- » Oriental
Enjoy our collection of oriental recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for oriental recipes.
Your search for a perfect Taiyaki recipe ends right here. This video shows an easy to follow procedure to prepare the authentic Japanese Taiyaki which is a fish shaped cake. Watch how the chef makes this Japanese delicacy almost effortlessly. - 146.817
Are you looking for a great stew recipe?? This video demonstrates a step by step procedure of preparing this innovative Japanese beef and vegetable stew called Nikujaga. The chef uses some authentic Japanese flavors to enhance the taste. Watch the video now... - 145.605
Fond of Oriental food?? This recipe is a must try. Made with sweet potatoes this recipe makes a great and healthy dessert. Watch this video now and stock up on a lot of sweet potatoes because you would want to make this dish again - 132.44
Grilled Mushroom Oriental Salad
Assorted fresh mushrooms and a zesty oriental style dressing are the stars in this warm zippy salad - perfect for lunch or to accompany grilled meat. This mushroom recipe is not only easy but healthy too. - 126.919
Grilled Oriental Mushroom Salad
How about a healthy dish that can either be a side dish for the entire family or a complete salad meal? In this video, chef is making a Grilled Oriental Mushroom Salad with a strikingly fresh oriental dressing. The zippy salad dressing is boiled while the... - 114.847
How To Make An Asian Chicken Salad
Salad lovers should try this different kind of salad. It contains fresh green vegetables and is very healthy also. This recipe is inspired by Far Eastern style cuisine. You can always use tofu if required. Watch the video for the full recipe of the health - 114.37
Oriental Salad Meal
If cabbage is not the food you love to eat, then this video is going to tell you about the nutrition in cabbage and some fun facts about this vegetable. Chef Tawnya has an interesting oriental salad meal recipe that has cabbage and many nutritious ingredients... - 111.248
Low Carb Oriental Stir Fry
1. Parboil the brocolli and beans for a few minutes and keep aside.
2. In a skillet, heat olive oil on a high flame.
3. Chop the ginger into small pieces and toss it in the hot oil.
4. Crush and chop the garlic and fry until golden... - 108.132
Oriental Style Grilled Mushroom Salad
Won't you like to try a zesty oriental style mushroom salad? Watch this excellent video to make a grilled mushroom salad recipe that goes perfectly well with grilled meat. The video is so nicely presented that it makes all the more exciting to make this... - 107.626
Healthy Oriental Dressing & Salad
Oriental salad is a assorted mix of colorful vegetable with a delicious blend of dressing that would just win your heat. Easy yet super to eat, it is crispy and extremely appealing to eyes. - 107.622
Stir Fry Tofu And Oriental Rice Combo
This Asian treat is easy to cook and good to eat. Now all oriental food lovers can easily make authentic stir fry tofu and oriental rice with the help of Maria who intricately explains each step in detail. You can make this perfect combo in your home kitchen. - 106.037
Asian-style Green Bean Stir-fry
This green bean stir-fry is great for someone on a detox diet and ideal for a hot summer day. It tastes delicious warm or cold and is packed with nutrients and flavor. The savory garlic oyster sauce and sweet honey are the secret ingredients in this... - 105.859
Copy-cat Applebees Oriental Salad Dressing
Make a salad dressing that tastes exactly like Applebee's Oriental Salad Dressing. So if you cannot find a bottle of the original dressing anywhere or online, use this recipe to make a copycat version at home. It is delicious. - 105.047
Chuncheon Buffalo Wings
Want a spicy finger food for the next super bowl party? This season try your buffalo wings with a Korean twist or rather the spicy version of your regular buffalo wings. This video has step by step instructions from the chef so you can make an out of the... - 104.448
Crunchy Oriental Salad
Delicious, quick, and easy to make, crunchy chopped salad makes for delectable and nutritious lunch time fare. Boasting of color, flavor and texture in every bite, this veg and cheese oriental salad is nothing less than a mini-treat. Just pick your cues from... - 100.775
