- » Oregano Vinaigrette
Oregano Vinaigrette Recipes
Enjoy our collection of oregano vinaigrette recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for oregano vinaigrette recipes.
Potato Salad With Oregano Vinaigrette
In a 4- to 5-quart pan, cover potatoes with at least 1/2 inch water.
Cover pan and bring to a boil on high heat; reduce heat to simmering.
Cook until potatoes are tender when pierced, about 30 minutes.
Drain and let potatoes stand until cool enough to touch;... - 30.2382
Asparagus With Oregano And Cider Vinaigrette
Lay asparagus in shallow glass pan.
Combine remaining ingredients and pour over asparagus.
Cover tightly with foil and put in refrigerator to marinate 2 to 3 hours.
Lift out of oil mixture and use to garnish salad as directed. - 28.3139
Green Bean Yellow Pepper And Bacon Salad With Oregano Vinaigrette
In a kettle of boiling water cook the beans for 2 to 4 minutes, or until they are crisp-tender, drain them, and refresh them in a bowl of ice and cold water.
In a large bowl whisk together the vinegar, the mustard, and the oregano and add the oil in a stream,... - 24.8318
Combine all ingredients in a jar; cover tightly, and shake vigorously. - 18.7803
You May Also Like!
Vegetable Salad With Chipotle Vinaigrette
In a large bowl combine black beans, corn, jicama, sweet pepper, and onions.
For vinaigrette, in a food processor bowl or blender container combine chipotle 'peppers, salad oil, lime juice, cilantro, oregano, salt, and garlic.
Cover and process or... - 38.7116
Herbed Mustard Vinaigrette
Process shallots and garlic in the work bowl of a food processor fitted with a metal blade until minced.
Or, thoroughly mince shallots and garlic with a knife and place in a blender.
Add parsley, thyme, basil, oregano, mustard and vinegars.
Process just until... - 38.0225
Lemon Parsley Vinaigrette
1. In a food processor jar combine lemon juice, vinegar, mustard, garlic, shallots, salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes.
2. Stream in the oil.
3. Whisk in the parsley, oregano, and fennel fronds just before serving. Pour over your favourite... - 101.584
Culinary Carrie: Basic Vinaigrette Dressings
FOR THE BASIC VINAIGRETTE 1
1. In a bowl combine the balsamic vinegar and Dijon mustard, whisk them together add salt and pepper.
2. Drizzle olive oil in thin stream and continue whisking and the vinaigrette dressing is ready.
3. Drizzle the... - 99.3657
1) In a shaker/sealable container, add the oil, vinegar, sugar (if desired), thyme or oregano, paprika, mustard, and pepper.
2) Apply the seal/cap and shake/mix it well.
3) Refrigerate the mixture for up to 2 weeks.
4) Before serving, ensure... - 37.0708
Warm Potatoes Vinaigrette
Scrub potatoes, leaving skins on.
Boil until tender, about 20 minutes.
Beat oil with vinegar.
Mince scallions and add with oregano to oil and vinegar.
Season with pepper.
Place cooked potatoes in serving bowl; cut into halves or quarters, depending on... - 30.3587
1. In a small nonreactive saucepan, stir together 1/2 cup of water with the cornstarch, lemon juice and vinegar until the cornstarch dissolves. Stir in the basil, oregano, paprika, cayenne, salt and black pepper. Place over moderate heat and, stirring or... - 27.0629
A superb home made salad dressing recipe that takes less than a minute to prepare so why wouldnt you make it at home? - 110.692
Combine all ingredients in ajar; cover tightly, and shake vigorously.
Chill thoroughly. - 20.8888
Oregano Vinaigrette Recipes By Category
Oregano Vinaigrette Dish: