
Oriental Style Grilled Mushroom Salad
Won't you like to try a zesty oriental style mushroom salad? Watch this excellent video to make a grilled mushroom salad recipe that goes perfectly well with grilled meat. The video is so nicely presented that it makes all the more exciting to make this... - 110.906
Healthy Oriental Dressing & Salad
Oriental salad is a assorted mix of colorful vegetable with a delicious blend of dressing that would just win your heat. Easy yet super to eat, it is crispy and extremely appealing to eyes. - 109.31
Stir Fry Tofu And Oriental Rice Combo
This Asian treat is easy to cook and good to eat. Now all oriental food lovers can easily make authentic stir fry tofu and oriental rice with the help of Maria who intricately explains each step in detail. You can make this perfect combo in your home kitchen. - 109.307
Low Carb Oriental Stir Fry
1. Parboil the brocolli and beans for a few minutes and keep aside.
2. In a skillet, heat olive oil on a high flame.
3. Chop the ginger into small pieces and toss it in the hot oil.
4. Crush and chop the garlic and fry until golden... - 108.066
Chuncheon Buffalo Wings
Want a spicy finger food for the next super bowl party? This season try your buffalo wings with a Korean twist or rather the spicy version of your regular buffalo wings. This video has step by step instructions from the chef so you can make an out of the... - 107.832
Asian-style Green Bean Stir-fry
This green bean stir-fry is great for someone on a detox diet and ideal for a hot summer day. It tastes delicious warm or cold and is packed with nutrients and flavor. The savory garlic oyster sauce and sweet honey are the secret ingredients in this... - 107.493
How To Make An Asian Chicken Salad
Salad lovers should try this different kind of salad. It contains fresh green vegetables and is very healthy also. This recipe is inspired by Far Eastern style cuisine. You can always use tofu if required. Watch the video for the full recipe of the health - 106.791
Steamed Oriental Style Sea Bass
In a mood to have some healthy food? Check out the video of the yummy and healthy Sea Bass - Steamed Oriental Style. A great dish that is not only tasty but very healthy too. Everyone should definitely check this video out. - 105.465
Copy-cat Applebees Oriental Salad Dressing
Make a salad dressing that tastes exactly like Applebee's Oriental Salad Dressing. So if you cannot find a bottle of the original dressing anywhere or online, use this recipe to make a copycat version at home. It is delicious. - 105.073
Crunchy Oriental Salad
Delicious, quick, and easy to make, crunchy chopped salad makes for delectable and nutritious lunch time fare. Boasting of color, flavor and texture in every bite, this veg and cheese oriental salad is nothing less than a mini-treat. Just pick your cues from... - 104.062
How To Make An Oiental Stir Fry
From the land of the Orient comes this simple yet delicious recipe for oriental prawn stir fry! Sounds intimidating? Well, don't worry! The video makes the recipe as simple as it could possibly get. Serve these prawns at dinner and get ready to be bombarded... - 102.118
Jason Aziz On Wmur's Cooks Corner
If you are looking for a good vegetable speciality that would be a perfect health food and taste good as well, here it is. Take the path of healthy cooking with Jason Aziz and stir in rice with vegetables and shrimp in this mildly spiced dish. This can be... - 92.7778
Complete Oriental Dinner With Soup, Salad & Dessert
To get a taste of oriental food you no more have to visit a restaurant! Bale Dave presents a complete oriental dinner platter with gourmet mushroom soup, green salad, baked tempura and strawberry dessert. The oriental platter would just look complete with you... - 60.1009
Chicken Lemon Soup Oriental
1. Drain peaches, reserving all liquid.
2. Dice peaches and place aside.
3. Combine peach liquid with water, bouillon cubes and garlic.
4. Let it boil and stir in chicken and rice.
5. Let it simmer 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked... - 48.9396
Oriental Gingered Vegetables
1) In a pan heat water and add beans, broccoli, carrots, and asparagus.
2) Steam until crisp-tender for about 5 minutes.
3) Place a large nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat.
4) Heat oil and add mushrooms, peppers, ginger, and garlic.
5) Saute... - 48.9194
Oriental Meat Loaf Roll
1) Without adding salt cook spinach according to package directions.
2) Drain the leaves well.
3) Take a sheet of wax paper and coat with cooking spraay.
4) Combine spinach, mushrooms, and water chestnuts; set aside.
5) Combine ground... - 48.4603
Oriental Chicken With Peanut Sauce
Combine chicken and onions in 2-quart casserole.