Steamed Oriental Style Sea Bass
In a mood to have some healthy food? Check out the video of the yummy and healthy Sea Bass - Steamed Oriental Style. A great dish that is not only tasty but very healthy too. Everyone should definitely check this video out. - 100.514
Jason Aziz On Wmur's Cooks Corner
If you are looking for a good vegetable speciality that would be a perfect health food and taste good as well, here it is. Take the path of healthy cooking with Jason Aziz and stir in rice with vegetables and shrimp in this mildly spiced dish. This can be... - 95.1743
How To Make An Oiental Stir Fry
From the land of the Orient comes this simple yet delicious recipe for oriental prawn stir fry! Sounds intimidating? Well, don't worry! The video makes the recipe as simple as it could possibly get. Serve these prawns at dinner and get ready to be bombarded... - 94.3716
Complete Oriental Dinner With Soup, Salad & Dessert
To get a taste of oriental food you no more have to visit a restaurant! Bale Dave presents a complete oriental dinner platter with gourmet mushroom soup, green salad, baked tempura and strawberry dessert. The oriental platter would just look complete with you... - 56.9067
Oriental Steak Salad
This Oriental Steak Salad has won, not one, but many hearts when I served this up for a meal during a social event! This beef lion steak and chow mien noodles salad with an abundance of vegetables, irresistibly seasoned with sesame seeds is worth giving a... - 49.8419
Cold Oriental Chicken Roll
Cold Oriental Chicken Roll has out of this world taste. The breadcrumbs gives the Cold Oriental Chicken Roll a perfect shape. - 49.2911
1. In a pan, pour chicken broth and bring to a boil.
2. Add chicken wings and then reduce the heat.
3. Simmer uncovered for 15 minutes.
4. Using a strainer, strain the broth and reserve wings for other recipes.
5. In a large heavy pot,... - 49.2622
Oriental Beef And Pea Pods
Oriental Beef And Pea Pods is a tradition dish. The pea pods with soy sauce gives the Oriental Beef And Pea Pods traditional taste. - 48.8279
Oriental Stir Fried Shrimp
1) Take a small bowl and combine together water, sherry, cornstarch, gingerroot and soy sauce in it. Set aside.
2) Take a large wok or skillet and heat oil in it over medium-high flame.
3) Add green onions, garlic and vegetables.
4) Stir and cook for... - 48.6217
Chicken Lemon Soup Oriental
1. Drain peaches, reserving all liquid.
2. Dice peaches and place aside.
3. Combine peach liquid with water, bouillon cubes and garlic.
4. Let it boil and stir in chicken and rice.
5. Let it simmer 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked... - 48.5629
Oriental Noodle Soup
This Oriental Noodle Soup is so simple yet so delicious. Enjoy this easy vegan soup recipe containing oriental traditional spices to boost your immune system. Sip the broth and feel your head clear, it’s amazing that something as simple as this Oriental... - 48.5041
Oriental Gingered Vegetables
1) In a pan heat water and add beans, broccoli, carrots, and asparagus.
2) Steam until crisp-tender for about 5 minutes.
3) Place a large nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat.
4) Heat oil and add mushrooms, peppers, ginger, and garlic.
5) Saute... - 48.4586
Oriental Chicken In Peanut Sauce
Prepare macaroni as directed on package, adding 2 tablespoons lemon juice to cooking water.
In 2-quart casserole, combine broccoli, onion, garlic and 2 tablespoons water.
Microwave at High for 6 to 8 minutes, or until tender-crisp,... - 48.4403
Oriental Chicken Salad
1.Place chicken fillets between two sheets of plastic food wrap and pound lightly to flatten.
2.To make marinade, combine sherry, soy sauce, hoisin sauce, peanut oil and garlic in a glass bowl.
Add chicken fillets and marinate for 1-2 hours.
3.Remove chicken... - 48.4386
Oriental Beef And Pea Pods
Oriental beef and pea pods is a beef stew or gravy cooked with beef strips and peas in beef broth. Prepared with veggies and thickened with cornstarch with soy sauce for flavor, the oriental beef and pea pods is a comforting and filling gravy that can be... - 48.2723
Oriental Spinach Salad
To make the dressing: Place the cornstarch in a small saucepan.
Whisk in the broth until smooth.
Add the vinegar, soy sauce, honey, oil, ginger, and garlic.
Grate 1 teaspoon rind from the orange into the saucepan; cut the orange in half and squeeze... - 48.234
Oriental Chicken And Water Chestnuts
1) Preheat oven to 500° F.
2) Take regular weight aluminum foil and tear off four 14 x 12 inch sheets from it. Oil lower half of the sheet with vegetable oil.
3) On the oiled portion of each sheet, place 1/8 red pepper, water... - 48.1664
Oriental Pork With Tofu
1. Freeze steaks in a plastic bag for about 1 hour until it is just frozen.
2. Cut the steaks diagonally into 5 mm thick slices.
3. Cut the slices into thin strips.
4. In a jug, blend corn flour with 2 tablespoons of stock or water.
5. Mix the... - 48.0552
Green Beans Oriental
1. Preheat oven to 400°
2. In a saucepan boil salted water and cook green beans as directed on the package.
3. Drain the beans from water and keep aside.
4. In a frying pan melt butter.
5. Stir in onion, bean sprouts, and sliced... - 48.0311
Oriental Chicken Pasta Salad
1. Prepare pasta and corn by cooking them separately as per package directions.
2. Then separately drain them, rinse with cold water, drain again and keep aside separately.
3. Bias-slice the cucumber to get thin slices and keep aside.
4. To... - 48.0271
Place all ingredients for dressing in a non-stick pan and cook over low heat stirring continuously for 5-7 minutes.
Remove from heat and set aside.
Trim French beans, cut into 2" strips and blanch.
Peel cucumber and scrape carrots.
Cut into strips.
Shred... - 48.0158
Oriental Beef Patties
In 1-quart casserole, combine all topping ingredients.
Microwave at High for 3 to 4 minutes, or until tender-crisp, stirring once.
In small mixing bowl, combine all patty ingredients.
Shape into 4 patties, about 1/2 inch... - 47.9543
1. In small bowl, refrigerate combining steak slices, oyster sauce and vinegar for 1 hour.
2. Then reserving marinate if any, drain the mixture.
3. Raise the microwave browning skillet to High heat for about 8 minutes or as per... - 47.8586
Chicken Salad Oriental
1) In a large bowl, mix together the cooked chicken, diced celery and sliced onions.
2) Add in the drained, sliced water chestnuts. Mix well. Refrigerate the mixture.
3) In a medium bowl, mix together sour cream, ginger, salt and pepper. Add this into... - 47.8291
Oriental Broiled Beef Salad
1) In a jar with a tight fitting lid, add the sugar, salad oil, vinegar, garlic, sesame oil, gingerroot, and red pepper together.
2) Cover the jar tightly and shake to blend the dressing thoroughly.
3) In a shallow dish, place the steak and pour... - 47.7743
Oriental Pepper Pot
1) Heat oven hot to 350Â°c.
2) In a bowl, mix ground beef with green onions, garlic, sugar, and 2 tablespoons of the soy sauce and blend well.
3) In a 12-cup baking dish spread half of the meat mixture evenly.
4) Top with half... - 47.7145
Oriental Shrimp & Vegetables
In 2-quart casserole, combine oil, butter, red pepper, carrots, celery, broccoli and cauliflower.
Microwave at High for 5 to 9 minutes, or just until vegetables are tender-crisp, stirring once or twice.
In 2-cup measure, blend broth, soy... - 47.693
1) In a large salad bowl, mix together bean sprouts, bamboo shoots, water chestnuts, pimentos, mandarin oranges, onion, celery and green pepper.
2) Keep the vegetable mixture aside.
3) In a small saucepan,mix together oil, sugar,... - 47.6916
Chicken Lettuce Oriental
1) Halve and rinse lettuce. Place in plastic bag to chill.
2) In a shallow dish blend soy sauce, wine, sugar, ginger and garlic.
