- » Oregano Tea
Oregano Tea Recipes
Enjoy our collection of oregano tea recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for oregano tea recipes.
Insert stainless steel chopping blade in bowl of food processor.
Combine first 3 ingredients in processor, and process until pureed.
Add flour and 1 tea spoon salt, and continue to process until mixture is well blended.
Turn dough out onto a lightly floured... - 34.1969
The Baron's Beef Tea With Barley Soup
The Baron's Beef Tea With Barley Soup is a great and unique soup. This soup will definitely surprise your guests with its wonderful flavor. You just cant miss the Baron's Beef Tea With Barley Soup recipe! - 41.5652
Frittata Salad For Two
Want to enjoy a gourmet meal that is easy and economical? This salad meal can be made in less than 20 minutes and uses fresh, organic ingredients that are delicious and healthful. The fritatta recipe combines the goodness of ham, red pepper, and asparagus... - 129.84
Whole Wheat Herb Muffins
Whole Wheat Herb Muffins has a different taste. Whole Wheat Herb Muffins gets its taste from flour mixed with herbs and raisins. Whole Wheat Herb Muffins is loved by many people. - 42.2366
Beef Balls Italiano
Combine bread, milk, egg, ground beef, garlic salt, pepper, and parsley flakes in a large bowl.
Work mixture well with hands; shape into 10 to 12 large meatballs.
Place in shallow 2-quart baking dish.
Combine soup, wine, oregano, fennel, and thyme; pour o - 30.0196
In saucepan combine one 6-ounce can tomato paste; 1/4 cup chopped onion; 1/4 cup chopped green pepper; 1 clove garlic, crushed; 1/2 to 3/4 teaspoon dried basil leaves, crushed; 1/2 tea spoon dried oregano leaves, crushed; 1/2 tea spoon salt; and 1/8 teaspoon... - 27.2561
Combine all meatball ingredients in medium mixing bowl.
Shape into 36 meatballs, about 1 1/4 inches.
Place in 10-inch square casserole.
Blend all sauce ingredients in 2-cup measure.
Pour over meatballs.
Cover with wax paper.
Microwave - 38.2705
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Mix butter, 2 teaspoons tarragon, and 2 tea spoons oregano.
3. Rub butter mixture over chicken; season with salt and pepper. Place in casserole. Roast for 2 hours, basting several times.
4. Meanwhile cook vegetables. Heat 2... - 36.2292
Heat wok over high heat; add oil.
Stir-fry onion, celery, and garlic for 5 minutes.
Stir in undrained tomatoes, tomato sauce, parsley, bay leaf, basil, salt, oregano, and 1/8 tea spoon pepper.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Simmer, uncovered, for 25... - 35.6553
In a mood for some classic Mediterranean food. Try this classic moussaka.An eggplant based dish which is very filling and highly nutritious. This casserole based dish is prepared by layering eggplant with a spiced meat filling and topped with a rich creamy... - 130.539
Mexican Meatball Soup
In bowl combine egg, 1/2 cup chopped onion, cornmeal, half the chopped chili peppers, 1 clove garlic, the 3/4 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon oregano, and the 1/8 tea spoon pepper; add ground beef.
Using 1 rounded teaspoonful per meat ball, shape... - 42.9317
Here's a switch—in this pizza, ground beef forms the crust! It cradles a filling of herbed, cheese-sprinkled vegetables.
In a large bowl, beat egg until blended.
Mix in bread crumbs, onion, 1/4 teaspoon of the salt, pepper, and herb seasoning.
Add ground... - 41.148
Brush both sides of eggplant slices with the oil; sprinkle lightly with salt.
In large skillet brown eggplant slices, about 1 1/2 minutes on each side.
Drain and set aside.
In same skillet cook ground lamb or beef, onion, and garlic till the meat is brown and... - 41.8537
Cook lasagna according to package directions; drain.
Brown beef in large skillet in oil with onions and garlic.
Add tomato paste, tomato sauce, 1/2 teaspoon salt, oregano, bay leaf, basil, parsley, 1/8 tea- spoon pepper and 11/2 cups water; simmer for 1... - 42.6138
Saute onion and garlic in 2 tablespoons hot oil in a skillet until tender.