In 2-cup measure, combine soy sauce, lemon juice, honey, garlic, gingerroot, coriander, red pepper and sesame oil.
Place peanuts in blender; chop until fine particles form.
Set... - 48.385
Oriental Broiled Beef Salad
1) In a jar with a tight fitting lid, add the sugar, salad oil, vinegar, garlic, sesame oil, gingerroot, and red pepper together.
2) Cover the jar tightly and shake to blend the dressing thoroughly.
3) In a shallow dish, place the steak and pour... - 48.3314
Oriental Steak Salad
This Oriental Steak Salad has won, not one, but many hearts when I served this up for a meal during a social event! This beef lion steak and chow mien noodles salad with an abundance of vegetables, irresistibly seasoned with sesame seeds is worth giving a... - 48.1902
Oriental Chicken Pasta Salad
1. Prepare pasta and corn by cooking them separately as per package directions.
2. Then separately drain them, rinse with cold water, drain again and keep aside separately.
3. Bias-slice the cucumber to get thin slices and keep aside.
4. To... - 48.0685
Oriental Spinach Salad
To make the dressing: Place the cornstarch in a small saucepan.
Whisk in the broth until smooth.
Add the vinegar, soy sauce, honey, oil, ginger, and garlic.
Grate 1 teaspoon rind from the orange into the saucepan; cut the orange in half and squeeze... - 48.0143
Place all ingredients for dressing in a non-stick pan and cook over low heat stirring continuously for 5-7 minutes.
Remove from heat and set aside.
Trim French beans, cut into 2" strips and blanch.
Peel cucumber and scrape carrots.
Cut into strips.
Shred... - 47.9871
Oriental Pork With Tofu
1. Freeze steaks in a plastic bag for about 1 hour until it is just frozen.
2. Cut the steaks diagonally into 5 mm thick slices.
3. Cut the slices into thin strips.
4. In a jug, blend corn flour with 2 tablespoons of stock or water.
5. Mix the... - 47.9823
Oriental Shrimp & Vegetables
In 2-quart casserole, combine oil, butter, red pepper, carrots, celery, broccoli and cauliflower.
Microwave at High for 5 to 9 minutes, or just until vegetables are tender-crisp, stirring once or twice.
In 2-cup measure, blend broth, soy... - 47.9152
Oriental Beef Patties
In 1-quart casserole, combine all topping ingredients.
Microwave at High for 3 to 4 minutes, or until tender-crisp, stirring once.
In small mixing bowl, combine all patty ingredients.
Shape into 4 patties, about 1/2 inch... - 47.9017
Oriental Beef With Pineapple
1) Remove the skin off the pineapple along with the eyes. Take the core out carefully.
2) Slice the pineapple into cubes of 1-inch size.
3) Remove any extra fat from the steak. Place in the refrigerator to freeze the steak partially.
4) Take... - 47.8525
Oriental Beef Salad
1) With a sharp knife, lightly score one side of the steak in diagonal direction at 1-inch intervals.
2) In a large enough glass or ceramic baking dish, add wine, soy sauce, honey, garlic and 3 tablespoons of the ginger.
3) Place the steak,... - 47.7382
Grilled Oriental Chicken Salad
1) In small bowl, add vinegar, water, soy sauce, oils, mustard, and pepper to combine thoroughly. Place aside.
2) Use a baking sheet to spray with nonstick cooking spray.
3) On the baking sheet, place the chicken.
4) Place the sheet... - 47.7175
Oriental Vegetable Stir Fry
1) In a jug, blend the corn flour with 2 tablespoons of water.
2) Add remaining water, soy sauce and star anise. Combine thoroughly and keep aside.
3) Use a wok to heat up.
4) Pour in half of the oil and place over a moderate heat until... - 47.6946
Oriental 'style Carrots
1. In a saucepan boil water and cook carrots for 4 to 5 minutes until just tender.
2. Drain out the carrots and cook quickly under cold water.
3. Drain and keep aside.
4. Heat a 10-inch or larger frying pan or wok over high heat.
5. Add oil and let it... - 47.6737
Chicken Lettuce Oriental
1) Halve and rinse lettuce. Place in plastic bag to chill.
2) In a shallow dish blend soy sauce, wine, sugar, ginger and garlic.
3) Place chicken in wine mixture and marinate for 1 hour. Turn and brush the chicken constantly.
4) Place chicken in a... - 47.5504
1. In small bowl, refrigerate combining steak slices, oyster sauce and vinegar for 1 hour.
2. Then reserving marinate if any, drain the mixture.
3. Raise the microwave browning skillet to High heat for about 8 minutes or as per... - 47.5482
Oriental Chicken In Peanut Sauce
Prepare macaroni as directed on package, adding 2 tablespoons lemon juice to cooking water.
In 2-quart casserole, combine broccoli, onion, garlic and 2 tablespoons water.
Microwave at High for 6 to 8 minutes, or until tender-crisp,... - 47.5345
1) In a nonstick skillet melt diet margarine over low heat.
2) Brown strips of beef on both sides.
3) Pour out drippings accumulated in the pan.
4) Add onion, garlic, green peppers, and celery.
5) Stir in consomme and season with salt and pepper.
6)... - 47.5331
1) Preheat oven to 190°C (375°F), Gas Mark 5.
2) Weigh the duckling.
3) Calculate the cooking time at 30 minutes per 500 g (1 lb).
4) With a fork, prick the surface of the duckling.
5) In a roasting pan, place the duckling. Season with... - 47.5027
1. In a pan, pour chicken broth and bring to a boil.
2. Add chicken wings and then reduce the heat.
3. Simmer uncovered for 15 minutes.
4. Using a strainer, strain the broth and reserve wings for other recipes.
5. In a large heavy pot,... - 47.4637
Oriental Chicken Salad
1. In a large, heavy pot, measure and add 4 quarts of water.
2. Place it on heat and add the onion, carrots, bay leaf, parsley stems, peppercorns, and salt.
3. Bring the pot to a boil and reduce the heat. Do not cover.
4. Simmer for 15 minutes.
5. Now... - 47.3927
Oriental Stir Fried Shrimp
1) Take a small bowl and combine together water, sherry, cornstarch, gingerroot and soy sauce in it. Set aside.
2) Take a large wok or skillet and heat oil in it over medium-high flame.
3) Add green onions, garlic and vegetables.
4) Stir and cook for... - 47.3142
1) In a large salad bowl, mix together bean sprouts, bamboo shoots, water chestnuts, pimentos, mandarin oranges, onion, celery and green pepper.
2) Keep the vegetable mixture aside.
3) In a small saucepan,mix together oil, sugar,... - 47.2489
Cold Oriental Chicken Roll
Cold Oriental Chicken Roll has out of this world taste. The breadcrumbs gives the Cold Oriental Chicken Roll a perfect shape. - 47.102
Oriental Pepper Chicken Stir Fry
1) In a medium mixing bowl, mix 1/2 cup broth, soy sauce, 1 teaspoon oil, garlic powder and ginger together.
2) Coat the chicken thoroughly with the mixture, cover with a plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
4) Remove... - 46.9261
Beef And Cauliflower Oriental
1) Cut the steak across the grain in 3- x 1/4 inch strips, after freezing it partially.
2) Rinse cauliflower in running water and break into several flowerets.
3) In a heavy skillet add butter to melt.
4) Place the steak slices on the... - 46.8277
1) Cut chicken into 6 pieces and remove the skin.
2) In a polythene bag, put the chicken pieces with soy sauce.
3) In a bowl, keep the bag and let chicken marinde for 2 hours, turning frequently.
4) On a... - 46.7632
Oriental Pepper Pot
1) Heat oven hot to 350Â°c.
2) In a bowl, mix ground beef with green onions, garlic, sugar, and 2 tablespoons of the soy sauce and blend well.
3) In a 12-cup baking dish spread half of the meat mixture evenly.
4) Top with half... - 46.7537
Oriental Fruit Salad
1) In a large bowl, add first 4 ingredients to combine by tossing.
2) In a small bowl, add pineapple juice, lime juice, honey, rind, and extract.
3) Stir well to blend the mixture.
4) Pour this juice mixture over the fruit mixture and toss well.
5)... - 46.7027
1. Slice pork into 1/2-inch thick slices then cut into 2 1/2-inch long strips.
2. Drain and measure syrup from canned pineapple to equal 1 3/4 cups. Add water if required. Set aside
3. In a large skillet, heat shortening over a medium... - 46.5484
Oriental Beef And Pea Pods
Oriental Beef And Pea Pods is a tradition dish. The pea pods with soy sauce gives the Oriental Beef And Pea Pods traditional taste. - 46.5306
Oriental Chicken And Water Chestnuts
1) Preheat oven to 500° F.
2) Take regular weight aluminum foil and tear off four 14 x 12 inch sheets from it. Oil lower half of the sheet with vegetable oil.