3) Place chicken in wine mixture and marinate for 1 hour. Turn and brush the chicken constantly.
4) Place chicken in a... - 47.6141
1) In a bowl, add mushrooms, beef broth, soy sauce, onion, sugar, curry powder and ginger to combine all together.
2) In a large skillet, add oil to heat up.
3) Add garlic to sauté for a minute.
4) Place chicken to brown evenly by... - 47.6132
Oriental Chicken With Peanut Sauce
Combine chicken and onions in 2-quart casserole.
In 2-cup measure, combine soy sauce, lemon juice, honey, garlic, gingerroot, coriander, red pepper and sesame oil.
Place peanuts in blender; chop until fine particles form.
Set... - 47.5735
1) Preheat oven to 190°C (375°F), Gas Mark 5.
2) Weigh the duckling.
3) Calculate the cooking time at 30 minutes per 500 g (1 lb).
4) With a fork, prick the surface of the duckling.
5) In a roasting pan, place the duckling. Season with... - 47.4766
1. Preheat the oven to 250°.
2. Lightly grease a baking sheet.
3. In a bowl combine soy sauce, mustard, oil, honey, ginger, rosemary and garlic salt.
4. Add walnuts and toss to coat.
5. Drain walnuts and toss with sesame seeds to... - 47.4294
Napa Oriental Slaw
Cut core from cabbage; rinse and drain leaves.
Cut leaves into shreds.
In a large bowl place shredded cabbage.
Sprinkle with salt; add water to cover.
Let stand for 1 hour.
Drain and rinse cabbage; squeeze dry.
On a platter place shredded cabbage; sprinkle... - 47.368
Oriental Pork Chops
These oriental pork chops are made with chinese flavor to it. Marinated with spices like garlic and ginger root with a hserry and soy sauce base, the oriental pork chops have a hint of orange peel to taste. Grilled to cook, these pork chops can be served with... - 47.2519
Oriental Pepper Chicken Stir Fry
1) In a medium mixing bowl, mix 1/2 cup broth, soy sauce, 1 teaspoon oil, garlic powder and ginger together.
2) Coat the chicken thoroughly with the mixture, cover with a plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
4) Remove... - 47.2484
Oriental Vegetable Salad
Snap off tough ends of asparagus.
Remove scales from spears with a knife or vegetable peeler, if desired.
Cut asparagus into 1-inch pieces.
Blanch asparagus in boiling water 30 seconds.
Drain; rinse under cold water until cool.
Combine noodles and... - 47.2414
Beef And Cauliflower Oriental
1) Cut the steak across the grain in 3- x 1/4 inch strips, after freezing it partially.
2) Rinse cauliflower in running water and break into several flowerets.
3) In a heavy skillet add butter to melt.
4) Place the steak slices on the... - 47.133
Oriental 'style Carrots
1. In a saucepan boil water and cook carrots for 4 to 5 minutes until just tender.
2. Drain out the carrots and cook quickly under cold water.
3. Drain and keep aside.
4. Heat a 10-inch or larger frying pan or wok over high heat.
5. Add oil and let it... - 47.1322
Oriental Almond Stir Fry
1. Prepare the marinade in a medium bowl by combining first five ingredients.
2. Put in shrimp and let stand at least 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Using heavy non-stick skillet or wok, heat 1 1/2 teaspoons oil over medium-high... - 47.1026
1. Rinse chicken, drain and pat dry on paper toweling.
2. Combine the chicken and onions in a large basin.
3. In a bowl, blend the lemon juice, soy sauce, poultry seasoning, salt, pepper and ginger.
4. Pour the mixture over the chicken and... - 47.0221
1.Preheat a browning dish at 100% for 7 minutes.
2.Add in oil and put back in oven.
3.Heat for 30 seconds at 100%. 4.In the preheated dish add in vegetables, garlic, ginger and brown them.
5. Add in the turkey.
6.Microwave 70% for 5 minutes.
