- » Orange Zest Chicken
Orange Zest Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of orange zest chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for orange zest chicken recipes.
Yummy Manhattan Clam Chowder
Melt the butter in a large pot.
Add onions and celery and cook over low heat, covered, until vegetables are tender and lightly colored, about 25 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients except clams and orange zest and simmer, partially covered, for 30 minutes, or... - 36.16
Orange Chicken Packets
Heat the oil in a medium skillet and brown the chicken fillets.
Cut out two 12-inch squares of foil and place a chicken fillet on each.
Arrange apple slices on top of the chicken and squeeze orange juice over each.
Fold the foil over the fillets and... - 32.7072
Orange Mustard Grilled Chicken
1. In a shallow 2-quart dish, stir together mustard, orange juice, oil, orange zest, and pepper. Add chicken and turn to coat all over. Let stand 30 minutes at room temperature or refrigerate up to 2 hours.
2. Prepare a medium-hot fire in a barbecue grill.... - 22.7277
Smoky Orange Barbecued Chicken Sandwiches
1) Pre-heat a grill pan over medium-high heat.
2) Keep a small saucepan over moderate flame and heat.
3) Pour in oil and fry onion 3 to 5 minutes or until soft.
4) In a blender, combine chipotle peppers in adobo, ketchup, orange juice... - 43.8809
Poached Chicken With Lemons And Oranges
1. Sprinkle salt over the chicken pieces and then squeeze lemon juice, tossing to coat evenly.
2. In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium heat
3. Add the chicken to the butter in the skillet and fry the pieces until evenly... - 41.0889
Rosemary Orange Chicken
1) Take a medium sized bowl to combine soup, milk, marmalade and rosemary. Keep the bowl aside.
2) Take a large nonstick skillet and spray with vegetable cooking spray.
3) Heat over medium heat for 1 minute.
4) Add chicken to brown both... - 42.6519
Chicken With Orange And Onion
1. In a large work bowl, season the chicken with salt and pepper and dredge it with flour.
2. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
3. Use a large heavy bottomed skillet.
4. Heat the oil over medium-high heat.
5. Brown the dredged chicken for 5... - 45.8815
Mandarin Orange Chicken Legs
Spicy and tangy Mandarine oranges are great to bring a special Oriental flavor to the chicken legs. You can easily depend on this to satisfy the taste buds of your friends or family members. Add other Oriental dishes with this and make it an authentic... - 114.318
Grilled Chicken Salad With Pecans And Oranges
Combine dressing ingredients in a bowl.
Cover and refrigerate until needed.
Spread pecans on a cookie sheet and toast in 350° F oven for about 5 to 8 minutes, stirring once.
Remove nuts from oven.
Cook fettuccine in boiling water until tender or "al dente,"... - 41.2526
Boneless Garlic Orange Chicken
Wash and pat dry the chicken.
Lay in a flat baking dish.
Combine the garlic, olive oil, orange zest and rosemary in a small bowl.
Pour over the chicken and marinate for 2 hours in the refrigerator.
Lay chicken on one sheet of foil.
Top with the orange slices... - 33.345
Mix together ingredients for orange sauce.
Heat 1 tablespoon of cooking oil in a wok over high heat.
Add minced ginger and garlic, stirring about 30 seconds.
Add chicken to wok and cook.
Next add the dried red chilies and chopped green onion.... - 40.8342
1. In a small bowl, combine garlic, soy sauce, orange zest, sesame oil, and hot pepper. Place chicken in a shallow dish and coat with half of garlic-soy mixture. Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes to 1 hour. Stir cornstarch and orange juice into remaining... - 28.0206
How To Make Orange Chicken
This recipe takes a few steps but it is well worth the work. It is lighter than the orange chicken you find at restaurants and it does not have a thick, orange syrup. The orange flavor comes from orange zest. - 42.2087
Lemon Orange Chicken En Papillote With Tarragon And Vegetables
1. Preheat oven to 425Â°F. Cut 4 pieces of parchment paper or aluminum foil to 12x15-inch rectangles. Fold in half from short end and cut out large half hearts along folds, like valentines. When unfolded, hearts should measure about 14 inches wide and 12... - 29.0729
Orange Chicken Lo Mein
1. For the marinade: In a bowl, add orange juice, zest, soy sauce, corn starch and ginger and mix.
2. Add the diced chicken into the bowl and cool for 30 minutes.
3. In a large wok, heat peanut oil and add the chicken and cook all the way through
4.... - 101.451
1. Cut chicken into 2-inch strips. Put it in a bowl, and set aside.
2. In a large bowl, add egg, salt, pepper, and 1 tablespoon oil. Mix well.
3. In a separate bowl, mix flour and cornstarch together.
4. For orange sauce, in a small bowl,... - 102.106
Chicken A L'orange
1. Preheat oven to 400Â°F. Rub chicken skin with I 1/2 teaspoons of butter. Season inside and out with salt and pepper. Cut 1 orange and 1 lemon into quarters and place in chicken cavity. Tie legs together with kitchen string. Place chicken, breast side up,... - 28.8913
Tomato Orange Chutney Chicken
FOR KALE CHIPS
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Snip the kale leaves with scissors.
3. In a large bowl take kale leaves and pat dry with paper towel. Drizzle the oil and place over the... - 0
Orange Glazed Chicken
1) Take a small saucepan and combine the orange juice, brown sugar, vinegar and mustard over medium-low heat for the glaze.
2) Allow the mixture to come to a boil and cook it for three minutes.
