- » Oregano Dijon Chicken
Oregano Dijon Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of oregano dijon chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for oregano dijon chicken recipes.
Oven Fried Chicken With Hot Cranberry Dijon Sauce
Preheat the oven to 375° F.
Mix together the coating ingredients.
Put them in a plastic bag.
One at a time, put each quarter in the bag, close it tightly, and shake well to coat the chicken on all sides.
Discard any leftover crumbs.
Coat a baking sheet with... - 45.3186
Heat the oil in a large pan or Dutch oven.
Add the flour, reduce the heat and cook into a light brown roux (paste).
Add the onions, peppers and celery, saute until tender, stirring constantly.
Add the tomatoes, seasonings, mustard, broth and sugar.
Simmer,... - 37.8445
Lemony Green Beans With Sunchokes
Oregano, sunchokes and beans are patented Italian favorites and Lemony Green Beans With Sunchokes is a wonderul mixture of all of them. Honey would add a sweet taste to the dish and flavor of coarse black pepper is outstanding! Try this recipe and get sweet... - 34.2302
Chicken And Artichoke Kabobs
This chicken and artichoke kabobs rrecipe is sure to tickle the Italian palate which carves for subtle flavored dishes. Hoeny and Dijon mustard sauce spiked with fresh oregano makes Chicken and artichoke kabobs an outstanding main dish for any meal. Remember... - 34.3061
Greek-style Healthy Chicken Salad
This salad will help you reduce body fat! Slices of cooked chicken breast, onions, olives, peppers, tomatoes, cucumbers and feta cheese over a bed of crisp lettuce dressed with an Dijon lemon vinaigrette. You won’t believe that this dish is a good thing to... - 128.495
Herbed Chicken Thighs With Roast Potatoes
Combine the garlic, Dijon mustard, zest, oregano, coriander, 1 teaspoon of the oil, and 1/2 teaspoon of the salt in a zip-close plastic bag; add the chicken.
Squeeze out the air and seal the bag; turn to coat the chicken.
Refrigerate, turning the bag... - 42.7651
Grilled Boneless Breast Of Chicken
Mix all ingredients, except chicken, together in bowl.
Place chicken breasts on plate and pour marinade over. Marinate 1 hour in refrigerator.
Preheat barbecue at high.
Oil grill and add chicken breasts. Cook 16 minutes uncovered. Turn chicken over 2 to 3... - 32.5858
Combine mustard, wine, herb seasoning, onion, and garlic; stir until smooth.
Spread mixture evenly over all sides of chicken pieces.
Cover lightly and refrigerate for 2 to 4 hours.
Arrange chicken on a lightly greased grill 4 to 6 inches above a solid bed of... - 29.7569
Deviled Chicken Breasts
Make a smooth paste of the butter and peppers.
Place the chicken breasts into a casserole dish and spread the butter over them.
Place under the preheated oven broiler for 3 minutes, turn the breasts over and broil for an additional 3 minutes.
While chicken... - 34.4762
Mustard Herb Chicken
Preheat the broiler.
Meanwhile, for the mustard glaze, in a small saucepan combine butter or margarine, mustard, lemon pepper, oregano, and crushed red pepper.
Cook and stir till butter or margarine is melted.
Place chicken pieces, skin side down, on an... - 35.701
Mexican Oven Fried Chicken
Place crackers, cilantro, cornmeal, pine nuts, garlic, cumin, oregano, 1/4 tsp.lite salt, cayenne pepper, and ground cloves in the food processor.
Process to form fine crumbs.
Add Egg Beater and mix until moist.
Place mixture on a large shallow plate and set... - 42.4116
Savory Chicken And Mushrooms
1. In a mixing bowl, combine the soup, milk and mustard and bend thoroughly.
2. In a large, flat skillet melt and heat 1 tablspoon of margarine or butter over medium-high flame.
3. When hot but not smoking, arrange the chicken breasts... - 49.5934
Hazelnut Chicken Breasts
LAY THE CHICKEN BREASTS in a dish and spread them evenly with mustard.
