- » Organic Canned Bean
Organic Canned Bean Recipes
Enjoy our collection of organic canned bean recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for organic canned bean recipes.
Non Fat Pinto Bean Burritos
1. Heat beans, chili powder, cumin, and chiles in a small saucepan until warmed through.
2. Heat tortillas in an unoiled heated skillet for 1 minute on each side, or by following microwave instructions on tortilla package.
3. Place warm tortillas on... - 36.1871
Spicy Black Beans And Quinoa
Beans and rice are a classic combination. Unfortunately, most whole grains, such as brown rice, take a lot of energy to cook. So taste this new classic with quinoa as a slightly greener alternative to rice. It's whole grain and cooks super-fast. It's trendy,... - 31.3181
1. Combine beans, garlic, chiles or green pepper, onion, mustard, vinegar, parsley, and cayenne pepper in a blender or food processor. Process until smooth.
2. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
3. Cut rolls in half lengthwise and spread bean mixture on one half of... - 38.7881
Baked Bean Melts
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Combine beans, onion, green pepper, brown sugar, molasses, mustard, and white pepper in an oven-proof casserole.
3. Bake for 40 minutes, stirring twice.
4. Remove casserole from oven. Turn on broiler. Place bread slices on a... - 44.1579
Super Quick Bean Sandwich
1. Mash the beans slightly and spread on the bread or bagel half.
2. Top each open-faced sandwich with 1/2 tablespoon cottage cheese.
Sprinkle with paprika.
3.Place the bean sandwiches under the broiler until they are warm and slightly... - 33.3141
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place garlic cloves in a small baking pan. Roast for 35 minutes or until garlic is very soft. Squeeze garlic cloves at one end to press out softened garlic.
3. Combine roasted garlic with beans, basil or parsley-basil... - 39.2698
1. Soak beans in water overnight. Do not drain.
2. Cook beans in water about 60 minutes or until tender.
3. Add remaining ingredients.
4. Simmer 2-3 hours, stirring occasionally. - 32.0894
Seabirds Spicy Black Bean Soup
If you are anything like me, you always seem to have a few cans of black beans in the pantry. This recipe is a delicious way to make good use of those beans. This hearty soup is great as the main dish or an excellent side dish to a Mexican-inspired vegan meal. - 136.566
Kabocha Squash And Azuki Beans With Kale
All About Pumpkins Varieties and Seed to Supper. In this recipe, I used the Kabocha Squash but Butternut or Acorn could have easily been substituted. There was so much squash left I had to figure out what to do with it. - 89.966
Strawberry Compote With Rhubarb - Organic
All those who are fond of making desserts the organic way, then this is it. The recipe becomes healthy by incorporating organic ingredients in it. You will definitely want to try it out after watching the video. - 128.332
Organic Stuffed Red Peppers
If you love organic food, you don't have to survive on bland and run of the mill veggie products only. Don't be lost of ideas, just follow Arthur Potts to make wonderful organic stuffed red peppers. Very easy and simple, you can try it right way and engulf... - 103.5
Green Bean, Kidney Bean And Chick Pea Salad
How about a salad which as quick as counting 1, 2, 3! This is a summer salad which have ingredients in your kitchen and nothing out of the ordinary! Watch this video for more on this bean salad! - 96.5577
Delicious Homemade Hummus
This classic Middle Eastern style bean dip is something you can always store in your refrigerator and use as a quick snack. Packed with the goodness of garbanzo beans and olive oil, this hummus recipe is indeed something you should try making at least once in... - 109.226
White Bean Puree
White Bean Puree is easier to make than it sounds. Many say I bring back memories with this White Bean Puree recipe. Never miss it! - 22.7796
Pan Seared Sea Scallops
In sauté pan, heat olive oil, add onions, cook until transparent and crispy, Add black beans or navy beans, add salt & pepper to taste. Simmer for 2 minutes & set aside.
Pan Sear scallops in sauté pan over high heat on both side until golden... - 34.343
Simmer the tomato sauce, bean flakes, peppers, and seasonings for 5 minutes.
Layer the bean mix and grated cheese in the shells.
Bake 5 minutes at 350 Degree.
Add chopped fresh greens to the other ingredients in the shells.
Serve immediately with more grated... - 34.8332
The Antipasto toss is a classic Italian salad. It is a combination of wonderful ingredients like olives, beans and pepperoni dressed up with artichoke hearts and hard boiled eggs to top it all. A healthy appetizer, the salad is truly refreshing. Enjoy a... - 38.6935
Amazing Easy Salsa
Incredibly easy-to-use seasoning mix, my cousin makes it. I love it. - 29.852
Raw Pistachio Milk
You may be intolerant to lactose, but that doesn't mean you have to compromise on milk. Tali, the raw food expert, whomps up yet another delectable milk recipe that can be consumed raw or added to your cereals and desserts for maximum taste and health. A... - 89.4509
This classic Salade Niçoise is updated using purple potatoes and fresh asparagus. You can either use canned albacore or seared fresh ahi. Sometimes I use Haricot Verts, but love the freshness and texture of Spring asparagus. You can use either oil canned... - 47.1909
Perfect Grilled Boneless Pork Chops
What’s a holiday supper with mouth-melting pork chops. Betty shares a nifty way to use up your leftover boneless pork. It’s easy, tasty and ready in 30 minutes if you can find your way through the kitchen. Stream the video recipe for more on this. - 87.6948
Yes, noodles are long strings of starch and because of a crazed loon who made carbohydrates as unpopular as lawn jockeys, they're passe. But they're tasty. In an ensemble piece, noodles are great.
