- » Orange Zest Chicken
Orange Zest Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of orange zest chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for orange zest chicken recipes.
Yummy Manhattan Clam Chowder
Melt the butter in a large pot.
Add onions and celery and cook over low heat, covered, until vegetables are tender and lightly colored, about 25 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients except clams and orange zest and simmer, partially covered, for 30 minutes, or... - 38.8744
Orange Chicken Packets
Heat the oil in a medium skillet and brown the chicken fillets.
Cut out two 12-inch squares of foil and place a chicken fillet on each.
Arrange apple slices on top of the chicken and squeeze orange juice over each.
Fold the foil over the fillets and... - 34.549
Orange Mustard Grilled Chicken
1. In a shallow 2-quart dish, stir together mustard, orange juice, oil, orange zest, and pepper. Add chicken and turn to coat all over. Let stand 30 minutes at room temperature or refrigerate up to 2 hours.
2. Prepare a medium-hot fire in a barbecue grill.... - 24.0355
Smoky Orange Barbecued Chicken Sandwiches
1) Pre-heat a grill pan over medium-high heat.
2) Keep a small saucepan over moderate flame and heat.
3) Pour in oil and fry onion 3 to 5 minutes or until soft.
4) In a blender, combine chipotle peppers in adobo, ketchup, orange juice... - 44.298
Chicken With Orange And Onion
1. In a large work bowl, season the chicken with salt and pepper and dredge it with flour.
2. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
3. Use a large heavy bottomed skillet.
4. Heat the oil over medium-high heat.
5. Brown the dredged chicken for 5... - 47.9231
Rosemary Orange Chicken
1) Take a medium sized bowl to combine soup, milk, marmalade and rosemary. Keep the bowl aside.
2) Take a large nonstick skillet and spray with vegetable cooking spray.
3) Heat over medium heat for 1 minute.
4) Add chicken to brown both... - 41.9527
Poached Chicken With Lemons And Oranges
1. Sprinkle salt over the chicken pieces and then squeeze lemon juice, tossing to coat evenly.
2. In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium heat
3. Add the chicken to the butter in the skillet and fry the pieces until evenly... - 42.5101
Mandarin Orange Chicken Legs
Spicy and tangy Mandarine oranges are great to bring a special Oriental flavor to the chicken legs. You can easily depend on this to satisfy the taste buds of your friends or family members. Add other Oriental dishes with this and make it an authentic... - 111.092
Grilled Chicken Salad With Pecans And Oranges
Combine dressing ingredients in a bowl.
Cover and refrigerate until needed.
Spread pecans on a cookie sheet and toast in 350° F oven for about 5 to 8 minutes, stirring once.
Remove nuts from oven.
Cook fettuccine in boiling water until tender or "al dente,"... - 42.7472
Boneless Garlic Orange Chicken
Wash and pat dry the chicken.
Lay in a flat baking dish.
Combine the garlic, olive oil, orange zest and rosemary in a small bowl.
Pour over the chicken and marinate for 2 hours in the refrigerator.
Lay chicken on one sheet of foil.
Top with the orange slices... - 35.134
Mix together ingredients for orange sauce.
Heat 1 tablespoon of cooking oil in a wok over high heat.
Add minced ginger and garlic, stirring about 30 seconds.
Add chicken to wok and cook.
Next add the dried red chilies and chopped green onion.... - 39.275
1. In a small bowl, combine garlic, soy sauce, orange zest, sesame oil, and hot pepper. Place chicken in a shallow dish and coat with half of garlic-soy mixture. Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes to 1 hour. Stir cornstarch and orange juice into remaining... - 30.5339
How To Make Orange Chicken
This recipe takes a few steps but it is well worth the work. It is lighter than the orange chicken you find at restaurants and it does not have a thick, orange syrup. The orange flavor comes from orange zest. - 110.255
Lemon Orange Chicken En Papillote With Tarragon And Vegetables
1. Preheat oven to 425Â°F. Cut 4 pieces of parchment paper or aluminum foil to 12x15-inch rectangles. Fold in half from short end and cut out large half hearts along folds, like valentines. When unfolded, hearts should measure about 14 inches wide and 12... - 30.6363
Orange Chicken Lo Mein
1. For the marinade: In a bowl, add orange juice, zest, soy sauce, corn starch and ginger and mix.
2. Add the diced chicken into the bowl and cool for 30 minutes.
3. In a large wok, heat peanut oil and add the chicken and cook all the way through
4.... - 113.187
Chicken A L'orange
1. Preheat oven to 400Â°F. Rub chicken skin with I 1/2 teaspoons of butter. Season inside and out with salt and pepper. Cut 1 orange and 1 lemon into quarters and place in chicken cavity. Tie legs together with kitchen string. Place chicken, breast side up,... - 30.9848
1. Cut chicken into 2-inch strips. Put it in a bowl, and set aside.
2. In a large bowl, add egg, salt, pepper, and 1 tablespoon oil. Mix well.
3. In a separate bowl, mix flour and cornstarch together.
4. For orange sauce, in a small bowl,... - 100.499
Tomato Orange Chutney Chicken
FOR KALE CHIPS
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Snip the kale leaves with scissors.
3. In a large bowl take kale leaves and pat dry with paper towel. Drizzle the oil and place over the... - 0
Orange Glazed Chicken
1) Take a small saucepan and combine the orange juice, brown sugar, vinegar and mustard over medium-low heat for the glaze.
2) Allow the mixture to come to a boil and cook it for three minutes.
3) Season the chicken with the salt and... - 45.6405
Orange Apricot Chicken Wings With Carrot Slaw
1 Preheat the broiler. Line a broiler pan with foil.
2 In a large bowl, combine 1/2 cup of the Orange juice, the apricot jam, honey, 1 tablespoon of the mustard, the orange zest (if using), garlic and 1/4 teaspoon of the black pepper.
3 Coarsely chop the... - 40.6235
Sweet Balsamic Orange Chicken With Basmati Brown Rice
1. Mince the garlic; chop the Italian parsley, fresh basil, fresh thyme and green onions. Keep it separate in different bowls.
2. Preheat the oven at 350 degree.
3. In a pot combine balsamic vinegar, orange zest, fresh orange juice and... - 119.919
Orange Basil Chicken Stir Fry
1. In a glass measuring cup, combine orange juice, stock, vinegar, sugar, orange zest, cornstarch and salt; stir until smooth.
2. In a large nonstick skillet, heat half the oil over high heat. Add chicken and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until browned.... - 33.5228
Chicken Thighs In Orange Tomato Sauce
1. In a 3 1/2-quart electric slow cooker, combine the chicken pieces, tomatoes with their liquid, zest of 1 orange, orange juice, tomato paste, onion, carrots, basil, oregano, thyme, rosemary, garlic, and pepper; mix well.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat... - 31.5657
Barbecued Chicken With Chile-orange Glaze
Barbecued Chicken With Chile-Orange Glaze is simply irresistible, to say the least! Try this Barbecued Chicken With Chile-Orange Glaze; I am sure you'll have a huge fan following for this one. - 43.6916
Easy Orange Chicken Burger
Burgers as snacks with chicken in the filling are great but here is a recipe with more twist to that. Check out Caitlin making Chicken burgers along with orange zest and other flavors in simple steps. A delicious welcome change! - 110.75
Poached Chicken Strips In Gingered Orange Sauce
1) Take a shallow dish, put the chicken strips in it and season them with 1/8 teaspoon of salt and some pepper.
2) Add in the orange juice and toss the pieces to coat them with the juice.
3) Refrigerate this for one hour after covering the dish... - 44.0993
Legendry Tabasco Jambalaya With Honey And Orange
I'm not gonna' lie. The prospect of working with a legend is a pretty daunting one. Especially when they're so hot. As it turns out, Tabasco couldn't be easier to work with and it wasn't long before this tasty jambalaya recipe was rocking out The 60 Second... - 0
Brandy And Orange Chicken Topped With Stuffed Shrimp
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. To a small skillet over moderate heat melt butter along with the olive oil and saute celery, onion, and red bell pepper for 5 minutes.
3. Adding the crab season with thyme or poultry seasoning, paprika, salt... - 44.6408
Chicken With Orange
1.Mix together paprika, salt, flour and pepper.
2.Coat chicken drumsticks with this.
3.Preheat a browning dish at 100% for 7 minutes.
4. Add in oil and brown the chicken in the dish.
5. Keep aside.
6.Mix together orange zest, juice and... - 45.9673
Orange Braised Chicken With Almond Sauce
1) In a 4-quart saucepan, saute the onion over a medium-high heat for 5 minutes, until it begins to brown.
2) Stir in the garlic, allspice and chicken, then cook for about 2 minutes on each side.
3) Stir in the broth, bring to a simmer, add about 1... - 44.2431
Roasted Fresh Beets With Orange Sauce
In a small saucepan combine the orange juice, chicken broth, orange zest, and rosemary.
Bring to a boil, stirring often until reduced by about half.
Season with salt and pepper.
Place the beets in the Deep Basket and rotate for 45 minutes or until very... - 32.3718
Citrus Marinade For White Meat
The video explains how you can marinade any white meat in citrus. Citrus adds a different flavour to the meat. The instructions are so nicely demonstrated that you can turn off the audio. - 99.7845
Orange Tarragon Chicken For A Crowd
1. Use your hands to flatten chicken breasts to a more even thickness. Season with salt, pepper and 1 teaspoon of tarragon. In a large frying pan, melt 2 tablespoons of butter over medium-high heat. Add half of chicken and cook, turning once or twice, until... - 31.9683
Chicken Balls In Orange Sauce
The combination of chicken and orange - how do you like the idea? Sounds just yummy, right. You can very well guess the preparation from the name - chicken balls in orange sauce. It is one of the favorite dish, for those who like Oriental cuisine. So, watch... - 105.724
Chicken & Orange Quinoa Salad
This is a GREAT summer recipe! Perfect for your next BBQ. Its also great to make ahead and have in the fridge for lunch! - 34.8218
Moroccan Style Chicken With Carrot And Orange Salad
1) Pre-heat oven to 190C/fan 170C/gas mark 5.
2) Slit open the chicken thighs and create enough space to add a spoonful of stuffing into each thigh.
3) Mix 1 teaspoon of the cinnamon with the cumin and coriander in a small bowl. Keep it... - 44.4551
Chicken With Maple Dijon Sauce
Chicken is so universal, cooking it is equally so and here is a recipe with chicken in a slightly sweet taste. Watch chef Mike Monahan cooking chicken breast halves in maple syrup, citrus flavors and Dijon mustard mixture. Chicken couldn't really get better! - 112.055
Smooth Carrot And Orange Soup
Melt the butter in a pot.
Add the onions, cover, and cook over low heat until tender and lightly colored, about 25 minutes.
Add carrots and stock and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, cover, and simmer until carrots are very tender, about 30 minutes.
Pour the... - 36.2441
Heat 3 tablespoons of the oil in a large skillet.
Pat the chicken pieces dry, season them with salt and pepper, and cook gently in the oil for 5 minutes.
Turn the chicken, season again, then cook for another 5 minutes.
Do not attempt to brown chicken or you... - 40.9018
Turkey Breast With Orange Sauce
1. On sheet of wax paper dredge turkey in flour, coating all sides and reserving any remaining flour.
2. In 9-inch nonstick skillet melt margarine; add turkey and cook over medium heat until golden, 5 to 6 minutes on each side. Transfer to plate and set... - 30.534
Smoked Chicken Breast Salad
Our liquid smoke into a 5- to 6-quart pan.
Set a rack in pan.
Arrange chicken breasts in a single layer on rack and cover pan tightly.
Bake in a 350° oven until meat in thickest part is no longer pink; cut to test 20 to 25 minutes.
If made ahead, let cool;... - 46.6544
Spicy Veal A L'orange
Heat the orange juice in a wok, over high heat, until it reduces slightly.
Add the vinegar and the orange zest.
Add the broth and the cumin.
Dilute the cornstarch in some chicken broth and add to the mixture.
Cook until the sauce thickens.
Wipe the... - 45.2445
Rainbow Chicken Salad
Bring water to a simmer in deep saucepan over medium heat; add chicken, salt and pepper.
Cover; simmer about 30 minutes or until tender.
While chicken is cooking, prepare Orange-Mustard Mayonnaise.
Remove chicken from pan; cool.
Remove and discard skin and... - 41.549
1. Season chicken with salt, pepper, and 1/2 teaspoon of thyme. Melt butter in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add chicken and cook, turning, until golden outside, 8 to 10 minutes. Remove chicken from pan.
2. Add shallots to pan and cook until softened,... - 30.6036
Citrus And Honey Grilled Chicken Breasts
1. Prepare a medium-hot fire in a barbecue grill. In a small bowl, stir together oil, orange juice, lemon juice, honey, marjoram, orange zest, lemon zest, salt, and pepper. Brush some of glaze over chicken and let stand at room temperature 30 minutes.
2.... - 31.3693
Sesame Citrus Chicken
Sesame citrus chicken - if you never tried this recipe, do it as early as possible. Otherwise, you don't know what you are missing. The crunchy sesame coated baked chicken is itself a treat to your taste buds. Moreover, you make it much tangy and tasty by... - 117.225
Carrot And Orange Soup
Melt butter in saucepan.
Cover; cook over low heat until tender and lightly coloured, about 25 minutes.
Add carrots and stock; bring to a boil.
Cover; simmer until carrots are very tender, about 30 minutes.
Pour soup through a... - 35.9309
Rosemary And Citrus Chicken
1. Season chicken with salt, pepper, and half of rosemary. In a large frying pan, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook, turning once or twice, until white throughout, about 5 minutes. Remove from pan.
2. Add onion and cook, stirring... - 19.4112
Duck In Orange Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 475°F. Rinse the duck and pat it dry. Reserve the giblets; discard the liver. Season the cavity with 1 teaspoon of the rosemary, 1/4 teaspoon each of the salt and pepper, and the 2 strips of orange zest. Using a skewer, prick the skin... - 33.386
Orange Pistachio Couscous
1) In a medium saucepan, add stock, orange zest, butter and salt to combine.
2) Place over high heat and bring a boil.
3) Stir in couscous, cover with a lid and remove from heat.
4) Allow the couscous to stand for 5 minutes.
5) Spread... - 39.6836
Roast Duckling With Orange Sauce
Peel oranges with a vegetable peeler and cut the thin outer skin (or zest) into julienne strips about 1/16 inch wide and 1 inch long.
Bring 3 cups water to a boil; add orange strips, cover, and simmer for 15 minutes; drain and reserve peel.
Cut off and... - 38.4172
Balsamic Glazed Chicken
1. Remove skins from chicken; separate into drumsticks and thighs. In a large bowl, whisk together orange juice, orange zest, vinegar, oil, garlic, basil, salt and red pepper flakes; add chicken and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or... - 29.8449
Creamy Carrot Orange Soup
1. In a large saucepan, heat oil over medium heat. Add onion, garlic and curry powder; cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until softened. Add carrots, chicken stock and orange juice. Bring to a boil; cover and simmer for 45 minutes or until carrots are very... - 33.9025
Orange Carrot Soup
1 In a Dutch, cook onion and butter over medium heat for about 5 minutes or until onion is clear.
2 Add in chicken stock with carrots.
3 Increase the heat to medium-high and bring to a boil.
4 Reduce the heat and cook for about 15 minutes or... - 45.9369
Spicy Oriental Hamburgers With Orange Sauce
1 In a food processor, coarsely chop the scallions and set aside. In the same work bowl, coarsely chop the water chestnuts.