Stir in tomatoes, tomato sauce, 1/2 tea spoon salt, basil, and oregano.
Cover and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer 20 minutes, stirring the mixture occasionally.
Peel eggplant,... - 38.3742
In a large skillet cook sausage, onion, celery, and carrot till meat is lightly browned.
Drain off excess fat.
Stir in tomatoes, tomato paste, sugar, oregano, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 tea spoon pepper.
Simmer, uncovered, for 20 minutes, stirring... - 45.1849
Herbed Rabbit In Wine
In paper or plastic bag combine 1/4 cup flour, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and pepper.
Add rabbit pieces; shake to coat.
In 10-inch skillet cook bacon till crisp; drain, reserving drippings in pan.
Crumble bacon; set aside.
Brown rabbit in reserved drippings, about 5... - 37.5283
Cut steak into 6 rectangular pieces; pound each piece flat.
Season with a little salt and pepper.
Spread onion over meat to within 1/2 inch of edge.
Roll up each piece as for jelly roll; secure meat rolls with wooden picks.
Place meat rolls, seam side down,... - 44.1918
1. Combine all ingredients in the order given.
2. Pour into a greased 9" pie plate.
3. Bake at 350° for 35-45 minutes.
4. This freezes well. - 31.3242
Mint Flavored Greek Meatballs
Mix all ingredients.
Shape mixture into 1-inch balls.
Place meat balls in ungreased jelly roll pan, 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x 1 inch, or oblong pan, 13 x 9 x 2 inches.
Cook uncovered in 350° oven until light brown, about 25 minutes. - 30.3019
Baked Ziti Casserole
What a yummy looking recipe for Baked Ziti Casserole? The famous Baked Ziti Casserole is served at the European table as a yummy Breakfast. Once you try out this Baked Ziti Casserole recipe, don't forget to inform me what you think about it . - 48.3306
Spaghetti For A Crowd
Combine beef, bread crumbs, garlic salt, eggs, 5 tea spoons salt and 1 1/4 teaspoons pepper.
Mix well; shape into 1-inch balls.
Cook in oil until lightly browned on all sides.
Place tomato sauce, tomatoes, garlic, onions, 4 teaspoons salt, remaining pepper... - 41.9494
Chicken And Oyster Crepes
These Chicken And Oyster crepes are an amazing treat for those of you seeking some tasty seafood ! Try out these Chicken and Oyster Crepes for your weekend dinner party and tell me how your guests enjoyed it ! - 42.7649
Cheesy Greek Vegetable Salad
The Greek Salad is an incredible dish made with greens, vegetables ,anchovies. The gorgeous seasoning has a variety of herbs and green onions in tarragon vinegar, olive oil and pepper seasonings. Anything Greek is always beautiful. No wonder an exceptionally... - 43.7488
Spicy Chicken Crunch
Wanna recreate the same effect of your favorite crunchy and spicy baked chicken from your favorite takeout - use this recipe. After watching this video, you'll never feel like going back to the food-center, as you will know - how to prepare the similar thing... - 95.0904
Adobo Rubbed Beef Tenderloin
1. Preheat the broiler. Break open all of the dried chiles and discard the seeds, stems and membranes. Heat a cast-iron skillet over moderate heat. Add the chiles skin side down and toast until their skins are blistered, about 4 minutes. Transfer the chiles... - 29.482
Yogurt French Dressing
The yogurt french dressing is prepared with plain yogurt and olive oil with lemon juice to taste. thoghly blended it is seasoned with white pepper and salt and can be chilled before using. - 34.4591
Stuffed Cheese Crepes
Stuffed Cheese Crepes is an irresistible side dish which you would surely love to serve to your friends. Enjoy this delicious Stuffed Cheese Crepes; I am sure you would love to try this Stuffed Cheese Crepes again-n-again. - 47.577
Hot Pizza Sandwiches
Hot Pizza Sandwiches are simply irresistible! This Hot Pizza Sandwiches recipe is fantastic and I often use it to surprise my guests at the informal tea parties - 33.4728
1. Place a pan over heat, add green pepper and onion in it.
2. Drizzle olive oil, sauté and cook for 2-3 minutes or until tender.
3. In a bowl, crack egg. Sprinkle salt and pepper in it. Whisk well.
4. Pour egg mixture in pan. Flip the pan, and... - 93.5042
Stuffed Veal Breast
1. Trim excess fat from meat. Sprinkle meat lightly on both sides with salt and pepper.
2. Simmer onion in stock just until tender (about 5 minutes).
3. Place spinach with water clinging to leaves in a large saucepan; cook covered over medium heat just until... - 36.0358
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a non-stick skillet, heat the oil over low heat.