7.Add ... - 46.9944
Oriental Cabbage Salad
1) For dressing, combine the seasoning packet from the ramen noodles, salad oil, vinegar, sugar, and pepper to the Tupperware Quick Shake container.
2) Apply seal and shake well to dissolve seasonings.
3) Cut each baby corn crosswise into half.
4) Mix... - 46.9717
1. Slice pork into 1/2-inch thick slices then cut into 2 1/2-inch long strips.
2. Drain and measure syrup from canned pineapple to equal 1 3/4 cups. Add water if required. Set aside
3. In a large skillet, heat shortening over a medium... - 46.9546
Oriental Fish Steaks
1. Preheat the grill to medium heat.
2. Thaw frozen fish.
3. Cut the fish into serving size pieces.
4. In a mixing bowl, blend rest of the ingredients and mix well.
5. In a shallow baking dish, keep the fish in a single layer.
6. Pour the sauce... - 46.9232
Oriental Pea Pods And Carrots
Stir together l/4cup water, soy sauce, cornstarch and crushed red pepper.
Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH (100 percent power) for 1-1-1/2 minutes, or until thick and bubbly, stirring every 30 seconds.
Put carrot in casserole dish.
Sprinkle with 2 teaspoons... - 46.8156
Oriental Chicken And Noodles
1. Combine the broth and soy sauce in a small bowl.
2. Blend the cornstarch into this mixture.
3. Boil the noodles without the packet seasoning, according to directions on the package.
4. When cooked, drain and divide between 4... - 46.7616
Classic Oriental Beef Ring
Crush 1 1/2 cups of the noodles.
Combine with 3/4 cup of the tomato sauce; let stand 5 minutes.
Combine next 4 ingredients and noodle mixture.
Add ground beef-textured vegetable protein mixture; mix well.
Press into greased 5-cup ring mold.
Invert on... - 46.7002
To make the sauce: Saute onion in peanut oil in large saute pan until tender.
Saute for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
Add tomatoes, tomato puree, chili sauce, Tabasco sauce, salt and pepper; mix well.
Simmer over medium heat for 1 hour, stirring... - 46.6812
Oriental Vegetable Soup
1. In large saucepan, take chicken broth, gingerroot and green onions.
2. Bring all the contents to boil.
3. Decrease heat, cover it and cook for 20 minutes.
4. Discard the gingerroot and onion.
5. Add bok choy, snow peas, bamboo shoots, water... - 46.6356
Oriental Chicken With Broccoli Rabe
1. Heat olive oil and sesame oil in a nonstick wok or skillet.
2. Do not allow oil to smoke.
3. Add ginger and garlic and stir for 30 seconds.
4. Add chicken and mushroom and stir it for 3 more minutes.
5. Remove from skillet.
6. Stir remaining olive... - 46.5719
Oriental Spinach Salad
1) Rinse the spinach well, shake dry and let drain completely.
2) With a damp paper, wipe the mushrooms and slice into thin pieces.
3) Coarsely chop the eggs and set aside.
4) Thinly slice the scallions on the diagonal and set aside.
5)... - 46.5435
1) Coat chicken with a mixture of flour, pepper, and salt.
2) In a Dutch oven, heat oil and brown chicken pieces.
3) Remove meat and stir fry celery, onion, garlic until tender.
4) Pour in sherry, soup, and soy sauce.
5) Stir in mushroom... - 46.526
Try out this Pork Oriental, a truly exquisite dish to serve. Quick and easy to make, this Pork Oriental add on to variety in any special occasion menu. - 46.5061
Baked Chicken Oriental
1.Cut the chicken into pieces and coat with the mixture of flour, Season All and pepper.
2.Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
3.Take a 2 quart shallow baking dish, grease it well and brown chicken pieces in it.
4.Combine pineapple juice,... - 46.4973
Oriental Rice Salad
1 In a pan add rice and salted water.
2 Boil until tender but firm.
3 Throughly drain the rice and allow to cool.
4 In a serving bowl, add rice,peas,green and red peppers, parsley and scallions by a.Toss to mix well.
5 For the dressing: In a... - 46.4894
Place ribs in (12x8-inch) baking dish.
