- » Oriental
Enjoy our collection of oriental recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for oriental recipes.
Are you looking for a great stew recipe?? This video demonstrates a step by step procedure of preparing this innovative Japanese beef and vegetable stew called Nikujaga. The chef uses some authentic Japanese flavors to enhance the taste. Watch the video now... - 148.856
Your search for a perfect Taiyaki recipe ends right here. This video shows an easy to follow procedure to prepare the authentic Japanese Taiyaki which is a fish shaped cake. Watch how the chef makes this Japanese delicacy almost effortlessly. - 147.836
Fond of Oriental food?? This recipe is a must try. Made with sweet potatoes this recipe makes a great and healthy dessert. Watch this video now and stock up on a lot of sweet potatoes because you would want to make this dish again - 135.793
Grilled Mushroom Oriental Salad
Assorted fresh mushrooms and a zesty oriental style dressing are the stars in this warm zippy salad - perfect for lunch or to accompany grilled meat. This mushroom recipe is not only easy but healthy too. - 128.495
Grilled Oriental Mushroom Salad
How about a healthy dish that can either be a side dish for the entire family or a complete salad meal? In this video, chef is making a Grilled Oriental Mushroom Salad with a strikingly fresh oriental dressing. The zippy salad dressing is boiled while the... - 116.572
Oriental Salad Meal
If cabbage is not the food you love to eat, then this video is going to tell you about the nutrition in cabbage and some fun facts about this vegetable. Chef Tawnya has an interesting oriental salad meal recipe that has cabbage and many nutritious ingredients... - 113.443
Oriental Style Grilled Mushroom Salad
Won't you like to try a zesty oriental style mushroom salad? Watch this excellent video to make a grilled mushroom salad recipe that goes perfectly well with grilled meat. The video is so nicely presented that it makes all the more exciting to make this... - 110.906
Healthy Oriental Dressing & Salad
Oriental salad is a assorted mix of colorful vegetable with a delicious blend of dressing that would just win your heat. Easy yet super to eat, it is crispy and extremely appealing to eyes. - 109.31
Stir Fry Tofu And Oriental Rice Combo
This Asian treat is easy to cook and good to eat. Now all oriental food lovers can easily make authentic stir fry tofu and oriental rice with the help of Maria who intricately explains each step in detail. You can make this perfect combo in your home kitchen. - 109.307
Low Carb Oriental Stir Fry
1. Parboil the brocolli and beans for a few minutes and keep aside.
2. In a skillet, heat olive oil on a high flame.
3. Chop the ginger into small pieces and toss it in the hot oil.
4. Crush and chop the garlic and fry until golden... - 108.066
Asian-style Green Bean Stir-fry
This green bean stir-fry is great for someone on a detox diet and ideal for a hot summer day. It tastes delicious warm or cold and is packed with nutrients and flavor. The savory garlic oyster sauce and sweet honey are the secret ingredients in this... - 107.493
How To Make An Asian Chicken Salad
Salad lovers should try this different kind of salad. It contains fresh green vegetables and is very healthy also. This recipe is inspired by Far Eastern style cuisine. You can always use tofu if required. Watch the video for the full recipe of the health - 106.791
Oriental Style Steamed Sea Bass
In a mood to have some healthy food? Check out the video of the yummy and healthy Sea Bass - Steamed Oriental Style. A great dish that is not only tasty but very healthy too. Everyone should definitely check this video out. - 105.465
Copy-cat Applebees Oriental Salad Dressing
Make a salad dressing that tastes exactly like Applebee's Oriental Salad Dressing. So if you cannot find a bottle of the original dressing anywhere or online, use this recipe to make a copycat version at home. It is delicious. - 105.073
Crunchy Oriental Salad
Delicious, quick, and easy to make, crunchy chopped salad makes for delectable and nutritious lunch time fare. Boasting of color, flavor and texture in every bite, this veg and cheese oriental salad is nothing less than a mini-treat. Just pick your cues from... - 104.062
How To Make An Oiental Stir Fry
From the land of the Orient comes this simple yet delicious recipe for oriental prawn stir fry! Sounds intimidating? Well, don't worry! The video makes the recipe as simple as it could possibly get. Serve these prawns at dinner and get ready to be bombarded... - 102.118
Jason Aziz On Wmur's Cooks Corner
If you are looking for a good vegetable speciality that would be a perfect health food and taste good as well, here it is. Take the path of healthy cooking with Jason Aziz and stir in rice with vegetables and shrimp in this mildly spiced dish. This can be... - 92.7778
Complete Oriental Dinner With Soup, Salad & Dessert
To get a taste of oriental food you no more have to visit a restaurant! Bale Dave presents a complete oriental dinner platter with gourmet mushroom soup, green salad, baked tempura and strawberry dessert. The oriental platter would just look complete with you... - 60.1009
Chicken Lemon Soup Oriental
1. Drain peaches, reserving all liquid.
2. Dice peaches and place aside.
3. Combine peach liquid with water, bouillon cubes and garlic.
4. Let it boil and stir in chicken and rice.
5. Let it simmer 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked... - 48.9396
Oriental Gingered Vegetables
1) In a pan heat water and add beans, broccoli, carrots, and asparagus.
2) Steam until crisp-tender for about 5 minutes.
3) Place a large nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat.
4) Heat oil and add mushrooms, peppers, ginger, and garlic.
5) Saute... - 48.9194
Oriental Meat Loaf Roll
1) Without adding salt cook spinach according to package directions.
2) Drain the leaves well.