2 In a medium bowl, combine the beef with half the garlic, half the scallions, all of the water chestnuts, the orange zest (if using)... - 34.7111
Roast Duck With Orange Sauce
1.Take the orange, peel it and cut the zest in thin strips.
2.Now, halve the orange and squeeze out juice.
3.Add in cornstarch into juice, followed by orange zest, additional orange juice, sherry, wine vinegar and sugar.
4.Heat uncovered at 100% for... - 47.0715
Glazed Blueberry Chicken
Combine chicken quarters, blueberry vinegar and thyme in a bowl and marinate for 2 hours, turning occasionally.
Preheat oven to 300Â°F.
Arrange chicken pieces, skin side up, in a flameproof baking dish, reserving the marinade.
Season chicken lightly with... - 38.6743
Chicken And Vegetable Tagine
1. Season chicken with cumin, ginger, cayenne, cinnamon, and 1/2 teaspoon salt, rubbing spices into meat. Place chicken in a medium bowl. Add onion, garlic, orange juice, lemon juice, orange zest, and half each of parsley and cilantro. Cover and refrigerate 3... - 32.187
Orange Spiced Lamb Shanks
PEEL STRIPS OF ZEST from the oranges, using a vegetable peeler, and then squeeze the juice.
STIR TOGETHER THE STOCK, soy sauce, brown sugar, sake, garlic, cinnamon, peppercorns, mushrooms, orange zest, and orange juice in a large, heavy pot.
Add the lamb... - 42.282
Scallop Orange And Asparagus Stir Fry
1 With a vegetable peeler, remove wide strips of the zest from each orange and set aside. Cut off the rind, then section each orange over a bowl, allowing the sections to fall into the bowl. Stir in the soy sauce, broth, Worcestershire sauce, and vinegar.
2... - 31.7786
Butternut Squash Soup With Pear Orange And Rosemary
1. Heat a large stockpot over medium-low heat and add the oil. When the oil is hot, add the onion and saute for about 5-10 minutes, or until the onion is golden.
2. Add the remaining ingredients, raise heat to high, and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and... - 35.8194
Duck With Oranges
Prick the duck all over with a fork.
Brush with butter and sprinkle with paprika.
Put on a micro-proof meat roasting rack and cook on MEDIUM for 28 minutes.
Wrap in aluminum (aluminium) foil, matt side outward, and leave to stand for 15 minutes.
To make the... - 40.6322
Steamed Mussels With Fennel In An Orange Broth
1.Start by trimming the fennel bulb, and also separate the outer branches from the center, roughly chop the outer branches and cut the center in half, take out the core and thinly slice the bulb
2. Take the mussels, and wash it under cold... - 46.8378
Braised Duckling With Oranges
1. With the tip of a sharp meat knife or kitchen scissors, loosen the skin and pull if off the meat.
2. Cut off all the fat from the meat.
3. Use a fine grater to grate the zest of 2 oranges into a bowl.
4. Cut and squeeze the juice into the... - 44.8076
Rosemary Rice With Chicken And Carrots
Not feeling like cooking up an elaborate dinner - don't worry; here is something most easy and delicious one-item meal which is also quite nutritious. This wholesome rice preparation has all - chicken, vegetable and also, delicate spices to flavor up. Go... - 108.27
Curried Chicken Kabobs And Citrus & Shrimp Salad
1. Cut vegetables and fruits as shown in the video.
2. For kabobs, season chicken with olive oil, salt, curry powder, and yogurt. Allow it to rest for 10 minutes or overnight.
3. For citrus shrimp salad, in a bowl combine radish, orange,... - 119.85
Marinated Chicken With Oven Sweet Potato Fries
Wow! This recipe is delicious, affordable and super easy to make! Sweet potato oven fries are a great substitute for regular potatoes as they tend to be healthier! Kids love this recipe for chicken legs! - 119.679
Sweet And Fiery Chicken Slivers
1. Separate the romaine into leaves, and tear each leaf into 4 or 5 pieces. Rinse well, shake off the excess water, and set aside.