3) Add the peppers and cook, stirring, until softened, for 8 to 10 minutes.
4) Add the pastrami and shallots and cook for 5 minutes.
5) Stir in the... - 46.9681
Thaw frozen scallops.
Cut large scallops in half.
In saucepan combine scallops, onion, 1/4 tea spoon salt, and dash pepper.
Cover; simmer 10 minutes.
Drain, reserving 1/2 cup cooking liquid.
Melt butter in saucepan.
Blend in flour, paprika,... - 43.738
Cut veal into serving-size pieces.
Mix flour with 1 tea spoon salt and pepper.
Coat veal with flour mixture.
Mix egg with milk and dip veal in egg, then in breadcrumbs.
Brown on both sides in hot olive oil.
When browned, transfer to a buttered shallow... - 42.5991
Preheat oil in skillet.
Saute chopped chilies with minced garlic in oil.
Drain and break up tomatoes; reserve 1/2 cup liquid.
To chilies and garlic, add tomatoes, onion, 1 teaspoon salt, oregano and reserved tomato liquid.
Simmer, uncovered, until thick,... - 44.7619
Golden Tomato Cups
1. Cut off tops of tomatoes; scoop out insides with a teaspoon. Turn cups upside down to drain. (Use pulp to season soup or stew.)
2. Cook broccoli, following label directions; drain. Keep hot.
3. Bring water and butter or margarine to boiling in a small... - 36.405
Cut the chicken into 1" cubes. Combine lemon juice, oil, garlic, and oregano in a small bowl. Mix well. Add chicken and turn to coat with marinade. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Preheat oven to 400°.
Melt butter over low heat. Unwrap phyllo or strudel... - 28.2295
Pinwheel Beef Roll
Combine the first six ingredients lightly to make a moist mixture.
Add pepper, thyme, oregano.
Press cheese through a sieve and moisten with skim milk.
Cook the spinach, drain thoroughly; chop and season with salt and pepper.
Press meat mixture out into a... - 43.0251
1) Brown beef and onions in a large pan.
2) Pour off fat.
3) Add remaining ingredients, bring to a boil and simmer 5 minutes.
4) Blend 1 pt. Hamburger Sauce Mix and oregano.
5) Bring to a boil and simmer 10 minutes.
6) Spoon the sauce between hot,... - 45.0327
Squeeze excess moisture from grated zucchini by wringing it in paper towels or a clean tea towel that hasn't been bleached.
Combine all ingredients, except butter, in bowl and mix well.
Melt 2 tablespoons of butter or margarine in skillet.
Ladle batter into... - 38.436
Top Hat Tomato Cups
1. Cut off tops of tomatoes; scoop out insides with a teaspoon. Turn cups upside down to drain. (Use pulp to season soup or stew.)
2. Cook the peas, drain. Keep hot.
3. Bring water and butter or margarine to boiling in a small saucepan. Add flour and the 1/8... - 35.7386
In a mood to have some veggies? Can't think of any dish? Don't worry, check this video in which our talented chef is going to show you how to make the perfect Simmered Artichokes. The artichokes can also be served with grilled chicken on the side. - 107.501
Peri Peri Sauce
Its time to tickle your taste buds!! Try this Peri Peri sauce - a Portuguese style hot chili sauce. Made from red, hot chilies, this is a fiery and fragrant sauce used widely in Portugal and Africa. This sauce goes wonderfully well with grilled chicken, fish... - 110.456
Cornish Hens With Oyster Stuffing
Cornish hens with oyster stuffing is a filling seafood stuffed poultry preparation. Made with cooked oysters along with vegetables and garlic, herbed with thyme and oregano the filling is flavored with a dash of tabasco sauce. Combined with rice, the hens are... - 49.0636
Pastel De Choclo
Pastel De Choclo is a delicious recipe that you would love to prepare on a get together. Try this Pastel De Choclo recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 40.0613
1. Place spinach, flour, egg yolks, butter, nutmeg and black pepper to taste in a food processor or blender and process until combined. Transfer to a bowl.
2. Place egg whites in a bowl and beat until stiff peaks form, then mix 2 tablespoons of egg whites... - 39.3978
Easy Cheesy Tomato Pie
Cut each sheet of phyllo in half crosswise; laid 1 half on tea towel, keeping remaining halves covered with damp towel.
Brush sheet with some of the butter; place another sheet on top, making sure edges are not perfectly aligned.
Brush with 1 tbsp (15 mL) of... - 44.8693
In saucepan, heat oil over medium heat; cook onion, garlic and celery for 3 minutes or until onion is softened.
Stir in mushrooms and red pepper; cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until liquid has evaporated.
Add tomatoes, thyme, oregano and... - 42.4569
These Bean Quesadillas taste incredible when served with some savory sauces for tea! Just try out these turly irresistible Bean Quesadillas and tell me if you like them ! - 40.1768
Veal Cutlets With Peppers
1. In 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat, in hot olive oil, cook garlic until browned; discard garlic. Add onions, green peppers, and red peppers; cook 2 minutes, stirring frequently. Stir in vinegar, basil, oregano, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon... - 31.3718
Meat And Cheese Lasagna
Cook and stir ground beef, ground pork, onion and garlic in large saucepan or Dutch oven until meat is brown and onion is tender.
Drain off all fat.
Add tomatoes and break up with fork.
Stir in tomato sauce, 2 tablespoons parsley flakes, the sugar, 1 tea... - 43.9961
Rolled Stuffed Eggplant
With long-bladed knife, cut lengthwise into ten 1/4-inch-thick slices.
Press each slice between paper toweling to remove moisture.
For batter combine egg, milk, and 2 tea spoons oil.
Add flour and 1/8 teaspoon salt; beat till smooth.
Dip... - 43.2117
Grilled Antipasto Salad Platter
Drain artichoke hearts, reserving liquid in bowl; stir in garlic, salt and oregano. Set aside. Return artichoke hearts to jar and refrigerate.
Cut eggplant into 1/2-inch (1 cm) thick slices. Place in sieve; sprinkle lightly with salt and let drain for 30... - 39.4362
1. In a measuring cup, mix the milk, butter or margarine, salt and eggs.
2. In a mixer bowl, add the flour, chives, parsley, basil, oregano and salt.
3. Process till the herbs are chopped finely.
4. Mixing all the time, add the liquid in a... - 46.9751
Put the lasagne sheets in a deep oblong dish and cover with boiling water. Add a pinch of salt and a few drops of oil, cover and cook on full power for 10 minutes. Allow to stand, covered, while you make the sauce.
Put the butter in a bowl and cook on full... - 35.2055
1. Preheat oil to 375°F before frying.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
3. Take a frying pan, add ¼ inch oil, add tortilla to heated oil till it sizzles. Fry each tortilla fast to a state where it turns limped when cool.
4.... - 46.6601
Penne With Eggplant And Squid Sauce
1. Apply salt on the cubed eggplants and keep it undisturbed in strainer for about 20 minutse.
2. Wash them and dry using clean tea towel.
3. Take non corrosive skillet and add oil to it and fry onion, garlic, eggplants in it until the vegetables... - 45.0224
Easy And Tasty Enchilada Casserole
A tasty, Tex-Mex style casserole is sure a head-turner! Betty briefs all her viewers on how to make this lip-smacking treat in a few simple steps and a couple of readily available ingredients. Watch the video recipe to learn more about this dish. - 100.11
Zucchini And Sausage Lasagna
1 In a pan, heat the oil and add carrots, onion and celery, fry gently until softened.
2 Remove the sausage casings and discard them
3 In the pan, add the meat and break up while stirring, using a spoon.
4 Fry until brown and gradually pour in... - 46.3074
Pork Roast Fines Herbes
Mix the flour with the next 6 ingredients, which will give you a light batter.