Sprinkle the herbs over them, season with pepper, cover, and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
FOR THE BERRY SAUCE, combine the berries, water, shallots, vinegar, creme de cassis (if... - 45.9333
Mustard Chicken Sandwiches
This is no plain old grilled chicken breast sandwich. Brushing on a seasoned honey-mustard baste turns the ordinary into something special. - 36.2174
Chicken And Pasta Primavera
1. Skin chicken, if desired. Rinse chicken and pat dry with paper towels; set aside.
2. In a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan combine the vegetable pieces and onion wedges. In a small bowl stir together mustard and olive oil. Drizzle about 2 tablespoons of the... - 38.3136
Southwestern Oven Fried Chicken
1. In food processor container, process bread, cilantro, cornmeal, pine nuts, garlic, cumin, oregano, 1/4 teaspoon of the salt, cayenne pepper and ground cloves to form fine crumbs.
2. Mix in egg white until moist.
3. On a large shallow plate, place... - 46.6177
Smoky Barbecued Chicken
1. MARINATE THE CHICKEN: In a bowl, combine the vinegar, mustard, honey, garlic, shallots, salt and pepper. Slowly whisk in the olive oil. Put the chickens in a 2-gallon resealable plastic bag and pour in the marinade. Seal and turn to thoroughly coat the... - 35.3949
Cornish Hens With Peppercorn Sauce
Split the hens in half.
Blend the seasonings together.
Rub the hens with the garlic clove.
Brush the hens with the olive oil and sprinkle them with the seasonings.
Place on a broiling pan and bake in a preheated 350°F (180°C) oven for 45 minutes.
While hens... - 39.7426
Easy Cheesy Calzones
Calzones are a stuffed pizza or a home-made pizza pop. It's fun for the whole family to make and fill them with their favorite fillings. It uses our classic pizza dough recipe and if you want to make a home-made pizza sauce, check out our Quick Pizza Sauce... - 0
This italian dressing is a flavorful salad dressing prepared with broth, olive oil and vinegar mix. Blended with spices like mustard and paprika with oregano for a fresh flavor, the italian salad dressing is best stored in the refrigertaor for future use. - 28.1213
Black Eyed Peas Vinaigrette
Cook black-eyed peas according to package directions.
In a small bowl combine broth, vinegar, olive oil, oregano, mustard, garlic, salt and pepper; mix well.
Let stand while peas cook.
In a large bowl combine hot black-eyed peas, carrots, onion... - 41.8376
Apricot Mustard Glazed Sirloin With Grilled Leeks
Meat from bones, tearing into medium large pieces.
Cut in half lengthwise and slice into long slivers.
Saute onion and garlic in large skillet with olive oil over medium heat.
Immediately add oregano and cook onion mixture until not quite... - 33.7013
Pork Balls With Mushrooms
1. In a mixing bowl, combine the pork, egg, thyme, oregano, salt, bread crumbs, and mustard. Shape the mixture into 1 1/2-inch balls.
2. Heat the butter and oil in a heavy 12-inch skillet over moderately high heat for about 1 minute. Cook the meatballs,... - 34.4769
Tuna Bulgur Salad
1) In a medium saucepan, bring broth and bulgur to a boil.
2) Cook, covered for 20 minutes over low heat until grain is soft and absorbs broth.
3) Take a small bowl and beat together vinegar, mustard, honey, oregano and pepper in it for the... - 47.6873
Holiday Special Easy Grilling For Meat Lovers
Chef Melody Shammam stops by the Fox 5 Morning News set to discuss alternative ideas for grilling on the 4th of July. Grilled Lamb Chops are perfect for a summer barbeque and she suggests preparing a Greek salad or yogurt to go with them. Honey Mustard Herb... - 110.187
Gluten-free Broccoli Cheddar Soup
1. Cut a few florets off the broccoli and divide into small sections. Simmer in lightly salted water for 2 minutes. Drain and immerse in cold water to stop cooking. Set aside.
2. Cut remaining broccoli, including stalks, into small pieces. Place in a large... - 36.2688
Rabbit Stew With Cognac And Mustard
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Heat 2 tablespoons butter and 2 tablespoons oil in heavy dutch oven or large casserole.
Add rabbit and brown on all sides.
Pour Cognac in corner of pan and ignite, spooning cognac over rabbit until flames subside.
Remove meat from... - 42.3116
Shrimp And Black Bean Salad
Combine first 6 ingredients; stir well with a wire whisk.
Peel and devein shrimp.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add 1 teaspoon oil.
Place over medium-high heat until hot.
Saute 3 minutes or until shrimp turn... - 43.6797