2. Grate enough orange zest to give 1/2 teaspoon. Cut away the peel and white pith from both oranges. Then cut each orange into... - 39.1115
1. In a small bowl, stir together mayonnaise and orange zest. Spread one side of each slice of bread with flavored mayonnaise. Make 6 sandwiches with chicken, stuffing, cranberry sauce, and lettuce. Cut into quarters and skewer together with frilly... - 25.9516
Chicken Leg Brochettes With Beer Sauce
MARINADE In a bowl, mix together the beer, olive oil, orange juice, honey, molasses, tamari sauce, hot sauce and orange zest.
Add the chicken legs and let marinate in the refrigerator for 1 to 2 hours.
BEER SAUCE In a saucepan, heat the olive oil and saute... - 42.3962
1 In a shallow bowl, combine the cornstarch and black pepper. Lightly dredge the chicken breasts in the seasoned cornstarch.
2 In a large skillet, warm 1 tablespoon of the oil over medium-high heat until hot but not smoking. Add the chicken and brown all... - 41.1822
Citrus Marinated Grilled Chicken
This marinade is absolutely delicious! Your chicken will taste fantastic! You will need to marinade it for at least 4 hours so plan ahead. - 118.424
The Greek Cook:drunk Chicken
1) Put the chicken pieces in the bowl and add the beer, orange zests, salt, paprika and oregano.
2) Mix the ingredients together well with your hands. Top with the olive oil.
3) Cover the bowl with plastic film and put in the fridge for 1 hour.... - 104.561
In small saucepan, combine orange juice, lemon juice, lime juice, orange zest, garlic, sugar and hot sauce.
Cook over medium heat until sugar is dissolved, stirring occasionally.
Remove from heat and whisk in oil; cool.
Place chicken in shallow dish and prick... - 41.3467
Grilled Chicken And Lentil Salad
1. Pound chicken gently to flatten to an even thickness. Place in a shallow dish just large enough to hold it in a single layer.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar, orange juice, mustard, orange zest, cumin, salt, pepper, garlic, and olive oil. Pour... - 34.4845
Sauteed Chicken With Cranberry Pecan Compote
1. Use your hands to flatten chicken to an even thickness. Season chicken with salt, pepper, and 1/2 teaspoon of sage. In a large frying pan, melt 1 1/2 tablespoons of butter over medium heat. Add chicken and cook, turning once or twice, until white... - 31.049
Chicken A La Palomilla With Green Beans
Place the chicken pieces between sheets of plastic wrap or wax paper.
Using a meat mallet or a rolling pin, pound the chicken until it is about 1/4 inch thick.
Combine the garlic, zest, thyme, and 1/4 teaspoon of the salt in a small bowl.
Measure out 1 1/2... - 41.8513
Chicken With Mornay Sauce
Place butter in 4-cup measure.
Microwave at High for 45 seconds to 1 minute, or until butter melts.
Stir in flour, parsley, bouillon and nutmeg.
Blend in milk.
Microwave at High for 4 to 6 1/2 minutes, or until mixture thickens and bubbles, stirring 2 or 3... - 41.9007
Grilled Chicken With Salsas
1 Combine the salsas, onion, orange zest, and cumin in a zip-close plastic bag; add the chicken. Squeeze out the air and seal the bag; turn to coat the chicken. Refrigerate, turning the bag occasionally, about 20 minutes.
2 Remove the chicken from the... - 26.1709
Chicken Spinach Salad With Bacon And Buttermilk Dressing
1. In a large bowl, toss together spinach, chicken, endive, red onion, mushrooms, orange sections, and crumbled bacon.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together orange juice, vinegar, mustard, mayonnaise, buttermilk, and orange zest. Season with salt and pepper to... - 30.8074
Sweet and tart creamy topping that tastes great with shortcakes, ice cream, angel food cake, cheesecake, and even chicken! Watch how easy it is to make citrus curd in this video by Chef Lisa. Another quick cooking recipe for you to enjoy! - 130.555
Chicken With Brandy Sauce
Cut each chicken breast in half.