Baste the top and sides of the roast with it.
Place a rack in your oven.
Place a plate under the rack (or follow directions in your operation manual).
Roast at 350Â°F... - 39.5918
Combine flour, 1 teaspoon salt, and dash pepper; coat chicken with flour.
In skillet brown chicken in hot oil for 20 minutes.
Transfer to large kettle.
Add next 9 ingredients and 1/2 tea spoon salt.
Simmer, covered, 30 minutes.
Add artichokes, shrimp, and... - 38.7539
Italian Tomato Sauce
Chop 4 slices bacon and saute until crisp in a frying pan over medium heat.
Drain and discard all but 2 tablespoons of the drippings.
Add 1 medium-sized onion (chopped) to pan and cook until limp.
Add 1 clove garlic (minced or mashedl and 1 can (1 lb.
12 oz.)... - 26.748
Cold Roast Beef Vinaigrette
1. Arrange beef in a shallow glass dish. Mix remaining ingredients and pour over meat. Refrigerate covered 8 hours or overnight.
2. Taste meat and marinade; adjust seasoning, if desired. Let stand at room temperature 45 minutes before serving. - 30.9834
Grilled Chicken With Eggplant & Tomatoes
1. Sprinkle chicken with 1 teaspoon salt and pepper. Heat butter in a large skillet; add chicken and brown on both sides. Remove from skillet.
2. Add onion and cook until tender.. Add broth, scraping brown particles from bottom of skillet. Add eggplant and... - 28.647
Creamy Cottage Cheese Dressing
Place ingredients in a blender or the work bowl of a food processor fitted with a metal blade.
Process on medium speed until smooth and creamy.
If a thinner consistency is desired, add more buttermilk.
Cover and refrigerate.
For each variation below, add the... - 32.7763
Fillet Steak With Flavoured Butter
PREPARE AND HEAT barbecue.
Lightly grease barbecue plate.
Trim steaks of excess fat and sinew.
Using a sharp knife, cut a pocket in side of each steak.
1.To make Garlic Butter: Beat butter in bowl until creamy, add garlic and chopped spring onions; beat until... - 40.9368
Pork Applesauce And Kraut Casserole
Brown onions lightly in butter.
Add tomatoes, sugar, 1 teaspoon salt, 1/4 tea spoon pepper, and remaining ingredients except last 2.
Pour into large shallow baking dish.
Brown chops on both sides in fat; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Put in baking dish with... - 39.8278
Quick Pizza Pockets
A quick and delicious recipe, perfect snack to serve to your guests. Its an innovative way to use up your leftover pizza base as well. - 0
How To Make Chili Colorado
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Soak the anchovy chillies in hot water for 20 min.
3. In a blender take the soaked chillies, pour 1 cup of the hot chilli tea (soaked water) and blend till smooth. Strain it into a bowl and keep the chilli... - 85.2222
Breadsticks - Quick And Easy Snacks
Breadsticks makes a perfect tea time or party appetizer. The beauty of this is you can make the thing ready ahead of time and bake it fresh whenever needed. - 0
Vegetable toast makes a perfect quick and easy tea time snack. Its also a very forgiving recipe as you can use the veggies and spices that you like and jazz this up the way your like. - 0
Carrot Cheese Ravioli
Squeeze spinach to remove excess water.
Mix spinach and cheese in a small bowl; set aside.
Divide pasta dough into 4 equal balls.
By hand or with a pasta machine, roll 2 balls of dough into two 13" x 5" rectangles, 1/8 inch thick.
On 1 of the rectangles,... - 37.9441
Pork Chop And White Bean Casserole
1. Soak beans in cold water, cover and refrigerate overnight; drain next day.
2. Using a damp paper towel, wipe pork chops and trim extra fat.
3. Into a 4- or 5-quart Dutch oven, turn the beans and cover with 5 cups cold water.
4. Add 3... - 47.405
Beaten Batter Coffee Cake Or Rolls
Sprinkle yeast on warm water in prewar med large bowl. Add remaining ingredients, using enough flour to make a thick batter. Cover and let rise until double and bubbly. Stir down gently and drop by spoonfuls into greased muffin tins or baking pans, filling... - 22.2732
Cook ground beef, onion, and green pepper in a skillet until beef is browned, stirring to crumble.
Drain; stir in 1 cup shredded cheese and next 5 ingredients, mixing well.
Wrap tortillas tightly in aluminum foil; bake at 350° for 15 minutes.
Place a heaping... - 41.1314
Wholemeal Anchovy Pizza
Wholemeal Pizza! This is one of my favorite homemade Pizza recipes. My stress buster on a weekend is to cook some homemade Wholemeal Pizza with my husband and enjoy it with him while watching a movie!! Try doing the same, trust me, stress buster or not, you... - 42.8661
Cheese Stuffed Burger With Red Salsa
PREPARE AND HEAT barbecue.
1.Place mince in large mixing bowl; add onion, herbs and tomato paste.
Using hands, mix until thoroughly combined.
Divide mixture into 6 equal portions and shape into patties.
Cut cheese into small squares.
Make a cavity in the top... - 41.9399
Potato And Cheese Bread
1. To a bowl add the flour and combine along with the yeast and salt.
2. Adding in the water, stir quickly such that it becomes a malleable dough.
3. In an oiled polythene bag, place the dough after kneading for 10 minutes to become smooth and... - 45.3697
1) Dry the spinach thoroughly with tea towel, cho[p finely, if mixing by hand.
2) In a food processor, blend the spinach with rest of the ingredients, except the frying oil, until a smooth ball of dough is formed.
3) Knead the dough... - 46.772
Pumpkin Agnolotti With Rocket Pesto
1. To make agnoiotti, mix pumpkin, cheeses, spices and egg white in a bowl. Place a few wrappers on a clean, dry surface, cover the rest with a clean damp tea towel. Place 1 tablespoon of pumpkin mixture in the center of each wrapper, leaving a 1 cm/ 1/2 in... - 34.3512
Roasted Butternut Squash Risotto
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F/200°C/Gas 6. Put the squash in a baking pan and sprinkle with salt and 2 tbsp olive oil. Roast for 30 minutes or until tender.
2. Put the butter, the remaining olive oil, and the garlic in a medium pan. Cook gently for 2... - 34.1958
Savory Cheese Custard In Crust
Savory Cheese Custard In Crust is a mouth watering recipe which you would surely want to get to your guests attention. This great tasting and easy to prepare recipe will surely tempt you to serve to your loved ones. So make sure you dish out this Savory... - 39.0418
Calzone With Zucchini Filling
1) Onto a non stick cookie sheet, spay with vegetable oil and keep aside
2) Into a large bowl, sprinkle the yeast over warm water and allow to rest for 5 minutes
3) Tip in the sugar and salt
4) Into a separate bowl mix the two... - 49.5188
Mama Totota's Tamales
1. To prepare the cornhusks, place cornhusks in a large bowl of hot water,- weigh down husks with another bowl. Soak for at least 30 minutes. Drain husks,- rinse with cold water. Drain and pat dry,
2. Tear 2 husks lengthwise into 12 (1/2-inch-wide) strips (6... - 37.6393
Tagliatelle Pasta With Roasted Chicken, Sauteed Cabbage And Salami
1. In food processor, add flour, and pulse to aerate it.
2. Gradually add egg, and beat until the mixture resemble breadcrumb.
3. Lightly flour the counter top, and drop mixture on it. Knead until silky.
4. Put dough in sandwich bag and pop it... - 110.145
Kheera Pyaz And Paneer Sandwich
This cucumber and cheese sandwich is really a delectable dish enjoyed during breakfast time or as a snack. The sandwich is made by stuffing two slices of bread with cucumber, onions, and cottage cheese and then toasting it over a greased skillet. - 0
Homemade Tamatar Pyaz Pizza
This is a simple pizza made with maida based flattened dough topped with chopped onions, tomatoes, cheese, and tomato ketchup. You would really relish each and every cheesy bite of the pizza. Must a try! - 0