- » Orange Wine Sauce
Orange Wine Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of orange wine sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for orange wine sauce recipes.
Wine Poached Rhubarb With Orange Sabayon Sauce
Layer the rhubarb and sugar in a large ovenproof casserole.
Pour the wine over.
Cover and cook in a preheated 325° oven for 20-30 minutes, until the rhubarb is tender but still retains its shape.
Carefully lift out the rhubarb with a slotted spoon and place... - 42.1037
You May Also Like!
Orange Sauce In White Wine
Combine all ingredients in a 4-cup glass measure.
Microwave at HIGH for 5 to 6 minutes, stirring after 3 minutes, or until thickened. - 23.5629
Cumberland Sauce With Red Wine
1.Remove orange and lemon peel and shred the fruits finely.
2.Heat water and scald.
4.Scald chopped shallots in boiling water and drain.
5.In a pan, heat the jelly and add shallot to it.
6.Leave for 10 minutes.
7.Stir in wine... - 43.3897
Cranberry Wine Sauce
Cranberry Wine Sauce is a tasty that is great addition to your dishes be it desserts or meat preparations. I serve it often with my dishes and guess what? The plates are literally licked clean! Try this Cranberry Wine Sauce recipe at home.I am sure you will... - 26.4774
Orange Honey Sauce & Glaze
Brush mixture on meats and poultry during final 10 minutes of cooking, or heat and serve as a table sauce. - 12.4047
Cherries And Pears In Wine Sauce
Drain syrup from cherries and pears into glass casserole dish.
Stir in wine, orange peel and cornstarch.
Cook on high (9) for 4 to 6 minutes or until slightly thickened, stirring twice.
Combine fruit with hot sauce. - 25.9282
Orange Wine Sauced Turkey Breast
Place turkey on rack in shallow roasting pan; insert meat thermometer.
Roast in 325° oven for 2 1/2 to 3 hours or till thermometer registers 185°.
Mix orange juice, wine, oil, chives, garlic, bouillon, allspice, and pepper.
Baste turkey occasionally with... - 41.9523
Grilled Peppered Pineapple With Tequila And Orange Sauce
Light a fire in a charcoal or gas grill.
Using a large kitchen knife, cut off the top and bottom of the pineapple.
Cut off the skin down to the flesh.
Cut the pineapple into 1/2- to 3/4-inch crosswise slices.
Remove the core with a round cutter.
Rub both... - 40.3731
Wine Steamed Mussels With Orange Segments
1. Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add onions and garlic and cook for 2 minutes. Add oregano, orange strips and wine, cook for a further 2 minutes.
2. lncrease heat, bring to the boil. Add mussels, cover and steam for 5 minutes. Transfer... - 35.5787
Fennel And Ricotta Terrine With Orange Sauce
1. Heat oven to 160C/fan 140C/gas 3. Heat the oil in a large heavy-based pan, then gently cook the fennel for 3 mins. Add 600ml/l pt water to the pan along with the garlic, bouillon powder and seasoning. Cover the pan, then cook over a gentle heat for 10... - 40.1855
Skirt Steak With Red Wine Mojo And Orange Salsa
1) In a saucepan, add wine and allow it to come to a simmer. Take the pan off the flame, add in honey, ginger and garlic.
2) Allow the mixture to rest for about 10 minutes before adding in orange juice, lime juice, salt and pepper. Let the red... - 43.7425
Orange Wine Sauce Recipes By Category