3) Take a sheet of wax paper and coat with cooking spraay.
4) Combine spinach, mushrooms, and water chestnuts; set aside.
5) Combine ground... - 48.4603
Oriental Chicken With Peanut Sauce
Combine chicken and onions in 2-quart casserole.
In 2-cup measure, combine soy sauce, lemon juice, honey, garlic, gingerroot, coriander, red pepper and sesame oil.
Place peanuts in blender; chop until fine particles form.
Set... - 48.385
Oriental Broiled Beef Salad
1) In a jar with a tight fitting lid, add the sugar, salad oil, vinegar, garlic, sesame oil, gingerroot, and red pepper together.
2) Cover the jar tightly and shake to blend the dressing thoroughly.
3) In a shallow dish, place the steak and pour... - 48.3314
Oriental Steak Salad
This Oriental Steak Salad has won, not one, but many hearts when I served this up for a meal during a social event! This beef lion steak and chow mien noodles salad with an abundance of vegetables, irresistibly seasoned with sesame seeds is worth giving a... - 48.1902
Oriental Chicken Pasta Salad
1. Prepare pasta and corn by cooking them separately as per package directions.
2. Then separately drain them, rinse with cold water, drain again and keep aside separately.
3. Bias-slice the cucumber to get thin slices and keep aside.
4. To... - 48.0685
Oriental Spinach Salad
To make the dressing: Place the cornstarch in a small saucepan.
Whisk in the broth until smooth.
Add the vinegar, soy sauce, honey, oil, ginger, and garlic.
Grate 1 teaspoon rind from the orange into the saucepan; cut the orange in half and squeeze... - 48.0143
Place all ingredients for dressing in a non-stick pan and cook over low heat stirring continuously for 5-7 minutes.
Remove from heat and set aside.
Trim French beans, cut into 2" strips and blanch.
Peel cucumber and scrape carrots.
Cut into strips.
Shred... - 47.9871
Oriental Pork With Tofu
1. Freeze steaks in a plastic bag for about 1 hour until it is just frozen.
2. Cut the steaks diagonally into 5 mm thick slices.
3. Cut the slices into thin strips.
4. In a jug, blend corn flour with 2 tablespoons of stock or water.
5. Mix the... - 47.9823
Oriental Shrimp & Vegetables
In 2-quart casserole, combine oil, butter, red pepper, carrots, celery, broccoli and cauliflower.
Microwave at High for 5 to 9 minutes, or just until vegetables are tender-crisp, stirring once or twice.
In 2-cup measure, blend broth, soy... - 47.9152
Oriental Beef Patties
In 1-quart casserole, combine all topping ingredients.
Microwave at High for 3 to 4 minutes, or until tender-crisp, stirring once.
In small mixing bowl, combine all patty ingredients.
Shape into 4 patties, about 1/2 inch... - 47.9017
Oriental Beef With Pineapple
1) Remove the skin off the pineapple along with the eyes. Take the core out carefully.
2) Slice the pineapple into cubes of 1-inch size.
3) Remove any extra fat from the steak. Place in the refrigerator to freeze the steak partially.
4) Take... - 47.8525
Oriental Beef Salad
1) With a sharp knife, lightly score one side of the steak in diagonal direction at 1-inch intervals.
2) In a large enough glass or ceramic baking dish, add wine, soy sauce, honey, garlic and 3 tablespoons of the ginger.
3) Place the steak,... - 47.7382
Oriental 'style Carrots
1. In a saucepan boil water and cook carrots for 4 to 5 minutes until just tender.
2. Drain out the carrots and cook quickly under cold water.
3. Drain and keep aside.
4. Heat a 10-inch or larger frying pan or wok over high heat.
5. Add oil and let it... - 47.6737
Chicken Lettuce Oriental
1) Halve and rinse lettuce. Place in plastic bag to chill.
2) In a shallow dish blend soy sauce, wine, sugar, ginger and garlic.
3) Place chicken in wine mixture and marinate for 1 hour. Turn and brush the chicken constantly.
4) Place chicken in a... - 47.5504
1. In small bowl, refrigerate combining steak slices, oyster sauce and vinegar for 1 hour.
2. Then reserving marinate if any, drain the mixture.
3. Raise the microwave browning skillet to High heat for about 8 minutes or as per... - 47.5482
Oriental Chicken In Peanut Sauce
Prepare macaroni as directed on package, adding 2 tablespoons lemon juice to cooking water.
In 2-quart casserole, combine broccoli, onion, garlic and 2 tablespoons water.
Microwave at High for 6 to 8 minutes, or until tender-crisp,... - 47.5345
1) Preheat oven to 190°C (375°F), Gas Mark 5.
2) Weigh the duckling.
3) Calculate the cooking time at 30 minutes per 500 g (1 lb).
4) With a fork, prick the surface of the duckling.
5) In a roasting pan, place the duckling. Season with... - 47.5027
1. In a pan, pour chicken broth and bring to a boil.
2. Add chicken wings and then reduce the heat.
3. Simmer uncovered for 15 minutes.
4. Using a strainer, strain the broth and reserve wings for other recipes.
5. In a large heavy pot,... - 47.4637
Oriental Chicken Salad
1. In a large, heavy pot, measure and add 4 quarts of water.
2. Place it on heat and add the onion, carrots, bay leaf, parsley stems, peppercorns, and salt.
3. Bring the pot to a boil and reduce the heat. Do not cover.
4. Simmer for 15 minutes.
5. Now... - 47.3927
Oriental Recipes By Category