3) Season the chicken with the salt and... - 45.4896
Orange Basil Chicken Stir Fry
1. In a glass measuring cup, combine orange juice, stock, vinegar, sugar, orange zest, cornstarch and salt; stir until smooth.
2. In a large nonstick skillet, heat half the oil over high heat. Add chicken and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until browned.... - 31.8987
Brandy And Orange Chicken Topped With Stuffed Shrimp
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. To a small skillet over moderate heat melt butter along with the olive oil and saute celery, onion, and red bell pepper for 5 minutes.
3. Adding the crab season with thyme or poultry seasoning, paprika, salt... - 43.4913
Chicken Thighs In Orange Tomato Sauce
1. In a 3 1/2-quart electric slow cooker, combine the chicken pieces, tomatoes with their liquid, zest of 1 orange, orange juice, tomato paste, onion, carrots, basil, oregano, thyme, rosemary, garlic, and pepper; mix well.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat... - 30.5677
Barbecued Chicken With Chile-orange Glaze
Barbecued Chicken With Chile-Orange Glaze is simply irresistible, to say the least! Try this Barbecued Chicken With Chile-Orange Glaze; I am sure you'll have a huge fan following for this one. - 42.3845
Easy Orange Chicken Burger
Burgers as snacks with chicken in the filling are great but here is a recipe with more twist to that. Check out Caitlin making Chicken burgers along with orange zest and other flavors in simple steps. A delicious welcome change! - 112.361
Poached Chicken Strips In Gingered Orange Sauce
1) Take a shallow dish, put the chicken strips in it and season them with 1/8 teaspoon of salt and some pepper.
2) Add in the orange juice and toss the pieces to coat them with the juice.
3) Refrigerate this for one hour after covering the dish... - 45.3669
Legendry Tabasco Jambalaya With Honey And Orange
I'm not gonna' lie. The prospect of working with a legend is a pretty daunting one. Especially when they're so hot. As it turns out, Tabasco couldn't be easier to work with and it wasn't long before this tasty jambalaya recipe was rocking out The 60 Second... - 0
Sweet Balsamic Orange Chicken With Basmati Brown Rice
1. Mince the garlic; chop the Italian parsley, fresh basil, fresh thyme and green onions. Keep it separate in different bowls.
2. Preheat the oven at 350 degree.
3. In a pot combine balsamic vinegar, orange zest, fresh orange juice and... - 114.313
Orange Braised Chicken With Almond Sauce
1) In a 4-quart saucepan, saute the onion over a medium-high heat for 5 minutes, until it begins to brown.
2) Stir in the garlic, allspice and chicken, then cook for about 2 minutes on each side.
3) Stir in the broth, bring to a simmer, add about 1... - 43.6962
Chicken With Orange
1.Mix together paprika, salt, flour and pepper.
2.Coat chicken drumsticks with this.
3.Preheat a browning dish at 100% for 7 minutes.
4. Add in oil and brown the chicken in the dish.
5. Keep aside.
6.Mix together orange zest, juice and... - 46.2118
Heat 3 tablespoons of the oil in a large skillet.
Pat the chicken pieces dry, season them with salt and pepper, and cook gently in the oil for 5 minutes.
Turn the chicken, season again, then cook for another 5 minutes.
Do not attempt to brown chicken or you... - 39.7295
Roasted Fresh Beets With Orange Sauce
In a small saucepan combine the orange juice, chicken broth, orange zest, and rosemary.
Bring to a boil, stirring often until reduced by about half.
Season with salt and pepper.
Place the beets in the Deep Basket and rotate for 45 minutes or until very... - 28.9682
Citrus Marinade For White Meat
The video explains how you can marinade any white meat in citrus. Citrus adds a different flavour to the meat. The instructions are so nicely demonstrated that you can turn off the audio. - 87.6935
Orange Apricot Chicken Wings With Carrot Slaw
1 Preheat the broiler. Line a broiler pan with foil.
2 In a large bowl, combine 1/2 cup of the Orange juice, the apricot jam, honey, 1 tablespoon of the mustard, the orange zest (if using), garlic and 1/4 teaspoon of the black pepper.
3 Coarsely chop the... - 39.5436
Smooth Carrot And Orange Soup
Melt the butter in a pot.
Add the onions, cover, and cook over low heat until tender and lightly colored, about 25 minutes.
Add carrots and stock and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, cover, and simmer until carrots are very tender, about 30 minutes.
Pour the... - 34.8038
Orange Tarragon Chicken For A Crowd
1. Use your hands to flatten chicken breasts to a more even thickness. Season with salt, pepper and 1 teaspoon of tarragon. In a large frying pan, melt 2 tablespoons of butter over medium-high heat. Add half of chicken and cook, turning once or twice, until... - 30.0413
Low Calorie Spicy Orange Chicken
The deep-fried battered chicken, glazed with spicy sweet sauce that are available at the Chinese take-outs are just so delicious but are definitely not good for your waistline! Chef John’s healthy low-calorie, low-fat version the classic orange chicken... - 130.398
Chicken Balls In Orange Sauce
The combination of chicken and orange - how do you like the idea? Sounds just yummy, right. You can very well guess the preparation from the name - chicken balls in orange sauce. It is one of the favorite dish, for those who like Oriental cuisine. So, watch... - 109.093
Chicken & Orange Quinoa Salad
This is a GREAT summer recipe! Perfect for your next BBQ. Its also great to make ahead and have in the fridge for lunch! - 38.3199