For the last year or so, I've tinkered with a noodle bowl... - 52.8374
Cheese And Bean Burritos
Spread tortillas with refried beans, then sprinkle with cheese and lettuce, if using.
Fold envelope fashion.
Microwave until hot and cheese melts, about 30 seconds.
Serve with salsa and sour cream. - 26.8822
Cuban Bean Salad
1. Open the red beans and drain and wash the water from the can.
2. Cut the cherry tomatoes in quarter and keep them in a large salad bowl.
3. Slice the onion, chop the fresh cilantro, dice the green chili pepper and mince the garlic, keep them... - 0
Non-fried Black Bean Burgers
Low fat homemade burgers. Veggie lovers would really relish this recipe in the video. It is also healthy as it's not deep fried. It can be eaten anytime as you like. - 125.241
Curried Garbanzo Beans & Rice
I always jokingly say that Curried Garbanzo Beans & Rice is my soul's food. I heard my husband quote the same about Curried Garbanzo Beans & Rice the other day. I will not be surprised if you say the same thing too. - 34.1201
Beans And Escarole
Beans And Escarole is a good recipe any veggie can try! The combination of vegetables in this Beans And Escarole dish is one among my favorites. They are great to eat! - 27.1609
Walnut Acres' Black Bean Soup
This Walnut Acres' Black Bean Soup needs two main ingredients-black beans (of course) and smoked ham. This is a mouth-watering recipe for Walnut Acres' Black Bean Soup. Truly tasty! - 39.7568
Cannellini Bean Mash On Bruschetta With Rocket
1. Put the beans into a bowl with the parsley and crush them to a rustic mash with the back of a spoon or a potato masher. Heat the olive oil slowly in a small pan with the crushed garlic and red onion for 1-2 minutes or until the garlic is just turning a... - 33.5827
Mashed Beetroot With Butter Beans And Roast Cod
1. Wrap each beetroot in foil and bake in a preheated oven, 200°C (400°F), Gas Mark 6, for 1-2 hours, depending on their size. They are cooked when the tip of a knife or skewer can be inserted easily into the flesh. Remove from the oven, unwrap and peel.... - 36.0843
Black Tapenade With Sea Bass, Flageolet Beans And Roasted Tomatoes
1. Put the olives, anchovy fillets, crushed garlic and capers into a food processor or blender and blend to a rough puree. Add 5 tablespoons of the virgin olive oil, the lemon juice and salt and pepper and briefly blend once more.
2. Put the fish steaks... - 35.854
White Bean And Escarole Soup
1. Coarsely chop the garlic and escarole and keep it aside.
2. Dice the potatoes and slice the tomatoes and onion, combine the onions and potatoes in a bowl and keep potatoes separate.
3. In the tomatoes and onion bowl add 1 teaspoon of olive... - 0
Four Bean Salad
Tasty, crunchy and protein-rich, Toni creates a stellar Four Bean Salad. - 123.677
Spicy Grilled Shrimp With Cilantro
Leftover shrimps can be easily transformed into this satisfying main course dish with just the right amount of cilantro! Chef Keith Snow shares with us a simple yet flavorful shrimp recipe that can be prepared in 30 minutes flat and is absolutely delish! - 103.293
A simple preparation of the chicken marinara is being demonstrated here! The video and audio quality can be improvised, never the less the recipe is still do-able. See the video for more. - 73.3176
Vegan Breakfast Burrito
Here's an amazing Vegan Breakfast Burrito recipe which you must bookmark as your favorite. The blend of tofu with the other ingredients is irresistible. Watch the video today and surprise your family with this Mexican delicacy. - 112.218
Chicken And Vegetable Soup
A chicken and Vegetable soup being demonstrated using fresh vegetables! A video that lacks quality, but the recipe is a winner! See the video and you'll know more. - 73.2833
Spicy Penne Greens And Beans
Today I'm trying a Vegetarian dish, Penne with Beans and Greens.
I never thought much of vegetarian dishes in the past, but as I get older, I realize where my meat comes from and how the animals are treated before they become my dinner.
As part of my New... - 113.717
Olive Oil Marinated Chicken With Pumpkin Mash And Black Beans
1. Mix the olive oil with the crushed garlic, salt and pepper and pour over the chicken breasts. Coat well, cover the dish and marinate overnight in the refrigerator.