Cover with wax paper.
MICROWAVE 5 MINUTES on HIGH.
Drain excess juices.
In 1-quart measure combine apricots, garlic, sugar, water, salt, pepper, ginger, cloves, vinegar and lemon juice.
MICROWAVE 4 to 6... - 46.4389
1) Halve fresh or frozen pea pods diagonally.
2) In a 1-quart casserole add bok choy and green onion. Mix thoroughly.
3) Sprinkle 1 tablespoon water on it.
4) Cook covered on 100% power (high) for 2 to 3 minutes.
5) Drain and keep... - 46.4371
Oriental Rice Salad
Try this alluring Oriental Rice Salad recipe. An easily prepared recipe, this Oriental Rice Salad is a dish which you will always love to serve in your party. - 46.4098
1) Wash chicken under cold running water. Put in paper towels to dry.
2) Preheat oven hot to 350F.
3) In a large skillet heat oil. Add chicken pieces in batches and fry till brown.
4) Transfer into a shallow roasting pan arranging pieces... - 46.3747
1) Put the onions and oranges through the coarse blade of food chopper.
2) Coat the chicken with flour.
3) In a skillet, add salad oil and heat.
4) You can use 2 small ones, if you do not own a very large one.
5) Allow the chicken to brown well on all... - 46.3518
Oriental Chicken With Mushrooms
1) In boiling salted water, cook the chicken until soft.
2) Drain the broth but save 1/3 cup.
3) On cooling, skin the chicken and remove all the meat from the bones.
4) Cut meat into small pieces.
5) Add green pepper, onion, and pea pods to the saved... - 46.3445
Oriental Pineapple And Raisin Chicken
1) In a bag mix cornstarch and paprika.
2) Add 2 or 3 pieces of chicken at a time and toss to coat well.
3) Keep the remaining cornstarch mixture aside.
4) In a skillet heat oil and brown chicken over low heat.
5) Close the lid tightly and cook for 20... - 46.3399
Oriental Chicken With Pineapple
Yummy Oriental Chicken is a tasty treat that you will fall in love with!!! I prepare this dish whenever I need to indulge my guests in a world of well blended flavors! Try this amazing Oriental Chicken recipe and experience this for yourself!. - 46.3381
Oriental Beef Salad
1. To make the dressing, in a small bowl or jar, blend the first three ingredients. Set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, combine the vegetables.
3. Reserving 2 tablespoons of the dressing, pour the remaining over the veggies and toss. Keep... - 46.3094
Grilled Oriental Chicken Salad
1) In small bowl, add vinegar, water, soy sauce, oils, mustard, and pepper to combine thoroughly. Place aside.
2) Use a baking sheet to spray with nonstick cooking spray.
3) On the baking sheet, place the chicken.
4) Place the sheet... - 46.2935
Oriental Pork Tenderloin
In a bowl, combine the first eight ingredients; mix well.
Remove 1/2 cup for basting; cover and refrigerate.
Pour the remaining marinade into a large resealable plastic bag; add tenderloins.
Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate overnight.
Drain and discard... - 46.2831
Oriental Pea Pods
For sauce, stir together water, soy sauce, cornstarch, sugar, gingerroot, and pepper.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat; add cooking oil.
(Add more oil as necessary during cooking.) Stir-fry carrots in hot oil for 2 minutes.
Add pea... - 46.2426
1) Spray a large-sized non stick skillet with the cooking spray. Add in oil and heat over medium-high flame.
2) Add in the carrots, onion, broccoli, peppers and ginger root. Saute till the vegetables become tender.
3) In a bowl, mix together eggs, egg... - 46.2277
Oriental Meat Loaf Roll
1) Without adding salt cook spinach according to package directions.
2) Drain the leaves well.
3) Take a sheet of wax paper and coat with cooking spraay.
4) Combine spinach, mushrooms, and water chestnuts; set aside.