Brush chicken with butter.
Cook chicken over medium-high heat for 5 to 6 minutes, skin side down.
Turn once during grilling.
Chicken is cooked when it is slightly firm to the touch and when the juices run clear... - 38.9955
Chicken And Mussel Cioppino
1. Season chicken with salt and pepper. In a large Dutch oven, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook, turning once or twice, until browned, about 5 minutes. Remove from pan.
2. Add leeks, fennel, bell pepper, and garlic to pot. Reduce... - 19.8321
Chicken With Catalan Picada
1. Season the chicken pieces with salt and pepper. In a large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of the olive oil. Add the chicken pieces skin side down and cook over moderately high heat until the pieces are browned, about 4 minutes per side. Transfer the chicken... - 34.9678
Bittersweet Farm Chicken
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Combine flour, salt and pepper in large plastic bag.
Add chicken pieces, a few at a time, to bag; shake to coat completely with flour mixture.
Melt 4 tablespoons of the butter in large baking pan.
Roll chicken in butter to coat all... - 45.5649
Chicken Waldorf Salad
1. Preheat oven to 350Â°F. Spread nuts in a small baking dish and toast in oven, stirring once or twice, until nuts are fragrant and lightly browned, 5 to 8 minutes.
2. In a large bowl, combine chicken, diced apples, celery, toasted walnuts, and currants.... - 30.806
Crockpot Chicken With Baby Carrot
This crockpot chicken recipe is absolutely fabulous with the meat and vegetables getting cooked slowly in its own juices. A delicious way to have a family dinner. Make your day special. - 30.0044
Chicken Salad With Chinese Dressing
if you are a fan of fresh and less processed food, this chicken salad with Chinese dressing is for you. It looks like an ordinary salad until the first bite when the different flavors and textures explode in your mouth and elevate your mood. It is indeed very... - 134.809
Citrus Garlic Chicken With Pasta
For all the comfort food lovers here is a citrus garlic chicken with pasta recipe that is quite exotic when it comes to subtle flavors and it is also a healthy deal, making it a perfect choice for dinner after a busy day at work. Watch the video for the exact... - 109.266
Chicken Braised With Fresh Tomatoes
1) In a deep 6-quart flameproof casserole, saute the chicken in the oil over a medium-high heat for about 8 to 10 minutes, turning once. Remove the chicken and keep aside.
2) In the same casserole, cover and saute the onion, over a low heat for 3... - 44.2175
Traditional Buffalo Wings And Asian Chicken Wings
Be it summer or it’s the ball season, chicken wings makes its way into everyone’s homes and kitchen. So, Scott has come up with this video on Traditional Buffalo Wings and Asian Chicken Wings for his fans. He is showing two different recipes for chicken... - 113.712
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Cut each piece into 2 thin slices as follows: place chicken on a cutting board, boned side down.
Holding firmly in place under the palm of your hand, slice horizontally (as if butterflying, but cutting all the way through).
Coat... - 40.855
1. Sprinkle the chicken breasts with lemon pepper and garlic powder on both sides.
2. In a ziplock bag, mix the balsamic vinegar, orange juice and Italian dressing.
3. Add the chicken breasts into the bag and coat with the marinade and put into... - 114.943
Chicken Casserole With Dried Fruits And Caramelized Onions
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F
2. In a large casserole, combine oil with 1 tablespoon of butter and heat on a high flame on the stove.
3. When the butter melts, place the chicken thighs and lightly brown them for 4 minutes of each side.... - 47.3205
Grilled Tilapia With Browned Butter And Couscous
Fish and seafood can get versatile when cooked and served with a twist. Watch Mike Monahan grilling Tilapia with a few simple spices and serving it along with couscous cooked with orange and other flavors. Twist worth it! - 116.292