3) On the oiled portion of each sheet, place 1/8 red pepper, water... - 46.5191
Place ribs in (12x8-inch) baking dish.
Cover with wax paper.
MICROWAVE 5 MINUTES on HIGH.
Drain excess juices.
In 1-quart measure combine apricots, garlic, sugar, water, salt, pepper, ginger, cloves, vinegar and lemon juice.
MICROWAVE 4 to 6... - 46.4499
1) Coat chicken with a mixture of flour, pepper, and salt.
2) In a Dutch oven, heat oil and brown chicken pieces.
3) Remove meat and stir fry celery, onion, garlic until tender.
4) Pour in sherry, soup, and soy sauce.
5) Stir in mushroom... - 46.4052
Oriental Chicken Salad
1.Place chicken fillets between two sheets of plastic food wrap and pound lightly to flatten.
2.To make marinade, combine sherry, soy sauce, hoisin sauce, peanut oil and garlic in a glass bowl.
Add chicken fillets and marinate for 1-2 hours.
3.Remove chicken... - 46.3648
1) Halve fresh or frozen pea pods diagonally.
2) In a 1-quart casserole add bok choy and green onion. Mix thoroughly.
3) Sprinkle 1 tablespoon water on it.
4) Cook covered on 100% power (high) for 2 to 3 minutes.
5) Drain and keep... - 46.3521
1) Rinse the snow peas.Trim its ends and pull out the hards strings on the sides.
2) Wash the catfish fillets under cold, running water. Pat them dry.
3) Slice the fillets into 2 strips of 3/4-inch size. Keep aside.
4) Spray cooking... - 46.2978
Oriental Rice Salad
1 In a pan add rice and salted water.
2 Boil until tender but firm.
3 Throughly drain the rice and allow to cool.
4 In a serving bowl, add rice,peas,green and red peppers, parsley and scallions by a.Toss to mix well.
5 For the dressing: In a... - 46.2888
Oriental Beef And Pea Pods
Oriental beef and pea pods is a beef stew or gravy cooked with beef strips and peas in beef broth. Prepared with veggies and thickened with cornstarch with soy sauce for flavor, the oriental beef and pea pods is a comforting and filling gravy that can be... - 46.28
Oriental Chicken With Broccoli Rabe
1. Heat olive oil and sesame oil in a nonstick wok or skillet.
2. Do not allow oil to smoke.
3. Add ginger and garlic and stir for 30 seconds.
4. Add chicken and mushroom and stir it for 3 more minutes.
5. Remove from skillet.
6. Stir remaining olive... - 46.2709
Napa Oriental Slaw
Cut core from cabbage; rinse and drain leaves.
Cut leaves into shreds.
In a large bowl place shredded cabbage.
Sprinkle with salt; add water to cover.
Let stand for 1 hour.
Drain and rinse cabbage; squeeze dry.
On a platter place shredded cabbage; sprinkle... - 46.2616
Baked Chicken Oriental
1.Cut the chicken into pieces and coat with the mixture of flour, Season All and pepper.
2.Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
3.Take a 2 quart shallow baking dish, grease it well and brown chicken pieces in it.
4.Combine pineapple juice,... - 46.1892
Oriental Chicken With Mushrooms
1) In boiling salted water, cook the chicken until soft.
2) Drain the broth but save 1/3 cup.
3) On cooling, skin the chicken and remove all the meat from the bones.
4) Cut meat into small pieces.
5) Add green pepper, onion, and pea pods to the saved... - 46.144
Oriental Pork Tenderloin
In a bowl, combine the first eight ingredients; mix well.
Remove 1/2 cup for basting; cover and refrigerate.
Pour the remaining marinade into a large resealable plastic bag; add tenderloins.
Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate overnight.
Drain and discard... - 46.1304
Oriental Spinach Salad
1) Rinse the spinach well, shake dry and let drain completely.
2) With a damp paper, wipe the mushrooms and slice into thin pieces.
3) Coarsely chop the eggs and set aside.
4) Thinly slice the scallions on the diagonal and set aside.
5)... - 46.0456
To make the sauce: Saute onion in peanut oil in large saute pan until tender.
Saute for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
Add tomatoes, tomato puree, chili sauce, Tabasco sauce, salt and pepper; mix well.
Simmer over medium heat for 1 hour, stirring... - 46.0037
Oriental Daikon Salad
1) To make the dressing, in a large container, mix vinegar, vegetable oil, soy sauce, gingerroot, sesame oil and salt. Keep it aside.