2. Fry the bacon in its own fat until crisp. Rinse the beans and put in a saucepan with the... - 39.9463
Patty and her daughter show you how to make this dietary and fibrous dip with chickpeas! Goes well with cooked meat and some pita bread. Watch the video for more - 129.962
Walnut Acres' Minestrone Soup
My kids love this Walnut Acres' Minestrone Soup that at times they even lick the bowl. You will adore this Walnut Acres' Minestrone Soup. Happy cooking! - 33.6128
Spicy Roasted Chickpeas
If you are searching for the perfect food to munch on at your leisure time, then these spicy roasted chickpeas can be a nice alternative. The Indian spices add a special zing to these chickpeas. You can prepare this in a large quantity and store in an... - 143.569
Gluten Free Pizza
Check out for this gluten free pizza with flax seeds, shitake mushrooms and zucchini. The video shares great information on the nutritional benefits of flax seeds, brown rice, zucchini and shitake mushrooms. Watch the video to make this incredible and super... - 134.898
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. In a bowl, combine the first 5 ingredients and stir until the mixture leaves the sides of the bowl. Press into a ball and knead 10 times in the bowl.
3. Transfer the dough to a floured surface and roll out to a 13-inch circle. - 30.3057
Make it a point to try out this cassoulet recipe with duck and lamb meat these holidays. Join Steve in his kitchen and see how he prepares this flavorful dish for dinner. The dish is nutritious and would serve as a perfect satisfying meal for relaxing... - 115.809
Chips And Cheese
Kids go gaga over snack and understandably so! But it's so important to choose healthy, nutritious options while treating your little ones. Thanks to Chef Keith Snow, you have an easy to make and delightfully nutritious snack in the form of this recipe that... - 106.343
Spicy Tofu Chili
Coat pan with non-stick cooking spray. Over medium high heat, stir-fry crumbled tofu with beans, garlic and chili powder. Cook uncovered for 7-9 mins so liquids evaporate & flavors blend. Sprinkle with green onions before serving & shredded cheese if desired. - 21.0223
Game Day Chili And Nachos
Graziella serves up a hot and delicious chili and nachos dish that is surprisingly healthy, but tastes naughty! Packed with good- for- you ingredients that no one will even suspect, this chili is a winner for any game day! Gooooo Chili, wooo! - 0
Mexican Pot Roast
Next time you have visitors calling on you, serve this succulent, juicy pot roast that makes for a classic addition to any supper table. With Chef Keith Snow’s fail proof recipe, you can be assured to hit the mark with this one-pot delight. - 117.568
Old-fashioned Brandied Pumpkin Pie
Makes 1 pie.
1. Preheat Oven to 400F.
2. Line a 9" pie pan with the dough. Trim t he edge. Cover with aluminum foil, and weigh it down with dried beans. Place in oven for proximately 15 min. Remove from oven; set aside to cool.
3. Measure the pumpkin into... - 20.8992
Antioxidant Veggie Stew
If you care about eating healthy, you *must* buy this book (or check it out from your library)! This chunky, hearty soup is a pleasant way to get your servings of healthful antioxidant veggies along with other healing foods. It's loaded with carotenoids,... - 51.6666
Vegetarian Tostada & Avocado Dressing
I love trying oodles and oodles of things and that is exactly how I came upon this Vegetarian Tostada & Avocado Dressing recipe. I have bookmarked this particular Vegetarian Tostada & Avocado Dressing recipe so that I can try it again and again. Yummm! - 38.8918
Almond And Date Milk
Almond, dates and vanilla are blended together to make this healthy milk. Something to give a try at if your on a diet. Boosts your protein intake with the goodness of this milk. - 128.159
Stir Fried Pork And Shrimp Mixture L For Chow Mein Or Lo Mein
Whatever be the function or social affair you organize at home, Stir Fried Pork And Shrimp Mixture l For Chow Mein Or Lo Mein can be one of the best ways to please your guests. Stir Fried Pork And Shrimp Mixture l For Chow Mein Or Lo Mein is particularly... - 37.234
Vegan Taco Salad With Thousand Island Dressing
How about enjoying a crispy, crunchy and flavorful vegan salad this spring-summer season, here is a recipe you can make use of for that. Check out Alia making Vegan Taco salad with lots of vegetables, vegan beef and thousand island sauce. Absolutely... - 106.775
Wegmans Vanilla-orange Glazed Carrots
Wegmans Executive Chef Mark Makovec shows you this easy toss, season and roast recipe and how to have fun in the kitchen with your kids. Plus kids that cook are more likely to try different foods! This side dish is healthy and it is "addicting". Even picky... - 143.436
Preserved Lemons are quite expensive to buy - often running $8 for a very small jar. Why not make your own? This is so easy with either home-grown lemons off your tree or from produce market purchased lemons. I use Meyer Lemons and also Eureka lemons which... - 43.8928