5) Combine ground... - 46.1963
Oriental Fried Rice
Oriental Fried Rice - This savory brown rice with a variety of seasonings and roasted pork chunks is a temptation you'll die for ! Traditionallly a stir fried recipe, the microwaved version tastes good too ! Try this Oriental Fried Rice and let me know if you... - 46.1925
1) Rinse the snow peas.Trim its ends and pull out the hards strings on the sides.
2) Wash the catfish fillets under cold, running water. Pat them dry.
3) Slice the fillets into 2 strips of 3/4-inch size. Keep aside.
4) Spray cooking... - 46.1779
Oriental Chicken Salad
1. In a large, heavy pot, measure and add 4 quarts of water.
2. Place it on heat and add the onion, carrots, bay leaf, parsley stems, peppercorns, and salt.
3. Bring the pot to a boil and reduce the heat. Do not cover.
4. Simmer for 15 minutes.
5. Now... - 46.118
Fish Steaks With Oriental Sauce
Clean and wash the fish steaks and wipe them dry.
Mix all "A" ingredients in a bowl (except oil) and pour over the fish.
Mix well and let it marinate for 20 minutes.
Heat oil and fry fish till both the sides turn light brown.
Remove from fire and keep on... - 46.0787
Oriental Beef Stir Fry
1. Drain the spinach well.
2. Cut meat into thin strips.
3. In a skillet, saute the meat in half of the hot sesame oil.
4. Brown the meat properly on both sides.
5. Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons soy sauce and pepper.
6. Then, replace the... - 46.0656
Oriental Vegetable Meat Roll
Oriental Vegetable Meat Roll are ranked 3rd in my favorite food list. The chesnuts and soy sauce gives the Oriental Vegetable Meat Roll a exhilarating taste. - 46.0644
Oriental Ham Kabobs
1. Wash bell pepper and cut lengthwise into half.
2. Chop the stem and discard seeds.
3. Drain pineapple chunks and save the syrup.
4. In a blender, puree plums.
5. Add sugar and cornstarch.
6. In a 4-cup measure, mix pureed plum mixture,... - 46.0573
Oriental Crab Asparagus Salad In Rice Nests
Break the rice sticks in half.
Pour the oil into a wok or deep skillet to a depth of about 2 inches and heat it to a temperature of 375Â°F.
Add the rice sticks, turning to cook evenly.
This will take seconds if the oil is hot.
Watch them carefully.
When the... - 46.0503
Five Precious Oriental Vegetables
Five Precious Oriental Vegetables is a wonderful dish that is a treat for all those who love Chinese stir fried vegetable dishes. This lovely crispy and well flavored dish is my personal favorite. Try this Five Precious Oriental Vegetables recipe for yourself! - 46.045
Beef Asparagus Oriental
Thinly slice steak across grain.
(Partially frozen meat is easier to cut.
Allow meat to thaw completely before cooking.) Cut the asparagus diagonally into 1-inch pieces.
In 1-quart casserole combine asparagus and 1/4 cup water.
Cover; cook at HIGH for 4... - 45.9762
Oriental Pasta Salad
This tasty Oriental Pasta Salad is a favorite at my home. I prepare this tasty salad often on days the family feels like having a light and satisfying dinner! Try this yummy Oriental Pasta Salad recipe yourself! - 45.9676
1. Drain canned pineapple chunks by preserving its juice.
2. In a bowl, combine bread cubes, beef, onion, egg, salt and 1/8 tsp allspice.
3. Roll ground beef mixture into balls by placing it around 16 pineapple chunks.
4. In a... - 45.9533
1) Cut chicken into 6 pieces and remove the skin.
2) In a polythene bag, put the chicken pieces with soy sauce.
3) In a bowl, keep the bag and let chicken marinde for 2 hours, turning frequently.
4) On a... - 45.9475
Oriental Vegetable Stir Fry
1) In a jug, blend the corn flour with 2 tablespoons of water.
2) Add remaining water, soy sauce and star anise. Combine thoroughly and keep aside.
3) Use a wok to heat up.
4) Pour in half of the oil and place over a moderate heat until... - 45.8707
Oriental Recipes By Category