- » Organic Whole Grain Bread
Organic Whole Grain Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of organic whole grain bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for organic whole grain bread recipes.
Whole-grain Veggie Sandwiches
1. Place cottage cheese and yogurt in a blender or food processor and process until smooth.
2. Combine cottage cheese-yogurt mixture, carrot, green pepper, celery, and scallion.
3. Combine mustard with horseradish. Cut rolls in half lengthwise. Spread... - 42.1547
Vegetable Batter Bread
Combine the flour, yeast, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
Add the honey, oil, egg, and water.
Stir well until all ingredients are thoroughly mixed.
Let the dough rest 10 minutes.
Stir in the cooked grain and the vegetables.
Place the dough in an... - 45.7295
Savannah Spoon Bread
Mix the corn meal and soy flour together in a saucepan.
Stir the water in slowly to prevent lumping, and cook over a medium heat, stirring constantly, until boiling.
Remove from heat and cool to lukewarm.
Add salt, oil, and egg yolks.
Beat egg whites until... - 35.7218
Sprouted Wheat Bread
Dissolve the yeast in the water.
Add the molasses, oil, salt, and flour.
Let rise for 1 hour.
Add the wheat sprouts (ground in a food grinder or hand grain mill) to the raised sponge.
Add additional flour to make the dough kneadable.
Knead well on... - 42.4722
Mix the pineapple and cheese in a 2 quart casserole.
Mix the juice, honey, salt, and flour mixture in a saucepan.
Stir and heat just until well blended.
Pour over the pineapple and cheese.
Top with bread crumbs.
Dot the crumbs with butter.
Bake 30 minutes at... - 39.7369
Wipe mushrooms with paper towels before slicing.
Heat a skillet and quickly saute mushrooms in butter until done.
Add salt and sprinkle with flour.
Gradually stir in cream and bring to boil.
The mushrooms go naturally with the rice... - 33.7194
Pineapple-cheese Open-faced Sandwiches
1. Place cottage cheese and lemon juice in a blender or food processor and process until smooth.
2. Combine smooth cottage cheese with raisins and pineapple.
3. Spread cottage cheese mixture on 4 slices of whole-grain bread. - 31.1257
Fresh Milled Whole Wheat Pizza Crust: Part 2
Here is part 2 of the fresh milled whole wheat pizza crust recipe video series. in this video the lady chef provides ingredient details and also gives some quick information on the health benefits of making a pizza with whole wheat. Watch part 3 for complete... - 84.5113
Super Quick Bean Sandwich
1. Mash the beans slightly and spread on the bread or bagel half.
2. Top each open-faced sandwich with 1/2 tablespoon cottage cheese.
Sprinkle with paprika.
3.Place the bean sandwiches under the broiler until they are warm and slightly... - 33.1573
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place garlic cloves in a small baking pan. Roast for 35 minutes or until garlic is very soft. Squeeze garlic cloves at one end to press out softened garlic.
3. Combine roasted garlic with beans, basil or parsley-basil... - 40.0515
1. Combine zucchini, broccoli, mushrooms, tomato, green pepper, corn, cumin, and cheese.
2. Stuff vegetable mixture into the 4 pita bread pockets. - 33.7205
Grilled Steak Sandwich
There is nothing like a hearty sandwich which is quite a meal itself! Steak sandwich is simple to make but delectable idea for breakfast packed with high fibre for great energy throughout the day. Get engulfed in its unbeatable taste and savor it whenever you... - 107.093
Edamame Hummus On Crostini
Here is a terrific crostini recipe that uses sprouted whole grain bread and edamame hummus. Watch this video that shows this nutritious recipe that is highly recommended. The appetizers are absolutely appealing and would definitely be a crowd pleaser. Check... - 117.834
Cook celery in boiling water until tender—15-20 min.
Saute onion in butter until transparent.
Add to remaining ingredients with celery.
Use to stuff crop and body cavity of bird weighing about 7 lbs, minus head, feet, and organs. - 32.7002
Mushroom Scallion Cream Cheese Omelette
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, so don't skip it! Here's a quick, easy and tasty option to add to your breakfast menu that's filling, and as always Fit- Foodie style ;) - 0
Nourishment and helping protect our immunity system our motto? If that’s the case then this bowl of soup should keep the cold at bay! Watch Caryellis show you how! - 122.489