2) Now, mix mushrooms, onions and daikon in another bowl.
3) Pour the dressing over mushrooms, onions... - 45.9856
Oriental Pea Pods And Carrots
Stir together l/4cup water, soy sauce, cornstarch and crushed red pepper.
Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH (100 percent power) for 1-1-1/2 minutes, or until thick and bubbly, stirring every 30 seconds.
Put carrot in casserole dish.
Sprinkle with 2 teaspoons... - 45.9854
Oriental Chicken And Noodles
1. Combine the broth and soy sauce in a small bowl.
2. Blend the cornstarch into this mixture.
3. Boil the noodles without the packet seasoning, according to directions on the package.
4. When cooked, drain and divide between 4... - 45.9842
Oriental Cabbage Salad
1) For dressing, combine the seasoning packet from the ramen noodles, salad oil, vinegar, sugar, and pepper to the Tupperware Quick Shake container.
2) Apply seal and shake well to dissolve seasonings.
3) Cut each baby corn crosswise into half.
4) Mix... - 45.9548
1.Preheat a browning dish at 100% for 7 minutes.
2.Add in oil and put back in oven.
3.Heat for 30 seconds at 100%. 4.In the preheated dish add in vegetables, garlic, ginger and brown them.
5. Add in the turkey.
6.Microwave 70% for 5 minutes.
7.Add ... - 45.9456
Skillet Pork Orientate
1) From each chop, trim the fat and bone and slice the meat thin.
2) In pan, add some of the fat trimmings and stir in the curry powder and chicken broth.
3) Add the meat and brown well, then push aside.
4) Mix in the potatoes and... - 45.9444
Oriental Vegetable Soup
1. Take a 5 to 6 quart pot, heat oil.
2. Add ginger root and saute for a minute.
3. Mix in pork and chicken and allow to turn slightly brown.
4. Mix in green onions and stock and allow the mixture to boil completely.
5. Lower the heat and simmer for 20... - 45.9273
Oriental Pasta Salad
1) In Dutch oven boil water. Add noodles, cooking oil and salt. Cook uncovered for 5 to 7 minutes until just tender.
2) Drain out from the liquid.
3) Rinse under cold water and drain again.
4) Transfer noodles back to pot.
5) Mix the next 8 ingredients... - 45.9044
Oriental Glazed Chicken
1. First, pre-heat the broiler.
2. Take a small broiler pan or shallow baking dish and line it with aluminum foil.
3. Rinse the chicken breasts with water and dry them.
4. Place the breasts in the broiler pan.
5. In a bowl, mix onion, ginger,... - 45.8919
Oriental Pineapple And Raisin Chicken
1) In a bag mix cornstarch and paprika.
2) Add 2 or 3 pieces of chicken at a time and toss to coat well.
3) Keep the remaining cornstarch mixture aside.
4) In a skillet heat oil and brown chicken over low heat.
5) Close the lid tightly and cook for 20... - 45.877
1)Fix the coarse blade to the food chopper. Put in the onions and oranges and give it a quick whisk.
2)Cover the chicken pieces in flour.
3)In a large cast iron skillet, heat the salad oil.
4)Put in the chicken pieces and brown them quickly on all... - 45.8724
Oriental Beef Salad
1. To make the dressing, in a small bowl or jar, blend the first three ingredients. Set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, combine the vegetables.
3. Reserving 2 tablespoons of the dressing, pour the remaining over the veggies and toss. Keep... - 45.8226
Oriental Pea Pods
For sauce, stir together water, soy sauce, cornstarch, sugar, gingerroot, and pepper.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat; add cooking oil.
(Add more oil as necessary during cooking.) Stir-fry carrots in hot oil for 2 minutes.
Add pea... - 45.8175
Oriental Pork Platter
1) In a shallow pan, place the pork slices. Pour mixed sherry and soy sauce over the meat. Let marinate for 30 minutes.
2) In a large skillet, heat oil. Add in the pork and saute till the slices quickly brown on both sides. Take the pork... - 45.8144
1) Put the onions and oranges through the coarse blade of food chopper.
2) Coat the chicken with flour.
3) In a skillet, add salad oil and heat.
4) You can use 2 small ones, if you do not own a very large one.
5) Allow the chicken to brown well on all... - 45.6574
Oriental Spare Ribs
1) Preheat the barbeque.
2) Grease the grill.
3) In the preheated barbeque, on the grill, place the... - 45.6496
Oriental Halibut Steaks
In 1-cup measure, mix all marinade ingredients.
Place steaks in 9-inch square baking dish with marinade.
Marinate at room temperature, for 30 minutes, turning steaks over once.
Arrange on roasting rack.
Microwave at 70%... - 45.6431
1) Spray a large-sized non stick skillet with the cooking spray. Add in oil and heat over medium-high flame.
2) Add in the carrots, onion, broccoli, peppers and ginger root. Saute till the vegetables become tender.
3) In a bowl, mix together eggs, egg... - 45.6212
1) In a bowl, add mushrooms, beef broth, soy sauce, onion, sugar, curry powder and ginger to combine all together.
2) In a large skillet, add oil to heat up.
3) Add garlic to sauté for a minute.
4) Place chicken to brown evenly by... - 45.6106
Beef Stew Oriental
Cut meat in thin strips about 1 inch long.
Brown meat and onions in oil.
Add salt, pepper, garlic puree and bouillon.
Cover and cook over a low flame until meat is tender (about 2 hours).
Add frozen peas and pimientos and heat 5 minutes.
Combine cornstarch,... - 45.5991
Green Beans Oriental
1. Preheat oven to 400°
2. In a saucepan boil salted water and cook green beans as directed on the package.
3. Drain the beans from water and keep aside.
4. In a frying pan melt butter.
5. Stir in onion, bean sprouts, and sliced... - 45.5641
Oriental Chicken Breasts
1. In colander, in a 2 quart glass dish, combine celery, onion, water chestnuts and sausage.
2. Microwave (high) 4 minutes, stirring once and then pour off drippings.
3. In a bowl blend with milk, bread crumbs, egg, Teriyaki sauce, ginger and hot sauce... - 45.4984
1. In a cup, mix cornstarch with 1/2 cup cold water and soy sauce.
2. In a 7-1/2" x 12" utility dish, cook meatballs on High for 5 minutes.
3. Stir in beef broth and soup-can of hot water.
4. Add onion and celery.
5. Cover dish with wax... - 45.4806
Oriental Vegetable Soup
1. In large saucepan, take chicken broth, gingerroot and green onions.
2. Bring all the contents to boil.
3. Decrease heat, cover it and cook for 20 minutes.
4. Discard the gingerroot and onion.
5. Add bok choy, snow peas, bamboo shoots, water... - 45.4502
Oriental Skillet Supper
1. In heavy skillet cook green pepper and celery in salad oil till crisp-tender.
2. Remove and set aside.
3. To the skillet add meat and brown quickly.
4. In a bowl combine water, soy sauce, cornstarch, sugar and salt add to skillet.
5. Cook stirring... - 45.4064
Classic Oriental Beef Ring
Crush 1 1/2 cups of the noodles.
Combine with 3/4 cup of the tomato sauce; let stand 5 minutes.
Combine next 4 ingredients and noodle mixture.
Add ground beef-textured vegetable protein mixture; mix well.
Press into greased 5-cup ring mold.
Invert on... - 45.3218
Oriental Pineapple Chicken
1. Cut chicken into 1-inch pieces and combine with soy sauce.
2. Let it stand for about 20 minutes.
3. Dip chicken into eggs and dredge in flour.
4. In a frying pan heat oil at (375°) and fry until golden brown.
5. Drain on paper... - 45.3144
1) In a large bowl, combine the sherry, cornstarch and soy sauce together, blend well to mix.
2) Stir in the chicken cubes and allow to marinate for about 30 minutes.
3) In a wok or heavy skillet, stir-fry the pea pods, mushrooms and water chestnuts in... - 45.298
Oriental Chicken Boneless
Cut chicken breast halves into 1/2-inch pieces.
Mix chicken, soy sauce, sherry and garlic in 1-quart casserole.
Cover and refrigerate 10 minutes.
Place 3 cups water and the salt in 4-cup measure.
Microwave uncovered on high (100%) until boiling, 6 to 7... - 45.2925
1. Peel the cucumber, seed and shred.
2. In a bowl, place cucumber and season with salt.
3. Cover and let it stand for 1-2 hours.
4. Drain all water.
5. In a bowl, mix cayenne pepper, soy sauce, water, sweetener and... - 45.1614
1 If using fresh asparagus, wash and break off stalks as far down as they snap easily.
2 Wheather fresh or frozen spears, slice at an extreme angle to make diagonal slices about 1/4 inch thick.
3 In a skillet, melt butter; and pour... - 45.0959
Oriental Recipes By Category